Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

17 hours ago, IRrebel said:

I recognise all the skins except for the middle one for the abbey... it looks like something niur would make or is it from someone else? It looks great so far keep up the good work :D

It is from me ?

Spoiler

I just photoshoped :820621712_abbey.character17.png.e3608d3116906612d389445c99d80d24.png +  sample-8960d320115c45139bac43f960223284.jpg.6f8e6bd81191415708bd2cf6917a3200.jpg+ sample-afd695c50418ba000e653e1e4974c5f4.jpg.9920f2a9049082636635c9f439eba169.jpg and add some elements by myself

To create this abomination : testyyy.png.baec22a331e8970409ffe4c932d1999c.pngXD

On 4/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, KotBasil said:

Thanks for kind words, everybody who appreciated my background edits. It's hard to test them in-game so if you find something wonky, please tell me.

By the way, does anyone else think that some backgrounds appear much more often than the others? Or is it just me slowly losing my mind?

Be aware of the where the walls meet the floors everyone.   

I've noticed that some background additions will blend into the floor.      

I got this one the other day to fill in some unmodded options (still using your Crypts statues because they are some of my fav dungeon backgrounds by far.)

The succubus's legs blend into the floor like flat noodles.   In-game.    (I can't find who uploaded these now :/)   Sorry whoever you are.   

As for the randomization it seems completely RNG excluding the scripted maps like the first week Crypts dungeon.   

Your images seem to work fine from what I've noticed.   I just looked through your images and they are not close enough to the floor to have this issue.   

crypts.corridor_wall.02.png

On 4/29/2020 at 7:18 PM, Elzikyuchi said:

I think they do. I tried deleting all the original backgrounds, and replacing them with the same background, with a huge number 1-20 on them. Then I just wrote them down as I walked past.

Background panels on the very first Old Road level:

Start 04 05 08 10 End <-- Had the exact same order three times.

Background panels on the very first Dungeon (was trying to test how the hunger menu would look)
10 19 00 02 - 20 17 10 00 - 20 19 19 20 - 12 04 20 15 - 04 14 9 11 <-- Had the exact same order three times.

It also used the exact same empty room for all of them. I had empty room #1-#5 and it used #5 for all of them.

The first couple dungeons might be scripted though and forced to be identical. Maybe later ones would be different. But like still,  in that first dungeon background #19 and #20 showed up a -lot-. If I increase the number of available backgrounds for the game to use though, maybe that'll change and make it a lot less likely for repeats? I'll try to find out more later on I hope.

Also ah, I haven't finished playing around with the hunger panels yet. I'll try to find the ones I like the most (Idea is that the girls are hungry as in horny, and need sex/masturbation/cum) and try to save alternates too.

DD Screenshots_02_46.png

where did you get the hunger pictures?

2 hours ago, Slannesh said:

It is from me ?

Hide contents

I just photoshoped :820621712_abbey.character17.png.e3608d3116906612d389445c99d80d24.png +  sample-8960d320115c45139bac43f960223284.jpg.6f8e6bd81191415708bd2cf6917a3200.jpg+ sample-afd695c50418ba000e653e1e4974c5f4.jpg.9920f2a9049082636635c9f439eba169.jpg and add some elements by myself

To create this abomination : testyyy.png.baec22a331e8970409ffe4c932d1999c.pngXD

Waifu science I approve.  

Same artist for Cammy and Yourichi?   Name?     

Also does anyone know who this is?   Name of character/anime?

EWdbZceUYAEI7GL.jpg

22 minutes ago, Toki Wartooth said:

Waifu science I approve.  

Same artist for Cammy and Yourichi?   Name?     

Also does anyone know who this is?   Name of character/anime?

EWdbZceUYAEI7GL.jpg

That's Angela from Lobotomy Corporation. It's a management sim where you manage a facility that generates power from "Abnormalities", and stop all your workers from going insane/killing each other, kinda like Darkest Dungeon.

17 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Anaertalin says he's going for 130 frames of animation - six times the regular amount!

This one is gonna be smooth~

spear.gif.0dd1482489ba3a9880cb0a3e75f54aeb.gif

Is this an Enemy or a Hero?

Seems like a waste for something that you'll only see for like a minute if it's an enemy.

21 hours ago, Toki Wartooth said:

Be aware of the where the walls meet the floors everyone.   

I've noticed that some background additions will blend into the floor.     

I got this one the other day to fill in some unmodded options (still using your Crypts statues because they are some of my fav dungeon backgrounds by far.)

The succubus's legs blend into the floor like flat noodles.   In-game.    (I can't find who uploaded these now :/)   Sorry whoever you are.  

As for the randomization it seems completely RNG excluding the scripted maps like the first week Crypts dungeon.   

Your images seem to work fine from what I've noticed.   I just looked through your images and they are not close enough to the floor to have this issue.   

Yes, the floor perspective distortion got me a few times. I was able to catch most of it in warrens edits (hopefully), but then played a bit, and found this mistake in my "arch" background in crypts ?

So I discovered Darkest Dungeon recently and kinda stumbled into making a statue mod... but now i feel like i checked and read enough solutions for my problem, so i'm seeking some help (if im wrong here be free to tell me). 

What I'm working on is a simple Town Statue Replacer with a Futanari Statue, here is what i managed to do:
- A LOT of different sprites for: statue.character.png and statue.dd.character.png
- edit statue.icon.png and statue.town.button.png 

- replace the actual statue in Town with transparency and shine (town_statue_level01; ...02; ...03)

The Problem: Outer Shine/Glow

Yea i actually was able to replace the statue with hovering-shine-effect BUT it looks odd because i rendered it from photoshop as a PNG-8 with alpha (intentionally). 
I am trying to get that smooth transparent shine like the original darkest dungeon files and no method of the ones listed below are actually working:
- Photoshop Web-Export: PNG-24 with Alpha
- Photoshop Web-Export: PNG-8 with Alpha (only with scattering which means losing quality)
- GIMP Exporting: PNG Various Options (ingame sprite will always have hard edges)
- mask_trim_png.exe and png_alpha_colour_remover.exe - shine will have hard edges, it wont be smooth
- SuperPNG: Export Various Options - still hard edges, wont be smooth

Spoiler contains a Futanari Statue which shows what the sprite looks like when exported as PNG-8 with alpha from Photoshop
and a Screenshot of the Smooth Shine/Glow from Darkest Dungeon

Spoiler

Shine Problem
wip_hovering_shine_with_png-8.png.9283068be52db89d3703df83ab538f6c.png

Original

darkest_dungeon_smooth_shine.png.b6788df0781481d06edce8355dfe2147.png

I hope someone has an idea how to fix that. It would enable a lot of things to be made!

Additionally... Actually I wanted to make more out of this mod than a replacer. I wanted to make a mod where the statue changes every time you return to town with different events happening that give you an advantage, disadvantage or items. that would work fine cause the sprites are easy to edit.
But because I have no god damn idea how to programm something like this i wanted to ask WHO COULD MAAAAYBE show me how? Or just do the basic functions and give me a template to edit for alle the events? Its a lot i'm asking for, i know. But if you are interested just DM me! 

Thanks!