Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

2 hours ago, Maethorian said:

Has anyone by any chance done any pee or wetting art for this yet? Seems like a great setting for some wetting. 

May have to look into doing something myself if not. 

Here u go: 

Spoiler

5555555555.thumb.png.b6bbdbe50762cfae10efed6d93729598.png

On 4/29/2020 at 8:45 PM, IRrebel said:

Just letting you know that your doors blend into the floor xD could you move the images higher up?

What's_Wrong_with_the_door.png

Sorry I posted these right away without testing it several days ago. After some readjustment I decided not to used any of them, as you have figured out they are blended with the background color and texture (like the doors and the pillars) and they rather looked like spray paint.

Only used these for now, in the loading_screen folder:

Spoiler

loading_screen.cove_0.png

loading_screen.crypts_0.png

loading_screen.warrens_0.pngloading_screen.weald_0.png

On 5/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, SparklySnuggly said:

Plague doctor idle is ready, mod will be released in a few days, hopefully.

plague_doctor.sprite_idle.gif.225a3b175c58a097c91513d152a04234.gif

Any updates? Really looking forward to this skin! I have been searching for a new Plague Doctor skin for a while now, and this one seems perfect for my party.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:03 AM, Evilokami said:

Is this an Enemy or a Hero?

Seems like a waste for something that you'll only see for like a minute if it's an enemy.

Are there any updates on this? Is it out yet? Just saw it today and was interested in it.

1 hour ago, Sp3ctr0m said:

Any updates? Really looking forward to this skin! I have been searching for a new Plague Doctor skin for a while now, and this one seems perfect for my party.

Xelsword posted that animation 2 days ago and promised the next update in 1-2 days.
WIP version of his Plague Doctor was released 27th of April, so the full release should happen soon, hopefully.

On 3/27/2020 at 4:43 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

Wait a second, wasn't that picture posted back in October 13 of 2019?

He also added an archive to it

anna.rar 8.1 MB · 472 downloads

Judging by archive's contents it's a custom class. What's funny is that she seems to be fully clothed, but the artist drew her completely naked in the idle, walking and combat animation files.

Does anyone know, why is game crashing with this skin, when hero starts to walk? Idle animation plays ok.

And its crashing in any dungeon except color of madness.

Again, it crashes when you press -> first time, but not in CoM. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Dra_Lexx said:

Does anyone know, why is game crashing with this skin, when hero starts to walk? Idle animation plays ok.

Try redownloading it, and make sure to overwrite all files. When I first downloaded Xelswords Vestal none of the anim files were replaced for some reason. Also, perhaps you deleted some of the skel files by accident? The game needs the skel files to do the animations, and if you're missing one I bet it would crash when the animation is called.

3 hours ago, Dra_Lexx said:

this is an old version,cash fixed in new version.The author have no idea about how to fix it ,then remade a new version.

1 hour ago, AGenerikUsername said:

Try redownloading it, and make sure to overwrite all files. When I first downloaded Xelswords Vestal none of the anim files were replaced for some reason. Also, perhaps you deleted some of the skel files by accident? The game needs the skel files to do the animations, and if you're missing one I bet it would crash when the animation is called.

If some file was missing, it wouldn't work at all, but animations works in CoM

1 hour ago, meika1 said:

this is an oid version,cash fixed in new version.The author have no idea about how to fix it ,then remade a new version.

Pity( I wanted to use it as grove robber replacer

53 minutes ago, AGenerikUsername said:

That sounds pretty cool! Don't forget to give us updates ;)

Most of my ideas are already done, I just need to implement them (fine-tuning dialogue can be a chore).

Keep in mind that I can just share the text and sprite changes if people would rather have me not touch stuff like camping skills or other such files as to not interfere with other mods.

Greater detailing of all my changes:

Spoiler

DUNGEONS

Warrens --> Breeding Grounds

Ruins --> Demon Ruins

Weald --> Forgotten Thicket (same as it ever was but text changed so it's an underground eldritch forest)

Cove --> Inlet Cove (not much changed other than text)

TOWN ACTIVITIES

Bar --> Buttfuck Bar

Gambling --> Glory Holes

Brothel --> Horse Stables

Meditation --> Dog Pits

Prayer --> Confessionals (they lewd, don't worry)

Flagellation --> Cock Cleaning (public use station)

The bulk of town events will allude to the church (named St. Irein's) being in charge of the hamlet as a whole.

MONSTERS

Bone conscript --> Demon (anaertailin cutthroat skin)

Bone Soldier --> Futa Demon (recolored anaertailin cutthroat futa skin)

Bone shield --> Animated Armor (MLD Ruins animated armor skin)

Bone Arbalest --> Demon Sharpshooter (anaertailin fusilier skin)

Bone courtier --> Undecided (probably Marvin Seo's Falconer mod's brigand slave)

Bone Commander --> Demon Whipmistress (anaertailin bloodletter futa skin)

Prophet/Necromancer --> Breeding Stock (fawn mother skin - is property of the demons)

Swine Reaver --> Cur Reaver (anaertailin skin)

Swine Slasher --> Cur Slasher (anaertailin skin)

Swine Drummer --> Cur Drummer (anaertailin skin)

Swine Wretch --> Cur Wretch (anaertailin skin)

Swine Skiver --> Cur Javelineer (anaertailin skin)

Swinetaur --> Centauress (anaertailin skin)

Carrion Eater --> Anal Wyrm (anaertailin skin)

Large Carrion Eater --> Anal Wyrm (anaertailin skin)

Swine King --> Cur Royal (anaertailin skin)

Wilbur --> Curina (anaertailin skin)

Brigands -->(yukou skins w/ blackened eyes)

Brigand Raider --> Cur Raider (anaertailin reaver skin)

Brigand Hunter --> Cur Wretch (anaertailin wretch skin)

Brigand Vvulf --> Cur Wulf (anaertailin skiver skin)

Madman --> Madwoman (Marvin Seo Falconer Legacy slave girl)

Hag --> Breeding Anal Wyrm (recolored anaertailin carrion eater skin)

Crone --> Cultist (just a cultist harpy skin to replace her)

Maggot --> Butt Maggot (nothing other than name and some other text associated with them)

KINKS/FETISHES FEATURED

-Consumption of Sperm

-Impregnation

-Enslavement

-Bestiality (male dog and horse dom's)

-Braps/Farts (pretty tame, mainly just "sperm farting contests" held at the bar)

-Insects (butt maggots and anal wyrms)

-Anal

OTHER

-Whereas Lustiest Lair dialogue alluded to the characters either performing or being victim to sexual actions in combat, that is totally removed in my dialogue, though there is plenty of lewd stuff said in the dungeons along with some vanilla dialogue.

-Lustiest Lair's "lust" has been reverted back to "stress" though it still retains the pink color and there will be plenty of lewd barks regarding their stress

-Lustiest Lair's "leaking cum" has been reverted back to "bleed"

-Horror changed to "dripping"

-Diseases all changed to lewd things

-Camping skills will all be changed

-All curios are changed to fit the kinks and fetishes above, no necrophilia like in Lustiest Lair

That's most of the changes. I'm surely forgetting and leaving out some things, like a lot of the renamed monster skills or how the hag's stew is now white due to it being sperm, but if interest is good enough I can post some pics and other details. Feel free to DM me if any of you are just looking for one change in particular and want to know if I've touched it at all (like the aforementioned cauldron or how the sea-snail's brine fx was changed to be white).

On 4/18/2020 at 9:50 PM, MasterGolem863 said:

Skins.png.8e88dbcf009cc3eb9aed771422afd8fa.pngskins.zipI'm not much of an artist, I just made these for some Waifu's with a lack o f NSFW. I made them just for personal use and thought someone else might like them  (I just added the NSFW parts, I didn't make any of the skins)

I don't know why the Falconer skin shows up like it's glitched, does someone know how to fix this issue?

4 hours ago, Waylone said:

I don't know why the Falconer skin shows up like it's glitched, does someone know how to fix this issue?

You should have 4 default falconer skins A,B,C,D, change one of the default skins ( falconer_A for example ) to falconer_Z and change the new skin to falconer_A than your skin should show up correct. That's what i did anyway.

13 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

NSFW BACKGROUNDS - CRYPTS (2/6) by Dan

Well the second part of my backgrounds. Add +80 new rooms to the game.

Tip: Adjust the lighting of the game not too dark and a little shiny, this mod has been done entirely with "highlights"

Captura.JPG.42e501db8d5384544ea43c78f2e95082.JPG

screenshot.3.jpg.03946456a772cff84e0878a6044c5493.jpg

Try my mod and comment what you think, so I will decide if I continue with the third part or not .... the more comments the better ;) 

NSFW_BACKGROUNDS-CRYPTS_by_Dan.rar 100.92 MB · 87 downloads

your backgrounds are awesome, they add flavor to the game. I would like to see more of your work :). Unsure if its your style, but would like to see more guro it would fit the theme better.

1 hour ago, Dark Leviathan said:

your backgrounds are awesome, they add flavor to the game. I would like to see more of your work :). Unsure if its your style, but would like to see more guro it would fit the theme better.

??? examples?