Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

23 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Combat animations for Xelsword's upcoming Antiquarian mod:

antiquarian.sprite.combatclothed.gif.2a9b6b5259cc34c4e7cab5fff0eab0e5.gifantiquarian.sprite.combat.gif.1e858276449479894cd566702e655443.gif

And the alternate colour variants are now done:
791801445_Antiquarian16.png.e2c47ffa377031a7677fc999ebe124fc.png

Xelsword says that he'll adding some finishing touches such as the guild header, armour images, standalone version etc.

So which colour variant is your favourite?

Redhead. Always the redhead, and making the smoke girl have different colors was a nice touch.

Okay experts, help a fella out. Couple of days ago finally decided to check Muscarine's work out. ran his classes for some time and decided to take 'em for good. BUT whilst installing pallets from Dan's pack i almost bricked my LL entirely. In the end i made them work with LL but another issue arose, no matter what i try to do, pallets just don't work, i hit the wall and require assistance.

1 hour ago, BIG ROOK said:

Okay experts, help a fella out. Couple of days ago finally decided to check Muscarine's work out. ran his classes for some time and decided to take 'em for good. BUT whilst installing pallets from Dan's pack i almost bricked my LL entirely. In the end i made them work with LL but another issue arose, no matter what i try to do, pallets just don't work, i hit the wall and require assistance.

You delete modfiles.txt?

Which class, where did you install it, what did you do to make it work?

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You delete modfiles.txt?

Which class, where did you install it, what did you do to make it work?

Oh yeeeah, nevermind, i guess i was so sleep deprived that i totaly forgot to delete modifiles. Thanks, bud!
I was fixing it in the night whilst on loads of energy drinks so i don't really remember what i was doing exactly, but i remember that i was so desperate that i was trying to put them directly in the LL folder, which bricked my game

Guess I am not alone with this... how about a mod that slows down the fast paced display. A bit more time to appreciate the lewd content we all collected is a good thing. I could not find one.

I made a mod for this need. With this the time is doubled for all sprites in battle-display. checked it and works splendid so far. I also included a double time display for the stressed out/heroic images. I made some other slight changes should not be much noticeable. For instance the sprites displayed with a crit hit are now less bright and more colourful likle I wanted. Also zoom factor is a bit adjusted.

If you only want the longer display for melee/ranged and skill time just use the files

• melee.times
  • melee_crit.times
  • ranged.times
  • ranged_crit.times
  • friendly_skill.times

The overstressed_heroic & overstressed_afflicted I could not test so far, just so you know. Use this mod at your own risk you know the drill.

Find the folder "scripts" in your DD installation and drop it there confirm overwrite. I suggest you make a backup 1st or make a switchable mod out of this if you prefer.

Have fun.

edit

###

updated in progress

Edited by Meister89
yadda
1 hour ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword's has finished his Antiquarian, next one will be the Musketeer (she won the poll):
musketeer.png.b6dcef60b80c2591f31fb1ffadc06983.png
However, Xelsword says he's not going to start working on the Musketeer just yet, because he'll be focusing on finishing up the remaining monster concepts.

She cute.

3 hours ago, noratheexplora said:

haven't posted anything for a bit,but heres a librarian for now

image.png.39e411ff8017fc682c9f8206aa690ab9.png

visit me on discord as NoraTheExplora#5877 for

more edits (i have hundreds of unreleased items now.)

librarian_X.zip 2.37 MB · 6 downloads

Not far off but she is meant to be a little more flat chested than that :p. In fact she's a bit insecure about it. Good job on the eye colour 'though. It's very close to what it should be (bottle green and thus, somewhat unnatural looking).

Long time listener, first time caller... 

I'm trying to find high quality skins, primarily a complete set of heroes and town NPCs, that feel like they have a truly unified art style. I'm aware of xelsword and already have all their stuff, but I'm also wondering if I could maybe pull together a set out of some of the anime stuff I've seen, but only stuff that actually goes together.  Seems like so much of the best stuff on here is one-off new classes?

Anaertailin seems to have some good recent replacers, instead of just new classes, but I'm not sure they've covered all of the heroes. At least, not to the same polish that I could find. I guess anyone with similar goals been down this road already and want to point me in the right direction, or maybe even would be kind of share?  Also to be clear I'm happy to patreon to get any pay stuff legit, I'm just looking for recommendations on who to patreon.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, iscuffling said:

Long time listener, first time caller... 

I'm trying to find high quality skins, primarily a complete set of heroes and town NPCs, that feel like they have a truly unified art style. I'm aware of xelsword and already have all their stuff, but I'm also wondering if I could maybe pull together a set out of some of the anime stuff I've seen, but only stuff that actually goes together.  Seems like so much of the best stuff on here is one-off new classes?

Anaertailin seems to have some good recent replacers, instead of just new classes, but I'm not sure they've covered all of the heroes. At least, not to the same polish that I could find. I guess anyone with similar goals been down this road already and want to point me in the right direction, or maybe even would be kind of share?  Also to be clear I'm happy to patreon to get any pay stuff legit, I'm just looking for recommendations on who to patreon.

Thanks.

Nuir, I guess, though the quality is upper-middling at best. They've done the whole town I think? They're fine as long as you don't mind grey tentacles EVERYWHERE.

Jefuty's town NPCs are Fantastic, but sadly only covers three heroes.