Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 6/1/2022 at 6:11 PM, zenmetsu006 said:

Would it be possible to turn the tentacle monster from LL into a playable class?  I would love to have the little guy on my side gobbling up his teammates to heal/protecc them, but don't know if that sort of friendly capture mechanic is possible.  I'm picturing something like abom where he transforms between "empty" and "full" mode to differentiate movesets.   Looking for some expert opinions here before I give real modding a go, I've only ever cobbled together other people's art assets.

image.png.999a2ab5651c4e9e5243290d5401a45f.png   eg) the roster_bggrad that inspired this class idea XD    

Where can i find this mod?

Edited by gaycunt69
4 hours ago, gaycunt69 said:

Where can i find this mod?

Nowhere, it's a concept.  I did work out how to summon "friendly" tentacle monsters though, with unique attacks depending on who summons them.  Antiquarian, Occultist, and Plague Doctor made sense to me lore wise, using dark magic/pheromones to lure their pets into battle... with sexy results. 

The antiquarian version splatters a dmg/prot buff all over the party, the occultist's spread bleed/bleed resistance down across the enemy, and the plague doctor inflicts blight/blight debuff.  They all need to capture a party member to fuel their bukkake spree, and spit her back out (mostly) no worse for wear.  All in all it's not exactly what I had in mind but it scratches that tentacle monsters itch and adds a spicy new gimmick to combat!  Capturing a party member has extreme tactical significance, and I've enjoyed grappling with the decision almost as much as I enjoy watching my ladies get grappled...

Unfortunately I don't know how to compile any of this into a standalone mod, but I can share the raw code if anyone is interested.

I've been trying to make a replacement folder for the leper to be used with a custom hellion skin I found, but I seem to keep messing it up. I've gotten the sprites in, but some of them don't activate when the attacks happen. It just uses the combat idle pose. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by zenoxis11
4 hours ago, zenoxis11 said:

I've been trying to make a replacement folder for the leper to be used with a custom hellion skin I found, but I seem to keep messing it up. I've gotten the sprites in, but some of them don't activate when the attacks happen. It just uses the combat idle pose. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Do not rename the .pngs.

Edit the class's .art file to call for Hellion moves instead.

So instead of: .anim "attack_chop" .fx "chop"

Change it to: .anim "attack_high" .fx "wicked_hack"

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Do not rename the .pngs.

Edit the class's .art file to call for Hellion moves instead.

So instead of: .anim "attack_chop" .fx "chop"

Change it to: .anim "attack_high" .fx "wicked_hack"

OK, I think I understand. There is still one more hiccup. Given that the hellion has only one ability that is a self buff and the leper has 3, I was thinking of having adrenaline rush do the job of all three, revenge, solemnity and withstand. How would I go about naming those?

Edited by zenoxis11
19 minutes ago, zenoxis11 said:

OK, I think I understand. There is still one more hiccup. Given that the hellion has only one ability that is a self buff and the leper has 3, I was thinking of having adrenaline rush do the job of all three, revenge, solemnity and withstand. How would I go about naming those?

Just have the .art file call for Adrenaline Rush three times. Use different FX to distinguish them. I don't know if the Leper's self-buff FX would work, Red Hook likes leaving silhouettes in their glows to make it look more realistic on the model it's designed for, and absolutely terrible on someone else.

I should clarify, when renaming .skel and .atlas files, do not change the name of the move, change the class name from 'Hellion' to 'Leper.'

Oh, and don't forget the Friendly Fire entry! Game will crash if it gets called and it's still set to the Leper's skill.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Just have the .art file call for Adrenaline Rush three times. Use different FX to distinguish them. I don't know if the Leper's self-buff FX would work, Red Hook likes leaving silhouettes in their glows to make it look more realistic on the model it's designed for, and absolutely terrible on someone else.

I should clarify, when renaming .skel and .atlas files, do not change the name of the move, change the class name from 'Hellion' to 'Leper.'

Oh, and don't forget the Friendly Fire entry! Game will crash if it gets called and it's still set to the Leper's skill.

I've gotten it to use the right character sprite, but I can't get the game to call up the hellion's fx sprite for adrenaline rush on any of the three abilities. I've changed the art file to call for adrenaline rush three times, but still nothing. Is this what you meant when you said the self buff might not work in this case?

19 minutes ago, zenoxis11 said:

I've gotten it to use the right character sprite, but I can't get the game to call up the hellion's fx sprite for adrenaline rush on any of the three abilities. I've changed the art file to call for adrenaline rush three times, but still nothing. Is this what you meant when you said the self buff might not work in this case?

I mean, did you port the Hellion's FX sprite with the skin?

It might not have its own FX and might use default Hellion FX.

The issue with using Leper FX is only visual.

image.png.3801230a06f99564e351682ab015809e.png

See that? Right above me?

That outline fucking does not work with anything but default Leper. Thankfully, it's isolated, so you can simply pitch that part with image editing, but if you leave it in, there'll be the shadow of a Leper atop your Hellion, which looks like ass.

I've literally only seen one time it was good, and it was Xelsword's eyed/eyeless Highwayman Tracking Shot FX. Both ways were good, having the eyes flash up from the light and having them shadowed for lethal intent, it was good either way.

...If you have another problem, I'll likely just make a default Hellion port myself and give it to you. Seems much easier then this step-by-step troubleshooting.

12 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I mean, did you port the Hellion's FX sprite with the skin?

It might not have its own FX and might use default Hellion FX.

The issue with using Leper FX is only visual.

image.png.3801230a06f99564e351682ab015809e.png

See that? Right above me?

That outline fucking does not work with anything but default Leper. Thankfully, it's isolated, so you can simply pitch that part with image editing, but if you leave it in, there'll be the shadow of a Leper atop your Hellion, which looks like ass.

I've literally only seen one time it was good, and it was Xelsword's eyed/eyeless Highwayman Tracking Shot FX. Both ways were good, having the eyes flash up from the light and having them shadowed for lethal intent, it was good either way.

...If you have another problem, I'll likely just make a default Hellion port myself and give it to you. Seems much easier then this step-by-step troubleshooting.

The outline you posted above doesn't come up. There is simply no FX whatsoever. 

5 minutes ago, zenoxis11 said:

The outline you posted above doesn't come up. There is simply no FX whatsoever. 

Well, yeah. You've changed it out for Hellion FX, right? .fx "adrenaline_rush"?

'Cause, if you didn't grab the relevant .skel, .atlas, and .png files from the skin's and/or the original Hellion's FX folder and put them in the Leper's FX folder... and renamed the .skel and .atlas with the Leper's Class Name, then it'll be missing because of course.

5 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Well, yeah. You've changed it out for Hellion FX, right? .fx "adrenaline_rush"?

'Cause, if you didn't grab the relevant .skel, .atlas, and .png files from the skin's and/or the original Hellion's FX folder and put them in the Leper's FX folder... and renamed the .skel and .atlas with the Leper's Class Name, then it'll be missing because of course.

Yes, as far as I can tell, I did all of that stuff.

33 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

anyone know author of that monster mod ? i like to give him 1 cup of coffee 

WSL, they're on Steam and have a Patreon.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2444921571&searchtext=skeleton

1 hour ago, zenoxis11 said:

Yeah, no FX, just the sprite.

Fine, gimme a minute, I'll make the port myself so you can just swap out the character folders.

-Yeah, like half an hour, no biggie.

Leper to Hellion.rar

It occurs to me, however, that if the Hellion skin you're using has a custom skeleton, you'll need to rename and replace those skel. and .atlas files...

...It's fine. This is a baseline, that works, and you can use this for reference going forward.

Edited by Fasterflight225