Zoophilia with WickedWhims

I personally doubt that anything zoo/animal sex will happen for Sims4 as at the moment WhickedWhims doesnt support it at all and i dont think it ever likely will. And unless there is a game engine/system to control and support such a kink, then i very much doubt any of the animators for this game are going to put a lot of time and effort into that theme. They are better off focusing on what whickwhms and sim4 does support.

But i could be completely wrong. haha.

I'd like to think it'll happen someday. One of the things I liked about Sims 3 and its set of mods was that you could really explore some interesting scenarios with them. Sure, animals, robots, and incest are considered pretty icky in real life. Yet that's the beauty of something like The Sims or Skyrim or Fallout and the host of mods they provide. It lets you experience something you probably wouldn't otherwise. It's why stuff like Hentai is so fascinating. While I'd never consider submitting to the family pooch or giving my relatives the flirty eye in real life. I still enjoy the absurdity of my sims doing it in games like this. Where else will you see a story about the pretty babysitter getting dominated by an overly friendly housepet while little Johnny is up stairs playing My Sims Racing?

Even if it doesn't happen, though, I still get a lot of entertainment out of what we do have. Especially since Sims 4 would have been rather short lived for me without Wicked Whims or its talented creators. So I'll always be grateful for that. :)

I was curious about this myself and made it a personal project to try and rig a canine like the male/female rigs, but for the life of me i couldn't figure out how they managed to use two armatures to control one mesh. (original_rig and then the control_rig.) I've spent countless hours looking through the male and females rigs thinking maybe it's drivers or some type of animation tracking. (It basically blew my mind because i've never seen it done before as usually only one armature controls one mesh.)

That is until just today when i honestly had a eureka moment and figured it out. So with my spirits high, i've gone and done a proof of concept IK/FK switch controller_rig on the tail part of the dog. (Super basic, nothing fancy; i.e basic primitives for the bone shapes. ? I did the tail part as it was quick and easy, but this can be replicated to the whole rig/body with some work and know how that i am planning on doing later, hopefully.)

I believe this is still a huge project that'll either take me ages or i'll just give up on through either frustration, boredom or time, but i'm just glad that i finally figured out how they did it so i can now die happy. ?

WIP Rig (Large dog) - bare in mind, i don't actually own the pets DLC for the sims 4 as of yet, this was just a .blend file someone posted somewhere on LL of the large dog model/rig that i downloaded and am in the process of adding a controller rig to but can't for the life of me remember where i downloaded the .blend file from. I'm just assuming that the large dog rig will apply to all the large dog breeds/skins, but i'll probably have to make different rigs for the smaller pets if all goes well and i stick with this little project.

Spoiler

ikandfk.thumb.PNG.88022240b162be5bb4aa261ac096a1ee.PNG IK Controllers & FK Controllers

ikfkslider.thumb.PNG.f1e17fd6c0c416bc7cdc82693c73c3cd.PNG in between IK/FK slider - 1 = IK 0 = FK

Capture.thumb.PNG.5809974512e9391b97125b14596ef7b6.PNG Ik bones, Deform bones and FK bones.

Gifs

Spoiler

3e6d1086688984165e24a0f5b21f09bf.thumb.gif.1be0f2fd38d8d4839af9be21db2634bc.gif

9108b4835ca5d31799693f05749c88b5.thumb.gif.2cba30e8dd86a81d461097c8785315db.gif

3d165abc833403788597e10f04fbe46c.thumb.gif.8b696eb5623732b5f00394f7b3094576.gif

89d6b7ae0610b2668d2bd56ce2092ead.thumb.gif.e5652b8094eada46de2026e51a69fcfe.gif

Again this is really just a personal project and if it goes well and i'm able to get it in game/working i'll be sure to release it to the people who are interested, although there is still loads of work to be done and i have no idea about adding genitals or how that'll even work because with the male version the bones are named "penis bones" (I would've thought they might've been spine bones for the penis so that shows you how knowledgeable i am on this subject. Lol) so i'm guessing it has something to do with the s4studio and how it manages the .blend file. I'll have to look into that.)

• 4 weeks later...

wow can't wait to see beastiality in the sims 4, i know the loverslab community can do this, the last expansion seasons is great, i think we need farm, country vibes for the sims 4, maybe there's a cow, sheep, goat, chicken, bull, and horse 

• 2 months later...
On 5/1/2018 at 8:13 AM, Sickotik Mods said:

I'm working on Animations for pets as we speak. I started a couple days ago. I have to learn all this to do it for you but I'm doing it. 
I've been posting my progress on Youtube... For now... Until shit gets too deep and I can't post my tests there anymore. lol.

I've got the females animation halfway complete, and I'm rigging the pets now. It's just a process. If I knew what I was doing this would probably go 100 times faster but I'm learning as I go. Bear with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhSl8mMBNJc

(edit) I don't have a patreon and I don't ask for money so you don't have to worry about scams. lol.)

I have a family though, and a job, and a Youtube career/hobby (Not the channel I linked), so I'm spread thin but I'm working as hard as I can, 4 hours of sleep a night if that, to bring you THE FIRST PET ANIMATIONS!!!!

GET HYPED

Dude, do you have new progress?  or the proyect is stoped? :(

I am so looking forward to someone, anyone to make this. I like what I like and I hate when people judge others for that. If it's not your thing, why the hell did u click on the post? And no, I can not be the one to create the mod. I have tried creating in the past and it just doesn't come to me. I've tried using Renpy and even Daz 3D to create my own game but nope I'm just not an animator, I'm a writer and I need to stay in that place. ?

12 hours ago, Lady Bee said:

I am so looking forward to someone, anyone to make this. I like what I like and I hate when people judge others for that. If it's not your thing, why the hell did u click on the post? And no, I can not be the one to create the mod. I have tried creating in the past and it just doesn't come to me. I've tried using Renpy and even Daz 3D to create my own game but nope I'm just not an animator, I'm a writer and I need to stay in that place. ?

It'll pop up one day, maybe not as soon as people want it but the tools are there.

In the meantime while people wait.. I'm seeing more judgement being cast towards those of us who aren't into it than there is towards those who support it,

Most users have already made peace with the fact it's allowed here and most attitude comes from people who feel that they're entitled to bully animators and modders into making it,

Users of the site will click these threads out of modding curiosity, to see if anyone is actually being proactive instead of complaining and creating conspiracy/SJW theory's of evil patreon agenda!

Also, despite a lack of interest for pets, some still don't mind sharing info regarding the game and the stuff under the hood,

So far it seems that the people who have actually tried to do this are not Sims players and just saw an opportunity for extra exposure,

It'll happen when a Sims gamer wants it enough to try and purely motivated by having it in their game and not seeking fame and glory

1 hour ago, DarkRyu said:

Nice Information, but its sad, i cant find it ... Is it allowed for someone, to send me a PM with a Link? I only want to test it out

No. If I get banned for this so be it, but the site modifies the mods on here to unlock all ages, not just teen and above.

Hence LL wants nothing to do with it due to it's very questionable legality.

I would suggest not continuing your search.

On 9/14/2018 at 7:11 PM, R-Lo said:

At a site where you'll literally have to shed any moral dignity to browse.

It can't be linked here.

I just figured out what site it was a little while ago and, well, I felt a little part of my soul die just then. 

JK souls don't exist lol!

Seriously though, that site is fucked.

2 minutes ago, porkybork said:

I just figured out what site it was a little while ago and, well, I felt a little part of my soul die just then. 

JK souls don't exist lol!

Seriously though, that site is fucked.

Oh I know!

I been reading a lot of conversation outside of this site and although people are flocking,

A lot of them are also unhappy with the source and admit it's a deal-breaker.

On 9/16/2018 at 5:03 PM, R-Lo said:

Oh I know!

I been reading a lot of conversation outside of this site and although people are flocking,

A lot of them are also unhappy with the source and admit it's a deal-breaker.

I'm kind of disappointed that the only Beast mod we have for the Sims 4 has to do with "THAT" and the only animations they have for it are related to "THAT" which I find sad. Hopefully someone can rip that part out or post a mod that could maybe work with wichedwhims so that we could add it to LL.