6 hours ago, Eeveefyre said:

So, a few concerns/Questions i have

1: I noticed i got two debuffs, Both having different names, But sharing the same "You're breasts are holding x pounds" or whatever, One stays at 0 constantly, The other goes to 2 and stays at two, Even When i use the milk stations.
2: Broken record "Penetration mechanism doesnt work", Know its a big question, and work may wait till Beta/"Official" SKSE release (Will probably take a long time... Thanks Bethesda)
3: Are "Clean Saves/loads" 100% Important? (Installed mod with already like 70+ mods, Including one that kinda fucks with the beginning)
4: Final one: As i haven't played oldrim with this mod, Whats with the "Living/Parasite armor" in the MCM? Future in-mod content, Or is it gonna be a cross mod/plugin content?

1. there 3 debuffs:

Breasts - scales with breast size

Engorged Breasts(skse) - scales with milk

Engorged Breasts(non skse) - has fixed values

2.???

3. No but then you usually get something broken during mod update like both Engorged Breasts debuffs or stuff like that

4. 3rd party armor support with forced milking, tentacle milking/rape and other goodness, but since i lack inspiration and most of those mods left in oldrim, idk when/if it will be done, maybe this year maybe not at all

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1. there 3 debuffs:

Breasts - scales with breast size

Engorged Breasts(skse) - scales with milk

Engorged Breasts(non skse) - has fixed values

2.???

3. No but then you usually get something broken during mod update like both Engorged Breasts debuffs or stuff like that

4. 3rd party armor support with forced milking, tentacle milking/rape and other goodness, but since i lack inspiration and most of those mods left in oldrim, idk when/if it will be done, maybe this year maybe not at all

Thanks for clearing that up.
As for 2: I'm talkin about you know, The whole "Penetration device/fucking machine" That is broke that i've noticed has a complaint like every other page. 

Keep up the good work ^^

Edit: Actually, There is another problem i noticed:
Using the Milk pumps (Specifically the ones in Whiterun) Dont take away the "Engorged breasts" Debuff, Nor add onto the "Times milked" On the MCM Info thing. 

On 1/6/2018 at 10:29 PM, Eeveefyre said:

Using the Milk pumps (Specifically the ones in Whiterun) Dont take away the "Engorged breasts" Debuff,

Nor add onto the "Times milked" On the MCM Info thing. 

i guess you need to do clean save

or install non skse plugin, milk to remove debuff and reinstall with skse plugin

fixed

On 1/8/2018 at 2:02 AM, pburnt said:

Been getting a game freeze after milking. Has something to do with the milkmaid being moved after using the camp milk pump. Including a portion of the log.

Reveal hidden contents

Milk errors.jpg

dont think that is related

On 16.01.2018 at 01:18, matty9595 said:

спасибо теперь работает

updated. and he does not roar

updated first by stopping the mod in the game in the mms menu

now in a milking machine writes - want to make it a dairy cow

After the message that there are no free slots. followed by an empty message with the button ok

and messages are circling

my breasts stay unmilked...no matterr how many times i milk myself   i keep seeing the unmilked breast buff at 0  pounds. and the engorged breast is 0 pounds and wont go away after milking either

also   unsure of what  files are needed i downloaded all 4  files and installed  all 4 and  overwrote when asked.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Reniastyc said:

Hello friend. I got a problem.

I Install your mod like this.

5a770ffbef54a_QQ20180204215133.png.2a45da63304269bc82339a7bcdcbacb4.png

But when I use Milk Pump, I can get Milk, but then, when I press 9, it says PC is not Milk Maid.

Do you know what's wrong?

drink lactacid, if that doesnt make you milkmaid,

make a clean save or new game

4 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Edit: How to make the belly permanent? I want a pregnant milk cow:smile:

Hm...i think there was a slider in mcm that changes lactacid consumption for milk creation

As to beeing pregnant then you can try hentai pregnancy port from my patreon or maybe fertilitycmode

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Hm...i think there was a slider in mcm that changes lactacid consumption for milk creation

As to beeing pregnant then you can try hentai pregnancy port from my patreon or maybe fertilitycmode

I had fertilitymode activated/installed before and milkmod seems to overwrite the bodyscaling of Boobs and Belly.

Evertime I use T(wait some time) first fertilitymode scales and a 3 seconds later milkmod overwrites it(Belly+ boobs pops up, belly disappears  and boobs scale according to milkmod).

First I try finding the slider you mentioned, then your hentai pregnancy port. 

Thank you.

50 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I had fertilitymode activated/installed before and milkmod seems to overwrite the bodyscaling of Boobs and Belly.

Evertime I use T(wait some time) first fertilitymode scales and a 3 seconds later milkmod overwrites it(Belly+ boobs pops up, belly disappears  and boobs scale according to milkmod).

First I try finding the slider you mentioned, then your hentai pregnancy port. 

Thank you.

with current  skyrim se modding state, only 1 mod can scale body parts, it might get fixed this year

Ok I tested it.

Milkmod + your Hentai Pregnancy SE port. 

Works fine when:

Milkmod: Belly visual scale OFF (so Milkmod does not scale Belly )

Lactacid decay: positive value,  1.00 for me     ( for belly  reduction after Hentai Pregnancy ended) if decay is negative, the belly keeps being "pregnant"

Hentai Pregnancy: Turn off Breast scaling (so Breasts are Milkmods business)

What happens when you wait via "T": Body scale as before "T"--> Milkmod Breast scale, Belly disappears for a blink of a second--> Belly scales according to Hentai Pregancy. Boobs have Milkmod size and lactating just fine.

And btw I love your story texts, good writing, GOOD mod!

I wonder what will be added to this mod in the future

btw I see at the download page picture with girls who have multible breasts. How can I get them?

Now I m looking for some bad ending mod for falmer and stuff.

And something as replacement for the Old Sexlab defeat would also be nice.

Do you happen to know some Mods that are working fo SE?

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I wonder what will be added to this mod in the future

btw I see at the download page picture with girls who have multible breasts. How can I get them?

Now I m looking for some bad ending mod for falmer and stuff.

And something as replacement for the Old Sexlab defeat would also be nice.

Do you happen to know some Mods that are working fo SE?

Well i think, once zaz animation pack get ported ill port full version of MME, and thats probably done, dont have ideas what else to add

You need to buy breast enlarge potion, it can add more breast rows

No idea i run only basic setup

quest mods will probably work, but something complex like preg mods and DD mods likely need fixes by authors