Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

can someone tell me how to add new sprites to a mod? I have the design and I duplicate some of the existing sprites (atlas / skel) and it is not enough simply to rename them and modify the .art file of the class, because my new sprite does not reproduce; is there any extra extra step to take.

(it is a new class created and added to steam, it is not for the original game classes)

10 hours ago, Dan _ said:

can someone tell me how to add new sprites to a mod? I have the design and I duplicate some of the existing sprites (atlas / skel) and it is not enough simply to rename them and modify the .art file of the class, because my new sprite does not reproduce; is there any extra extra step to take.

(it is a new class created and added to steam, it is not for the original game classes)

Did you make sure to edit the .atlas files in anim & fx folders to match your sprites? Not just renaming, but actually opening it up in notepad++ and changing the first line in each one.

7 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Great news! Xelsword says that Abunnimation should be done in 2-3 days!

Abunnimation 7.png

Houndmaster and Abomination have got to be Xelsword's most ambitious remakes yet. Making unique and amazing models and rigs for Hound and Abunnimation, these last two skins/remakes are by far my favorites.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:22 PM, Toki Wartooth said:

I will have to load it in to test it tonight.   I haven't been playing recently.   

It's not a big deal.   Just letting you know what's out there.   

Personally I like these two very much -

Not really into penetration and semen all over.   I just like nekid girls and monstergirls.   

I still have the 24 slot backpack image as well -  

Where did you get the two monstergirls?   I really like them.   

panel_map 003B Muhut.png

panel_map 004 Dragon.png

panel_inventory.png

Can I get a link to that top image? I can't seem to find the mod anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. 

On 8/26/2020 at 3:09 PM, Kfhhg said:

Guys i have a problem, all the skins I install have the same fuckin problem, my game doesnt replace the basic animations when I install a skin. I dont know what to do. 

Most of the skins have different anim/fx folder affiliated to the skin you want to change, some doesn't. The safer way would be to paste the files into the game folder and verify in the hero folder that it doesn't conflict with any other skin you don't want to replace.

5 hours ago, lorddraco1993 said:

Does anyone know how to replace the combat music/main menu music?

seriously someone has to know how to do it?

I started looking into it, and it seems to be very tedious. I found this guide for sound modding on another game, but you should be able to get it to work for Darkest Dungeon with a lot of effort.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=281124

1 hour ago, Anonmon said:

Does anyone know how to edit a district to make it compatible with additional classes?

I specifically want to edit the Cursed Ground district mod (which is originally for The Succubus) and make it compatible with The Lilith class.

You don't edit a district to be compatible with more classes. You edit the class to be compatible with a district. It's an entry in the hero's .info file.