4 hours ago, benitoitaly said:

Also, SKSE updated yesterday evening. I dont know if that would affect anything on this mod or not.

Just stating this incase you havent noticed.

Edit: I know this may be a bit of a pain in the ass but could you provide a Changelog on the OP as you update this mod?

These recent SKSE updates are mostly to change the allowed SSE version (since the newest patches have just been minor updates for creation club stuff) rather than anything new.

9 hours ago, benitoitaly said:

Also, SKSE updated yesterday evening. I dont know if that would affect anything on this mod or not.

Just stating this incase you havent noticed.

Edit: I know this may be a bit of a pain in the ass but could you provide a Changelog on the OP as you update this mod?

shows changelog in op for me

or you mean in forum mode? that not going to happen, new forum doesnt support long posts

2 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

thats what i get 

It's really strange.

The only thing that came to mind is custom .tri files I'm using for head but I don't know if that affect the neck..

hey man as soosn as I add your mod economy the new version my character and all the npcs are stuck in T pose , I know I have to use FNSgenerator.exe + FNS and the XMPS I did all that but still nothing changes I don't know why but it's likely your mode is imcopatible with uunp bodies cuz the previous version worked just fine until you've made some changes in the new version

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy/

I don't know what kind of changes you made plizz tell me what to do thank you in advance !

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

console

I've been trying to figure out how but nowhere I can find the commands to do so sadly enough. what lines are needed?

I did spot an "add breast row chance" in the debug menu but idk what triggers that

3 hours ago, Potitius said:

I've been trying to figure out how but nowhere I can find the commands to do so sadly enough. what lines are needed?

I did spot an "add breast row chance" in the debug menu but idk what triggers that

help 4tits

player.additem xxxxx

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

help 4tits

player.additem xxxxx

Thanks! I will look it up then.

maybe mention this in the file information or Q&A section for others who wonder about it :3

EDIT: apparently those extra boob items are to kill for. I dropped a spare one after help tits for the other multiples and in Riften it caused a knifefight XD

9 hours ago, benitoitaly said:

Purchase and drink Lactacid from Alchemists and Khajiit Caravans using the 'Hey There' dialog option.

Or be cheaty and use the console to give yourself some.

Ok thanks ^^

I have two  more questions...

1. how can i enable breast enlagement potions?

2. In the MCM... the Debug lines... (MME_MENU_PAGE_DEBUG_MILK_MAID_H1_H2)

What is the meaning and is there a way to show the meaning of each Debug line?

2 hours ago, Leo... said:

Ok thanks ^^

I have two  more questions...

1. how can i enable breast enlagement potions?

2. In the MCM... the Debug lines... (MME_MENU_PAGE_DEBUG_MILK_MAID_H1_H2)

What is the meaning and is there a way to show the meaning of each Debug line?

1.console spawn them, seems i forgot to enable trade

2.look up \Interface\Translations\MilkModNew_ENGLISH

i got tired after manually moving 1st hundred lines

On 12/19/2017 at 7:05 PM, spiderpupa said:

although my maid's level and breast size grows up, her milk capacity does not changes. what should i do?

Try disabling level based milk production. It never worked for me either. Only got 4 milk no matter the maid's level.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, spamneindanke47110815 said:

Hi all,

I only get milk in bottles after using the machines in the cities. Self milking with cuirass does not seem to provide anything. Milk gets reduced to below 1 but no items are given afterwards. Is this intended or a bug (or a mistake I made)?

fixd

So, a few concerns/Questions i have

1: I noticed i got two debuffs, Both having different names, But sharing the same "You're breasts are holding x pounds" or whatever, One stays at 0 constantly, The other goes to 2 and stays at two, Even When i use the milk stations.
2: Broken record "Penetration mechanism doesnt work", Know its a big question, and work may wait till Beta/"Official" SKSE release (Will probably take a long time... Thanks Bethesda)
3: Are "Clean Saves/loads" 100% Important? (Installed mod with already like 70+ mods, Including one that kinda fucks with the beginning)
4: Final one: As i haven't played oldrim with this mod, Whats with the "Living/Parasite armor" in the MCM? Future in-mod content, Or is it gonna be a cross mod/plugin content?