Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

20 hours ago, Nefermandias said:

Honestly, I'd love is some blessed soul REMOVED the tentacles from some of his skins. I have nothing against tentacles, but it's a bit silly to get tentacle raped every time you got stabbed by a skeleton or shot by a bandit.

Certainly agree with you on that one. Not a fan of tentacles, Never understood why it's such a huge fetish. Don't have time to do proper edits at the moment (edits are a little sloppy) but I at took the time to at least remove the tentacles from the RAM Grave Robber and Nun Vestals. There are other skins I've been fairly successful at removing tentacles from. Let me know which ones you're looking for and I'll check. If anyone with real artistic skill wants to fix these further (I'm mediocre with GIMP at best) that would be appeciated.

grave_robber.sprite.camp.png

grave_robber.sprite.defend.png

vestal.sprite.camp.png

vestal.sprite.defend.png

On 9/10/2020 at 10:28 PM, Dan _ said:

vast majority of their skins have SFW option

I didn' ask for SFW version... ?

16 hours ago, sunkenduncan said:

Certainly agree with you on that one. Not a fan of tentacles, Never understood why it's such a huge fetish. Don't have time to do proper edits at the moment (edits are a little sloppy) but I at took the time to at least remove the tentacles from the RAM Grave Robber and Nun Vestals. There are other skins I've been fairly successful at removing tentacles from. Let me know which ones you're looking for and I'll check. If anyone with real artistic skill wants to fix these further (I'm mediocre with GIMP at best) that would be appeciated.

Thank you kind sir! I wouldn't bother you with any specific request, but I'd love if you share whatever you've done for yourself ?
Thanks a bunch!

13 hours ago, Nefermandias said:

I didn' ask for SFW version... ?

Thank you kind sir! I wouldn't bother you with any specific request, but I'd love if you share whatever you've done for yourself ?
Thanks a bunch!

Hopefully doing this right, haven't tried to share files this way before:

Nuir's Katarina Skin (NSFW version): Most of the files are the same.

Changes: 1 and 2) Combat & Investigate sprites are now topless, 3) removed tentacles & semen from Defend sprite.

Tried making the Idle and Walk sprites topless, but the breathing animation looked strange, making her breasts crumple. If anyone knows how to fix the crumble effect, that would be great.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eFOPozUm-djhn_-4qv7FiCkY6_eM4TJ7?usp=sharing

jester.sprite.investigate.png.0d19621cbff638f495421488ea85c126.png

Nuir's Firekeeper Skin: Half way point between SFW and NSFW versions

I liked the semitransparent bra design used for the Defend sprite, so I applied it to as much of the design as possible. Walk and Investigate sprites are the same (too much of a hassle to change, so I didn't); Heroic sprite is the same because I couldn't figure out how to impliment the design while keeping the lighting effects intact; and Investigate sprite is the same because... it's a back facing sprite.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GHnu4jv9xBmRbKSZNtf7XZiF3KFbCacJ?usp=sharing

vestal.sprite.defend.png.285c8dca862a9b1202da8737caed6da5.png

7 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Is there a MOD manager for DD?

It's built into the game directly, Mods downloaded from the Steam Workshop, or put into the "mods" folder can be turned on or off, and the load order can be customized, with each save file having it's own separate mod list to edit.

The only exception is the Butcher Circus, which disables all mods. If you want it to use skins, you have to overwrite the default ones. Most mods don't have files for the hero corpses, though Xelsword's do. Not sure how the game handles colours for the opponent though. Like, if you pick colour 6, will the opponent just see colour 1 since the default game only has colours 1-4?

On 7/24/2020 at 3:31 AM, Peruse said:

1365963037_lordblade.sprite.attack.dagger2.png.38e74d6f299823a37bb42f874e965517.png

here's stupid quick proof-of-concept for a lord's blade skin. Editing the actual animated bits will probably be hell as I have never ever made a darkest dungeon skin in my life, but I kinda wanna see where this rabbithole will lead me.

it looks awesome! can't wait to see it

34 minutes ago, Sangarn said:

i'm looking for this twilight knight skin:

twilight_knight.sprite.attack_whirlwind.png

someone have it ?

I recently updated the Twilight Knight's art and animation for Leap of Faith. This will break all unofficial skins (including this one which I  believe I've seen before. I think it's on some dodgy Korean website). As such unofficial skins will need to be updated.

Update Video

Looks like a minor edit.

The one I'd seen looked like this so it looks like they've tweaked the lantern colour in your image. The version I found was last year. I don't know if they've updated for the new Leap of Faith animation.

twilight_knight.sprite.attack_whirlwind.png.47a5ad48ac2268fc9c139a06441ca176.png

The new leap of faith animation should look something like this.

I love how she actually jumps off the top of the screen on this one.

Of course, since the leap is an effect, she reverts to her default skin A colour scheme while airborn (similar to Dismas' face being imposed over Highwaymen when using Tracking Shot or even to the blur effects on the Twilight Knight during Slay the Beast).

leap.gif.e14b0df3c10ed835327eaa0cb2f81f3f.gif

4 hours ago, TronTiti said:

Hopefully. I haven't worked on it for awhile now. Most of its content can be searched on this forum, with these panels are the latest. I'm waiting for the Horse monster from Hersir to make some ... nightly visit mod.

ou, thanks, will look through topic to find