We already have belly inflation and whatnot, but what about belly bulge when a female is being penetrated by very large creatures?

things like trolls, horses, giants, humans with horse cocks(!).... you know the drill.

I searched this before and found one such project being worked but it seems it was abandoned due to the author moving to other projects not related to Skyrim.

Some belly bulging does exist, although not very visible. I Have plans to release a body with a uterus and a somewhat high poly belly as a recourse. That should allow for extra smooth looking stretching and prolapsing. Also an anus. Maybe someone will take advantage of it. Maybe we can get some HDT/SMP improvements in the future with the launch of SKSE64 for SSE if SexLab makes the switch.

Use UUNP Special (or HDT) with the Naturalistic HDT preset. Add the optional Beast HDT file to enable collisions with some creatures too.

There is an option for belly collision in the installer, and from my experience, it is indeed there ingame, though I can't vouch for it's quality because I haven't actually looked at it outside of going "look, the belly seems to react to penetration". Nevertheless, Naturalistic works fine for me otherwise and has the best collision setup for UUNP Special I've seen, so I'd assume the belly collision in there is as good as it gets.

• 3 years later...