Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

20 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Normal porting job, plus running her .defend and .combat sprites through Dragonbones to reformat her skeleton for beast-only operation.

I take requests. Paint the target.

I always thought the color of the abomination in this mod was rock-like enough for it to make a decent lewd Gargoyle replacer. If it is not much trouble then I'd appreciate it if you could make it so, specifically the "_P" version.

1 hour ago, Ice_Pie said:

I always thought the color of the abomination in this mod was rock-like enough for it to make a decent lewd Gargoyle replacer. If it is not much trouble then I'd appreciate it if you could make it so, specifically the "_P" version.

Gotcha. On it...

Took literally half an hour. Sure is nice to be unable to do convenient testing.

Gargoyle Nuir Replacer.rar

Once again, totally untested. Didn't even check if the game will launch with it.

I considered adding a Gargoyle to the tutorial quest to check, but then discovered that editing maps is impossible, only creating new ones, and such is done in mIcRoSoFt ExCeL. 

Naturally, I promptly binned the idea before torching the bin to ensure no taint spreads.

Edited by Fasterflight225
12 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The Twilight Knight? You know she's in a pinch when replacing her audio FX with the vanilla crusader is a dramatic improvement.

Look, I've been busy, okay!

dw.gif.9e778344a949af25217ea9e4b599f128.gif

dwarfdrink.gif.2629776f585d1814d0be956eb6f8b151.gif

dwarfcamp.gif.714cdbf2aab1276034471983bec715db.gif

?

Edited by Balgin
On 8/21/2021 at 4:44 AM, Taikouchi said:

Darkest_Sex_Dungeon\Darkest Sex Dungeon The Color of Madness\mods

___

Darkest_Sex_Dungeon\Darkest Sex Dungeon The Color of Madness\mods\004 hentai video\campaign\town\buildings\statue

There is no mod folder in the Colour of Madness DLC directory.

On 8/21/2021 at 4:44 AM, Taikouchi said:

Darkest_Sex_Dungeon\Darkest Sex Dungeon The Color of Madness\video

The clips go in the video folder in the CoM dlc?

11 minutes ago, dovahnurse said:

There is no mod folder in the Colour of Madness DLC directory.

The clips go in the video folder in the CoM dlc?

Put them in the regular mod folder.

The way DLCs work is they're treated like mods that are loaded before any 'proper' mod, allowing them to be overwritten by mods as usual.

Not sure if it's the right place to ask, but are there some adult mods that are not anime style? Like more lore friendly with visuals? What I'm looking for specifically is a class that actually uses sexual attacks/skills, for example a harlot that debuffs enemy by showing her naked attributes (not only in description, but an actual move animation). I know there's courtisan, harol and succubus classes already and they're very cool, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

I searched steam workshop and nexus left and right but maybe I oversaw it... Thanks for help in advance!

11 minutes ago, Semtin said:

Not sure if it's the right place to ask, but are there some adult mods that are not anime style? Like more lore friendly with visuals? What I'm looking for specifically is a class that actually uses sexual attacks/skills, for example a harlot that debuffs enemy by showing her naked attributes (not only in description, but an actual move animation). I know there's courtisan, harol and succubus classes already and they're very cool, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

I searched steam workshop and nexus left and right but maybe I oversaw it... Thanks for help in advance!

The Kitsune NSFW edition is somewhat like that.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2413116548&searchtext=Qipao

There's that strange holographic witch that has actual sex animations while camping, though she's proper anime.

2110275490_WitchLibra.rar

And the patch that uncensors her

witchLibra.rar

Some LL-specific enemies have sexual attacks, though that's obviously enemies.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17943-lustiest-lair/

9 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The Kitsune NSFW edition is somewhat like that.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2413116548&searchtext=Qipao

There's that strange holographic witch that has actual sex animations while camping, though she's proper anime.

2110275490_WitchLibra.rar 107.43 MB · 774 downloads

And the patch that uncensors her

witchLibra.rar 5.42 MB · 327 downloads

Some LL-specific enemies have sexual attacks, though that's obviously enemies.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17943-lustiest-lair/

This last idea is pretty neat, but it forces me to play with all female characters. I need something in between and preferably a class controlled by player. Something subtle and nude at the same time. And definetely not anime, though I appreciate your answer!

On 8/22/2021 at 1:21 PM, Cyboroso said:

Does anyone have this skin?

It is anaertailin's Crusader skin, you can get it from his patreon.

Or you can download the Dark Chaplain (anaertailin) (more palettes) from here

Then you can craft it into a Crusader skin, only need rename the filename.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:16 AM, luviagelita said:

Just got anaertailin's Vestal skin (Hell Priestess ), made some color change.

If need sfw version, meet his patreon.

Comsidering my poor PS skills, only changed colour of the hair & eye.

Somehow the skin messed up, each of the alt skins have white boxes around the lanturns/horns, as well as around her crotch. I would love to use your recolour but I can't figure out how to fix the issue myself.

Edit: I figured it out, you just need to open all the .pngs with the alpha colour remover/mask trim things that nearly every skin comes with. That removes all the white boxes.

Screenshot (9).png

3 hours ago, AGenerikUsername said:

Somehow the skin messed up, each of the alt skins have white boxes around the lanturns/horns, as well as around her crotch. I would love to use your recolour but I can't figure out how to fix the issue myself.

Edit: I figured it out, you just need to open all the .pngs with the alpha colour remover/mask trim things that nearly every skin comes with. That removes all the white boxes.

Screenshot (9).png

Guess I forget to do this before upload... my own version is fine.

I have reuploaded the right pack

Besides did anyone have the Lucia Bounty hunter Skin? The uploaded resource in this thread is no more.

Found the downloadable version... never mind

Edited by luviagelita
On 8/20/2021 at 9:17 PM, Taikouchi said:

While I collect any ones skins, I would have to agree with you that Niur's for the bounty hunter is lacking in my opinion.  I currently use Lucia bounty hunter.  It has 8 recolors and the matching guild picture.  It has custom animations so wild I cannot play the game intoxicated. Back up your bounty hunter folder, delete it, and replace it with Lucia. 

And a few newer ones if Lucia isn't to your liking.

I will remember to add notes for the next game for both the original artists name and anyone who modified them so I can give proper credit...

These are some of the newer ones.  The older ones are generally found in those massive packs that go around this thread every now and then but to be honest with the custom animations that are being used on the newer ones the older ones are a mute point.  Let me know if you need anything else and again thank you for the reskin.

I tried to use the shambler bounty hunter, but whenever I use a move it reverts back to the regular bounty hunter for the animation. Checking the fx folder it seems there's only antiquarian files in there, none that would actually work with the bounty hunter, even tho some are named bounty hunter the move names are still from the antiquarian. I'm pretty inexperienced in DD modding so I dunno if this is how it should be and I just did something wrong with my install. 
Is it required to delete and replace the entire bounty hunter folder, will it not work if installed as regular mod with the filepath /heroes/bounty_hunter/ ?

3 hours ago, Tomathor said:

I tried to use the shambler bounty hunter, but whenever I use a move it reverts back to the regular bounty hunter for the animation. Checking the fx folder it seems there's only antiquarian files in there, none that would actually work with the bounty hunter, even tho some are named bounty hunter the move names are still from the antiquarian. I'm pretty inexperienced in DD modding so I dunno if this is how it should be and I just did something wrong with my install. 
Is it required to delete and replace the entire bounty hunter folder, will it not work if installed as regular mod with the filepath /heroes/bounty_hunter/ ?

Wha... How... Yeah, sure, just overwrite the bounty hunter folder, don't replace as she doesn't have all the vanilla assets she needs.

Don't forget to back up the original bounty hunter folder in case, you know, you want it later.

It was how she was designed to be used, I guess, but installing her as a mod with the filepath heroes/bounty_hunter SHOULD have worked. Did you, I don't know, misplace the .art file? Have another mod that conflicts with it?

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Wha... How... Yeah,

Unsure if this is referencing something stupid I did or if the mod is weirdly structured xD.

I tried replacing the bounty hunter folder, same behaviour, any attack animation is done with the regular bounty hunter skin.

The .art.darkest file is living in the bounty_hunter folder, I don't think that should be misplaced?
Mod conflicts should be a no afaik, it should mostly only conflict with other bounty hunter skins right? I think the only mod I have that changes anything in regards to the heroes should be Lustiest Lair which should only change skill icons and names and such? It plays nicely with all the other skin mods anyway. 

From what I can see in the files and some of the context from the posts in this thread, it seems this skin was ported from an antiquarian skin, but seemingly wasn't properly finished?

3 minutes ago, Tomathor said:

Unsure if this is referencing something stupid I did or if the mod is weirdly structured xD.

I tried replacing the bounty hunter folder, same behaviour, any attack animation is done with the regular bounty hunter skin.

The .art.darkest file is living in the bounty_hunter folder, I don't think that should be misplaced?
Mod conflicts should be a no afaik, it should mostly only conflict with other bounty hunter skins right? I think the only mod I have that changes anything in regards to the heroes should be Lustiest Lair which should only change skill icons and names and such? It plays nicely with all the other skin mods anyway. 

From what I can see in the files and some of the context from the posts in this thread, it seems this skin was ported from an antiquarian skin, but seemingly wasn't properly finished?

I've had the same issue with a few mods.  It's because the mod's class.art.darkest file properly points to the mod's naming system (e.g. skill 1 uses the attack_fancyname files), but LL packs its own class.art file to properly load the new skill icons.  You could fix this in a few ways (I used the last of these):

1-  Load the class skins after LL.  Probably not recommended in general, and you'll probably lose the LL class weapons/armor/skill icons, depending on if the mod has also packaged them.
2-  Manually rename every one of the skin palette animation files (also class-wide fx and anim/)  to be what LL (and vanilla) has them named as.  This is a massive pain unless you feel like scripting the file renames.
3-  Open both of the .art files and make sure that LL's .art file has the same naming system that the class .art is using.  This means that stuff gets weird if you ever stop using those specific skins though.

35 minutes ago, Tomathor said:

Lustiest Lair is indeed a conflict. Give me a hot second...

bounty_hunter.art.darkest

There, use that instead, and load the reskin ABOVE LL.

LL gave all vanilla heroes Riposte attacks, causing them to overwrite .art files when they otherwise didn't need to.

19 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Absolutely not, but you are missing things.

That skin pack was made at the end of 2020, plenty of skins have come out since.

Okay. I did my own digging in this thread and picked up a bunch of newer skins. They look lovely.

19 hours ago, luviagelita said:

craft it into a Crusader skin, only need rename the filename.

Wait... So theoretically, you can use ANY skin for ANY class as long as you rename the file? That would be wild but I assume will take some work.

52 minutes ago, TalentedFox said:

Okay. I did my own digging in this thread and picked up a bunch of newer skins. They look lovely.

Wait... So theoretically, you can use ANY skin for ANY class as long as you rename the file? That would be wild but I assume will take some work.

Well you neem to change the class name in all the atlas and skel files as well.

1 hour ago, TalentedFox said:

That hasn't been a theory for a good long while, but you may still use only one skeleton per class.

Transformation classes are not viable targets for this, as they require Spine or Dragonbones to 'fix' their skeletons for single-form classes.

I repost the instructions every time someone asks, and take requests for those who don't want to do it themselves.

I should still really make a steam guide, so I can just link it instead of typing it out from memory every time...