Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 4/19/2020 at 8:00 PM, Slannesh said:

There is too many great ...\campaign\town\buildings mods, so i combine multiple images into a great LEWD MIX:

Hide contents

111377521_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.19-19_26_49_08.thumb.png.40b2035851d2c95c51dbcaa7ad8be262.png806684533_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.19-19_16_12_44.thumb.png.836bc89831ebade5b790477bec696e69.png1716053729_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.19-19_56_44_09.thumb.png.a73f37e68199265dd560c971cf58184e.png1791721699_DarkestDungeonScreenshot2020_04.19-19_26_32_24.thumb.png.933116c347fdaa6f7b5a660d2f934bbe.png

Gonna upload when i finish all buildings

Did you edit the centergirls in stagecoach and abbey yourself? I mean it´s cleaarly based on jefuty´s LW mods, but if there are edit of them out there that offer more choices id love to get my hands on them

5 hours ago, JamesMortimer said:

Did you edit the centergirls in stagecoach and abbey yourself? I mean it´s cleaarly based on jefuty´s LW mods, but if there are edit of them out there that offer more choices id love to get my hands on them

Just some photoshop magic

afsdfawsdadadadada.png.f48ce829834a8709284c1a861fe0f99b.png

2 hours ago, Slannesh said:

Also can anyone send me save file with "hallucination/scary" effect when the all DD files apear in town?

abbey.dd.character

blacksmith.dd.character etc

In theory with this file you should have the desired DD effects, it was taken after the first floor of the Darkest Dungeon. 

profile_1.rar

3 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

NSFW BACKGROUNDS - COVE (1/6) by Dan

After many days of development, I have finally finished the first part of my collection of backgrounds; Initially I had planned to release a first version with only the halls, but in the end I decided to release the full version including the rooms.
In the file you will find 59 backgrounds for the corridors, of which I have created 36 (01-36), the rest are game backgrounds; if you want to just see only my backgrounds remove these.
I have also created +70 new rooms for more variety.

Remember to make a backup of your files, in case you do not like it, this mod will replace a large part of the game assets or added mods.

Finally, the creation of this mod has cost me many hours of work; If you liked it let me know with a comment of thanks, my previous mod "Monsters Variety Legacy - Replacer" was downloaded by +600 people, however few have thanked me, these mods that I am creating are not behind a wall Paid, they are free and exclusive to LoversLab, so I would like to see the support from you.
So try my mod and if you liked it let me know, if not then just delete it; If I see that this mod has a lot of support I will start with the next region of the game, otherwise ... if it receives little support it will only remain in this first part ....

cove.entrance_room_wall.png.4f6fe841f0fe3dc75bbc882d957d3ef8.png

NSFW_BACKGROUNDS-COVE_by_Dan.rar 138.43 MB · 42 downloads

I appreciate all the hard work you do m8 i love the mods. 

I think i am having some trouble with M.V.P.L replacer i have the original mod from steam and i replaced the monster folder with M.V.P.L. replacer but from what ive seen the monsters named "pelagic grouper" and "pelagic shaman" stay as the original models if anyone has any idea what im doing wrong please help

4 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

NSFW BACKGROUNDS - COVE (1/6) by Dan

After many days of development, I have finally finished the first part of my collection of backgrounds; Initially I had planned to release a first version with only the halls, but in the end I decided to release the full version including the rooms.
In the file you will find 59 backgrounds for the corridors, of which I have created 36 (01-36), the rest are game backgrounds; if you want to just see only my backgrounds remove these.
I have also created +70 new rooms for more variety.

Remember to make a backup of your files, in case you do not like it, this mod will replace a large part of the game assets or added mods.

Finally, the creation of this mod has cost me many hours of work; If you liked it let me know with a comment of thanks, my previous mod "Monsters Variety Legacy - Replacer" was downloaded by +600 people, however few have thanked me, these mods that I am creating are not behind a wall Paid, they are free and exclusive to LoversLab, so I would like to see the support from you.
So try my mod and if you liked it let me know, if not then just delete it; If I see that this mod has a lot of support I will start with the next region of the game, otherwise ... if it receives little support it will only remain in this first part ....

cove.entrance_room_wall.png.4f6fe841f0fe3dc75bbc882d957d3ef8.png

NSFW_BACKGROUNDS-COVE_by_Dan.rar 138.43 MB · 54 downloads

oh yeah . u made my day bro !!! many thanks. sorry for dumb question , if i just copy all your files in cove directions, all backgrouds will work, or i need choose and rename like standart files ?

1 hour ago, imashota said:

I appreciate all the hard work you do m8 i love the mods. 

I think i am having some trouble with M.V.P.L replacer i have the original mod from steam and i replaced the monster folder with M.V.P.L. replacer but from what ive seen the monsters named "pelagic grouper" and "pelagic shaman" stay as the original models if anyone has any idea what im doing wrong please help

it is only a visual change of the files they are only .png images; therefore it should be a problem with some other mod that you have installed, check your list of modifications or re-copy the entire folder and give it to replace everything, remember that it has to be the last version that I uploaded, in the previous ones it did not included the fishman

6 minutes ago, Rakill54 said:

oh yeah . u made my day bro !!! many thanks. sorry for dumb question , if i just copy all your files in cove directions, all backgrouds will work, or i need choose and rename like standart files ?

just copy and replace, do not edit anything because I have already designed it so that everything works together, if you are not sure make a backup

9 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

just copy and replace, do not edit anything because I have already designed it so that everything works together, if you are not sure make a backup

ok ? hmm what u think can u replace staff in dungeon ? like in vamp dungeon moskito ask for blood - girl ask for cum ? or release slave girls maybe... 

1 hour ago, DanAlmeny said:

it is only a visual change of the files they are only .png images; therefore it should be a problem with some other mod that you have installed, check your list of modifications or re-copy the entire folder and give it to replace everything, remember that it has to be the last version that I uploaded, in the previous ones it did not included the fishman

i reinstalled both and this is what i see i really dont know whats going on turn off all mods expect monster variation. is cultist acolyte supposed to change?unknown.png

6 hours ago, imashota said:

i reinstalled both and this is what i see i really dont know whats going on turn off all mods expect monster variation. is cultist acolyte supposed to change?unknown.png

Those are enemies of the original game, I have not touched those, my mod only changes to those added by the MVPL mod

4 hours ago, KotBasil said:

Hello there. Here are some more silly background edits, this time for the Warrens. Several edits have variants, pick which one you like most or keep all of them.

Content warning: some of the edits contain gore and dismemberment.

Mega

Reveal hidden contents

warrens.corridor_wall.06.png

Wow, I really like the edits you made.  The colors and tone makes it feel like its part of background.