mods, load order, what am i doing wrong?

Flying Falcon

Personally doing something like this I would want it to be around 150-200 esp/esm total, I tend to find more than 200 or so tends to be very crash prone for me.

Doing that though means you are going to be doing some serious merges, and those are where the potential problems are going to come from, and as there are a total number of records an esp can hold it could be you are going to be hitting them, from what I am aware doing this it will not generate error messages when you build the merge, they will just cause ctd and other errors.

Though if you are going the mod organiser route it may well be worth using mo2 rather than mo itself, mainly due to the fact that mo2 is still being developed while mo is not, it would also allow you access to the 64bit version of some of the tools which mo would not let you run, including java for any skyproc patchers that may be there, if any.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

Personally doing something like this I would want it to be around 150-200 esp/esm total, I tend to find more than 200 or so tends to be very crash prone for me.

Doing that though means you are going to be doing some serious merges, and those are where the potential problems are going to come from, and as there are a total number of records an esp can hold it could be you are going to be hitting them, from what I am aware doing this it will not generate error messages when you build the merge, they will just cause ctd and other errors.

Though if you are going the mod organiser route it may well be worth using mo2 rather than mo itself, mainly due to the fact that mo2 is still being developed while mo is not, it would also allow you access to the 64bit version of some of the tools which mo would not let you run, including java for any skyproc patchers that may be there, if any.

i am currently using MO2 i left MO1 officially, and once i get done with the rest of the mods i mostly will leave NMM altogether as well i'm only using it as means of which mods are still in need for review nothing else.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

by the way how many plug ins and mods can an esm hold before the merge breaks? 

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

by the way how many plug ins and mods can an esm hold before the merge breaks? 

It is not the number of esp/esm it is the number of records, not too sure the max amount though I just do remember reading somewhere that there is one, it is quite a large number though.

This seems to give a value for the max number of records though whether it is the correct one or not I do not know

One of the posters on the thread offers this information, The limit based on how many unique form IDs you could have is 16,777,215.

Which is a lot but depending on what you are intending to merge is not that much, and he seems to think it will cause problems for the game long before you reach that number of records.

9 minutes ago, Varithina said:

It is not the number of esp/esm it is the number of records, not too sure the max amount though I just do remember reading somewhere that there is one, it is quite a large number though.

This seems to give a value for the max number of records though whether it is the correct one or not I do not know

One of the posters on the thread offers this information, The limit based on how many unique form IDs you could have is 16,777,215.

Which is a lot but depending on what you are intending to merge is not that much, and he seems to think it will cause problems for the game long before you reach that number of records.

HOLY GOD! that is ALMOST infinite! at least in my case! since as i said before from my 1k+ mods not everything will make it to the final order to the game so i'm still in the safe side at least i hope .....

if only the mod authors of the mods i use just convert their stuff into 64 bit then i can have infinite mods in skyrim special edition ... oh well i'm sticking with skyrim legendary edition as is 

8 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

if only the mod authors of the mods i use just convert their stuff into 64 bit then i can have infinite mods in skyrim special edition ... oh well i'm sticking with skyrim legendary edition as is 

Quite a few no longer mod for skyrim at all having gone onto other games, or do not mod full stop for various reasons, and getting the permissions to do the conversion can be the main problem, with no permission it would be easier to simply rebuild the mod from the ground up as your own, which pretty much requires the skill set to do the mod in the first places.

Though there does seem to be a stead conversion from le to special edition going on, it does not seem to have the support and modding community that le does.

Real life can be a pain, a modder who was single when modding for le could now be married or have kids they did not have before and therefore have not time to mod, or they could have changed work or moved or any number of reasons, hopefully people will either get the permission to convert or create something that is pretty similar.

On 5/27/2018 at 9:01 AM, Varithina said:

Quite a few no longer mod for skyrim at all having gone onto other games, or do not mod full stop for various reasons, and getting the permissions to do the conversion can be the main problem, with no permission it would be easier to simply rebuild the mod from the ground up as your own, which pretty much requires the skill set to do the mod in the first places.

Though there does seem to be a stead conversion from le to special edition going on, it does not seem to have the support and modding community that le does.

Real life can be a pain, a modder who was single when modding for le could now be married or have kids they did not have before and therefore have not time to mod, or they could have changed work or moved or any number of reasons, hopefully people will either get the permission to convert or create something that is pretty similar.

can't people just make a team or a community that converts for free without profits? and the original credits stays with the original authors? 

7 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

can't people just make a team or a community that converts for free without profits? and the original credits stays with the original authors? 

You still need the permission from the original mod creator/s to use their assets, doing it any other way pretty much means creating the mod from scratch.

And getting those permissions is the biggest problem, especially for those who stopped modding totally.

On 5/29/2018 at 11:52 AM, Varithina said:

You still need the permission from the original mod creator/s to use their assets, doing it any other way pretty much means creating the mod from scratch.

And getting those permissions is the biggest problem, especially for those who stopped modding totally.

why does EVERYTHING have to be THIS COMPLICATED?! 

speaking of which i am merely wondering but is there any kind of ...... how do i say it? black modding communities? 

something like people who take original mods, modify them then give them to players as their own? 

because most kinds of media have that very thing happening all the time, i'm mere curious about it as an idea. that's all. what do you think? 

P.S 

Spoiler

i just graduated from 8 years of college study. and honestly i am feeling nothing XP 

8 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

speaking of which i am merely wondering but is there any kind of ...... how do i say it? black modding communities? 

something like people who take original mods, modify them then give them to players as their own? 

because most kinds of media have that very thing happening all the time, i'm mere curious about it as an idea. that's all. what do you think? 

P.S 

Reveal hidden contents

i just graduated from 8 years of college study. and honestly i am feeling nothing XP 

It is not complicated it is easy, they created the mod, you need their permission to edit/change and re-distribute it.  Possibly you need other peoples permission as well depending on just what is included in the original mod and how that stuff is covered by permissions as well.

There probably is black modding communities out there, but you are not likely to find public links to them, and I doubt anybody here will admit to it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 5:41 AM, Varithina said:

It is not complicated it is easy, they created the mod, you need their permission to edit/change and re-distribute it.  Possibly you need other peoples permission as well depending on just what is included in the original mod and how that stuff is covered by permissions as well.

There probably is black modding communities out there, but you are not likely to find public links to them, and I doubt anybody here will admit to it.

okay latest update so far .... i'm honestly starting to get bored even with my knowledge that without these mods i will not be convinced to play skyrim the way i like it ... TES6 although announced still it will have a long time before it's officially released so i still have enough time to play with my over modded game .... AFTER i'm done modding it that is....

anyways here are the latest news ... 

mods that are most likely to be activate are in the spoilers box, and yes there will be some reviews before i activate anything at all, plugins merge will be used as the next to the final step ready to play but not just yet. 

mods count: 3975

mods installed: 1137

mods still need to be reviewed: 1427

current overall mods count + the META files: 7347

yup i'm deleting quite a lot of mods either i will not use them, older versions, or things i am no longer interested in.

sorry i'm very slow, even though i'm making progress. 

Spoiler

*DLC: HighResTexturePack03
*DLC: HighResTexturePack02
*DLC: HighResTexturePack01
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: FNIS
-SKSE_1_07_03 SCRIPTS
-Bound Weapon Overhaul
-Alchemist Compendium
-Alchemist Compendium Hidden Trasure
-The Poisoned Apple
-Unlimited Use of Daedric Artifacts
-The Phantom Mageblade
-The Elder Staff
-Tenebrae
-Sword of the Ancient Tongues
-The Azure Aura - Custom Weapon
-CL's Dawnbreaker Replacer 1H
-Unread Books Glow
-Facelight Plus
-Better Dialogue Controls
-Better MessageBox Controls
-The Paarthurnax Dilemma
-Cutting Room Floor
-Dolls- children Overhaul
-Never Sleep The Haunting
-Punipuni Maid Meia
-Punipuni Maid Meia CBBE patch
-Immersive ancient heroes
-HdtInvisibilityFix 0 11 beta
-Unofficial High Resolution Patch
-UIExtensions
-SkyUI -3863- 5.1
-FOMod Lunetta
-M'rissi's Tails of Troubles
-Hitokiri Followers
-Magic Duel - Reborn
-MainMenu
-Public Executions
-Read Books Aloud
-Recorder Follower Loose Files Ver. 3.0-68683-3-0
-Recorder Bugfix Patch-91769-3-0a
-Recorder Customizer - SeveNBase - 1.1.0-69086-1-1-0
-Multiple Floors Sandboxing
-Light Sword - Burning Eye of Meridia
-Main Menu Spinning Skyrim Emblem
-Follower Trap Safety
-OneTweak
-AreYouThere - Actor(NPC) Explorer
-AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
-moreHUD
-SkyComplete - Automatically Track Quests - Locations - Books
-Floating Healthbars
-Sneak Tools
-Faster Levelling
-Ish's Souls to Perks
-Persuasion and Intimidation always works
-Apocrypha Shouts
-Thunderchild - Epic Shouts and Immersion
-Thunderchild Magic Duel Reborn Compatibility Patch-41376-3-10
-Thunderchild Dragon Language Words Patch-41376-3-10
-Storm Wrath Lightning - Fixed Storm Call
-Temptress Complete v1_3-18717-1-3
-Temptress Race
-NEW Temptress Vampire Compatibility Update-18717-
-Temptress Race - SevenBase TBBP - Conversion-57104-1-0
-Temptress Race for RaceCompatibility Mod-18717-
-RaceCompatibility with fixes
-World Eater Beater
-Dragonborn quest objectives
-Boethiah for Good Guys
-Amorous Adventures
-iLuvLoading
-Skyrim Nexus Community Weapon Overhaul
-Skyrim Nexus Community Weapon Overhaul CRASH FIX
-RS
-Serana No Hood After Cure
-More NPC Pocket Money
-Marcia
-RaceMenu
-Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]
-Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [UNP]
-Dragon Aspect Enhancement
-CBBE HDT Conversion of Killerkeos skimpy armor replacer
-Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition-24020-1-0
-Edhildils Meridia Statue
-Edhildils Winterhold Mage statue
-Edhildils Vaermina Effigy
-Edhildils Sexy Falmer Statue
-Edhildils Sexy Boethiah Statue
-Edhildils Sexy Azura Statue
-Edhildils Nightmother Corpse
-Edhildils Nocturnal statue
-Edhildils Temple of Mephala
-Edhildils Sexy Talos Statue
-Sexy Mara statue
-Sevenbase Dibella statue
-More Things To Steal
-Increased Urn Loot
-HDT HighHeels System
-Green Water Fix -14007- 2.0
-Dos Potema Apparel Compatability
-Divine Punishment for Mention of Arrows in the Knee
-Daedric Punishment for Insults Related to Sweetrolls
-Chests Glow
-KMX Utility Plugin
-FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS
-Resurrect Dead Spell
-Imbued Weapons - Bloodskal Effect with any Melee Weapon
-Resistance Restrictions Removed
-Master Spells Redone with Runes
-Ion Cannon
-Flying Mod Beta
-No Cost For Utility Spells
-Anti NPC Magic Buff Spam
-Fus Ro Door
-Casting Regeneration
-Skyrim - More stuff to discover
-Falskaar
-Theives Guild Headquarters Easy Access Door
-Animated Clutter
-Weightless Ingredients
-Ring Of Summoning
-Love Season Erotic Book Collection
-Artifact Buffs
-Undress For Bed
-Skyrim Sleeping Bags - Sleep Under Blankets
-Immersive Waiting
-Immersive Timescale
-Immersive Speechcraft
-Holidays
-GOS - Gangs Of Skyrim
-Free Hug Mod - A mod for love
-Give Guards Mead
-Go to bed
-Fairies of Skyrim Redux-Medium Version
-Dovahkiin Relaxes Too
-Casual Skyrim
-Bloodthirst - Vampire NPCs can feed
-Understandable Draugrs
-Sleeping Innkeepers
-Sleep Tight
-Simple Actions - The floor is as good a place to sleep as any
-See You Sleep By Madmole
-Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO
-Wonders of Weather
-I am a Customer Dammit
-Follower Commentary Overhaul - FCO
-College Students
-PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
-Bathing in Skyrim
-Animations
-AmorousAdventures LL
-SexLab Submit 08MAY14 2323
-SexLab Aroused v20140124
-SexLab Approach 28
-SexLab Attraction
-Sexlab Submit- recruit follower 1.1
-SexLabAroused V28b Loose
-SexLab-Arousal-Enhancement-0.2
-Werewolf Loot Friendly v1 7d Dawnguard Edition
-Useful Dogs
-Thuum - Double Power
-The Pursuers
-Stones of Barenziah DROPPABLE plus Quest Markers
-Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
-Return To Sender
-WRF by RolandSir Unlimited transform duration v2 1 DG
-Werewolf Revert Form by RolandSir v2 1 New DG
-VioLens - A Killmove Mod
-Combat Drama Overhaul
-Scent of the Wolf
-Realistic Ragdolls and Force
-Power Stones of Skyrim
-Peacekeeper
-More Thugs for Petty Thieves
-Leave Combat
-Give Beggars Food
-JanusForbeares Fighting Words
-Xtended Loot
-Swift Potion Reborn
-JContainers
-Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
-Dragon Priest Mask Journal
-Dragon Punishment for Cloud District Quips
-Simply Knock
-Run For Your Lives
-QuickDrop
-Outfit Switcher
-No Limit for Lifting Bodies and Objects
-Move it Dammit for NPC Companions and Followers
-Lore-Worthy Bandits
-Extra NPCs
-More Draconic Dragon Aspect
-MoodMod
-Individualized Shout Cooldowns
-Enhanced 3rd Person Camera
-Dynamic Things - Woodpiles and Barrels and More Oh My
-Daylight Ring - Sunlight Protection for Vampires
-Alternate Start - Live Another Life
-Alchemy Experience for Picking Nirnroot
-A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom
-Allow Vampire Lord Action
-Achieve That
-Deadly_Dragons
-Legend of Dovahkiin - Flute of Time
-Bloody Cannibalism
-FNIS Flyer
-Flying Mod Overhauled Main File-64718-1-0
-More Draconic Dragon Aspect Addon -64718- 0.99b
-Civil War Aftermath
-Bandits Glory Hearts and sword base files v1
-Bandits Glory Hearts and Sword esp v1.02
-ShowRaceMenu Alternative
-zzjay and Grace Darklings Hoods with hairs
-HN66s Long Eye Lashes
-Marie - A Vampire Follower
-Hoods with Hairs - Crafting
-Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim
-Sacrosanct and RaceCompatibility Race Patches
-YuiH StandAlone Follower - Sha v1_1 (Renewal) SeveNBase
-YuiH StandAlone Follower - Merura v1-0 UNP
-Lynea - YuiH StandAlone Follower v1.0 SeveNBase
-Falari - YuiH StandAlone Follower v1_0 UNPB
-YuiH StandAlone Follower - Eva v1-0 SeveNBase
-YuiH StandAlone Follower - Ciceria v1-1 (Renewal) SeveNBase
-YuiH StandAlone Follower - Filauria v0-2 7Base Bombshell Body
-YuiH StandAlone Follower - Emily v0-1 7Base Bombshell
-YuiH StandAlone Follower S2 v1 1 SeveNBase
-Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower v1 1 SeveNBase
-MBWS NPC Replacer Karliah and Vex - CBBE
-Yuki-Onna.zip-60502-
-Yamato Nadeshiko Followers ACT2 - CBBE
-MBWS Followers Replacer
-Wingless Core 1.4 - Loose
-Vampire Follower - Farith Granius V2 - Child Voice-70530-1-0
-Farith Granius V2 - Scripts Fix-70530-1-0Fix
-Acalypha - Fully Voiced Follower
-The Three Legal Elves or smaller Meridia
-The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye 5.1-83060-5-1
-Misty Skye XXXTRA - Version 2-83060-2-0
-The Avatar Of Meridia v1.0.1
-The Avatar Of Meridia CBBE
-Miraak - Dragonborn Follower v1_7
-Queen Miraak
-MiraakFollowerForQueenMiraakCompatibilityPatch
-Miraak Dragonborn Follower Storn Death Indifference
-Skymore repacked and fixed
-Osare Culort Outfit - UNP
-Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower v.2.51 (Loose)-54527-v-2-51
-Sofia Customizer - SeveNBase - 3.0.2-55300-3-0-2
-Saeko Suprise Follower
-Mion - Time Displaced Assassin Follower
-Sewer Rats - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- animals)
-Land Dreughs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion- eso)
-Ancient Nordic Sentinel- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - foundation stone atronach - ESO)
-Centaurs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - daggerfall)
-Vampire Beasts- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - witcher - stalker) -85492-
-Sea Dreughs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - morrowind)
-Hummingbirds- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - animals)
-Fellrunners- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - hammerfell- ESO) -86791-1
-Mournful Aegis - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - hammerfell - ESO)
-Nix-Creatures- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - morrowind- ESO)
-Water Hags- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - witcher)
-Cliff Racers- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - morrowind)
-Dragonlings- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - High Rock - Daggerfall)
-Harvesters - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - daedra)
-Drakian Hydra- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons)
-Deer Expansion - Elements of Skyrim pt.4 (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion - cyrodiil)
-Mountain Lions and Panthers - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Cyrodiil - Hammerfell)
-Imps - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Oblivion - Cyrodiil)
-Cliff Striders - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - Morrowind)
-Iron Atronach - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - golem)
-Kagouti- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Morrowind - ESO)
-Flamingos - Elements of Skyrim pt. 6 (mihail immersive add-ons - birds) -88066-1
-Crocodiles- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO- reptiles)
-Dryads - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion - cyrodiilian spriggan)
-Bears of Cyrodiil - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion)
-House Cats- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - pets- witcher)
-Giant Rats - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Nightmare Mihail Snake - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Cyrodilic Minotaurs - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Spider Daedra - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Rotten Maidens - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion) -88439-1
-Dugongs and Manatees - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Chub Loons - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Squirrels - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Verminous Fabricants - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - morrowind) -87328-1
-Hungers and Vermais -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - boethiah -daedra)-89168-1
-Corprus Victims- mma- Corprus Victims -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- Dagoth Ur- morrowind)89190-1
-Batwing Demons -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - daedra- dark souls)-89232-1
-Iron Golem -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- arena atronach- dark souls)-89277-1
-Undead Werewolves - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO - Witcher)-89297-1
-Crystal Golems -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -blackreach- dark souls) -89307-1
-Leshens and Nekkers - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -witcher wild hunt- hircine) -89345-1
-Arachnomorphs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -witcher- spider)-89371-1
-Moose -Elements of Skyrim pt.9 (mihail immersive add-ons- megafauna)-89527-1
-Seagulls -Elements of Skyrim pt.10 (mihail immersive add-ons- birds)-89528-1
-Civets and Mongooses -Elements of Skyrim pt.11 (mihail immersive add-ons- animals)-89530-1
-Pigeons- Elements of Skyrim pt.12 (mihail immersive add-ons- birds)-89548-1
-Wolves of Cyrodiil - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - wolf) -87163-1
-Wolf Cubs- Elements of Skyrim pt.14 (mihail immersive add-ons- animals) -89808-1
-Chasing the legendary Wolpertinger- Easter Egg (mihail immersive add-ons- witcher- jackalope)-89483-1
-Wicked Witch- Halloween Special (mihail immersive add-ons - witcher) -87638-1
-The Toad Prince- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- witcher- boss) -90058-1
-Sky Haven Temple Guardians- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- dark souls- blades) -90100-1
-Boars and Daggerbacks- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion- eso) -90127-1
-Zombie Dogs and Skinned Hounds- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- shivering isles- witcher) -90151-1
-Daedrats and Dusk Panthers- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- azura- eso) -90188-1
-Classic Ghosts - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion- undead) -90213-1
-Lesser Werewolves- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- hircine- werewolf) -90251-1
-Seals and Sea Lions- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons) -90261-1
-FemaleGiants New and Improved-60879-
-Edhildils Giant Families-90597-1-0
-Giant Sloths and Glyptodonts- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- megafauna) -90277-1
-Lynxes Cheetahs and Smilodon- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - megafauna) -90358-1
-Beaked Sauroids- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immerside add-ons- dinosaur- megafauna) -90394-1
-Necrophages- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- namira- witcher) -90466-1
-Old Gods of the Hunt- Mihail Monsters and Animals (Mihail immersive add-ons- Forsworn- Wild Hunt- Witcher) v2-84426-2
-Ogres - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Oblivion - ESO) 1.1-88188-1-1
-Dracolizards- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- witcher wyvern- dragon) -90557-1
-War Revenants- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -undead golem -witcher) -90591-1
-Terror Birds- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - tundra- megafauna) -87008-2
-Ice Golem- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- atronach- arena)-90730-1
-Harpies- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- daggerfall- eso) -90894-1
-Mermaids- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- harry potter- siren) -90967-1
-Ice Titans- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- giant- witcher) -91010-1
-Coral Atronachs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- golem- nereid) -91144-1
-Pyramid Head - Halloween Special (mihail immersive add-ons - vaermina- silent hill) -87505-1
-Wraiths- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons-91212-1- oblivion undead- ghost)
-Enemy Bats - Elements of Skyrim pt.7 (mihail immersive add-ons - daggerfall - animals) v1.1-88088-1-1
-Cursed Child's Doll - Halloween Special (mihail immersive add-ons- poltergeist) v1.2-87530-1-2
-minotaurs Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- cyrodiil) v4-81998-4
-Cyclopes Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Dragon's Dogma) v2-87786-2
-zombies Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- undead- oblivion) -91287-1
-liches Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- undead- oblivion) -91340-1
-Ogrim- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - eso daedra- morrowind) -91406-1
-The Mudcrab Merchant- Dunmer Culture pt.2 (mihail immersive add-ons - solstheim - morrowind) -82352-1
-Aurorans- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -oblivion daedra -meridia) -91525-1
-Indrik- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO- summerset isles) -91734-1
-Foglings- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- witcher- vampires) -84516-3
-Flesh Atronachs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion - shivering isles) -84995-1
-Guars REDONE- Dunmer Culture pt.1 (Mihail Immersive Add-ons- Solstheim- Morrowind) V3-80087-3
-Grievous Twilight- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO- coldharbour) v2-87822-2
-Gravelords- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - dark souls - sithis) 4-82177-4
-Grand Healing Orb- Mihail Powers and Spells (mihail immersive add-ons- magic - restoration) -88122-1
-Gorgonops - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -megafauna) -88772-1
-The Giant Kingdom- Elements of Skyrim pt.1 (Mihail immersive add-ons) 1-81630-1
-Giant Wasps- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO) v3-82505-3
-Giant Snakes - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -eso -reptiles) 1.2-88294-1-2
-Indricotherium and Giraffids- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- megafauna- hammerfell)-90795-1
-Invisibility Eyes Glitch Workaround plus Chameleon spell
-Convenient Horses v5_0
-Convenient Horses - Unique Frost
-Convenient Horses v3_1 Alternative Skin Textures
-Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance
-Do Something v0_9_3
-No Warpaint Option for Aela and Mjoll
-Bijin Warmaidens v3.1.2-40038-3-1-2
-Bijin Warmaidens Customizer - SeveNBase -
-Bijin Warmaidens 7BO HDT-73470-3-1
-Bijin Wives
-Bijin Wives Customizer - SeveNBase - 1.4-66894-1-4
-Sapphire Follower and Marriable option v1.1
-Bijin Wives 7BO HDT-73471-1-0
-Bijin NPCs v1.2-71054-1-2
-Bijin NPCs Customizer - SeveNBase -
-Bijin NPC 7BO HDT-73472-1-1
-Bijin AIO for USLEEP users-71054-AIO
-A Whiterun Secret
-Ducks and Swans for Skyrim 1_1
-Optimized Sounds
-Earthquakes - MCM Version
-Royal Armory - New Artifacts
-ElinRace Main Pack
-OPTION_ElinRace_Voice_Complete_v2-20170222
-ElinRace All in One HDT Hairpack - Loose Files Version
-Elin Followers Mi Ya and Yi Ka v2 Redone
-Elin Mage Followers v1 Redone
-ElinNewBody CBBEUNPNormalBBPTBBP Now More Jiggles
-OPTION ANIMATION TeraElin
-SRX Followers - Elin Race Pack_V1.3.3e
-The Oblivion Realms Serie - The Gate of Solitude
-Oblivion Realms Serie - Morthal Pain-25676-1-5
-ORS - Dremora Update
-Inferno- The Blood Marked
-Inferno- Advents of Flame
-Inferno- Advents of Flame Grey Face Fix
-Inferno- Envoys of End
-Face Gen Data- Grey Face Fix
-Whistle
-Pets of Skyrim
-Pets of Skyrim 031 Essential animals
-Nature Taxi Service
-Animallica Compatibility Patch
-Jills of Akatosh
-ORS - ChaptersLinker-25676-1-2
-Horse Armors for Skyrim
-Forsworn Children
-Bandit Children
-Faster Vanilla Horses
-Fully Flying Dragons
-SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
-Blaze Of Eventide
-Destructible Display Cases
-Aeonbarr - a Unique and Summonable Horse (CH-Friendly)
-Aeonbarr - Immersive Horses Patch
-Black Beauty
-Convenient Horse Herding
-Stronger Summons
-Summon Followers
-Vilja in Skyrim
-HearthfireKidsMovingFix
-Moonlight tales patch
-Vilja Demoniac Brown Head Fix
-Vilja Customizer Redux - SeveNbase - 2.5.0-61834-2-5-0
-KriemensViljaHead.7z-87650-001
-A Vilja Custom Face for Female Facial Animations and the Vanilla Body
-Rigmor of Bruma
-Rigmor BS BRUMA Patch
-Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP
-paradise halls farengars study
-paradise halls fellglow slave camp v0
-Viconia DeVir for Skyrim
-Viconia DeVir for Skyrim patch for 4.2
-Druid Essentials
-Magic Bags of Souls
-My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers
-My Home Is Your Home - RentRoomFollower
-Lets get naked
-INIGO
-InigoMCM
-SIZE DOES MATTER - NPCs do not rescale shrink resize - less camera restrictions
-Mona Follower
-Follower Goes on a Trip
-MORRIGAN - Dragon Age Origins Companion new fixed version
-OpeningMorriganRobe
-Skyrim Spells And Powers By WarriorKeKe
-Face Light
-Generous Dovahkiin
-Improved Dragonrend Shout
-Companion Selene Kate - Kiss Me
-BodyPatch SeveNBase-Bombshell for Selene-CBBE-TBBP
-Option KateAnimPack TBBP by Dragonfly0124
-TK Combat
-Slowtime near death
-Dragon Combat Overhaul-32597-FINAL-3
-Modern Brawl Bug Fix
-Manual Crossbow Reload - Ammunition and Reloading Overhaul
-Vaults of Skyrim - Jarls Treasury
-BadGremlins Captured Fairies
-captured fairies SpellingFairyNew .esp
-Wergild Depreciation - Crime Bounty Reduction over Time (Classic)
-I Didn't See Nuthin'
-Just Give Up Already
-Female Werewolf 1_3
-RS Childern - Clothes LE
-Little Caravans and More Children Wears main
-Little Caravans and More Children Wears children head fix
-KS Jewelry
-Left Hand Rings
-No Enchantment Restrictions - SKSE No Conflict
-The Forgotten City
-Stones of Whiterun
-Unusual Barenziah mod
-Uninterrupted Invisibility
-Silver Sword of Existence (ENG)
-The Evil Mansion - Final Edition
-The Evil Mansion - Final Edition Recall Spell-72099-
-Ashara Conjure Durnehviir
-Bypass to all major cities
-Nightingales Ring
-Uninterrupted Ethereal Form
-Pickpockets Always Successful
-KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat
-Infinite Weapon Arrows
-Infinite Weapon Charges
-Infinite Weapon Poison
-Infinite Soulgems
-Free Crafting Cheat Mod
-BookWeightZero
-Azuras Star (Infinite)
-All Console Codes - In one Book
-Skyrim Unadoption Mod
-Moonlight Tales Essential - Unable to equip chest armor bug fixer
-Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch - USMP
-Palace of Kings Rugs Fixed
-Load Game CTD Fix
-Hired Thugs Fixed (or No Hired Thugs optional)
-Fix Lip Sync
-Invisibility Eye Glitch Multifix
-Correct Gender Animations - Legendary Edition
-Werewolf Bleedout Fix
-PickUpBooksSKSEDLC
-Stop Following Me Skjor Aela Vilkas and Farkas -64967- 1.3
-Safety Load
-NARC - No Animals Report Crimes
-Mfg Console
-Eyes Glitch Fix
-Esbern BUG FIX
-dragon aspect frost fix
-Double Cursor Fix
-BB Dragon Soul Absorb Power
-FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5
-FNIS Behavior 7_4_5 XXL-11811-7-4-5
-FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
-The Eyes Of Beauty
-The Eyes Of Beauty Dawnguard Update
-Teeth Plus
-ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full
-ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5
-ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2
-ApachiiHelmetWigs_v_1_1
-Nexus Skyrim Overhaul - Magic Edition
-Afterlife for NPCs
-Dragons Shout with Voice
-Dragons Shout with Voice from location
-Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
-Alpha werewolf sounds - VERY VICIOUS AND AGGRESSIVE
-Texture - Alpha werewolf
-Mesh update - Howling werewolf model with glow maps
-Texture - Alpha RED eyes
-ReadBooksAloud - Skyrim - 3 DLCs
-Respectful Guard Animations
-Simple Sitting Idle Animation 02 -42656- 0.94
-XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-31 XPMSE
-Molag Bal's Inferno
-Molag Bal's Inferno green fix
-Extended Slider Colors
-Fran the Rebel of the Woods
-Real Flying 64769
-Real Flying - Scripts Update 64769
-Real Flying - Dragon Wings Variations-64769-1-00
-Real Flying - No Fall Damage-64769-1-00
-Real Flying wings invisible while folded 64769
-OSex-69448-2-02
-OSexBadGirlsofSkyrim-69448-2-02
-OSexDuelWield-69448-2-02
-OSex WizardSex
-The REAL Fus Ro Dah
-Teenage Female Voice Type
-Teenage Female Voice Type esp fix
-Psychokinesis Spell
-YYAnimReplacerZweihander v0 6 8 female
-YY Anim Replacer - Princess' Horse Riding
-Allune and Dhalia by Noobshire CBBE
-Dragon Break Episodes 1 and 2 - Bad Wolf and The infinity engine
-Loremonger - With collision TBBP Supported
-CBBE TBBP reference skeleton fix by TheBoneRanger
-The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce -34713-
-Werewolf Beast Run Animation
-YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight
-The Index - The Game has Changed
-No Spinning Death Animation v1 3 MERGED
-Right jump side flip
-Left jump side flip version
-Forward jump - front flip straight legs
-Fully Animated Meals Potions - See yourself Eat and Drink
-All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
-EstrusForSkyrimV222-33102-2-22
-EstrusAddonVer112-33102-1-12
-CrawlOnfoursCatWoman
-Animated Prostitution - Skyrim
-Animated Fairy Wings
-Animated Dragon Wings
-360 Walk and Run Plus
-Breast Animation 360
-FNIS Sexy Move 7.1-54521-7-1
-FNIS Sexy Move 360 Pack for the Female Player -54521- V7.1.2
-Faces - GeonoxFaces-2488- 1.2
-Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles -2488- 2.3.2
-The Gifts of Akatosh main file
-The Gifts of Akatosh shader fix
-RMA-UUNP Weight Paint Tweaks
-Full Bounce Kit
-True Bound Armors
-Cowl of the Gray Fox 1-1
-Cowl of the Gray Fox Reaper9111s HD Retexture
-KS Jewelry HDT
-TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - Male and UNP female
-Level List Plugin
-Better Ultra Mask
-S7B Ayame Outfit Bombshell BBP
-worn armor effects 1.1 Update-55618-1-1
-Helmet Toggle - Show Hide
-I Love Cleavage CBBE and 7B Oppai HDDT
-I Love Cleavage 7B Oppai
-Guards Overhaul - New Armors and Weapons
-Boots of the Assassin
-Projectile Speed Tweak-88109-1-1
-Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit UUNP - CBBE
-Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit CBBE HDT
-Cassandra Frost Witch 7B Tbbp
-Extensible Follower Framework v4-0-2
-Live Another Life Extension for BBLS 6.x
-HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28
-better auriels bow and shield
-Followers at Home
-Better Vampire Lord Transformation
-Mosakaerus Vampire Followers Vol.1 Farith, Karin, and Aurea Granius
-Elisif Makeover Version v1.0
-HDT Necklace
-HDT Equipment - Craftable Weapon Sling
-NPC Protection Tweaks - Essential - Protected - Invulnerable
-Seranaholic
-Valerica 1.7
-Seranaholic Customizer - SeveNBase
-Valerica Customizer - SeveNBase -
-Neisa Follower v1.017-75333-1-0-1-7
-Neisa nude
-Neisa Wardrobe
-Seraphine - CBBEv3
-Seraphine Armor - 7B SeveNBase BBP Conversion
-Miu - child witch
-zzjay's wardrobe
-zzjayswardrobe7b
-Automatic Variants 2.0.1.3
-Female Forsworn BriarHearts - With Follower
-Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul 2.33
-Tales of Lycanthropy Modular - Core
-Tales of Lycanthropy Modular - SKSE
-Multi Marriage VoiceSerana
-Youth Voice
-Youthvoice Shout
-Multi Marriage JAMCE v1.2
-Multi Mareiage VoiceSerana HMA version
-Multi Marriage JAMCE PATCH HMA
-Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse
-Witch Elf Armor - UNP
-Witch elf armor CBBE no pauldrons
-Brows - Standard Resolution
-SerialStripper
-SerialStripper v1.1.4
-SerialStrip
-SerialStrip v1.1.4
-Skyrim - Undeath 1-3
-Scent of Sex 1.4h
-Sex change crash Workaround Player woman
-Thieves Gutter Run
-Bandolier - Bags and Pouches
-Meh's Treasure Hunt (TresureHunt1.esp)-72527-V-1-0-0
-Shield Slam
-Challenge of the Daedra - Waking Nightmare II
-Challenge of the Daedra - Waking Nightmare II 1.9 update
-The Lost Wonders of Mzark
-The Path to Erzvasel - Part 1 - Direbrozel-61126-1-0
-The Path to Erzvasel -Part 2- Kahanesel-61527-1-0
-Bleakfalls Bypass
-Bypass the Seven Thousand Steps
-Anthi. A Follower with HD head
-Donyaakin Followers
-Donyaakin Followers lilia femalebody fix
-Finnia a cute Elf standalone follower7bplus
-HiddenFollowers
-HiddenFollowersU1
-HiddenFollowersU1.2
-gris Old-60376-1-0
-Haduki Follower
-Kat - A voiced catlike standalone follower
-1-2.Travelertype _Japanese Custom Voice ver_EN TEXT FOMod Human Beast Caravan
-Lost Grimoire v1.5
-2.OK_Custom Voice Followers(Japanese Custom Voice)_EN TEXT FOMod OK_Followers
-Leiyane - Standalone Follower
-Marcia Follower v1.1 LOOSE
-Optional - without warpaint
-Mango Follower 1.3 (UNPBO)_No Scar
-The Avatar Of Meridia little girl edition
-The Avatar Of Meridia little girl edition CBBE
-Colorful Magic v1 26 -Winterhold Edition-
-Helgen Reborn V105_3
-Dual Sheath Redux
-Expanded Skyrim Weaponry - All-19611-Refined
-A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches
-Blocksteal Redux - Prevents accidentally pick up
-FastSitandRelax v1.22 -53228- 1.22
-Xtended Loot - ESO Armor-68876-1-0-0
-Loot Paralyzed People
-More Vanilla Bandits 1-1
-Two Handed Weapons Smash Locks
-The Nightingale Brotherhood Vanilla
-Death to the Stormcloaks
-Black Horse Courier Reborn
-Expanded Children Gifts
-more tavel idles v0.5-74799-0-5
-Learn Alchemy From Recipes-34795-1-0
-Special Events of Tamriel v1_31
-YourMarketStallV1_4_1
-Fireworks-48271-V1-1
-Transparent and refracting Icicle and Frost Atronach
-Snow Atronach-60622-V2-0
-Conjure Snow Atronach-25994-0-3
-Sabre Scar Island- The Harii
-Phenderix Magic World - Version 2.1.1
-Even Better Quest Objectives
-Dynamic Birthsigns v 1.0.1
-Free Hug Mod - A mod for love (No messagebox edition)
-Immersive Patrols II Skyrim.7z-12977-2-1-0
-Skyrim Children Overhaul V2
-Skyrim Children Overhaul V2 dragonborn patch
-Half-Moon Mill Vampire Town Version 0.6.5-64862-0-6-5
-Resurrect Dragon - Call Nafaalilargus-37046-1-1
-Archery Shop With All Arrows In The Game Archery Shop v1 (Vampire Edition)
-Poison shop for rogues (every poison in the game)
-NetImmerse Override v-3-4
-Phitt's Fishtank-60492-1-0
-RaceCompatibility All-in-One NMM installer - Fixed Installer Version-24168-1-106
-Untranslated RC files - may fix some crashes - DG only-24168-CrashFix
-Racial Compatibility - compatibility with other mods improved
-A Thief's Focus The file-64380-
-Animated Enchantments Overhaul 1_2_1
-Bat Travel Unofficial Script Fix v2.2.1
-Bat Travel Vampire Power
-Bend Time By WarriorKeKe - Version 1.0new(1.6)
-Escape-60373-1-0
-Escape Fix-60373-
-Gelebor Summon Spell and Lesser Power-63535-
-Midas Magic Evolved v17_1
-New Misc Spell Soul Capture
-Runes of Summoning - Dragonborn - Elemental Destruction Magic 1.2
-Stealthy_Runes-74443-1-0
-Suffocate Spell-76586-1-3
-SummonMeteor0-95-12441
-Undead Servants 0_8 EN-64382-0-8
-Undress Spell-74347-1-3
-Unlimited Summon Karstaag and No once a day limit-55425-1-0
-Water Walking Boots Enchantment_-56380-1-0
-ytrcancelcloak_en-61950-1-00
-Agent of Righteous Might-33766-1-1-0
-Adal Matar the Lost Stronghold - Fight Against the Thalmor I
-moonpath to Elsweyr 95beta
-Moon and Star-52397-1-13
-Moon and Star immersion patch -52397-1-13
-Moon and StarAurora village compatility patch -52397-
-Moon and Star Undeath Compatibility Patch-52397-
-Wyrmstooth 1.17A
-Undeath Invisible Scrye Fix 1_0
-Better Bounties
-Polished and Sexy nocturnal statue-55293-1-0
-Skyrim GatherMate-33116-1-2
-Stargate mod v2-23471-2-0
-Clockwork_v1-0-3
-512 Texture Pack - Legacy of the Dragonborn V19-52248-19
-Death Mountain 2 V 1.1 Dawnguard-58311-1-1
-Version01B The Dovahkiin's Greatest Challenge COMPATIBILITY Version-61669-Version01
-DarkenD v1.2-67559-1-2
-Discworld Alpha 0.5 Final-58523-0-5
-Discwroldm1.esp patch -58523- 5
-RS Children Nude Female Patch
-RSChildren Installer 1.2.0 Fixed
-RSChildren USLEEP Patch - 170618 Fixed
-Patricia (Adoptable Orphan)
-Better Radiant Quest Rewards-61526-1
-Immersive College of Winterhold-36849-4-1
-BeyondReach3_999
-BeyondReach3_991DecalFix-48467-3-991
-ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]
-ShumerWorld-Base-V2-23-03-17-60829-2
-Shumer and the Fall of Allagard 60829
-Shumer-UPD-FaceGen-V3-2-16-01-18-60829-3-2
-Beyond Skyrim - Bruma 1.3.30-84946-1-3-30
-Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch-84946-1-1-2
-Bruma - Alternate Start-85325-1
-BS Bruma--Dual Sheath Redux--Shield on Back Patch 85156
-APPS - Framework 1.1.7b
-Multiple Custom Markers with Notes English version-38731-0-2
-Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite 6-0-11427-6-0
-Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite 6-1-11427-6-1
-Underground Bathhouse Version 6.0-27361-6-0
-Underground Bathhouse Version 6.0 - Patch 02-27361-6-02
-Succubus Twins 6.1.0-12756-6-1-0
-Shumer-patches 60829 MoreBanditCampsPNPatch-69317-3-4
-SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
-SexLab Vanilla Voices 2.8
-Reward Your Followers v9
-SexLabSquirt-1.3
-SPS - Sexlab Position Selector
-AnimSpeedPlugin 3
-BDSexFinder V1 1
-SexLabRomance IgnoreGender
-FurtherLoversComfort-20161204
-Standalone - Legendary Patch - Dawnguard AND Dragonborn-44541-1-51-0
-Dragonborn Black Book Fix 1.0 Alternate Version-70383-
-SexSlavesForVanillaBandits 20140829
-hydra slavegirls827 main
-hydra slavegirls827 textures
-SLA Monitor Widget v1_5_1
-Apropos Classic 2017 03 02 01
-adcSexlife-1.4.2
-SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English
-SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7
-SexLab Zzz_V201
-Sexlab Release v1.3
-sexlab necro 0 05a
-SexLab Slut Shout - v2_5c
-Sleep For Credit 1.0
-DibellaSisterhood132
-DibellaSisterhoodSisters132
-Sexual Vampire Feed 1.4
-Follower Compatibility 0-6-6b-41524-0-6-6b
-Maids II - Deception - Mod Patches All-In-One (fomod)-80925-5-1-0-3
-ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3-33526-1-3
-Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-12
-kitiara_standalone_follower_custom_voiced4316911
-Useful Spell Descriptions v100-60408-1-00
-Vampire Slavers Den-24336-2-01
-BB Luxury Suite Bed animation-60964-1-0
-Dorn Heven 0_9-35899-0-9
-Empty Houses Get Abandoned-74842-1-0
-Fox Cafe_X-21968-0-2
-PCEA 3-5-2 NMM Installer-14871-3-5-2
-Luxury Suit to the Underground Bathhouse Trap Door -76052-
-Moonstone Castle v1.4.2 WITH NPC's-56533-1-4-2
-Reapers The Dark Tower II-17863-2
-re-up The Clubhouse a strip club and player home -24931-
-Skystone Castle-54703-1-9-1
-KISS - Khajiit Cat Sprint and Sneak-22604-v1-4
-Khajiit PCEA overwrite-60557-1-0
-Training Options-56457-3-2
-Stealth Kills For Followers 1_7 EN-37277-1-7
-All In One esp - CBBE v2_0-37861-2-0
-Aela CBBE-37861-1-6
-Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v9.3 Optimized-51602-9-3
-Skyrim Beautiful Followers - SBF Fair Skin Patch Uncompressed CBBE-85249-1
-Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v9.3 Optimized-51602-9-3
-Skyrim Beautiful Followers - SBF Fair Skin Patch Uncompressed UNP-85249-1
-Fair Skin Complexion Extra Options v8.0-51602-8-0
-Aela No Face Tatoo-37861-1-5
-Borgakh No Face Tatoo-37861-1-82
-Eola No Face Tatoo-37861-2-1
-Jenassa No Face Tatoo2-37861-1-5
-Zim's Immersive Artifacts V1.4-81036-V1-4
-R18Pn 09 - Shanoa Armor for 7B-52431-1
-Blaqk Horizon's Claymore Gear Ver 2.0-49687-2-0
-Blaqk_Horizon's Claymore Gear Ver 2.0 heavy armor option-49687-2-0
-Arrow Reforging-68204-1-0
-Fuz Ro Doh 61-14884-6-1
-Crime Punishment and Redemption v2.0.1b-60746-2-0-1b
-MemoryBlockLog-50471-1-2
-Easy Return To Your Roots-89185-1-0
-Junk's Glaive-89115-1-0
-SBF All in One DLC Stat Boosted esp-51548-
-A Study In D v0-1-2-81433-0-1-2
-Escape the Cell - Mini-stories for Live Another LIfe and Skyrim Unbound-57184-6-1
-Jaxonz Diagnostics-62346-1-1
-Ambriel Body Replacer 7Base HDT (install after Main File andoverwrite)-78762-7BaseHDT
-Ambriel Blond Hair with neck fix-78831-1-1
-Better Shaped Female Creatures All In One-51560-2-4
-Khajiit_Body_Replacer-61434-1-1
-No More Chain Torture - Blue-61499-1
-thePure v1.3a-73853-1-3
-Real Mannequins Brunette Version-67696-1-1b
-Sephina the Huntress Sevenbase Bombshell Bounce Plus-69515-2-0
-Sephina None House version (Dragonsreach name fix)-69515-2-1
-SeveNBase Bombshell NUDE more BOUNCE-36992-3-2
-The Notice Board-70142-2-2
-The Notice Board - Dragonborn Patch-70142-2-1
-AncientTonguesSword-Glow-Thinned-Fixed Bowe and grip-63401-1-3
-Optional Blue Glow Map-63401-1-00
-Sephina update (Iceghost) Quickly update-69515-1-0
-Sephina none House version Basis 2.0-69515-2-0
-Vivace Customizer - SeveNBase - 1.1.0-68985-1-1-0
-Vivace Follower 1.1-68976-1-1
-Vivace 1.1.2-68976-1-1-2
-Vivace - Cutting Room Floor Option-68976-1-1
-skyrim_large_font_only_for_eng-70949-1
-SkyComplete - Wyrmstooth 1.00-60445-1-00
-SkyComplete - Falskaar 1.00-60445-1-00
-Stripper_Companion_-_Female_Standing_Masturbation_-_EOL-8714
-ASX - Spells-8714-v2-3
-Follower - Agatha v1.4 CBBE-59273-1-4
-Falkreath Boss Zavakin-69770-1-9
-Hearthfire Songbirds-67557-0-1
-Helgen Boss Dwarven Knight Wyn-69890-1-9
-Marriable Serana
-Riverwood Boss Thalmor Agent Yyon-69802-1-9
-Patch for Falskaar-55668-1-2
-Emergency Merchant 1_1_2 Stolen Items-49049-1-1-2
-Khajiit Child Maisha-25654-2-0
-Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold-50121-1-9-32-0-8
-MBWS Serana 2.2 - CBBE-63553-2-2-1
-MBWS DLC Heroines - Serana Fair Skin Version - CBBE-63553-1-1-3
-Queen Potema Replacer and CTD fix
-SeranaDialogEdit v 030 - Redux Edition-52283-0-3R
-The College of Winterhold NPC Improvement-67359-
-Race Menu Fix-67359-
-AMatterOfTime_v2_0_10-44091-v2-0-10
-Males of Skyrim v1.3 - Loose Ver-61937-1-3
-Dragonlord Xuru Boss Battle Update-69924-1-9
-Female Facial Animation-35303-2-0
-Optional mouthhumanf_nif file-35303-2-0
-whiterun Vault-60813-1andonly
-Quest Into the Depths-23087-1-3
-It Beats For Her-51969-1-3
-The Fifth Gate-24351-2-2
-Stillness - Skyrim Murder Mysteries-75583-1-5
-The Bottomless Pit v2_5-34475-2-5
-Daedra Returns v1.0-64925-1-0
-Daedra Returns Update-64925-1-1
-AoRM - Tweaks and Enhancements-69832-1-8
-KIP The Biography of Sebius Tyrannus-58070-2-0
-Additional Content V2-73079-2
-Perk Tree for the Lich (Undeath) 1.2-49271-1-2
-Undeath True God-68409-
-BetterDarkBrotherhood-25941-1-9
-Beyond Skyrim - A Quest Version 2.0-16745-2-0
-Blood on the Ice Redux v1_2_1-67791-1-2-1
-Camomile v_1.1.0.-64973-1-1-0-
-Challenge of the Divines V15-62606-15
-Dragon Under Whiterun-70702-1-4
-The Grand Paladin 1.3 (Standalone)-66440-1-3
-The Grand Paladin Fix Timescale (again)-66440-1-3
-The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal 2.0 - Director's Cut-64651-2-0DC
-Gray Fox Cowl - Alternative to Clairvoyance Spell puzzle-64651-1-0
-OldRim Retirement Version 1.3-75588-1-3
-Runescar 2.0-64641-2-0
-It'll Take A Miracle-60831-2-0
-VIGILANT v122-67103-v1-2-2
-VIGILANT Voiced - English Addon-83876-2-0
-WeissadlersHamlet-68301-3-0
-Wheels of Lull 3.0-58672-3-0
-Wheel of Lull 3.01-58672-3-01
-Lullian Harquesubs CTD Fix-58672-1-0
-Save the Dark Brotherhood-54244-1-2
-The Asylum-59730-
-The Master's Trial 4.0 ULTIMATE EDITION-63532-4-0
-Invasion of Skyrim - Grand Admiral Thrawn 2.0 - performance textures -74565-
-Invasion of Skyrim - Difficulty Modifer - Easy-74565-1-61
-Cerinian Race-73117-1-3
-Cerinian Race CBBE-73117-1-3
-Cerinian Race No Markings - CBBE-73117-1-3
-Krystal Cerinian Follower-73117-1-3
-Cerinian Race - Default Skeletons-73117-1-3
-Succubus Race 1-5-22903-1-5
-Succubus Race - SeveNBase HDT - Conversion-59807-1-0
-SuccubusLife v1.2.1
-Succubus Armor by Hentai 1dot3-14380-1-3
-Newmiller succubus outfit for 7B BBP-49535-2
-SylvanasFollowerVer1.61-70306-1-6
-The Sinister Seven-63240-5-4
-ORS2 - AdeptPatch - Requires MainESM-25676-1-5
-ORS2 - InfernoPatch - Requires MainESM-25676-1-5
-OSR Morthal Pain gatekeeper fix Patch-77663-1-1
-Daedra Return 2 Beta-78330-Beta
-ORS1 - AdeptPatch - Requires MainESM-21256-1-7
-Majestic.zip-63687-1-0
-Arissa - The Wandering Rogue 2.2.2 Release-53754-2-2-2
-Arissa 2.x - Convenient Horses 5.0 Compatibility Patch-53754-2-1-2
-Arissa Customizer - CBBE - 1.7.0-67219-1-7-0
-Compatibility Patch for Interactive Wash Basins For Hearthfire-60421-1-0
-BBLS Version 6.X and 5.1 Bride of Migal-Teleport Add-ons-30254-1-4
-Bloodmoon Rising-22611-4-0a
-Bloodmoon Rising Howl V2-22611-
-Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer -Work In Progress- by Killer Keo -3654-1-06
-KillerkeoCBBEHDTclothes-65416-1-0
-Killer Keo Skimpy female clothes textures fix now also for DLCs-60862-0-3
-Variant 2 First Person Magic Animation-87102-5-0
-Khajiit Speak - Complete Dialogue Overhaul 4.0beta2-14513-4-0beta2
-Sexy Adventures-89386-1-0
-USLEEP fix (for Improved Adoptions Patch ONLY)-73844-1-0
-Real Flying - More Draconic Dragon Aspect-73085-1-01
-More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Patch for Real Flying Mark III-69902-MkIII
-ColonolNutty - Save My Stats v1.1-74929-v1-1
-PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.5-72039-4-5
-Grimy Utilities-36328-6-08
-Grimy Plugin-69341-1-14
-Artisan Soaps for Bathing in Skyrim-76300-0-1
-Bright eyes for khajiits -89400-1
-Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul-65013-0-4-0-1
-Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase BombShell HDT TBBP Ver2-5-53012-2-5
-7Base Remodeled Armor - Replacer - Legendary Plugin V2dot5-65479-2-5
-Sexy idle Animation 1.1-53396-1-1
-Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6_5_2b NMM BAIN-24913-6-5-2b
-Tania_v3-6_UNPB-BBP-CSFW_BSA-58670-3-6
-Tania_7B_Bombshell_Body_Patch_by_TomTom37-58670-
-Your zombies won't turn to ash after a loading screen-89292-1-0
-MomoFollower-v1-4-0-75408-1-4-0
-Maid Outfit with Cleavage CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT Bodyslide for Full HDT - 80267 -
-00 Dual Wield Parrying SKSE 3_1 beta-9247-3-1b
-Blocking Animation Pack v1.7-64510-1-7
-Dodge Mod Version 1_22-29258-1-22
-Independent voice follower General xiaoqi The main file-67852-
-Independent voice follower General xiaoqi solve all the problem and ask her to do something for me bug-67852-1-3
-Ride Sharing v0.6-86031-0-6
-Whispers of the 6th House-88403-V1-0
-Which quest's item 1.3.zip-88000-1-3
-Vampires in Hoods-56688-v1-0
-Vampires in Hoods - Dawnguard Patch-56688-v1-0
-Vampires in Hoods - Dragonborn Patch-56688-v1-0
-ValiaU1
-ValiaU2
-ValiaU3
-ValiaU4
-v-1-4-0 Evil Lair of Hydra Full-12556
-Rinndy - Standalon Follower-89364-1
-Ring of Change - ShowRaceMenu Fix v03-9458
-Karliah fix for trinity restored updated version-63628-2
-Ravengate v006BETA-87099-0-06BETA
-Remove Ugly Face Textures-89484-1-1
-Resistance Restrictions Removed Main File-55583-Final
-Respawn NPCs-89014-1-0
-Respectful Guard Animations-52326-1-0
-Respectful Guard Animations Patch for Guard Dialogue Overhaul -52326-1-5
-Revenge Of the Enemies 2016 2.2-40491-2-2
-Riften Canal Exit 1_1-58159-1-1
-RecycleBins14-89888-1-4
-Heljarchen Pool and Hot Bath EX-36776-2-5
-Overknee_Rebecca_0.9.7z-88023-0-9
-Shezarrine - Prologue-90075-1
-Shezarrine - The Fate of Tamriel - Prologue-90075-1
-No Magic Slowdown-90063-1-0
-Hold Guards Keep Armor - Updated-90101-1-0
-Skyrim Wayshrines Beyond Reach Patch Fix-90152-1
-Bathing in Skyrim - Create Soaps-90211-1-0
-GuruSR's Werewolf Transformation Meter-61442-1-0
-Goldsmithing Tibers (Septims) for Profit-90290-1-2-5
-MorePerkPerLevel-90287-1-0
-DisplayEnemyLevel ver1.1-90041-1-1
-Border Guards - Rebranded-89390-1-0
-Special Inn Drinks-87357-1-0
-Hold Riders - Meieran - The Release-89104-1-0
-Hold Riders V.1.1 - The Fixer Update-89104-1-1
-Doubled Blessings-90434-1
-Feirin1-90262-1-0
-Sweeping Weapon - 2.1-90437-2-1
-Project AHO (EN)-90276-1-05
-Project AHO - Dual Sheath Redux-90469-1-3
-More_Loot_Shopkeepers-90458-1-0
-MorePainfulDeathSounds-90530-1
-Unslaad v121-80425-v1-2-1
-UNSLAAD Voiced - English Addon - fuz-85908-1-0
-UNSLAAD Voiced - English Addon - wav-85908-1-0
-Neo Slave Leia Renewal SeveNbase TBBP-60264-1-00
-CreepyZombieMOD_(zombie no arms)_V2.0.1-56379-2-0
-OPTION nude zombie-56379-1-9
-OPTION_no spawn Morthal_zombie no armed V2.0-56379-2-0
-OBIS 2.02-31264-2-02
-AltStartLiveAnotherLife-DG-Faction Patch-31264-1-0
-Bandit Patrol updated for sleep (legendary edition uskp)-31264-1-0
-OBIS Loot 3.5-52067-3-5
-OBIS Loot HotFix 3.6-52067-3-6
-Rank and File Vanilla V.1.1 - The Uniformed Update-87526-1-1
-CWSiege Complex Scene Markers Fix-0.2.zip-82128-0-2
-Draw - A Dueling Mod Version 1.53-84604-1-53
-PaladinArtifactsAndArmor_V3.0-73007-3-0
-Packrat's Dream - Weightless items plus better sorting 1.2-90547-1-2
-Edhildils DMRA Store-90503-1
-DMRAstore patch fix-90503-1-4
-Mysticism - The Lost Art-77170-1-3-2-1
-The Elder Scrolls Tomes - Skyrim Magic Addon -85494-1-5-0
-Shadow Spell Package-77509-5-02
-Creeping Terror purple effects-77509-3-00
-Shadowbolt alternative explosion effect-77509-3-00
-Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim v945-16225-9-45
-Teach Followers Spells v1.0 - Full-88308-1-0
-More Dremora Summons-90641-1-0
-30_custom_main_fonts_for_skyrim-70966-1-1
-OpenCivilWar-2.5.6.zip-82128-2-5-6
-The Chiss - Heavily Modded Gameplay-75515-1-0
-Buff Others - Jinxxed Spells-90879-1-0
-Repopulate Skyrim with Harpies 1.0-90950-1-0
-Bend Will Overhaul-90963-1-0
-All-in-One UUNP HDT AP 4.0 Standard Edition (2K Optimized)
-Dark Investigations 0 26
-SirensSong of Nirn-90823-1-0
-YourOwnSkyrim-90626-1-0
-Phenderix Magic Evolved - Featured Mod Update-5898-8-00
-Twin Souls Expanded Levels-5898
-Equipping Overhaul-49784-3-13
-English House Map Markers Plus by Smakit-8348-1-2
-Enchantment Reload Fix-52717-1-2
-Skyrim Supplemental Patch-91069-1-0
-Better Healing Potions - Version 3-91173-1-0
-Valuable Clutter-91207-0
-(Merged) Improved Adoptions Multiple Adoptions Version 3.0-73844-3-0
-Kukatsuo Mage Followers -Sinnika--91402-V1-0
-Lovely Jessica - UNP version-40545-1-1
-No Tattoos Overwrite for UNP version-40545-1-0
-UNPB-BBP Meshes-40545-1-0
-Treasure Hunt 1_4-37486-1-4
-ToQasmoke-17542-1-2
-To Your Face - Sensible NPC commenting-87635-1-0
-TK Dodge-20923-3-11
-TK Combat-29137-1-2
-Thieves Guild Followers-13057-2-0
-Thieves Guild and Nightingales-56187-1-1
-The Second Great War-86075-1-05
-The Rift - Aspen Leaves FX - Super Performance-6387
-The Republic of Maslea - Chapter One V1.25
-Update 1.25 to 1.31-87681-1-31
-Falskaar - Tweaks and Enhancements - Temper Recipes-70273-1
-The Notice Board for Falskaar-70273-2-5a
-The Notice Board - Dragonborn Patch - Better Solstheim Quests-70588-2-1
-The Last Altar 1-0-8-49032-1-0-8
-The Guardians of the North - Chapter 1 - A Nordic Tale -59118-One
-The Cliff Racer Song- easter egg-82407-1
-Spell Wood to Gold-91419-1-0
-TG-07 Amulet of Articulation-91425-1-0
-SWIFT 3.0.5 - Loose Files-64201-3-0-5
-SWIFT - Falskaar addon-64201-2-1
-SWIFT - Gray Cowl of Nocturnal addon-64201-2-1
-SWIFT - Beyond Reach addon-64201-2-1
-Sweeping Weapon - 3.0-90437-3-0
-Summonable Wisp Mother v1.2-64751-1-2
-Study in Tragedy - Astrid Replacer UNP v0.1-65985-0-1
-Torches and Shock Spells Ignite Oil-91519-1-01
-Dragon Wall Wisdom - Readable Dragon Walls-91583-1-0
-Mod Item Finder-90430-2-1-1
-200 Percent-76567-1-1
-Main File - Staves On Back Version 2-91154-2-0-0
-Staves Addon-91154-1-0-0
-1.0 More Goldpiles-91650-1-0
-MARI by Levionte-91686-1-0
-HdtInvisibilityFix_0_11_beta-77815-0-11beta_2
-EsctasyPatch
-ElycisU2
-ElycisU2.2
-Eli the free Shooter_Follower CBBE HDT_En-70204-v2-1
-Elemental_Dragons V1_01-62493-1-01
-Miqo'te follower-79284-2-52a
-Rhea SevenBase 1.0-73379-1-0
-Rhea 1.1 Update UNP SevenBase 7BO-73379-1-1
-Forgotten Dungeons-57979-9-02
-follower taibai-75989-1-0
-Follower - Eleonora CBBE v1.2-59477-1-2
-Almost Everyone is An Adventurer-41629-1-1
-Follower - Chantez - 2nd-60837-1-0
-Leforte UNPB OPPAI VOICED Follower-91790-1
-Floating Damage ver 1.5.1-87895-1-5-1
-Fire and Ice Overhaul-43241-3-1
-final remake 2.0-75700-2-0
-Fight Or Flight 1.01-64217-1-01
-Felicia_7B_Oppai_UUNP_V1.0-88311-1-0
-Farm Animals and Co. 3.7.2 DLC Dragonborn-91142-3-7-2
-F.E.P (Facial Expressions Project) 4.0
-Pheasants Ducks and Chickens- Elements of Skyrim pt.13 (mihail immersive add-ons- animal- birds) 13-89772-1
-PHD Levels of Evil-56396-4-4
-palace of kings rug fix Optional File-56183-Optional

On 6/11/2018 at 11:18 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Meanwhile the rest of the community gets on with playing Skyrim.

more like everyone now is over analyzing the elder scrolls 6 mini teaser.... i hope it's worth it after all this modding is done because my life will be sold ... possibly ....

Honestly the best thing you can do is just wipe it all. You dont seem to be very knowledgeable at all in modding Skyrim. You wont know what to keep, what to merge or even how to merge stuff right. You have wayyyy too many mods, some of which are very likely obsolete but you wont know it and noone really wants to go through the entire list and tell you.

Best to wipe it all and read a modern guide and build a new install from scratch.  Trying to move stuff from one manager to another is just going to cause more issues. Any save files you have will never be the same or as stable again. Easier on you and everyone who helps you, to just simply start over.

On 6/13/2018 at 8:12 AM, Sladen2019 said:

Honestly the best thing you can do is just wipe it all. You dont seem to be very knowledgeable at all in modding Skyrim. You wont know what to keep, what to merge or even how to merge stuff right. You have wayyyy too many mods, some of which are very likely obsolete but you wont know it and noone really wants to go through the entire list and tell you.

Best to wipe it all and read a modern guide and build a new install from scratch.  Trying to move stuff from one manager to another is just going to cause more issues. Any save files you have will never be the same or as stable again. Easier on you and everyone who helps you, to just simply start over.

thanks for the concerns but i haven't even started playing the game yet! i began this post a year ago because .... my game wasn't showing any physics working and then i started learning how to mod using mod organizer, i had 4k+ mods and now i'm down to reviewing almost 1.5k mods only i'm not starting from scratch now! i spent a year mere organizing deleting and choosing which mods i wanted the most! i can't just destroy all that build up now! besides who knows? once i'm done reviewing there are 2 outcomes that are possible either the game will crash and i'll have to organize it even more, or it'll work and i'll finally start playing it! i am modding my game right now this tightly and this massively so that i will not need to ever again mod it that's the aim.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 5:41 AM, Varithina said:

sorry about the lack of updates i had some hard time with internet service we lost it and just recently got to update the account. i'll try to post updates of my progress more gradually as much as possible 

• 2 weeks later...

okay let's see so far ....

total number of mods based on MO2 info: 4039

number of mods BEFORE reviewing started: 4700+

number of mods currently installed "it's still under debate which will be activated and which will be abandoned": 1205

number of mods still need reviewing before i start elimination process for plugins "essential / optional / etc": 1198

these are the current mods plugins:

Spoiler

-SKSE_1_07_03 SCRIPTS
-Bound Weapon Overhaul
-Alchemist Compendium
-The Poisoned Apple
-The Phantom Mageblade
-The Elder Staff
-Tenebrae
-Unread Books Glow
-Facelight Plus
-The Paarthurnax Dilemma
-Cutting Room Floor
-Punipuni Maid Meia
-UIExtensions
-SkyUI -3863- 5.1
-FOMod Lunetta
-Hitokiri Followers
-Magic Duel - Reborn
-MainMenu
-Public Executions
-Read Books Aloud
-Recorder Bugfix Patch-91769-3-0a
-Multiple Floors Sandboxing
-Follower Trap Safety
-OneTweak
-moreHUD
-Floating Healthbars
-Sneak Tools
-Faster Levelling
-Ish's Souls to Perks
-Apocrypha Shouts
-Temptress Race
-World Eater Beater
-Boethiah for Good Guys
-iLuvLoading
-RS
-More NPC Pocket Money
-Marcia
-RaceMenu
-Sexy Mara statue
-Sevenbase Dibella statue -55167 -
-More Things To Steal
-Increased Urn Loot
-HDT HighHeels System
-Chests Glow
-KMX Utility Plugin
-Resurrect Dead Spell
-Ion Cannon
-Flying Mod Beta
-Fus Ro Door
-Casting Regeneration
-Falskaar
-Animated Clutter
-Weightless Ingredients
-Ring Of Summoning
-Artifact Buffs
-Undress For Bed
-Immersive Waiting
-Immersive Timescale
-Immersive Speechcraft
-Holidays
-GOS - Gangs Of Skyrim
-Give Guards Mead
-Go to bed
-Dovahkiin Relaxes Too
-Casual Skyrim
-Understandable Draugrs
-Sleeping Innkeepers
-Sleep Tight
-See You Sleep By Madmole
-Wonders of Weather
-I am a Customer Dammit
-College Students
-Bathing in Skyrim
-Animations
-SexLab Approach 28
-SexLab Attraction
-Useful Dogs
-Thuum - Double Power
-The Pursuers
-Return To Sender
-Combat Drama Overhaul
-Scent of the Wolf
-Power Stones of Skyrim
-Peacekeeper
-Leave Combat
-Give Beggars Food
-Xtended Loot
-Swift Potion Reborn
-JContainers
-Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
-Dragon Priest Mask Journal
-Dragon Punishment for Cloud District Quips
-Simply Knock
-Run For Your Lives
-QuickDrop
-Outfit Switcher
-Lore-Worthy Bandits
-Extra NPCs
-More Draconic Dragon Aspect v1.2c-54306-1-2c
-MoodMod
-Individualized Shout Cooldowns
-Achieve That
-Deadly_Dragons
-Bloody Cannibalism
-FNIS Flyer
-Civil War Aftermath
-Bandits Glory Hearts and sword base files v1
-Bandits Glory Hearts and Sword esp v1.02
-zzjay and Grace Darklings Hoods with hairs
-HN66s Long Eye Lashes
-Marie - A Vampire Follower
-Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim
-MBWS NPC Replacer Karliah and Vex - CBBE
-Yuki-Onna.zip-60502-
-MBWS Followers Replacer
-The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye 5.3b All-in-one-83060-5-3b
-Queen Miraak
-Saeko Suprise Follower
-Sewer Rats - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- animals)
-Land Dreughs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion- eso)
-Ancient Nordic Sentinel- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - foundation stone atronach - ESO) V2-85022-2
-Centaurs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - daggerfall)
-Vampire Beasts- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - witcher - stalker) -85492-
-Sea Dreughs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - morrowind)
-Hummingbirds- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - animals)
-Fellrunners- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - hammerfell- ESO) -86791-1
-Nix-Creatures- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - morrowind- ESO) -87423- 1
-Cliff Racers- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - morrowind)
-Dragonlings- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - High Rock - Daggerfall)
-Harvesters - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - daedra)
-Drakian Hydra- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons)
-Deer Expansion - Elements of Skyrim pt.4 (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion - cyrodiil)
-Mountain Lions and Panthers - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Cyrodiil - Hammerfell) -88007- 1.0
-Imps - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Oblivion - Cyrodiil)
-Cliff Striders - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - Morrowind)
-Iron Atronach - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - golem)
-Kagouti- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Morrowind - ESO)
-Flamingos - Elements of Skyrim pt. 6 (mihail immersive add-ons - birds) -88066-1
-Crocodiles- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO- reptiles)
-Dryads - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion - cyrodiilian spriggan)
-Bears of Cyrodiil - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion)
-House Cats- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - pets- witcher)
-Giant Rats - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Nightmare Mihail Snake - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Cyrodilic Minotaurs - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Spider Daedra - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Rotten Maidens - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion) -88439-1
-Dugongs and Manatees - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Chub Loons - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion)
-Squirrels - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion) -88992-1
-Verminous Fabricants - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - morrowind) -87328-1
-Hungers and Vermais -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - boethiah -daedra)-89168-1
-Corprus Victims- mma- Corprus Victims -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- Dagoth Ur- morrowind)89190-1
-Batwing Demons -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - daedra- dark souls)-89232-1
-Iron Golem -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- arena atronach- dark souls)-89277-1
-Undead Werewolves - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO - Witcher)-89297-1
-Crystal Golems -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -blackreach- dark souls) -89307-1
-Leshens and Nekkers - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -witcher wild hunt- hircine) -89345-1
-Arachnomorphs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -witcher- spider) V2-89371-2
-Civets and Mongooses -Elements of Skyrim pt.11 (mihail immersive add-ons- animals)-89530-1
-Wolves of Cyrodiil - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - wolf) -87163-1
-Wolf Cubs- Elements of Skyrim pt.14 (mihail immersive add-ons- animals) -89808-1
-Chasing the legendary Wolpertinger- Easter Egg (mihail immersive add-ons- witcher- jackalope)-89483-1
-The Toad Prince- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- witcher- boss) -90058-1
-Sky Haven Temple Guardians- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- dark souls- blades) -90100-1
-Boars and Daggerbacks- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion- eso) -90127-1
-Zombie Dogs and Skinned Hounds- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- shivering isles- witcher) -90151-1
-Daedrats and Dusk Panthers- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- azura- eso) -90188-1
-Classic Ghosts - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion- undead) -90213-1
-Lesser Werewolves- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- hircine- werewolf) -90251-1
-Seals and Sea Lions- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons) -90261-1
-Giant Sloths and Glyptodonts- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- megafauna) -90277-1
-Lynxes Cheetahs and Smilodon- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - megafauna) -90358-1
-Beaked Sauroids- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immerside add-ons- dinosaur- megafauna) -90394-1
-Necrophages- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- namira- witcher) -90466-1
-Old Gods of the Hunt- Mihail Monsters and Animals (Mihail immersive add-ons- Forsworn- Wild Hunt- Witcher) v2-84426-2
-Ogres - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Oblivion - ESO) 1.1-88188-1-1
-Dracolizards- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- witcher wyvern- dragon) -90557-1
-War Revenants- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -undead golem -witcher) -90591-1
-Terror Birds- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - tundra- megafauna) -87008-2
-Ice Golem- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- atronach- arena)-90730-1
-Harpies- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- daggerfall- eso) -90894-1
-Mermaids- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- harry potter- siren) -90967-1
-Ice Titans- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- giant- witcher) -91010-1
-Coral Atronachs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- golem- nereid) -91144-1
-Pyramid Head - Halloween Special (mihail immersive add-ons - vaermina- silent hill) -87505-1
-Wraiths- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons-91212-1- oblivion undead- ghost)
-Enemy Bats - Elements of Skyrim pt.7 (mihail immersive add-ons - daggerfall - animals) v1.1-88088-1-1
-Cursed Child's Doll - Halloween Special (mihail immersive add-ons- poltergeist) v1.2-87530-1-2
-minotaurs Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- cyrodiil) v4-81998-4
-Cyclopes Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Dragon's Dogma) v2-87786-2
-zombies Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- undead- oblivion) -91287-1
-liches Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- undead- oblivion) -91340-1
-Ogrim- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - eso daedra- morrowind) -91406-1
-The Mudcrab Merchant- Dunmer Culture pt.2 (mihail immersive add-ons - solstheim - morrowind) -82352-1
-Aurorans- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -oblivion daedra -meridia) -91525-1
-Indrik- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO- summerset isles) -91734-1
-Foglings- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- witcher- vampires) -84516-3
-Flesh Atronachs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion - shivering isles) -84995-1
-Guars REDONE- Dunmer Culture pt.1 (Mihail Immersive Add-ons- Solstheim- Morrowind) V3-80087-3
-Grievous Twilight- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO- coldharbour) v2-87822-2
-Gravelords- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - dark souls - sithis) 4-82177-4
-Grand Healing Orb- Mihail Powers and Spells (mihail immersive add-ons- magic - restoration) -88122-1
-Gorgonops - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -megafauna) -88772-1
-The Giant Kingdom- Elements of Skyrim pt.1 (Mihail immersive add-ons) 1-81630-1
-Giant Wasps- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO) v3-82505-3
-Giant Snakes - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -eso -reptiles) 1.2-88294-1-2
-Pheasants Ducks and Chickens- Elements of Skyrim pt.13 (mihail immersive add-ons- animal- birds) 13-89772-1
-Peacocks- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- animals- birds) v3-81868-3
-Geese and Hammerfell Fowls- Elements of Skyrim pt.15 (mihail immersive add-ons- birds) -91998-1
-Nemesis- Halloween Special (mihail immersive add-ons - Resident Evil - draugr) -87662-1
-Moropus and Dawn Horses - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - megafauna) -88815- 1
-Giant Younglings- Elements of Skyrim pt.16 (mihail immersive add-ons) -92035-1
-Mournful Aegis - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - hammerfell - ESO) v2-86934-2
-Indricotherium and Giraffids- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- megafauna- hammerfell)-90795-1
-Invisibility Eyes Glitch Workaround plus Chameleon spell
-Convenient Horses v5_0
-Convenient Horses - Unique Frost
-Convenient Horses v3_1 Alternative Skin Textures
-Do Something v0_9_3
-Bijin Wives
-A Whiterun Secret
-Optimized Sounds
-ElinRace Main Pack
-ORS - Dremora Update
-Inferno- The Blood Marked
-Inferno- Advents of Flame
-Inferno- Advents of Flame Grey Face Fix
-Inferno- Envoys of End
-Whistle
-Pets of Skyrim
-Nature Taxi Service
-Jills of Akatosh
-Horse Armors for Skyrim
-Forsworn Children
-Bandit Children
-Faster Vanilla Horses
-Fully Flying Dragons
-SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators v1_65-10175-1-65
-Blaze Of Eventide
-Destructible Display Cases
-Aeonbarr - a Unique and Summonable Horse (CH-Friendly)
-Aeonbarr - Immersive Horses Patch
-Black Beauty
-Convenient Horse Herding
-Stronger Summons
-Summon Followers
-Vilja in Skyrim
-HearthfireKidsMovingFix
-Moonlight tales patch
-KriemensViljaHead.7z-87650-001
-Rigmor of Bruma
-Rigmor BS BRUMA Patch
-Druid Essentials
-Magic Bags of Souls
-My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers
-My Home Is Your Home - RentRoomFollower
-Lets get naked
-INIGO
-InigoMCM
-SIZE DOES MATTER - NPCs do not rescale shrink resize - less camera restrictions
-Mona Follower
-Follower Goes on a Trip
-OpeningMorriganRobe
-Face Light
-Generous Dovahkiin
-Improved Dragonrend Shout
-TK Combat
-Slowtime near death
-Modern Brawl Bug Fix
-Manual Crossbow Reload - Ammunition and Reloading Overhaul
-I Didn't See Nuthin'
-Just Give Up Already
-Female Werewolf 1_3
-KS Jewelry
-Left Hand Rings
-The Forgotten City
-Stones of Whiterun
-Unusual Barenziah mod
-Bypass to all major cities
-KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat
-Infinite Weapon Arrows
-Infinite Weapon Charges
-Infinite Weapon Poison
-Infinite Soulgems
-Free Crafting Cheat Mod
-BookWeightZero
-Azuras Star (Infinite)
-Skyrim Unadoption Mod
-Load Game CTD Fix
-Fix Lip Sync
-Invisibility Eye Glitch Multifix
-Werewolf Bleedout Fix
-PickUpBooksSKSEDLC
-Safety Load
-Mfg Console
-Eyes Glitch Fix
-Esbern BUG FIX
-dragon aspect frost fix
-Double Cursor Fix
-BB Dragon Soul Absorb Power
-FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
-The Eyes Of Beauty
-Teeth Plus
-ApachiiHelmetWigs_v_1_1
-Alpha werewolf sounds - VERY VICIOUS AND AGGRESSIVE
-Texture - Alpha werewolf
-Texture - Alpha RED eyes
-Molag Bal's Inferno
-Molag Bal's Inferno green fix
-Extended Slider Colors
-Real Flying 64769
-OSex-69448-2-02
-OSex WizardSex
-The REAL Fus Ro Dah
-Psychokinesis Spell
-Dragon Break Episodes 1 and 2 - Bad Wolf and The infinity engine
-Right jump side flip
-Fully Animated Meals Potions - See yourself Eat and Drink
-CrawlOnfoursCatWoman
-Animated Fairy Wings
-Animated Dragon Wings
-360 Walk and Run Plus
-Breast Animation 360
-Full Bounce Kit
-True Bound Armors
-Cowl of the Gray Fox 1-1
-Cowl of the Gray Fox Reaper9111s HD Retexture
-KS Jewelry HDT
-Level List Plugin
-Better Ultra Mask
-Helmet Toggle - Show Hide
-I Love Cleavage CBBE and 7B Oppai HDDT
-I Love Cleavage 7B Oppai
-Boots of the Assassin
-Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit UUNP - CBBE
-Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit CBBE HDT
-Cassandra Frost Witch 7B Tbbp
-Followers at Home
-Mosakaerus Vampire Followers Vol.1 Farith, Karin, and Aurea Granius -66651- 1.1
-HDT Necklace
-Seranaholic
-Valerica 1.7
-Neisa nude -75419 - 1
-Neisa Wardrobe
-Seraphine - CBBEv3
-Miu - child witch
-zzjay's wardrobe
-zzjayswardrobe7b
-Youth Voice
-Youthvoice Shout
-Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse
-Witch Elf Armor - UNP
-Brows - Standard Resolution
-SerialStripper
-SerialStripper v1.1.4
-SerialStrip
-SerialStrip v1.1.4
-Skyrim - Undeath 1-3
-Scent of Sex 1.4h
-Thieves Gutter Run
-Shield Slam
-Bleakfalls Bypass
-Bypass the Seven Thousand Steps
-Donyaakin Followers
-HiddenFollowers
-HiddenFollowersU1
-HiddenFollowersU1.2
-gris Old-60376-1-0
-Haduki Follower
-1-2.Travelertype _Japanese Custom Voice ver_EN TEXT FOMod Human Beast Caravan
-Lost Grimoire v1.5
-Leiyane - Standalone Follower
-Colorful Magic v1 26 -Winterhold Edition-
-Helgen Reborn V105_3
-Dual Sheath Redux
-Blocksteal Redux - Prevents accidentally pick up -61605- 1-5
-Loot Paralyzed People
-Black Horse Courier Reborn
-Expanded Children Gifts
-YourMarketStallV1_4_1
-Fireworks-48271-V1-1
-Transparent and refracting Icicle and Frost Atronach
-Dynamic Birthsigns v 1.0.1
-Immersive Patrols II Skyrim.7z-12977-2-1-0
-Skyrim Children Overhaul V2
-Skyrim Children Overhaul V2 dragonborn patch
-RaceCompatibility All-in-One NMM installer - Fixed Installer Version-24168-1-106
-Bat Travel Unofficial Script Fix v2.2.1
-Bat Travel Vampire Power
-Escape-60373-1-0
-Escape Fix-60373-
-Runes of Summoning - Dragonborn - Elemental Destruction Magic 1.2
-SummonMeteor0-95-12441
-Undress Spell-74347-1-3
-moonpath to Elsweyr 95beta -9782- 9.5beta
-Wyrmstooth 1.17A
-Better Bounties
-Clockwork_v1-0-3
-Version01B The Dovahkiin's Greatest Challenge COMPATIBILITY Version-61669-Version01
-DarkenD v1.2-67559-1-2
-BeyondReach3_999
-BeyondReach3_991DecalFix-48467-3-991
-Shumer and the Fall of Allagard 60829
-APPS - Framework 1.1.7b
-Shumer-patches 60829 MoreBanditCampsPNPatch-69317-3-4
-SexLabSquirt-1.3
-AnimSpeedPlugin 3
-BDSexFinder V1 1
-adcSexlife-1.4.2
-SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7
-SexLab Zzz_V201
-Sexlab Release v1.3
-sexlab necro 0 05a
-Sleep For Credit 1.0
-DibellaSisterhood132
-Sexual Vampire Feed 1.4
-Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-12
-Fox Cafe_X-21968-0-2
-Khajiit PCEA overwrite-60557-1-0
-Aela CBBE-37861-1-6
-Fuz Ro Doh 61-14884-6-1
-Junk's Glaive-89115-1-0
-Escape the Cell - Mini-stories for Live Another LIfe and Skyrim Unbound-57184-6-1
-Ambriel Fully Voiced and Quest Version CBBE-78762-AQ1-06
-Ambriel Body Replacer 7Base HDT (install after Main File andoverwrite)-78762-7BaseHDT
-thePure v1.3a-73853-1-3
-ASX - Spells-8714-v2-3
-Marriable Serana
-MBWS Serana 2.2 - CBBE-63553-2-2-1
-MBWS DLC Heroines - Serana Fair Skin Version - CBBE-63553-1-1-3
-SeranaDialogEdit v 030 - Redux Edition-52283-0-3R
-Race Menu Fix-67359-
-Undeath True God-68409-
-Runescar 2.0-64641-2-0
-VIGILANT v122-67103-v1-2-2
-The Asylum-59730-
-Invasion of Skyrim - Grand Admiral Thrawn 2.0 - performance textures -74565-
-Invasion of Skyrim - Difficulty Modifer - Easy-74565-1-61
-Cerinian Race-73117-1-3
-SuccubusLife v1.2.1
-Majestic.zip-63687-1-0
-Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer -Work In Progress- by Killer Keo -3654-1-06
-PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.7-72039-4-7
-Grimy Plugin-69341-1-14
-Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul-65013-0-4-0-1
-Maid Outfit with Cleavage CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT Bodyslide for Full HDT - 80267 -
-Blocking Animation Pack v1.7-64510-1-7
-Independent voice follower General xiaoqi solve all the problem and ask her to do something for me bug-67852-1-3
-ValiaU1
-ValiaU2
-ValiaU3
-ValiaU4
-Respawn NPCs-89014-1-0
-RecycleBins14-89888-1-4
-Shezarrine - Prologue-90075-1
-Shezarrine - The Fate of Tamriel - Prologue-90075-1
-DisplayEnemyLevel ver1.1-90041-1-1
-Hold Riders - Meieran - The Release-89104-1-0
-Feirin1-90262-1-0
-OBIS 2.02-31264-2-02
-OBIS Loot 3.5-52067-3-5
-Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon-16225-
-All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 Standard Edition (2K Optimized)
-YourOwnSkyrim-90626-1-0
-Skyrim Supplemental Patch-91069-1-0
-ToQasmoke-17542-1-2
-TK Dodge-20923-3-11
-TK Combat-29137-1-2
-Update 1.25 to 1.31-87681-1-31
-Dragon Wall Wisdom - Readable Dragon Walls-91583-1-0
-200 Percent-76567-1-1
-MARI by Levionte-91686-1-0
-EsctasyPatch
-ElycisU2
-ElycisU2.2
-Guard Dialogue Overhaul-23390-1-4
-Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP Version 0_7_4-29886-0-7-4
-Ultimate Deadly Encounters - The Way of the Dovahkiin aka Sands of Time Legendary Edition ( increased spawns ) With a Sexy Banana 29.0 LE Loose Files-12452-29-0
-Northern Bathhouses-27489-1-1
-Nightingale Hall Restored - Karliah as a Follower -13632-3-0
-Nightbringer - Grim Reaper Enemy 1.3-77238-1-3
-Open Inventory - Power Version-91158-1-3
-Musical Lore (Soundtrack Mod By Nir Shor) 1.2-56083-1.2
-Mosakaeru's Followers Vol.1 - All in One-66651-1-1
-More Immersive Animated Wings-91474-1-0
-More Apocalypse - An expansion for Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim v201-65527-2-01
-Monster Mod V4-35631-4
-Momo Acrobatic Jump v1-8-16864-1-8
-Demonika 1.9-68179-1-9
-UPDATE AND PATCH-68179-1-95
-Texture patch updated-68179-1-95
-Nightbringer - Grim Reaper Enemy 1.4-77238-v1-4
-MorePerkPerLevel-90287-1-3
-Moolgogi_Valerica_V.1.1 - No freckles-88152-1-1
-NaySan-Thrall Replacer-88778-1-00
-Missing Spells-62140-1-0
-Aumriel - RDO-92000-1-0
-[20180605v2] Nier Automata 2B by Team TAL
-Kukatsuo Follower Vol.2 -The Guardians of Empire - Blades and Penitus Oculatus Followers- Vol.2-90816-V1-1
-Actually Become Ethereal (Added Muffle and Invisibility) -92093-1-0
-Weightless Items for USLEEP and RND-92114-1-0
-Kukatsuo Civil War Follower or Enemy V2.0-92083-V2-0
-Immersive World Encounters-92039-V1-1-1
-More Visible Arrows and Bolts-92294-2-0
-LeBlanc's Armour UNPB-92247-2-0
-DIVERSE SKYRIM-81462-2-14
-SmileToCamera-92337-0-1
-PuzzleSolver-92346-0-1
-Shout - A Complete Immersive and Dynamic Overhaul of all Shouts v1.07-92351-1-07
-Thieves Guild Bounty Clearer-55800-2-0
-Thieves Guild Bounty Clearer - Audio Remaster-17811-1-0
-Wette - UNP BLESSED Edition Body HDT Voiced Follower -92382-1
-Pull this-92375-1
-Skyrim 32 bit - Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorption All In One FOMOD Installer v8.0-92371-8-0
-Random Emotions-91439-0-16hotfix
-Awesome Artifacts-88102-1-2-1
-Aurochs and Wild Horses - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- bull- megafauna) V2-88197-2
-Aurlyn Dawnstone 7-0 Final Edition
-Mystic Knight Sara - Standalone Follower 2_0a-41381-2-0a
-Body Type - Smooth UNPB V2 FOMOD-41381-2-0-7
-Astrid Reborn V2.0 Loose Files-54009-2-0
-ARTA Follower Miley-91140-1-2
-LiliFollowerVer1.3(UNPBTBBP)(YoungEager)-69918-1-3
-Archer Style (YoungEager)-69918-
-Anyone can sing-52989-1
-AnnaNPCs 3-0-7-58357-3-0-7
-Anna NPCs 3-0-7 USLEEP Patch by HumanBean234-58357-3-0-7c
-Animallica 1.3-57413-1-3
-Andromeda - Alpha-36188-1-27-3
-Realistic Transparent Glass AandW v2-0 - CBBE female - vanilla male - no more invisible through water-33602-2-0
-Realistic Transparent Glass - female CBBE body NUDE - NO Underwear v2-0-33602-2-0
-Amorous Adventures-SexLab-70495-3-4
-All Nude Play 2.1
-alivepee1.3-60475-1-3
-Alice - Loose - CBBE HDT-77690-2-0
-Alice - Optional meshes - SevenBase Bombshell HDT-77690-2-0
-Alex's A Thousand Souls-89697-1-0
-Alex's Guardian Stones Overhaul - 50 percent more XP-89954-1-0
-Alex's Faster Respawning Cells and Vendor Inventories-89694-1-0
-Alex's 100 Percent Pickpocket Chance-89695-1-0
-Alduin Slen Tiid Vo -64177-
-Akemi the Snow Elf Follower Hi-Quality-76610-3-5BhiQ
-Akemi_Project_Aba42-76610-Aba42
-Afterlife - 1.1-88401-1-1

note that LOTS AND LOTS of these mods are just updates to the files that relate to them, and as the process of elimination starts many of the updates will be merged using MO2 system with their main file, high possibility i'll be changing some stuff manually in order to get the best of a collection of SIMILAR mods together and etc etc etc.

for now i just wanted you to know i have not abandoned this post nor its ultimate goal yet. 

1- choose the mods you need and can't live without [sadly they are too many] 

2- install and manage them <- the step i'm at now 

3- use LOOT to manage the plugins order and check for any problems

4- once all is ready use plugin merger and merge any kind of similar mods together in order to make create the least possible number of  plugins possible which should not exceed 240 plugins just to be on the safe side and at maximum 250.

5- make sure everything is okay and test launch skyrim legendary edition 

6- if everything goes well, give your thanking to the people who helped you out and taught you the right way to mod, and then close the post as "solved" 

7- enjoy the game and make sure to keep an eye for how to update mods if the need rises 

that's the plan 

On 6/1/2018 at 11:20 AM, Flying Falcon said:

P.S 

Reveal hidden contents

two words. Creation Club.

• 4 weeks later...

it has been some time now since i last posted anything and i will not lie i have been slacking too much lately, what you need to know is i have officially entered the 3 digit numbers instead of the 4 digit numbers meaning hopefully i will be finished with all my 4104 mods review for good and then we'll go to the next step reviewing the mods i choose and making sure everything is ready for the merging  

• 2 weeks later...

okay this is so far the newest update ... 

total mods before i started 4,500 mods 

total mods now 4,291

currently the mods i choose as essentials 1438 

mods that need reviewing  0 

now i will need to review the set up for the mods i choose to separate which mods to merge and which to leave alone. most important thing the count must not go over 250 plugins by the end after all merging is done. 

Spoiler

-SKSE_1_07_03 SCRIPTS
-Bound Weapon Overhaul
-Alchemist Compendium
-The Poisoned Apple
-The Phantom Mageblade
-The Elder Staff
-Tenebrae
-Unread Books Glow
-Facelight Plus
-The Paarthurnax Dilemma
-Cutting Room Floor
-Punipuni Maid Meia
-UIExtensions
-SkyUI -3863- 5.1
-FOMod Lunetta
-Hitokiri Followers -43093- 1.3
-Magic Duel - Reborn
-MainMenu
-Public Executions
-Read Books Aloud
-Recorder Bugfix Patch-91769-3-0h
-Multiple Floors Sandboxing - 57376 - V1-0
-Follower Trap Safety
-OneTweak
-moreHUD
-Floating Healthbars
-Sneak Tools
-Faster Levelling
-Ish's Souls to Perks
-Apocrypha Shouts
-Temptress Race
-World Eater Beater
-Boethiah for Good Guys
-iLuvLoading
-RS
-More NPC Pocket Money
-Marcia
-RaceMenu
-Sexy Mara statue
-Sevenbase Dibella statue -55167 -
-More Things To Steal
-Increased Urn Loot
-hdtHighHeel_beta0_5-36213-beta0-5
-Chests Glow
-KMX Utility Plugin
-Resurrect Dead Spell
-Ion Cannon
-Flying Mod Beta
-Fus Ro Door
-Casting Regeneration
-Falskaar
-Animated Clutter
-Weightless Ingredients
-Ring Of Summoning
-Artifact Buffs
-Undress For Bed
-Immersive Waiting
-Immersive Timescale
-Immersive Speechcraft
-Holidays
-GOS - Gangs Of Skyrim
-Give Guards Mead
-Go to bed
-Dovahkiin Relaxes Too
-Casual Skyrim -74850- 2.0
-Understandable Draugrs
-Sleeping Innkeepers 1-1 -49206- 1-1
-Sleep Tight
-See You Sleep By Madmole 1.1 -20054- 1.1
-Wonders of Weather
-I am a Customer Dammit
-College Students -57404- 1.2
-Bathing in Skyrim -60421- 1.11
-Animations
-SexLab Approach 28
-SexLab Attraction
-Useful Dogs
-Thuum - Double Power -67528- 1.0
-The Pursuers
-Stones of Barenziah DROPPABLE plus Quest Markers -14525- 1.0
-Return To Sender
-Combat Drama Overhaul
-Scent of the Wolf
-Power Stones of Skyrim
-Peacekeeper
-Leave Combat
-Give Beggars Food
-Xtended Loot
-Swift Potion Reborn
-JContainers -49743- V3.3.RC.3
-Dragon Priest Mask Journal -14042- 1.0
-Dragon Punishment for Cloud District Quips -69069- V1.0
-Simply Knock 1.0.8 -73236- 1.0.8
-Run For Your Lives
-QuickDrop
-Outfit Switcher
-Lore-Worthy Bandits
-Extra NPCs
-More Draconic Dragon Aspect v1.2c-54306-1-2c
-MoodMod
-Individualized Shout Cooldowns -52648- V2.0
-Achieve That
-Deadly_Dragons
-Bloody Cannibalism
-FNIS Flyer
-Civil War Aftermath -61070- 1.2
-Bandits Glory Hearts and sword base files v1 -63191- 1.0
-Bandits Glory Hearts and Sword esp v1.02 -63191- 1.02
-HN66s Long Eye Lashes -27783- V1.2
-MBWS NPC Replacer Karliah and Vex - CBBE -69769- 1-0
-Yuki-Onna.zip-60502-
-MBWS Followers Replacer
-The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye 5.3b All-in-one-83060-5-3b
-Queen Miraak
-Saeko Suprise Follower
-Sewer Rats - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- animals) -81894- V2
-Ancient Nordic Sentinel- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - foundation stone atronach - ESO) V2-85022-2
-Hummingbirds- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - animals) -86335- V1.0
-Nix-Creatures- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - morrowind- ESO) -87423- 1
-Deer Expansion - Elements of Skyrim pt.4 (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion - cyrodiil) -88032- 1.0
-Mountain Lions and Panthers - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Cyrodiil - Hammerfell) -88007- 1.0
-Kagouti- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Morrowind - ESO) -87864- V1.0
-Bears of Cyrodiil - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion) -88271- 1.0
-House Cats- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - pets- witcher) -88386- V1.0
-Nightmare Mihail Snake - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion) -88393- 1.0
-Spider Daedra - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion) -88547-
-Dugongs and Manatees - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion) -88908- V1.0
-Chub Loons - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion) -88927- 1.0
-Squirrels - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -cyrodiil- oblivion) -88992-1
-Arachnomorphs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons -witcher- spider) V2-89371-2
-Peacocks- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- animals- birds) v3-81868-3
-Geese and Hammerfell Fowls- Elements of Skyrim pt.15 (mihail immersive add-ons- birds) -91998-1
-Nemesis- Halloween Special (mihail immersive add-ons - Resident Evil - draugr) -87662-1
-Moropus and Dawn Horses - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - megafauna) -88815- 1
-Mournful Aegis - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - hammerfell - ESO) v2-86934-2
-Aurochs and Wild Horses - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- bull- megafauna) V2-88197-2
-Woolly Rhinos- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- megafauna) -92734-1
-Ichthyosaurs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- marine reptiles- dinosaur) -92744-1
-Children Toys- Elements of Skyrim pt. 17 (mihail immersive add-ons- teddies) 1.1-92703-1-1
-Sulfur and Fire - Trial of Mehrunes Dagon (Mihail Immersive Add-ons - Oblivion Deadlands) 2-80773-2
-Soul Trees- Interesting Soul Cairn (mihail immersive add-ons - ideal masters - necromancy) -86671-1
-Soul Cairn Drainlife Crystal - Mihail Powers and Spells (mihail immersive add-ons - magic) - mihail-88100-1
-Slender Man - Halloween Special (mihail immersive add-ons) 1.1-87583-1-1
-Moas and Emus- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- birds- megafauna) -92813-1
-Demon Fishes- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons) -92836-1
-Serpents- Elements of Skyrim pt.18 (mihail immersive add-ons- reptiles- snakes) -92870-1
-Racoons and Skunks- Elements of Skyrim pt.17 (mihail immersive add-ons- animals) -92865-1
-Giant Storks- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- birds) -92861-1
-Turkeys- Elements of Skyrim pt.19 (mihail immersive add-ons- animals- birds) -92883-1
-Nord Mastiffs and Draugulfs- Elements of Skyrim pt.21 (mihail immersive add-ons- dog- draugr) -92926-1
-Morrowind Merchants- Pedlars of Tamriel pt.1 (mihail immersive add-ons- guar- dunmer) -93006-1
-Bound Armors- Mihail Powers and Spells (mihail immersive add-ons- armour- magecraft) -93004-1
-Hammerfell Imports- Pedlars of Tamriel pt.2 (mihail immersive add-ons- redguard- camel) -93096-1
-Wild Hogs- Elements of Skyrim pt.20 (mihail immersive add-ons- animals- boar) -92888-1
-Sheep Flocks- Elements of Skyrim pt.21 (mihail immersive add-ons- herd- dog) -93111-1
-Musk Ox- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- megafauna) -92834-1
-Mammoth Expansion - Elements of Skyrim pt.2 (Mihail immersive add-ons) -81645- V2
-Megalania- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - lizard- megafauna reptile) v2-88368-2
-Clannfear- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion daedra) -93169-1
-Ash Golem- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- atronach- daedra) -93173-1
-Watchers- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- apocrypha- daedra) -93171-1
-Xivilai- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion daedra- eso) -93174-1
-Land Dreughs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion- eso) v3-84681-3
-House Dres Part 1 - Underhanded Slavery (Mihail Immersive Add-ons- Solstheim- Morrowind) v4.1-79576-4-1
-Harvesters - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - daedra) V3.1 -82259- V3.1
-The Hall of Memories- Reencounters in Moonshadow (Mihail immersive add-ons - Daedric Prince Azura- Oblivion) V3-81100-3
-Giant Younglings- Elements of Skyrim pt.16 (mihail immersive add-ons) 1.1-92035-1-1
-Dwarven Colossus - Mihail Monsters and Animals (Mihail immersive add-ons - ESO) 2-82055-2
-Iron Atronach - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - golem) -87992-1-1
-Imps - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - Oblivion - Cyrodiil) V2-87928-2
-Hungers and Vermais -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - boethiah -daedra) v2-89168-v2
-Dryads - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - oblivion - cyrodiilian spriggan) v2-88264-2
-Draugr Patrols - Elements of Skyrim pt.3 (Mihail immersive add-ons) V2-81712-2
-Drakian Hydra- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons) v3-82614-3
-Dragonlings- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - High Rock - Daggerfall) v.1.2-87049-1-2
-Dangerous Bees - Elements of Skyrim pt.5 (mihail immersive add-ons - insects) V2-88055-2
-Scamps and Banekins- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- oblivion daedra- eso) -93220-1
-Cliff Striders - Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - ESO - Morrowind) v1.2-87879-1-2
-Cliff Racers- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - morrowind) v2-87105-2
-Centaurs- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - daggerfall) v2-85364-2
-Bolgans- Mihail Monsters and Animals (Mihail immersive add-ons- Kingdoms of Amalur- Witcher) v2-84353-2
-Bone Colossus- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons- ESO - undead) v1.1-87148-1-1
-Batwing Demons -Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - daedra- dark souls) V.1.2-89232-1-2
-Invisibility Eyes Glitch Workaround plus Chameleon spell -10494- 0.9beta
-Convenient Horses v5_0 -14950- 5.0
-Convenient Horses - Unique Frost -14950- 5.0
-Convenient Horses v3_1 Alternative Skin Textures -14950- 3.1
-Do Something v0_9_3
-Bijin Wives
-A Whiterun Secret
-Optimized Sounds
-ElinRace Main Pack
-ORS - Dremora Update
-Inferno- The Blood Marked Inferno -61776- Inferno
-Inferno- Advents of Flame Inferno -36363- Inferno
-Inferno- Advents of Flame Grey Face Fix 1.0 -36363- 1.0
-Inferno- Envoys of End Inferno -44922- Inferno
-Whistle
-Pets of Skyrim
-Nature Taxi Service
-Jills of Akatosh
-Horse Armors for Skyrim
-Forsworn Children
-Bandit Children
-Faster Vanilla Horses
-Fully Flying Dragons
-SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators v1_65-10175-1-65
-Dawnguard Wolf Sound Fix-10175-2-0
-Blaze Of Eventide
-Aeonbarr - a Unique and Summonable Horse (CH-Friendly) -60584- V2.1
-Aeonbarr - Immersive Horses Patch -60584- V1.2
-Black Beauty -71930- 1.6
-Convenient Horse Herding -26704- 1.2
-Stronger Summons
-Summon Followers
-Vilja in Skyrim
-HearthfireKidsMovingFix
-Moonlight tales patch
-Kriemen's Vilja - Head for Vilja Customizer Redux-87650-002
-Hotkeys For Vilja-61947-3-0
-Rigmor of Bruma
-Rigmor BS BRUMA Patch
-Magic Bags of Souls
-My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers -18045 - V1-21
-My Home Is Your Home - RentRoomFollower - 18045 - V1-01
-Lets get naked
-INIGO -40960- V2.3
-InigoMCM -70035- V2.5
-SIZE DOES MATTER - NPCs do not rescale shrink resize - less camera restrictions 2-3 -41304- 2-3
-Mona Follower
-Follower Goes on a Trip
-OpeningMorriganRobe
-Face Light
-Generous Dovahkiin
-Improved Dragonrend Shout -37738- V0.1
-TK Combat
-Slowtime near death
-Modern Brawl Bug Fix -77465- 1.04
-I Didn't See Nuthin' 1.0 -88172- 1.0
-Just Give Up Already
-Female Werewolf 1_3
-KS Jewelry
-Left Hand Rings
-The Forgotten City
-Stones of Whiterun
-Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers -9385- 1.3
-Unusual Barenziah mod -65683- 1.0
-Bypass to all major cities -67551- 0.1
-KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat -219- V3.0
-Infinite Weapon Arrows -64171- V1.0
-Infinite Weapon Charges -64131- V1.0
-Infinite Weapon Poison -64142- V1.0
-Infinite Soulgems -64534- V1.0
-Free Crafting Cheat Mod
-BookWeightZero -68931- 1.1
-Azuras Star (Infinite)
-Skyrim Unadoption Mod
-Load Game CTD Fix
-Fix Lip Sync
-Invisibility Eye Glitch Multifix -63451- 1.2
-Werewolf Bleedout Fix
-PickUpBooksSKSEDLC
-Safety Load
-Mfg Console -44596- 1-1
-Eyes Glitch Fix
-Esbern BUG FIX
-dragon aspect frost fix -66100- 1.0
-Double Cursor Fix -36125- 1.3
-FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
-The Eyes Of Beauty
-Teeth Plus
-ApachiiHelmetWigs_v_1_1 -10168- V1.1
-Alpha werewolf sounds - VERY VICIOUS AND AGGRESSIVE -13779- V1.7
-Texture - Alpha werewolf -13779- V1.8
-Texture - Alpha RED eyes -13779- V1.8
-Molag Bal's Inferno 1.6 -69811- 1.6
-Molag Bal's Inferno green fix 1.6 -69811- 1.6
-Extended Slider Colors -6923- 5.0
-Real Flying 64769
-OSex-69448-2-02
-OSex WizardSex
-The REAL Fus Ro Dah
-Psychokinesis Spell
-Dragon Break Episodes 1 and 2 - Bad Wolf and The infinity engine -50882- 3.0
-Right jump side flip
-Fully Animated Meals Potions - See yourself Eat and Drink 5.4beta -26271- 5.4beta
-CrawlOnfoursCatWoman
-Animated Fairy Wings
-Animated Dragon Wings
-360 Walk and Run Plus
-Breast Animation 360 -35035- 1.0
-Full Bounce Kit
-True Bound Armors -30462- 4.0
-Cowl of the Gray Fox 1-1 -38458- 1.1
-Cowl of the Gray Fox Reaper9111s HD Retexture -38458- 1.0
-KS Jewelry HDT
-Level List Plugin
-Better Ultra Mask
-Helmet Toggle - Show Hide -22765- V3.02
-I Love Cleavage CBBE and 7B Oppai HDDT -29827- V8.0
-I Love Cleavage 7B Oppai -29827- V1.0
-Boots of the Assassin -65917- 1.0
-Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit UUNP - CBBE -68653- 1.01
-Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit CBBE HDT -68653- 1.0
-Cassandra Frost Witch 7B Tbbp -68765- 1.0.o2
-Followers at Home
-Mosakaerus Vampire Followers Vol.1 Farith, Karin, and Aurea Granius -66651- 1.1
-HDT Necklace
-Seranaholic
-Valerica 1.7
-Neisa nude -75419 - 1
-Neisa black texture fix 2K-82731-1
-Neisa Wardrobe -75333-
-Tanker Neisa (Patch) -81984-1E
-Seraphine - CBBEv3
-Miu - child witch
-zzjay's wardrobe
-zzjayswardrobe7b
-Youth Voice
-Youthvoice Shout
-Witch Elf Armor - UNP
-Brows - Standard Resolution -30411- 3.1
-SerialStripper
-SerialStripper v1.1.4
-SerialStrip
-SerialStrip v1.1.4
-Skyrim - Undeath 1-3
-Scent of Sex 1.4h
-Scent of Sex 1.4h patch1
-Thieves Gutter Run
-Shield Slam
-Bleakfalls Bypass -63314- 1.0
-Bypass the Seven Thousand Steps -64819- 1.0
-Donyaakin Followers
-HiddenFollowers
-HiddenFollowersU1
-HiddenFollowersU1.2
-gris Old-60376-1-0
-Haduki Follower
-1-2.Travelertype _Japanese Custom Voice ver_EN TEXT FOMod Human Beast Caravan -60118- V1.7
-Lost Grimoire v1.5
-Leiyane - Standalone Follower -66208- V 1.0
-Colorful Magic v1 26 -Winterhold Edition- -37440- 1.26
-Helgen Reborn V105_3
-Dual Sheath Redux
-Blocksteal Redux - Prevents accidentally pick up -61605- 1-5
-Loot Paralyzed People
-Black Horse Courier Reborn -59450- 2.0
-Expanded Children Gifts
-YourMarketStallV1_4_1
-Fireworks-48271-V1-1
-Transparent and refracting Icicle and Frost Atronach -50316- 2.6.2
-Dynamic Birthsigns v 1.0.1 -55896- V1.0.1
-Bat Travel Unofficial Script Fix v2.2.1 -60682- V2.2.1
-Bat Travel Vampire Power -21689- V2.2
-Escape-60373-1-0
-Escape Fix-60373-
-Runes of Summoning - Dragonborn - Elemental Destruction Magic 1.2 -74594- 1.2
-SummonMeteor0-95-12441
-Undress Spell-74347-1-3
-moonpath to Elsweyr 95beta -9782- 9.5beta
-Wyrmstooth 1.17A
-Better Bounties
-Clockwork_v1-0-3 -77809- 1.0.3
-DarkenD v1.2-67559-1-2
-BeyondReach3_999
-APPS - Framework 1.1.7b
-SexLabSquirt-1.3
-AnimSpeedPlugin 3
-BDSexFinder V1 1
-adcSexlife-1.4.2
-SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7
-SexLab Zzz_V201
-Sexlab Release v1.3
-sexlab necro 0 05a
-Sleep For Credit 1.0
-DibellaSisterhood132
-Sexual Vampire Feed 1.4
-Maids II - Deception-16021-5-1-3
-Fox Cafe_X-21968-0-2
-Aela CBBE-37861-1-6
-Fuz Ro Doh 61-14884-6-1
-Junk's Glaive-89115-1-0
-Ambriel Fully Voiced and Quest Version CBBE-78762-AQ1-06
-thePure v1.3a-73853-1-3
-Aidans Mannequin Mod-67696-1-0
-HearthFire edition-67696-1-1
-ASX - Spells-8714-v2-3
-Marriable Serana
-Race Menu Fix-67359-
-Undeath True God-68409-
-BOTIXtra-67791-
-Runescar 2.0-64641-2-0
-VIGILANT v130-67103-1-3-0
-The Asylum-59730-
-Cerinian Race-73117-1-3
-SuccubusLife v1.2.1
-Majestic.zip-63687-1-0
-PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.7-72039-4-7
-Grimy Plugin-69341-1-14
-Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul-65013-0-4-1a
-ValiaU1
-ValiaU2
-ValiaU3
-ValiaU4
-Respawn NPCs-89014-1-0
-RecycleBins14-89888-1-4
-Hold Riders - Dawnguard and Meieran - The Release-89104-1-0
-Feirin1-90262-1-0
-OBIS 2.02-31264-2-02
-OBIS Loot 3.5-52067-3-5
-Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon-16225-
-All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 Standard Edition (2K Optimized)
-YourOwnSkyrim-90626-1-0
-ToQasmoke-17542-1-2
-TK Dodge-20923-3-11
-TK Combat-29137-1-2
-The Republic of Maslea - Chapter One V1.25 -87681-1-31
-Update 1.25 to 1.34.1-87681-1-34-1
-Dragon Wall Wisdom - Readable Dragon Walls-91583-1-1
-EsctasyPatch
-ElycisU2
-ElycisU2.2
-Guard Dialogue Overhaul-23390-1-4
-Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP Version 0_7_4-29886-0-7-4
-Ultimate Deadly Encounters - The Way of the Dovahkiin aka Sands of Time Legendary Edition ( increased spawns ) With a Sexy Banana 29.0 LE Loose Files-12452-29-0
-Northern Bathhouses-27489-1-1
-Nightingale Hall Restored - Karliah as a Follower -13632-3-0
-Nightbringer - Grim Reaper Enemy 1.3-77238-1-3
-Open Inventory - Power Version-91158-1-3
-Musical Lore (Soundtrack Mod By Nir Shor) 1.2-56083-1.2
-Mosakaeru's Followers Vol.1 - All in One-66651-1-1
-More Immersive Animated Wings-91474-1-0
-More Apocalypse - An expansion for Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim v201-65527-2-01
-Monster Mod V4-35631-4
-Momo Acrobatic Jump v1-8-16864-1-8
-Demonika 1.9-68179-1-9
-UPDATE AND PATCH-68179-1-95
-Texture patch updated-68179-1-95
-Nightbringer - Grim Reaper Enemy 1.4-77238-v1-4
-MorePerkPerLevel-90287-1-3
-Moolgogi_Valerica_V.1.1 - No freckles-88152-1-1
-NaySan-Thrall Replacer-88778-1-00
-Missing Spells-62140-1-0
-Aumriel - RDO-92000-1-0
-[20180605v2] Nier Automata 2B by Team TAL
-Kukatsuo Follower Vol.2 -The Guardians of Empire - Blades and Penitus Oculatus Followers- Vol.2-90816-V1-1
-Actually Become Ethereal (Added Muffle and Invisibility) -92093-1-0
-Weightless Items for USLEEP and RND-92114-1-0
-Kukatsuo Civil War Follower or Enemy V2.0-92083-V2-0
-More Visible Arrows and Bolts-92294-2-0
-LeBlanc's Armour UNPB-92247-2-0
-DIVERSE SKYRIM-81462-2-14
-DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Addon-81462-1-3
-PuzzleSolver-92346-0-1
-Shout - A Complete Immersive and Dynamic Overhaul of all Shouts v1.07-92351-1-07
-Thieves Guild Bounty Clearer-55800-2-0
-Thieves Guild Bounty Clearer - Audio Remaster-17811-1-0
-Wette - UNP BLESSED Edition Body HDT Voiced Follower -92382-1
-Pull this-92375-1
-Skyrim 32 bit - Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorption All In One FOMOD Installer v8.0-92371-8-0
-Random Emotions-91439-0-16hotfix
-Awesome Artifacts-88102-1-2-1
-Aurlyn Dawnstone 7-0 Final Edition
-Mystic Knight Sara - Standalone Follower 2_0a-41381-2-0a
-Body Type - Smooth UNPB V2 FOMOD-41381-2-0-7
-Astrid Reborn V2.0 Loose Files-54009-2-0
-ARTA Follower Miley-91140-1-2
-LiliFollowerVer1.3(UNPBTBBP)(YoungEager)-69918-1-3
-Archer Style (YoungEager)-69918-
-Anyone can sing-52989-1
-AnnaNPCs 3-0-7-58357-3-0-7
-Anna NPCs 3-0-7 USLEEP Patch by HumanBean234-58357-3-0-7c
-Animallica 1.3-57413-1-3
-Andromeda - Alpha-36188-1-27-3
-Realistic Transparent Glass AandW v2-0 - CBBE female - vanilla male - no more invisible through water-33602-2-0
-Realistic Transparent Glass - female CBBE body NUDE - NO Underwear v2-0-33602-2-0
-Amorous Adventures-SexLab-70495-3-4
-All Nude Play 2.1
-alivepee1.3-60475-1-3
-Alice - Loose - CBBE HDT-77690-2-0
-Alice - Optional meshes - SevenBase Bombshell HDT-77690-2-0
-Alex's A Thousand Souls-89697-1-0
-Alex's Guardian Stones Overhaul - 50 percent more XP-89954-1-0
-Alex's Faster Respawning Cells and Vendor Inventories-89694-1-0
-Alex's 100 Percent Pickpocket Chance-89695-1-0
-Alduin Slen Tiid Vo -64177-
-Akemi the Snow Elf Follower Hi-Quality-76610-3-5BhiQ
-Akemi_Project_Aba42-76610-Aba42
-Afterlife - 1.1-88401-1-1
-Aesthetic Elves-91496-0-5
-Adventurers PKG for Followers_EN TEXT-79267-1-0
-Witch Of The Wild 1_06-38164-1-06
-Lind's Marskmage Garb - 2k-79489-1-02k
-7BO HDT Conversion by Diablio-79489-1-07BO
-Lock-On Mainfile-33791-0-3-0
-Skyrim -Elys- AltF4 v1-17202-1-0-0-0
-FixCombatMusic-20926-1-1
-Random Spell Learning-92645-1-2
-Random Spell Learning Patch-92645-1-01
-Thieves Guild Vault Key-92684-1-0
-Sviesa 1.3-70695-1-3
-Support Bards-92043-0-2
-Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge v111-53780-1-11
-Spectraverse - Only After Dragon Rising-53780-1-08
-GteinFollower_1.15-85312-1-15
-GteinFollower_2.0-85312-ver2-0
-Space Brave Gtein the glorious trail picture diary Ver2.0-85312-ver2-0
-SexLab Romance V1-0-6
-SexLab Romance (PPP) 2.0
-Sokco's Guild Starter Beta 0_4-52871-0-4
-Snow Elf Palace v1.2-76551-1-2
-Slap Main-69753-5
-SkyTEST Animallica-46495-2-11
-The Temple of Black Rock-18772-1-2
-SkyRadio v2_0 Default-15024-2-0
-Royal Eclipse lesser power-92774-1-0
-Unique Dragon Aspect - DAE-92473-1-3
-SkyTEST Animallica-46495-2-65
-Skyrim Underground-75004-4-5
-Apotheosis - Lifeless Vaults (Build 2.0.0)-66021-2-0
-Skyrim Sewers 412 Main File-14351-4-12
-Skeleton Key fully workable -72265-
-Silent Sneak Kills-90530-4
-sienna_follower v1.2b-59550-1-2b
-Lilium Follower-36058-2-0
-Petal Cloak Esp fix-36058-2-1
-Petal Cloak Esp fix No Death Forest spell for follower-36058-2-1
-TheRabbitHole-34106-1-7
-Skyrim Supplemental Patch-91069-1-03
-Isle of Ashes 1.5c-75137-1-5c
-luxurious seduction
-ShumerNWa-UPD-3-2-2-20-02-18-60829-3-2-2
-PiratesNorth-3-5-4-21-10-17-69317-3-5-4
-SkyMirai Standalone Follower 2_04 SLE-53867-2-04
-SkyMirai Standalone Follower 2_03 SLE Plugin Only-53867-2-03
-Sounds of Skyrim Complete LE-89394-1-5-4
-Jessica Rabbit UNPB HDT-92818-1-0
-Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition--92897-1-2
-JessicaRabbitClothing-92876-1-0
-Jessica Rabbit Clothing CBBE HDT oufit-92895-1-0
-Pumps CBBE-89613-1-1
-High Heel sound.-89613-1
-Alexis Revamped FOMOD-92932-1-0
-Very Unessential Children-92958-1
-Shalahad the Reaper-92936-1-2-3
-Slashcore Death Beam-93013-1-0
-Lilly - Female Courier Replacer-66991-2-1
-Lilly - Female Courier Replacer - Facegen patch-66991-2-1
-Provincial Courier Service-46693-2-0-0
-TESCombatStyle form CTD fix.-93025-1-0
-Hott Ildari-93032-2-0
-Hott Ildari - Topless Dress Meshes-93032-1-0
-Tamriel Station (Mage Version)-93026-1-0-0
-SlaveTrainer 1.0.3
-SpousesEnhanced_version1dot41
-SLAnimLoader-1.5
-Shouts of Apocrypha-64676-0-5
-Shizuka and Shino - Sevenbase (Optimized)-86540-1-2
-Shimo Shirayuki v1.2.5-68928-1-2-5
-SexLabWorkingGirl Version .7
-SexLabWorkingGirl Optional sound Files version .6.7
-SexLabFramework_v162_FULL
-SexLab Virginity and Defloration
-SexLab Defeat v5.3.5
-Severon Nexus Edition Additional Content V2-73079-2
-Seraphim Outfit Physic-52633-0-12
-Semira v1.02 No Horns and Tail-72774-1-02alt
-Semira 1.03-72774-1-03
-Semira 7BO-72774-
-Selene Kate - You're Disgusting (Fix)-62931-
-RRC_CustomVoiceFollower_Judy v1.0_CustomVoice_CustomOutfit_ENG-85319-Last
-RandomIdleAnimation-72747-2-4-6
-Shezarrine Prologue-90075-Public-Beta-07
-Shezarrine - The Fate of Tamriel - Prologue Males of Skyrim Compatibility Patch-90075-1
-Shadow of Morrowind Overhaul-92477-1-1
-Billboards for DynDOLOD and TES5LODGen-92477-1-1
-DynDOLOD assets-92477-1-1
-Sacrosanct v510-80159-5-10
-SeranaDialogEdit v 101-52283-1-01
-R18PN Dancers Dress_7BC_v1.0
-MORVAIN-86828-1-0
-Megumi - Standalone Spellsword Follower - Sevenbase Bombshell-86071-1-2
-Marriable Serana - Falskaar Patch-92693-1-0
-Girl follower Nessa-59219-1-2
-Eyebrow texture fix Patch for low resolution Skyrim setting.-59219-1-0
-More Khajiit Caravan Followers - Dagi-Raht -75384-1-0
-Warhammer Sorceress Robes -53705-V2
-Warhammer Sorceress Robes Lighter Textures 2048-53705-V2
-Magicka Regen Improved-89289-1-0
-Lynly Star-Sung - CBBE-90269-1
-Lively Lovely Screenie - Facial Expression With Lip Sync - LLS_2_0-42273-2-0
-Lizia Half Dryad-Elf Auto Follow Edition Oblivion Hair-33483-1-3
-Half Dryad-Elf Main Files FULL-32372-2-0
-Little Caravans and More Children Wears Main-36761-1-1
-Little Caravans and More Children Wears children head fix-36761-1-0
-Liliane UNPB-88061-0-1
-Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-13a
-Mary Follwer_EN_Japanese_Custom_Voice 2.0-67507-2-0
-MARI by Levionte-91686-1-1
-Males of skyrim USLEEP Patch -91725-1
-Make everyone a follower and marriagable-repack-36520-1-01
-Maids II - Deception- Deprecated Voices-16021-5-0
-Leylin -Divided--88380-Divided
-Lupine - Werewolf Perk Expansion Main File 1.1.4-90263-1-1-4
-Lupine - Werewolf Perk Expansion Main File W Mirrored Perks -Preferred--90263-1-1-2
-Forgotten Shrine of Magnus - ENG-93157-1-0
-Legible Item Descriptions - Beta2-75275-Beta2
-Legible Item Descriptions - Beta2 - HotFix 1-75275-Beta2-HotFix1
-Legacy of the Dragonborn LE V19.3.01-52248-V19-3-01
-Legacy of the Dragonborn V19.3.06 Update-52248-V19-3-06
-Learning Skills x2 Faster-70666-1-1
-La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body v2_0-7169-2-0
-Killable and Lootable Children - Hearthfires version-17849-1-01HF
-KillerKeosNecroSleeveFix-22379-1-0
-KeosBootandNecroFix-22379-1-1
-Moonlight Tales - Essentials - Version 2_51-59463-2-51
-KK V104 NMM Installer-88334-104
-Join the Dawnguard as a Vampire-58727-1-0
-Into the Deep Atlantis-51655-
-Ethereal Elven Overhaul - DLC Patch - DG and DB-46067-4-0
-Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches USP-46067-2-0-4a
-Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches Falskaar eeo-46067-1-0
-Interactive Skyrim1-27833-0-1
-HTCastingRegen_1.1.1-60949-1-1-1
-Hoods and Summoning Absorption Fix-63470-2-5-63470-2-5
-Higher Boutny Rewards - EXTREMU-89994-1-0
-Heimfeigr 1.8-42616-1-8
-hdtSittingHeightFix-53995-0-0
-HDT Sitting Height Fix update 0.1 -53995- 0.1
-Hanali Fire and Ice Lunari Follower - Standalone 7Base_TBBP_HDT-42084-3-1
-Hanali ESP Update-42084-3-2
-Hanali With Ears Option-42084-3-1b
-Hammet's Dungeon Packs for LE-86630-1-85
-Glow Eye Fix Ring-91112-1-11
-GLENMORIL v0.5.0-77510-v0-5-0
-Genesis - Dynamically Increased Enemy Spawns Levelled Version for girly men-67811-1-8
-Genesis Dragonborn DLC patch v3-67811-1-6
-FlowerGirls - Full Mod for Skyrim 32bit-81241-1-6-4
-Dwemertech v108-56037-1-08
-Dwemer Spectres Legendary Edition-63022-1-0
-Kharjo Relax Dialogue Fix Final version AFT or any follower compatible-35104-1-3
-Improved Kharjo-81409-
-Real Feeding-58038-5-9-1
-Diverse Werewolves Collection-83564-1-2-0
-More Werewolves-83565-1-2-1
-ESFCompanions FULL VERSION-22650-0-3-8
-Invasion of Skyrim - The Balance of Power 2.0-74565-2-0
-Invasion of Skyrim - Update 2.67-74565-2-67
-Invasion of Skyrim - Forgotten Dungeons Addon-74565-All
-Invasion of Skyrim - Skyrim Sewers addon-74565-All
-Invasion of Skyrim - Evittalex Performance textures-74565-All
-SCOverhaul V2-62676-V2
-SCO Dragonborn-62676-V2
-Skryim Child Overhaul Dragonborn Addon - USLEP compatibility - Replacer Plugin-73932-1-0
-Skryim Child Overhaul - USLEP compatibility - Replacer Plugin-73932-1-0
-Skyrim Child Overhaul - Bandit and Forsworn Children BETA-73932-BETA
-Skyrim Child Overhaul - Cutting Room Floor - Patch-73932-1-0
-Skyrim Child Overhaul - Falskaar Patch-73932-1-0
-Skyrim Child Overhaul - Moon and Star Patch-73932-1-0
-Skyrim Child Overhaul - Non Essential Children - Patch-73932-1-0
-Skyrim Child Overhaul - Wyrmstooth - Patch-73932-1-0
-Immersive World Encounters-92039-V1-7
-Immersive Patrols-12977-2-2-0
-Hearthfire Extended - All DLCs (Legendary Edition)-66783-1-0-3
-Cutting Room Floor Patch-66783-1-0
-Skyrim Unhinged-93144-2-1
-Strange Runes - 1K Edition-93199-v1-0
-15% Smaller Runes-93199-v1-0
-duel call mod
-Dragon Age Spells Redux-92058-v1-0b
-Domna and Rogen and Henrik and More-89538-1-1
-DisplayEnemyLevel 1.2.1-90041-1-2-1
-Detect Levers v1.3-64196-1-3
-Destructible Display Cases - 1.4-87945-v1-4
-College Guards and Saarthaal Miners and Terek V.1.9 - The Hotfix-69399-1-9
-Defenders of the Hall of the Dead-69399-1-4
-Deadly Combat Lite-5485-4-04
-DayeonFollower_CustomVoiceVer_1_0 with Custom outfit 1_0-66559-1-0
-4k DBCO - - ALL - IN - ONE-88790-1-0
-2k DBCO - - ALL - IN - ONE-88790-1-0
-Main File-40280-5-24
-Age correction patch for women - Legendary-40280-5-12
-All hair resources-40280-5-10
-NPCs nudity addon DLCs included-40280-2-70
-Havok Fix-91598-2-0
-Druid Essentials-37665-1-4
-Druid Essentials-37665-1-5
-Druid Essentials _Easy Tomes_-37665-1-4a
-Dragon Lilly retex NMM friendly-62105-
-Small of the back and tummy windows-62105-
-Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix 0_9b-10494-0-9b
-Command Dragon 1_3-31697-1-3
-Dianest_UNP_V2.0-59541-V2-0
-Pia - Busty CBBE HDT-78164-1-7
-CFollowersAlice.7z-88117-1-0
-Dominions More Khajiits-60123-1-0
-DoopelgangerFollower-93219-2-0
-Cecilia Follower UNP-73925-1-5
-Breast and Butt Size Scaling for NPCs v1.11-62472-1-11
-Book UI Plus-91459-1-1
-Book Covers Skyrim 3_6 LEGENDARY - Original-35399-3-6
-Bell -Origins--72973-Origins
-Belko Follower 2_0-62149-2-0
-Beasts of Tamriel v5.2.1-76203-v5-2-1
-Blocking Animation Pack-64510-1-82
-3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul - Smooth Camera Follow full l-89516-2-3a
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

• 3 months later...

August 25 and now it's 30th of november?! hell!! 

3 months since my last update??? well i do not know who is  still following but anyways for anyone who still cares.

i have been downloading more mods, updating my lists current mods count over all is 4686 

i'll try to finish my checking ASAP i need to get into merging as soon as possible. so that my list is ready for the game. sorry for taking to long ... but i justify the lack of updates because the whole family changed the residential country altogether ... we were moving from old to new house it's nothing under my control. 

• 4 weeks later...

just wanted to make sure someone other than myself is still following this topic .... yes i am taking bloody too long to come back here stating that i finished my final review for all the essential mods i choose for my own skyrim, and start officially merging plugins to start at last actually playing the game ... but sadly i do need a little more time i'm working on it, but ... organizing my mods is bloody annoying and lengthy ... i mean 1.5k mods to be merged into lesser than 256 mods is not going to be easy to achieve .. let's just keep up with updates with you until i'm done finalizing my review over what mods i will actually activate from which i'll keep unactivated... i just hope someone is still following this post with me not a dead post yet.

I was getting CTDs when trying to hump OK_Lunetta. It worked no my previous playthrough using UNP. Reinstall and CBBE bodytype meant crashes. Checking where I got it from, apparently Lunetta has poor equipment management in the CBBE form (which explains why I can still hump everybody else in Riverwood)

Archived