sims 4 tounge rigged

1 hour ago, SparklinHyunwoo said:

Hi, I downloaded everything needed to get the tounge without placing an accessory every time. But I have a little problem, I have an housold with 3 sims, two of them work perfectly but for one of them the tounge stay in the air when sitting, I don't know if there's anything I can do about this? Because it doesn't bother me a lot but a tounge flying on top of someones head is super creepy tbh

Hi, SparklinHyunwoo,

make sure, wickedwhims mod you have are the latest one...

any problem with tongue stay in the air, or when animation, is you have another custom rig for sims (if you have this problem, and you also will have problem with animated penis)

you have to find the mod, and remove it.

this is list custom rig that was released from LL that i know, (if you have it, then you must delete it!)

1. TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

2. Denton47_Rigs.package

3. TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

4. Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

5. testcustomebonefortounge.package 

6. customebonefortounge.package

and this is custom rig for sims released outside  LL forum

1. b.c breastanimovrd.package (this is breast unlock movement, same as denton47 mod)

2. merman simmer hair physic mod

could be others that i didnt know...

On 8/28/2018 at 8:30 PM, autobanned said:

first,.. could i know what game version you have ?

and did you run batch fix "disable cc for random" in sims4studio ?

or any batch fix on tongue mod ?

I have game version 1.44.88.1020 

I turn off my internet connection when I launch the sims because I don't want the newest patch. Saw a lot of people who had problems with the new patch and their cc, so that's why. I do the disable cc for random batch fix regularly. (For shower as well) I also redownloaded the files

2 hours ago, icycupcakex said:

I have game version 1.44.88.1020 

I turn off my internet connection when I launch the sims because I don't want the newest patch. Saw a lot of people who had problems with the new patch and their cc, so that's why. I do the disable cc for random batch fix regularly. (For shower as well) I also redownloaded the files

dont do any batch fix or disable cc for random on default replacement, it make the mod broke

head replacement with tongue is default replacement, so when you doing batch fix or doing disable cc for random, remove first any default replacement out from mods folder, then after you finish doing batch fix or disable cc for random, you can put back default replacement mod to sims 4 mods folder

2 hours ago, Shadow Moses said:

I'd be really grateful if you could help me. The tongue is kinda floating above the sims' heads. Is it a installation flaw or have I misunderstood something about the installation and working of this animation? Sorry for asking, but I'm not native English so I could understand it in a wrong way.

I think the root of the issue is that your game is not using the proper rig to animate it. Probably the easiest solution for you would be installing the up-to-date Wicked Whims mod which I believe comes with a suitable rig. If you have any other (older) rigs installed, you need to remove them to avoid possible conflicts.

22 hours ago, Shadow Moses said:

I'd be really grateful if you could help me. The tongue is kinda floating above the sims' heads. Is it a installation flaw or have I misunderstood something about the installation and working of this animation? Sorry for asking, but I'm not native English so I could understand it in a wrong way.

like erplederp said, you have another custom rig installed

see this post to see the custom rig list that make tongue or penis broken

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/?do=findComment&comment=2357397

(three post above your post)

On 9/5/2018 at 12:29 AM, erplederp said:

I think the root of the issue is that your game is not using the proper rig to animate it. Probably the easiest solution for you would be installing the up-to-date Wicked Whims mod which I believe comes with a suitable rig. If you have any other (older) rigs installed, you need to remove them to avoid possible conflicts.

18 hours ago, autobanned said:

like erplederp said, you have another custom rig installed

see this post to see the custom rig list that make tongue or penis broken

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/?do=findComment&comment=2357397

(three post above your post)

Thank you soooooooo much! Deleting the rigs helped.

On 9/4/2018 at 5:20 PM, autobanned said:

dont do any batch fix or disable cc for random on default replacement, it make the mod broke

head replacement with tongue is default replacement, so when you doing batch fix or doing disable cc for random, remove first any default replacement out from mods folder, then after you finish doing batch fix or disable cc for random, you can put back default replacement mod to sims 4 mods folder

Ahh okay, thank you so much. Will do that!

Hello, there is something I am not doing well, I have followed the instructions to have the tongue in my girls, but I want the one that does not need to go to accessories. however, the Tonge does not appear. Apart from installing the files, can you help me what else should I do?

what files do I need to have a Tonge without needing to put it one by one in accessories?

1 hour ago, Diodonea said:

Hello, there is something I am not doing well, I have followed the instructions to have the tongue in my girls, but I want the one that does not need to go to accessories. however, the Tonge does not appear. Apart from installing the files, can you help me what else should I do?

what files do I need to have a Tonge without needing to put it one by one in accessories?

first, i need info about your game version,

second, do you have any no ea eyelash mod ?

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

first, i need info about your game version,

second, do you have any no ea eyelash mod ?

My game is original and I have the latest version. about lashes, I could not tell you. I have downloaded many Sims from here, with their corresponding CC.

this S-Club WM ts4 eyelashes 201709

S-Club Eyelashes are just Makeup / face painting - no problems or conflicts. Kijikos 3D Eyelashes have also no conflicts.

The question is, if you use a "No EA Eyelashes" Mod.

This mod you find in skin details, if you use this on a sim with EA 3D Eyelashes, it removes this lashes, because many of us like to use the feathering 3D lashes by Kijiko.

26 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

S-Club Eyelashes are just Makeup / face painting - no problems or conflicts. Kijikos 3D Eyelashes have also no conflicts.

The question is, if you use a "No EA Eyelashes" Mod.

This mod you find in skin details, if you use this on a sim with EA 3D Eyelashes, it removes this lashes, because many of us like to use the feathering 3D lashes by Kijiko.

I have searched my mods folder, and I have not seen any mod with that name.

On the other hand, is not it supposed that the WickedWhims MOD would already have to have tongue?

Let's start xD again, what files do I need, and what files should I delete? because until recently it worked for me .... Thalia Jordan had her tongue mrrakkonn's and it worked, she had it in accessories, from one day to another she disappeared and another version appeared, the 1st and the 2nd

talk about these versions 

customtonguemesh1

customtonguemesh2

Those are just meshes, accessories, they don't add the tongue rig itself, I think. And if you are using that you need to activate it by adding the accessory to individual sim outfits, it's what i do. There is also a head replacement out there which has an in-built tongue mesh so you don't need to add the accessory. 

15 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Those are just meshes, accessories, they don't add the tongue rig itself, I think. And if you are using that you need to activate it by adding the accessory to individual sim outfits, it's what i do. There is also a head replacement out there which has an in-built tongue mesh so you don't need to add the accessory. 

already fixed, your version of customtonguemesh1.package is different from the version that is up here. for that reason all my sims that have ever had a tongue have been cut off. what to use a language without being accessory I do not know how to do it.

18 hours ago, Diodonea said:

My game is original and I have the latest version. about lashes, I could not tell you. I have downloaded many Sims from here, with their corresponding CC.

this S-Club WM ts4 eyelashes 201709

already fixed, your version of customtonguemesh1.package is different from the version that is up here. for that reason all my sims that have ever had a tongue have been cut off. what to use a language without being accessory I do not know how to do it.

i'm sorry, i fall asleep last night,

the reason why i ask for sims4 version is when the game update on 1.36 (pets patch) the sims geometry was changed

therefor head default replacement that made using 1.35 (before pets patch) cant be use in game version 1.36 and up and so if the mod created using sims4 1.36 or up cant be used on sims4 1.35 or before that.

you said you have latest version (so lets assume it means 1.46 version)

and if you havent figure it out how to apply the tongue without needed applied in CAS, then put this file in your sims4 mods folder

1. NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package (this is head default replacement for female)

2. NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package  (this is head default replacement for male)

3. NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package (this is a custom slider for adjusting tongue position)

*)remove customtonguemesh1/2.package if you still have it

test it using WW_Nandong_animations.package to see does the tongue mod are installed correctly

*this animation are solo interaction in WW under teasing category

if you still doesnt see any tongue, then you have conflicted mod.

you can check it using sims 4 tray importer (s4ti) link are here : https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

after put the tongue mod files using head default replacement,..

create a new household then save it, or open any existing household using s4ti

in s4ti, select the household and in cc list, see section mod override (scroll down)

if you see any mod that have same instance id, it means you have conflicted mod. you have to remove the other and only select one only

example :

tongue mod and cienz no ea eyelash is a head default replacement, it use same resource

if you have it both in sims4 mods folder, then the game will use only one (i didnt know how the game select the mod, but many said it load alphabetically)

Spoiler

conflict.jpg.e3772023b9f2b9fb0691935bdc15adf3.jpg

*) i'm bad at explaining something.... :(,

but if you still have problem, you can post it here or you can use pm

23 minutes ago, autobanned said:

Lo siento, me quedo dormido anoche

La razón por la que pido la versión de Sims4 es cuando la actualización del juego en 1.36 (parche de mascotas) cambió la geometría de los Sims.

por lo tanto, el reemplazo predeterminado de la cabeza que hizo usando 1.35 (antes del parche de mascotas) no se puede usar en la versión 1.36 y superior, por lo que si el mod creado utilizando sims4 1.36 o arriba no puede usarse en sims4 1.35 o antes.

dijiste que tienes la última versión (así que supongamos que significa la versión 1.46)

y si no has entendido cómo aplicar la lengua sin necesidad de aplicar en CAS, coloca este archivo en tu carpeta de mods sims4

1. NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package (este es el reemplazo predeterminado de la cabeza para mujer)

2. NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package   (este es el reemplazo predeterminado del jefe para el hombre)

3. NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package (este es un control deslizante personalizado para ajustar la posición de la lengua)

*) eliminar customtonguemesh1 / 2.package si aún lo tiene

pruébalo usando WW_Nandong_animations.package para ver si el mod de tongue está instalado correctamente

* esta animación es interacción en solitario en WW bajo categoría burlas

si todavía no ves ninguna lengua, entonces tienes un mod en conflicto.

puede verificarlo usando sims. El enlace importador de bandeja 4 (s4ti) está aquí : https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

después de poner los archivos de mod de la lengua usando reemplazo por defecto de la cabeza, ..

crea un nuevo hogar, guárdalo o abre cualquier hogar con s4ti

en s4ti, seleccione el hogar y en la lista de cc, vea la anulación de mod de sección (desplazarse hacia abajo)

si ve algún mod que tenga el mismo ID de instancia, significa que tiene un mod en conflicto. tienes que quitar el otro y solo seleccionar uno

ejemplo :

lengua mod y cienz no ea pestaña es un reemplazo cabeza por defecto, utiliza el mismo recurso

si lo tienes tanto en la carpeta de mods sims4, entonces el juego usará solo uno (no sé cómo el juego selecciona el mod, pero muchos dicen que se carga alfabéticamente)

Revelar contenidos ocultos

conflict.jpg.e3772023b9f2b9fb0691935bdc15adf3.jpg

*) soy malo para explicar algo ... :(,

pero si todavía tiene problemas, puede publicarlos aquí o puede usar pm

you have explained perfect. Maybe I have the problem, because my mother tongue is not English, xD. even so it is strange because I have all the categories, anal, vaginal, oral, preliminary ... but the teasing category, I do not see it ... anyway I will try your tutorial and I'll tell you ... :)

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, LustyLocket2 said:

Hello, sometimes I play the game without WW, but I'd like for my sims to still not have lashes by default. But if I leave the default head in, then the tongue floats. Is the tongue rig by itself still available?

yes, its still available

2 hours ago, LustyLocket2 said:

where?

tongue rig is in wicked whims mod

if you play without ww, then you will have problem with floating tongue,

you need tongue rig for fix. check your pm,

remember,

if you play the game without wickedwhims mod, then put the file that i have sent to your sims4 mods folder

but if you play the game with wickedwhims mod, remove the file that i have sent to you

note : i'm not put the link for the tongue rig only, to avoid confusing.