Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Update~~ Re-organized and updated all the inventory and map background replacements, with like 13 different images to choose from. I also separated them into different folders for easier use. Text and no-text versions are available, and some have different brightness settings because they might be too bright and stand out far too much in-game.

ย 

Also includes new versions for 24-slot and 32-slot inventory mods, but I have no idea if they will even work or not.

ย 

Will try to get around to the provisions one later, but I still need to work on lots of other things first.

ย 

panel_map 012.png

panel_inventory 011_2 Text.png

Elzi Panel Replacements 02.zip

16 hours ago, Toki Wartooth said:

Where did you get the two monstergirls?ย  ย I really like them.ย ย 

All over the place really. Someone linked me to an artist called Muhut on deviantart, and to monster girl searches on gelbooru and rule34. I also did searching on my own for all kinds of hentai stuff I can use, and downloaded a lot of artwork/artist/hentai game CG collections on Ex-hentai too.

ย 

41 minutes ago, Slannesh said:

Awsome works.

Can i Ask for source image from this one?

[Pixiv] L_axe (3011686)

6 hours ago, Toki Wartooth said:

How can I add this to the game?

What should I name it?ย  ย  The background seems to a Room image, but it's not a defaultย background.ย  ย 

Iย noticed the Room have special little names such as City, Coral, etc.ย  ย ย 

Does it matter what it's named?ย  ย  So long as it's -ย cove.room_wall.X.pngย  ย ย 

Will any X work?ย ย 

I know Dan already responded to you, but yes! So long as you have the same shared part for the dungeon's rooms, you can add whatever name you want at the end.

ย 

So as long as you have "cove.room_wall.X.png" X can be whatever you want. For instance, with the Ruins backgrounds that were added, I had my copy of the room backgrounds named "crypts.room_wall.lewd1.png" and just added a number for convenience. You can call yours whatever you want. They can all be numbered sequentially or inane gibberish as you please.

ย 

With hallway tiles, however, you DO need to have them be all numbered and, if im not mistaken, numbered in order or else they won't be used. But I'm not sure about that last part.

If my explanation wasn't very clear, please do feel free to DM me and I can try and explain it differently.

12 hours ago, Elzikyuchi said:

All over the place really. Someone linked me to an artist called Muhut on deviantart, and to monster girl searches on gelbooru and rule34. I also did searching on my own for all kinds of hentai stuff I can use, and downloaded a lot of artwork/artist/hentai game CG collections on Ex-hentai too.

ย 

[Pixiv] L_axe (3011686)

Found Muhut.ย  ย Great stuff.ย  ย 

Can't find the grey Dragongirl though.ย  ย DeviantArt doesn't work anymore unfortunately so I use r34 and r34hentai.ย  ย DevianrtArt adult blocks images so I can't see anything :/

ย 

Tested last night and it works great!ย  ย It really freshens up the boring blank slateย map background.ย  ย  Thanks and this is the first of it's kind that I have seen.ย  ย Regarding map and Inv background image mods.ย  ย 

ย 

Thanks Rosy for the dungeon background info.ย  ย 

ย  ย ย  ย  ย ย 

14 hours ago, Elzikyuchi said:

ย 

[Pixiv] L_axe (3011686)

check out sankakucomplex.com its pretty much a goldmine for Hentai art. Scroll to the bottom and hit chan posts and you will have anย endless amount of hentai art of everything under the sun.

The 2nd part of my mod NSFW Backgrounds is already in production; This time it will be the crypts; I have decided that in the end I will not do the corridors, I will only focus on the rooms. Maybe later I will modify the corridors, but at the moment I have not found the style that I want to give them.

Spoiler

crypts.room_wall.ECskullpiles1.png.4bdff8e131e93a852d7fba63ab797d7b.pngcrypts.room_wall.chruch.png.014391bacbcece91d84c91af5df821bb.pngcrypts.room_wall.ECskullpiles.png.e4dfe51d00b86365fe42a09155973149.pngcrypts.room_wall.torture.png.0097fc755ae20366881f0c9931f39c22.png

ย 

17 minutes ago, NightmareMovie said:

what item is that?, from which mod?

The dildos is from this thread a few pages back, the modified food and trinket is both from the mod lustiest lair (as well as the added boss that im fighting in this pic) that can be found in nexus :D hope this helps.

Thanks for kind words, everybody who appreciated my background edits. It's hard to test them in-game so if you find something wonky, please tell me.

By the way, does anyone else think that some backgrounds appear much more often than the others? Or is it just me slowly losing my mind?

1 minute ago, KotBasil said:

Thanks for kind words, everybody who appreciated my background edits. It's hard to test them in-game so if you find something wonky, please tell me.

By the way, does anyone else think that some backgrounds appear much more often than the others? Or is it just me slowly losing my mind?

I think they are random... had the same corridor appear 4 times in a row and after that I did not see that wall again untill next week

37 minutes ago, KotBasil said:

For me its pretty random. I'm also using mods that add lots of backgrounds on top of these so i rarely see the same background.

ย 

1 hour ago, KotBasil said:

I think they do. I tried deleting all the original backgrounds, and replacing them with the same background, with a huge number 1-20 on them. Then I just wrote them down as I walked past.

ย 

Background panels on the very first Old Road level:

Start 04 05 08 10 End <-- Had the exact same order three times.

ย 

Background panels on the very first Dungeon (was trying to test how the hunger menu would look)
10 19 00 02 - 20 17 10 00 - 20 19 19 20 - 12 04 20 15 - 04 14 9 11 <-- Had the exact same order three times.

It also used the exact same empty room for all of them. I had empty room #1-#5 and it used #5 for all of them.

ย 

The first couple dungeons might be scripted though and forced to be identical. Maybe later ones would be different. But like still,ย  in that first dungeon background #19 and #20 showed up a -lot-. If I increase the number of available backgrounds for the game to use though, maybe that'll change and make it a lot less likely for repeats? I'll try to find out more later on I hope.

ย 

Also ah, I haven't finished playing around with the hunger panels yet. I'll try to find the ones I like the most (Idea is that the girls are hungry as in horny, and need sex/masturbation/cum) and try to save alternates too.

DD Screenshots_02_46.png

To clarify, I noticed the next connection: if the room is "empty" (no event or treasure or etc.), then most of the times it usually pulls only several background. For example, in crypts it is crypts.room_wall.empty or crypts.room_wall.arch. In warrensย  it is warrens.room_wall.sluice, warrens.room_wall.grate or warrens.room_wall.duct. Not always, but very often.

But again, I really don't have any concrete evidence, so they could be completely random.

20 minutes ago, Elzikyuchi said:

ย 

Also ah, I haven't finished playing around with the hunger panels yet. I'll try to find the ones I like the most (Idea is that the girls are hungry as in horny, and need sex/masturbation/cum) and try to save alternates too.

ย 

ย 

That would be a very good fit for Lustiest Lair mod.

3 hours ago, Elzikyuchi said:

I think they do. I tried deleting all the original backgrounds, and replacing them with the same background, with a huge number 1-20 on them. Then I just wrote them down as I walked past.

ย 

Background panels on the very first Old Road level:

Start 04 05 08 10 End <-- Had the exact same order three times.

ย 

Background panels on the very first Dungeon (was trying to test how the hunger menu would look)
10 19 00 02 - 20 17 10 00 - 20 19 19 20 - 12 04 20 15 - 04 14 9 11 <-- Had the exact same order three times.

It also used the exact same empty room for all of them. I had empty room #1-#5 and it used #5 for all of them.

ย 

The first couple dungeons might be scripted though and forced to be identical. Maybe later ones would be different. But like still,ย  in that first dungeon background #19 and #20 showed up a -lot-. If I increase the number of available backgrounds for the game to use though, maybe that'll change and make it a lot less likely for repeats? I'll try to find out more later on I hope.

ย 

So in regards to the dungeons, The Old Road, the first Ruins dungeon, and all of the Darkest Dungeon dungeons are 100% scripted in both their layout and enemy placement. So for those missions, the backgrounds will always be the same unless you manually change them. Otherwise, backgrounds are randomly assembled at the loading screen using the pool of png's in the respective dungeon's folder.

ย 

Hope that helps!

37 minutes ago, Slannesh said:

Custom town multiple girls preview:

ย 

ย  Hide contents

91728980_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-23_00_49_80.thumb.png.9921805c7a71e04a5b024d1b94e8e0af.png280816138_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-23_01_14_06.thumb.png.8911da8ffcce94160f8eb7ea9f80f52e.png246427556_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-22_57_35_00.thumb.png.2a9b3ed833299b18a665f42ca918cfd5.png1767387231_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-22_57_38_85.thumb.png.e1f13001612b3a9fe7e86f7c1eb9815a.png527176775_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-22_59_11_07.thumb.png.a6c4c194e8f9037f63713fd2d1f5b1ec.png1583279069_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-23_00_46_54.thumb.png.a3c5ab7b7e9b62731eb597182ae31b19.png904262404_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-23_00_42_68.thumb.png.4ea0b3b2c6d811cb25c4f9eeafa29923.png21615766_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-23_01_48_13.thumb.png.d5c9dac8dd17b3f573c0722eb12dd244.png755483310_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-23_01_42_94.thumb.png.3bbfbc727b6865719994b3b3ecac2773.png263336274_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.29-23_00_03_56.thumb.png.fc6f4a17d0bccc1d12a51f3becd5a4dd.png

ย 

your camping trainer/ survivalist feels a bit empty compared to the others... I know for example that niur got some more for you to add as an example. I recognise all the skins except for the middle one for the abbey... it looks like something niur would make or is it from someone else? It looks great so far keep up the good work :D