sims 4 tounge rigged

5 minutes ago, godpan said:

I got a strange trouble with Nandong default head and slider. All my new boyz and gurls are born with strange form of jaws. They looks like ugly transvestites and i can't fix it...
Not all ofc, but most of them. It's looks like boys has a gurls jaw and gurls has a boys.. Looks terrible and strange. 

could you post screenshot strange form of jaws?

and screenshot tongue mod  file include folder path in windows explorer

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Bloodinya said:

Hey! I got a weird issue with your mod >o< ... I think I screwed up something but Idk what XD. Look at this :

7y6CfYT.jpg

Any clues? :'|

i'm sorry,

could you attach the image file in the post? i cant see it

Spoiler

zzz.thumb.jpg.66fa9dc17c04e61fd045917e92fad742.jpg

Edited my first post, can you see the pic now? Never used to insert attachement on LL before. Sorry... ^-^"

Now speaking about that weird tongue bug...

Dicks are not acting how they should during Whicked Anims, they strech all the way in, in a weird manner x'D (But flaccid state is working fine tho).

Also, I'm a bit new to all that kind of stuff on the Sims... ^^' I'm more on Skyrim stuff.

29 minutes ago, Bloodinya said:

Edited my first post, can you see the pic now? Never used to insert attachement on LL before. Sorry... ^-^"

Now speaking about that weird tongue bug...

Dicks are not acting how they should during Whicked Anims, they strech all the way in, in a weird manner x'D (But flaccid state is working fine tho).

Also, I'm a bit new to all that kind of stuff on the Sims... ^^' I'm more on Skyrim stuff.

no problem, i can see it now.. :D

hmm, looks like you have another custom rigs mod,

then check if you still have this file in your mods folder

1. TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

2. Denton47_Rigs.package

3. TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

4. Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

5. testcustomebonefortounge.package 

6. customebonefortounge.package

that was a custom rig mod that was released in Loverslab forum that i know..

1. B.C_BreastAnimOvrd_.package (this is similiar with denton47 mod)

and this is list for custom rig that released outside from Loverslab forum that i know

if you still have it, then remove it

1 hour ago, kaishino said:

hello i have a problem with the tongue animation she not appear where is the problem?
thx for help me

need more info on this,

what clip animation was played, and did you use tongue accessories or head replacement ?

1 hour ago, kaishino said:

these are the animations of Azmodan22 and I use the replacement of the head

actually, i need clip animation name. but its ok.. (because not every clip animation using tongue, even the clip name like "licking" )

first, make sure there are no other default replacement for head (cienz or kijiko no ea eyelash mod).

you can check this using s4ti (https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/). save new sims, and check it using s4ti in mods override section

second, make sure you put head default replacement+tongue and the slider directly into sims4 mod folder

I figured.  I have both installed and still no tongue shows up for animations and I have no idea why.  I have no other rig installed either.

Edit:  The accessories tongues work but for some reason the rigs just don't want to function.  I don't know what I have that could be conflicting with it.  I combed through everything.

Edit 2:  Only the V2 accessory works.  Not the V1 for some reason.

2 hours ago, xavierpunkreno said:

I figured.  I have both installed and still no tongue shows up for animations and I have no idea why.  I have no other rig installed either.

Edit:  The accessories tongues work but for some reason the rigs just don't want to function.  I don't know what I have that could be conflicting with it.  I combed through everything.

Edit 2:  Only the V2 accessory works.  Not the V1 for some reason.

i re-tested it, and it still working as it should...

Spoiler

combine.thumb.jpg.4502b88c021cdb189f6c715c976b98d9.jpg

the cons using accessories is you have to applied it first in cas in every category outfit, so if you would, you can re-check again does the tongue accessories is already applied

4 hours ago, autobanned said:

i re-tested it, and it still working as it should...

Reveal hidden contents

combine.thumb.jpg.4502b88c021cdb189f6c715c976b98d9.jpg

the cons using accessories is you have to applied it first in cas in every category outfit, so if you would, you can re-check again does the tongue accessories is already applied

I really just want to try getting the rig working again.  I have no idea why the game wouldn't be recognizing it at all.  I'll keep trying.

Does this mod conflict with Whicked whims?  it was the last mod I have installed and then I started to have some issues in my game like the whicked animations dont work. I installed the following mods: 

WW_Nandong_animations.package

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongeCompatibility.package