Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

14 hours ago, Dra_Lexx said:

This is no better than guro in my opinion

lol I thought tentacle was quite a common tag in hentai, was it not? If you want to say about my take on guro, the one with Teemo surely fits it better.

6 hours ago, usagisoumen said:

warrens.corridor_door.basic.png warrens.corridor_wall.02.png warrens.corridor_wall.07.png warrens.entrance_room_wall.png warrens.room_wall.brickton.png warrens.room_wall.sluice.png

Please note that there is guro in there.

On 5/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, G9ai said:

So I discovered Darkest Dungeon recently and kinda stumbled into making a statue mod... but now i feel like i checked and read enough solutions for my problem, so i'm seeking some help (if im wrong here be free to tell me). 

What I'm working on is a simple Town Statue Replacer with a Futanari Statue, here is what i managed to do:
- A LOT of different sprites for: statue.character.png and statue.dd.character.png
- edit statue.icon.png and statue.town.button.png 

- replace the actual statue in Town with transparency and shine (town_statue_level01; ...02; ...03)

The Problem: Outer Shine/Glow

Yea i actually was able to replace the statue with hovering-shine-effect BUT it looks odd because i rendered it from photoshop as a PNG-8 with alpha (intentionally). 
I am trying to get that smooth transparent shine like the original darkest dungeon files and no method of the ones listed below are actually working:
- Photoshop Web-Export: PNG-24 with Alpha
- Photoshop Web-Export: PNG-8 with Alpha (only with scattering which means losing quality)
- GIMP Exporting: PNG Various Options (ingame sprite will always have hard edges)
- mask_trim_png.exe and png_alpha_colour_remover.exe - shine will have hard edges, it wont be smooth
- SuperPNG: Export Various Options - still hard edges, wont be smooth

Spoiler contains a Futanari Statue which shows what the sprite looks like when exported as PNG-8 with alpha from Photoshop
and a Screenshot of the Smooth Shine/Glow from Darkest Dungeon

Reveal hidden contents

Shine Problem
wip_hovering_shine_with_png-8.png.9283068be52db89d3703df83ab538f6c.png

Original

darkest_dungeon_smooth_shine.png.b6788df0781481d06edce8355dfe2147.png

I hope someone has an idea how to fix that. It would enable a lot of things to be made!

Additionally... Actually I wanted to make more out of this mod than a replacer. I wanted to make a mod where the statue changes every time you return to town with different events happening that give you an advantage, disadvantage or items. that would work fine cause the sprites are easy to edit.
But because I have no god damn idea how to programm something like this i wanted to ask WHO COULD MAAAAYBE show me how? Or just do the basic functions and give me a template to edit for alle the events? Its a lot i'm asking for, i know. But if you are interested just DM me! 

Thanks!

I think it's the Spine runtime in the game uses PreMultiplied Alpha images, for performance purposes (this save operations while displaying sprites). But the PNG format is not intended to be Alpha-PreMultiplied, that's why you don't find options for this in imaging software. In imaging work, it's better to save RGBA channels unchanged : this ensure you can vary transparency and retrieve original colors.

I assume the action of mask_trim_png.exe and png_alpha_colour_remover.exe is quite basic, they just put black (RGB #000000) all pixels with alpha below 255 i.e. transparent and semi-transparent pixels. That's a very radical Alpha-PreMultiplication, but it works perfectly fine on most Darkest Dungeon's heroes and monsters, because they are bordered by black lines and all semi-transparent pixels are located at the outer edge of these lines. So color of semi-transparent pixels is intended to be black.

Sadly, this don't work fine on effects like glow, sorts, etc., witch use transparency on brigthly colored pixels. Here, you have to PreMultiply Alpha on your PNG file before using them in-game. And in order to get the correct original colors for the glow, you have to Alpha-UnPreMultiply the DD vanilla PNG ! 

Personnaly I use Python scripts to do that : https://github.com/maxme/PNG-Alpha-Premultiplier... That's not very ergonomic, and you must install Python and the pillow+numpy modules as prerequisite (or a C compiler, for the C version). But it works fine : thanks to maxme for the work.

4 hours ago, KotBasil said:

A small new batch of the backgrounds. + 2 walls and 1 room for warrens, 1 room for cove and weald.

I attached archive to the post or you can browse the whole collection on Mega.

Teaser:

Reveal hidden contents

teaser4.jpg.477fac45ec5b01523e4b236d0f4335a6.jpg

DD3.rar 4.78 MB · 42 downloads

I really like all the efforts that you put to integrate the hentai aspect in the preexisting and artistic style background.

Crypt and weal are just perfect. 

2 hours ago, irondead said:

I really like all the efforts that you put to integrate the hentai aspect in the preexisting and artistic style background.

Crypt and weal are just perfect. 

Thanks! I always appreciate feedback.

I wasn't able to test them in game yet, so if you notice any problems, please tell me.

Made a first Version of the Futanari Statue Replacer Mod... Cursed Town Statues 
Because I have so many Sprites and so little time, I only made four different "Presets/Version" so there's at least SOME variety.
Right now the Hovering with the Mouse will be a Text instead of the Glow.

Original Version - Screenshots

Spoiler

shot1.png.d0a7e2eea4975063580c9ff703ba76aa.png

shot2.jpg.59e92d8e0784b494d4772efca74b2921.jpg

Original Graystone Version - Screenshots

Spoiler

shot3.png.d7a57a3368fc0fc96abc21de16c44e8f.png

shot4.jpg.379b9d7f8b492a01dea772725bf876f9.jpg

There is also a "Blood Red" and "Cold Blue" Version, but i won't spoil the Fun.
-----

I will add more in the future, because I first want to test out what MaxDD posted. Would be a Shame if I had to Remake every god damn Sprite if it works.
Thanks buddy!

Spoiler

6 hours ago, MaxDD said:

I think it's the Spine runtime in the game uses PreMultiplied Alpha images, for performance purposes (this save operations while displaying sprites). But the PNG format is not intended to be Alpha-PreMultiplied, that's why you don't find options for this in imaging software. In imaging work, it's better to save RGBA channels unchanged : this ensure you can vary transparency and retrieve original colors.

I assume the action of mask_trim_png.exe and png_alpha_colour_remover.exe is quite basic, they just put black (RGB #000000) all pixels with alpha below 255 i.e. transparent and semi-transparent pixels. That's a very radical Alpha-PreMultiplication, but it works perfectly fine on most Darkest Dungeon's heroes and monsters, because they are bordered by black lines and all semi-transparent pixels are located at the outer edge of these lines. So color of semi-transparent pixels is intended to be black.

Sadly, this don't work fine on effects like glow, sorts, etc., witch use transparency on brigthly colored pixels. Here, you have to PreMultiply Alpha on your PNG file before using them in-game. And in order to get the correct original colors for the glow, you have to Alpha-UnPreMultiply the DD vanilla PNG ! 

Personnaly I use Python scripts to do that : https://github.com/maxme/PNG-Alpha-Premultiplier... That's not very ergonomic, and you must install Python and the pillow+numpy modules as prerequisite (or a C compiler, for the C version). But it works fine : thanks to maxme for the work.

Cursed Town Statues 1.0.zip

NSFW BACKGROUNDS (--/6) 

When I published this second part I thought that my mod would have a lot of support, but in the end it turned out to be the opposite, so I will leave aside the production of this mod and will stay only in these 2 regions ....; Well not entirely, I have thought of making smaller versions (no production date yet) but they will only be exclusively accessible to the few who commented or rated my mod.
Thank you.screenshot.6.jpg.f72746aaecc0dbaea541d164464ae720.jpg

9 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

In case anyone is interested, share my collection of mods for buildings edited by me. I have modified all the buildings, there are also some extras.

Original idea: Slannesh

Mod Provision: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723605613

Buildings edited by Dan.rar 22.26 MB · 155 downloads

Hey Dan, amazing work!

I'm curious, did you edit this Jefuty nomad together yourself or did you find it somewhere?

image.png.d090f856539022694170de8ec7cc1893.png

8 minutes ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Hey Dan, amazing work!

I'm curious, did you edit this Jefuty nomad together yourself or did you find it somewhere?

image.png.d090f856539022694170de8ec7cc1893.png

I could not say who the author was, it has been in my mod folder for a while. I do not remember

Here's some of the replacements I've been making for my own use.

Minor gore/disembodiment warning:

Spoiler

20200509232235_1.jpg.86d759b4c37e9a58c36b41eeac3e3f97.jpg

20200509232317_1.jpg.ae7b6f22858d0e5825f7e19ce68aebcc.jpg

Both the necromancer and prophet have had their sprites changed to the fawn mother from the fawn class mod.

FX were also changed around so there's no concerns to be had there (I hope).

madman.sprite.attack_point.png.3f3e82ca2b31303b02740d5e8192a560.png

The madman sprites were changed to the Marvin Seo damsel from the falconer mod.

Again, fx were also kept in mind and changed to align nicely.

cauldron_full.sprite.defend.png.a2b2194c9f73291657d335ac79ee2e15.png

alchemy_table.thumb.png.8aa37d05f1f860a86ea9bc68bd7fe8a7.png

eldritch_altar.png.d965a2fe4d383c71cfc94d55cba2a637.pngholy_fountain.png.5510e1705157031ef728cf074495546b.png

Lastly, here's the hag's cauldron, alchemy table, eldritch altar, and ruins fountain all edited (with paint.net) to either be containing or covered in cum, lol

IMO, they look better in-game, hopefully you'll find the same to be true :L

https://mega.nz/folder/FJFTCYLA#58QjujDGdZ3AGRSNiDI1Pw

3 more of my loading screens: town, cove, and warren, plus the 2 I posted before. WARNING: heavy BESTIALITY, TENTACLES, and TEEMO. If you like bestiality I will share some more stuffs (buildings), just in case you guys aren't really into it.

Spoiler

loading_screen.town_visit.png

loading_screen.cove_0.png

loading_screen.warrens_0.png

loading_screen.crypts_0.png

loading_screen.weald_0.png

4 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Here's some of the replacements I've been making for my own use.

Minor gore/disembodiment warning:

Reveal hidden contents

20200509232235_1.jpg.86d759b4c37e9a58c36b41eeac3e3f97.jpg

20200509232317_1.jpg.ae7b6f22858d0e5825f7e19ce68aebcc.jpg

Both the necromancer and prophet have had their sprites changed to the fawn mother from the fawn class mod.

FX were also changed around so there's no concerns to be had there (I hope).

madman.sprite.attack_point.png.3f3e82ca2b31303b02740d5e8192a560.png

The madman sprites were changed to the Marvin Seo damsel from the falconer mod.

Again, fx were also kept in mind and changed to align nicely.

cauldron_full.sprite.defend.png.a2b2194c9f73291657d335ac79ee2e15.png

alchemy_table.thumb.png.8aa37d05f1f860a86ea9bc68bd7fe8a7.png

eldritch_altar.png.d965a2fe4d383c71cfc94d55cba2a637.pngholy_fountain.png.5510e1705157031ef728cf074495546b.png

Lastly, here's the hag's cauldron, alchemy table, eldritch altar, and ruins fountain all edited (with paint.net) to either be containing or covered in cum, lol

IMO, they look better in-game, hopefully you'll find the same to be true :L

https://mega.nz/folder/FJFTCYLA#58QjujDGdZ3AGRSNiDI1Pw

Thanks man, these replacements look great !

18 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

In case anyone is interested, share my collection of mods for buildings edited by me. I have modified all the buildings, there are also some extras.

Original idea: Slannesh

Mod Provision: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723605613

1389757721_Darkest2020-05-0908-20-19-51.png.d701a6b529e9b209feee3119436700ba.png

1360955523_Darkest2020-05-0908-21-27-98.png.e73f09ad31e5a6ec1c76628e61d527d1.png

Buildings edited by Dan.rar 22.26 MB · 193 downloads

These are really good as well, you and slannesh should have collabed its hard to choose between you two :9 

19 hours ago, G9ai said:

Made a first Version of the Futanari Statue Replacer Mod... Cursed Town Statues 
Because I have so many Sprites and so little time, I only made four different "Presets/Version" so there's at least SOME variety.
Right now the Hovering with the Mouse will be a Text instead of the Glow.

Original Version - Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

shot1.png.d0a7e2eea4975063580c9ff703ba76aa.png

shot2.jpg.59e92d8e0784b494d4772efca74b2921.jpg

Original Graystone Version - Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

shot3.png.d7a57a3368fc0fc96abc21de16c44e8f.png

shot4.jpg.379b9d7f8b492a01dea772725bf876f9.jpg

There is also a "Blood Red" and "Cold Blue" Version, but i won't spoil the Fun.
-----

I will add more in the future, because I first want to test out what MaxDD posted. Would be a Shame if I had to Remake every god damn Sprite if it works.
Thanks buddy!

Reveal hidden contents

Cursed Town Statues 1.0.zip 8.35 MB · 87 downloads

This futa statue is just lovely and I'll be glad to help with the glowing effect !

I'm working on replacement for curios (Altar of Light and Holy Fountain), so I studied a bit how to reproduce their glow using Gimp... I want to write down a little guide, basically it will serve for myself as a reminder how-to. But I don't see how to attach file in my post here, I can just "insert image from URL". Maybe it's because I'm a new member ? I just discovered this forum and signed up yesterday.

Note : the idea of fountain statue is just great (a fountain futa, marvelous !), I wonder if something could be done to animate this ?  That's something I consider for my Holy Fountain. Nothing too complex, just giving illusion of motion by color cycling or strategic fade in/fade out... Spine runtimes seems to handle it, and I'm starting to understand json/skel animation structure.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:18 AM, MaSOneTwo said:

I've spend more time than I want to admit to on finding the ominous skins made by a person called "xrt" also going by "Nomad". They have a patreon, where you can find the Leper skin. https://www.patreon.com/morota

Aside from that I came across a couple of images that suggested there being skins for at least eight heroes (In order of appearance, as you would read a western text):

- The Arbalest

- The Crusader

- The Grave Robber

- The Hellion

- The Highwayman

- The Leper

- The Man-at-Arms

- The Plague Doctor

793055484_XRTakaNomad.png.a420bed4efdac6850197c52844c32bca.png

At first I thought the Grave Robber to be the Houndmaster but the following two pictures. (They are quite large so I decided to use the spoiler function for better readability.)

Reveal hidden contents

645834815_XRTakaNomad2.thumb.png.9d804c859e3ed29e6f4e06bff0c244ca.png

Reveal hidden contents

526881790_XRTakaNomad4.thumb.png.c645f5d8b232aca98bb28fd25caa28e9.png

The second picture gives us an idea of the state the mod was in, when they were taken.

1. The PD skin is based on morgaine's PD skin which can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/113

2. The Leper was rather in concept state, as the final skin that can be found on the patreon I posted above is compeltely OC and not based on the game files.

3. The HM seemed to be in the same stage, as was the Arbalest.

4. The Crusader, MAA and GR are further developed, interesstingly even further than the only skin "xrt" officially released on their patreon.

5. The Hellion is missing from this picture.

I did however find one hero, that was not included in the pictures above, the Occultist.

Reveal hidden contents

911552d262cb3ac381c5ef053d727a16.jpg.23957c39735d2e4dcb479c75e563b693.jpg

In total I was looking for nine skins, so I downloaded each and every skin pack I could find and went through them all.

I was able to find four of them, the Arbalest, the Hellion, the Leper and the Occultist. I also found a PD skin, that featured a blind left eye, although it looks a little different but also uses morgaine's PD skin as a base, so I figured I'll include it.

Nomad_Skins_Vol.1.7z 27.6 MB · 1,544 downloads

In my book it's a real shame that this series seems to have never been finished and since the latest posts about it that I found where roughly one year old, I assume we will not see the rest of them. I found the author going by XRT on Steam and I will try to establish communitation to ask whether there are more skins and if I could get them.

These are websites I found hints about the Nomad skins on.
Unfortunately, they are all in either Korean or Chinese (that's what Google told me), and I don't speak either of them.

https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?page=2&bsn=29871&snA=216

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=darkest&no=90915

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=darkest&no=95048

https://megatonjang.tistory.com/333

http://m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=5198&stype=nickname&svalue=발리라아&sterm=9930831&l=67702

https://www.fmnation.net/game/19486218

Did you ever find any of the others?