Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

8 hours ago, KotBasil said:

Hello there. Here are some more silly background edits, this time for the Warrens. Several edits have variants, pick which one you like most or keep all of them.

Content warning: some of the edits contain gore and dismemberment.

Mega

Reveal hidden contents

warrens.corridor_wall.06.png

Amazing background ?

I just finished some background replacements for the inventory and map panel. Would anyone be willing to try them out in-game and tell me how they look? All you need to do is rename them to 'panel_inventory' and 'panel_map' and copy paste them into you Darkest Dungeon's 'panel' folder. Here's the main two, and there's more in the ZIP file.

Please let me know if you'd like me to try making more, and feel free to send me images that you might like to see for yourself. BTW does anyone know if it's possible for these images to change depending on the dungeon? Having a different map+inventory image for the different dungeons would be perfect ❤

panel_inventory.png

panel_map.png

Elzi Panel Tests 01.zip

1 hour ago, Elzikyuchi said:

I just finished some background replacements for the inventory and map panel. Would anyone be willing to try them out in-game and tell me how they look? All you need to do is rename them to 'panel_inventory' and 'panel_map' and copy paste them into you Darkest Dungeon's 'panel' folder. Here's the main two, and there's more in the ZIP file.

Please let me know if you'd like me to try making more, and feel free to send me images that you might like to see for yourself. BTW does anyone know if it's possible for these images to change depending on the dungeon? Having a different map+inventory image for the different dungeons would be perfect ❤

panel_inventory.png

panel_map.png

Elzi Panel Tests 01.zip 1.75 MB · 18 downloads

I put it in my files but im not seeing the inventory one

KotBasil - Another great subtle background set.   

Elzikyuchi - I really like the map background with the Godzilla monstergirl.

Haven't seen anything like this yet.   

Not playing right now but if I might load it up today just to see this O.O

The images are the same size so I assume they can used for either the map or backpack.

Folder seems to be -  \Darkest Dungeon The Color of Madness\panels

I can't use a backpack one because I have the 32 slot mod backpack mod.   It's cool, just letting you know it won't work with that mod because it shrinks the item PNG files to about 1/2 scale.   It will work I suppose, but it won't be pretty is what I'm saying.   

These images may be able to work with the Provision screen as well   -    \Darkest Dungeon The Color of Madness\campaign\town\provision

inventory_grid

Here's the 32 slot backpack dungeon PNG file - 

There's also a 24 slot version.

inventory_grid_background_party.png

panel_inventory.png

1 hour ago, Toki Wartooth said:

I can't use a backpack one because I have the 32 slot mod backpack mod.

Thank you so much. I really should maybe try playing the game first and screenshot like -everything- across the first hour or so of playing so I can see exactly what I have to change. I can try editing that image you uploaded but can't make any promises. Are you okay with the Me Me Me girls for that inventory background or would you like one of the others, like the huge dragon girl again? Also does the map one still work for you? If you have a favourite image you'd like me to try and use feel free to send it to me.

3 hours ago, Elzikyuchi said:

Ah, so when you play the game you see the map image, but not the inventory one? I'll try a few different ones and see if the same thing happens to me.

It works guess i didnt replace both earlier my b

I like both of them they look good especially since i didnt know cute dark eater midir existed

gooood job

On 4/12/2020 at 2:02 PM, DanAlmeny said:

VERSION FINAL - MONSTER VARIETY  PROJECT  LEGACY

(visual only replacement of the enemies added by the mod)

At last I managed to finish the retextures, I hope they are to your liking, I am not very expert in terms of design if they do not expect a "great masterpiece", but hey, I have retextured +50 variants and also changed certain "fx" files to coordinate with the variants.

1343160213_Darkest2020-04-1209-51-01-83.png.18ac68a5c7ed45ed169781ec154e7a3c.png

585788921_Darkest2020-04-1209-51-19-93.png.25e1ce753bf528ad93070052f778d879.png

M. V. P. L. Replaced - Final Version.rar 87.56 MB · 845 downloads

Hey Dan, I meant to ask this earlier, but did you make the rest of the anim files for the skins? I'm in love with the musketeer officer skin you made and want to turn it into a skin for the base musketeer. I would try to recolour it all myself, but I'm missing half the anim files, and am not good with gimp in the first place :P

This is what I'm referring to

merc_officer.defend.png

1 hour ago, AGenerikUsername said:

Hey Dan, I meant to ask this earlier, but did you make the rest of the anim files for the skins? I'm in love with the musketeer officer skin you made and want to turn it into a skin for the base musketeer. I would try to recolour it all myself, but I'm missing half the anim files, and am not good with gimp in the first place :P

This is what I'm referring to

merc_officer.defend.png

no, that was one of the most difficult designs to retexture; I just did what was necessary ...

16 hours ago, Elzikyuchi said:

Thank you so much. I really should maybe try playing the game first and screenshot like -everything- across the first hour or so of playing so I can see exactly what I have to change. I can try editing that image you uploaded but can't make any promises. Are you okay with the Me Me Me girls for that inventory background or would you like one of the others, like the huge dragon girl again? Also does the map one still work for you? If you have a favourite image you'd like me to try and use feel free to send it to me.

I will have to load it in to test it tonight.   I haven't been playing recently.   

It's not a big deal.   Just letting you know what's out there.   

Personally I like these two very much -

Not really into penetration and semen all over.   I just like nekid girls and monstergirls.   

I still have the 24 slot backpack image as well -  

Where did you get the two monstergirls?   I really like them.   

panel_map 003B Muhut.png

panel_map 004 Dragon.png

panel_inventory.png

1 hour ago, usagisoumen said:

warrens.corridor_door.basic.png warrens.corridor_wall.02.png warrens.room_wall.brickton.png

내용 숨기기

warrens.corridor_wall_02.png.bc03092ddd8a2d5c57590b0627bcb655.pngwarrens.room_wall.brickton.png.8bd74efe0c1d97ef30ed11b06ba78a67.pngwarrens.corridor_door.basic.png.1fbf8b3ab0d126b818e635ec03434677.png

경고 고어

Gore very good!
I'm looking forward to the release date.

ps: Are you planning to release a version that expresses the ps character's eyes?

56 minutes ago, usagisoumen said:

warrens.corridor_door.basic.png warrens.corridor_wall.02.png warrens.room_wall.brickton.png

Reveal hidden contents

warrens.corridor_wall_02.png.bc03092ddd8a2d5c57590b0627bcb655.pngwarrens.room_wall.brickton.png.8bd74efe0c1d97ef30ed11b06ba78a67.pngwarrens.corridor_door.basic.png.1fbf8b3ab0d126b818e635ec03434677.png

warning gore

oi. that last image is darker than anything in this game, lol.

How can I add this to the game?

What should I name it?    The background seems to a Room image, but it's not a default background.   

I noticed the Room have special little names such as City, Coral, etc.    

Does it matter what it's named?    So long as it's - cove.room_wall.X.png    

Will any X work?   

cove.room_wall.1cave2.png.3b29b8b82f98975d17c316f701862f89.png

On 4/12/2020 at 4:02 PM, DanAlmeny said:

VERSION FINAL - MONSTER VARIETY  PROJECT  LEGACY

(visual only replacement of the enemies added by the mod)

At last I managed to finish the retextures, I hope they are to your liking, I am not very expert in terms of design if they do not expect a "great masterpiece", but hey, I have retextured +50 variants and also changed certain "fx" files to coordinate with the variants.

1343160213_Darkest2020-04-1209-51-01-83.png.18ac68a5c7ed45ed169781ec154e7a3c.png

585788921_Darkest2020-04-1209-51-19-93.png.25e1ce753bf528ad93070052f778d879.png

M. V. P. L. Replaced - Final Version.rar 87.56 MB · 898 downloads

Unsure if this was posted already, (skimmed through but did not see it) but its asking for a password to extract files.

1 hour ago, Toki Wartooth said:

How can I add this to the game?

What should I name it?    The background seems to a Room image, but it's not a default background.   

I noticed the Room have special little names such as City, Coral, etc.    

Does it matter what it's named?    So long as it's - cove.room_wall.X.png    

Will any X work?   

cove.room_wall.1cave2.png.3b29b8b82f98975d17c316f701862f89.png

It is already added to the game like the rest, only that being several funds it is very random, sooner or later it will appear