On 5/6/2018 at 4:54 AM, zarantha said:

It's not a mod I play myself, I just checked it to confirm what was in the mod files. I loaded it up to be sure, I got the mcm with no issue. So this isn't SE related, just mcm related.

You can try rebuilding the mcm with "SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1", it's helped others with mcm problems.

You can also try disabling skyui and the mod, load and save, then enable skyui and the mod.

Otherwise check with the mod author - an mcm not showing up is unlikely to be a problem with the conversion.

Well since you figured out how to run it and make it work, and the original mod author is no help, do you mind giving me directions on how to do it? I unpacked the BSA and everything, but there's obviously something wrong I did on my end if it didn't end up working and yours did, so any help would be appreciated.

hi ed86 or anyone that is using this mod,

has this mod been worked lately on so the followers can use the milk pumps and stay there?

edited- I just remove  Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks mod and replace it with Amazing Follower Tweaks mod with AFT - Dragonborn Patch,  AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage, AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost (Original Official vers.) optional file patches. It fixes the issue with the vanilla followers and custom from the mods. Now they are staying there.

4 hours ago, iN7xus said:

Hey,

I have the problem that the skin texture don't match with the body of the milk maids and a other question is can i get hair for them?

This mod has no skin textures

No you cant

On 5/10/2018 at 1:22 AM, BrokenRivals said:

Well since you figured out how to run it and make it work, and the original mod author is no help, do you mind giving me directions on how to do it? I unpacked the BSA and everything, but there's obviously something wrong I did on my end if it didn't end up working and yours did, so any help would be appreciated.

I'm following the same processes we have on the conversion thread. I did nothing special to get it working.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-may-13-1085/

Make sure you have the pre-reqs already installed. For nioverride, i'm using the racemenu alpha, so i have skee installed. None of the scripts are using a nioverride check, so this part should just work with no tweaking needed. I have zaz 7 converted, but i see the author updated the requirement to zaz 8 recently. I'm using the full version of mme se.

Download the mod and extract it into a folder.

Extract the bsa into that folder

After the bsa is extracted, delete it. leave the bsl and esp alone

Use sse nif optimizer to convert the nifs in the meshes folder

Since I was doing a quick check, i left the mod as form 43 and didn't resave it in the sse creation kit like i normally do

Zip up the folder and add it to your mod manager to install normally. i rename the zips when they're converted so i know which one it is.

After it's installed, i let loot sort it before starting your game.

sometimes converting an esp to form 44 is required to make it work, and sometimes converting an esp to form 44 will break it. most times it doesn't seem to make a difference either way. try with an unconverted esp first, if it's not working as you expect, open it in the ck and save it - it's not necessary to make any changes.

If this is what you've done, its probably something similar to the mcm issues in oldrim. Do you see it installing in the top right when you have the mod activated and you're using a save that didn't have the mod? i wait for that to finish before i look for the mcm

try it in a new game, try the mcm kicker. try running around / playing for a few hours to see if it's just slow to start. try with fewer mods to see if if there's some conflict somewhere. try a new game with only bac and its requirements and no other mods installed.

you can also try enabling papyrus logging to see if you can find a problem there, but if you need help with reading the papyrus log, i'm not that person. I've tried, but i haven't figured out how much is expected error logs that can be ignored and what errors are critical.

if you still have a problem after these steps, i'd recommend taking this conversation over to the conversion thread instead of hijacking the mme thread  :smile:

it may be someone else on the conversion thread has a few more ideas to get a mcm working

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, memer1738 said:

I am using this mod with Beeing Female, and it always says that the state is pregnant, is there a way to fix that?

no, Beeing Female is broken.... as always

MME checking for 

if akActor.HasSpell( Game.GetFormFromFile(0x28a0, "BeeingFemale.esm") as Spell ) ;_BFStatePregnant spell
remove that spell

33 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Does a UNP based body not work anymore with the newest Version oder did I make a mistake while installing?

The Breasts now have a different shape when Milkmod is active.

Thank you

im not very good with armors and bodyslide stuff

ive only managed to convert cbbe

try using bodyslide files, maybe that would work

I don’t recover any milk or cum when my pc or other milk maids are milked by machine or dialogue. Also, are milk slaves implemented yet? If so, how to I get them? Finally, the overview of all my milkmaids doesn’t update on the right panel for each maid when they are milked. This is on a new save. Thanks for any and all help

On 6/2/2018 at 4:26 PM, zax said:

Has anyone converted "Milking Cuirass" to CBBE-SE bodyslide yet or it's still using old CBBE bodyslide files?

18,860 downloads and no one can answer this question?

11 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

It shouldn't require any more work to convert it other than optimizing the Nifs to work in Special edition. Bodyslide files themselves work with no adjustment required.

Not for CBBE SE. The old CBBE sliderset have to be reworked, to make them fit. 

16 hours ago, zax said:

18,860 downloads and no one can answer this question?

I m using a unp based body. I have some bodyslide files for that. But these won t work for the newer Milkmod Files. So I can t help you.

CBBE isn´t good enough for me. 

On 6/9/2018 at 1:01 PM, Pfiffy said:

Not for CBBE SE. The old CBBE sliderset have to be reworked, to make them fit. 

Yep, that's what I meant. We need to find some kind person willing to convert it for us. ?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, g23028284 said:

I have a bug.

I used debug mode to set master lv 40, and it said I will have 5 slot for maid.

But in fact , I only can have 4, when I went set the 5 slot, it said no slot for her.

5 including player, 1 slot reserved for player