SkyrimNexus... Going Back?

Pretty sure many people like me came here after being banned from SkyrimNexus, especially by TheVampireDante (asshole). I was wondering what would happen if I went back, made a new account, uploaded all my old files like 9 in total. Would I get that account banned or do you think they'd let me stay. I've sent like over 10 unban messages to them and contacted the owner finally today, still banned. Lol.

You could always go to a friends house and open an account' date=' upload all your mods(files) and leave, or have a friend do it.

Why where you banned??

[/quote']

If you upped the files that you previously had there before it might tip them off again that it is you and all you would be doing is getting that new account banned.

If you are posting new files, that is a different story altogether and may fly under the radar.

Lol. Changing ip addresses is simple, obviously I have back ups on there. The infamous thevampiredante... I made a huge thread about this a while ago about how I asked him whether my picture was okay and he just instantly banned me for it. I asked help from the wrong admin. I just worked really hard on some of my old mods and I thought they had some potential if I didn't get banned, dl's were cosntantly rising.

So yea, if they don't unban me, I guess I'll just have to start anew :P

I don't quite get it. If I create something for free and the site were I deceide to upload it bans me, why would I ever look back and ask them to please let me in again?

Nexus is a business, they make money with the mods which are uploaded to them (which is fine as long as you know it). If you think they are assholes, then the only way to show them so is to avoid them. No mods, No money, No Nexus. Trying to publish your work with fake accounts etc. just acknowledges their methods.

thevampiredante has an infamous reputation for his troll-banning people. Just wish he'd get fired. Damn.

@Athstai: The Nexus is one of the most populated skyrim mod places, I'm planning on making a huge mod and it'd be kinda hard to get it views without the nexus, I guess I could use the steam workshop, but the more the merrier. I'll just have to make it superfluous now so that I can make something out of it.

thevampiredante has an infamous reputation for his troll-banning people. Just wish he'd get fired. Damn.

@Athstai: The Nexus is one of the most populated skyrim mod places' date=' I'm planning on making a huge mod and it'd be kinda hard to get it views without the nexus, I guess I could use the steam workshop, but the more the merrier. I'll just have to make it superfluous now so that I can make something out of it.

[/quote']

VPD owns Nexus last I knew.

Well if you make the mod I can always host it on my other nexus account for you. I have never received a warning there.

i was getting banned by tvd, too. i has created a new account at the same hour, i was banned by these "mod".

for now... i use nexus as a download plattform. but i'll never host a mod there again. i don't support a side, that have a contact form and doesn't reply to this.

if i could get my "sbire" back... maybe i will use them again. but i think, this will never happen. they don't read there mails, which has been written by the contact form.

@Athstai: The Nexus is one of the most populated skyrim mod places' date=' I'm planning on making a huge mod and it'd be kinda hard to get it views without the nexus, I guess I could use the steam workshop, but the more the merrier. I'll just have to make it superfluous now so that I can make something out of it.

[/quote']

as i sayed before he banned m from the chat because of this video

Or you just have adblock turned on constantly so that minimizes or completely takes away any money you give to the site:) (im not sure if they make money any other way)

Just use the nexus, the steam workshop sucks, unfortunately the nexus is the best place to upload your mods its where you'll get the most recognition for your efforts.

@Ark: I have several accounts on the Nexus, but I'm pretty sure people would recogonize my mods. Lol. Especially my "Skyrim - The Nudist Era of Tamriel" that was very popular, got 700 dls in like 20 minutes, and I was banned for a picture that was inappropiate... You might remember in that other thread. :P

@failscream: Thanks, I'll check those out for sure. =D

And I've sent them messages 100's of times, and they haven't replied tvd is the official owner of skyrimnexus i guess.

@Ark: I have several accounts on the Nexus' date=' but I'm pretty sure people would recogonize my mods. Lol. Especially my "Skyrim - The Nudist Era of Tamriel" that was very popular, got 700 dls in like 20 minutes, and I was banned for a picture that was inappropiate... You might remember in that other thread. :P

@failscream: Thanks, I'll check those out for sure. =D

And I've sent them messages 100's of times, and they haven't replied tvd is the official owner of skyrimnexus i guess.

[/quote']

i said something like those websites, since quaddicted is for quake 1 maps and mods(and these maps are a freakin masterpiece!, just look honey.zip), and IDgames is only for Doom/HeXen/Heretic/Strife Related.

Joined Nexus back in April.

I usually hang out in the chat.

Few months back i was wondering where to get this mod i saw in a video.

Linked the Video in the chat.

Dante hit me up in a PM warning me not to post videos that link back to Lovers Lab.

Nexus doesn't like LL :(

After apologizing and chatting with him for a bit, he was nice enough to change my name to how i originally wanted it.

Didn't recognize the mod i was trying to find though, But i found it later on.

Just gotta follow the rules, They are very strict about them.

Nexus Terms of Service

Nexus Forum rules and strikes

And the Chat Room is PG-13.

And has rules of its own.

Chat Rules

So you gotta be careful on what you say and link in there.

Even if it's a funny video, if it contains cursing,nsfw content, etc. it can get you in trouble.

And the 2 things that will get you instantly banned.

Piracy

Uploading Ripped-Content

Also if u had a account that was banned You have an appeal process available to you.

Unban Request Form

It is a one time use form that you cannot interact further with.

The staff will collectively review and examine your appeal and reach a decision through general consensus.

If your appeal is granted you will see your ban thread amended to read "Reinstated" or "Unbanned" as in this example.

But If your appeal is denied, you will not be notified and nothing will be announced. :(

Hope this helps someone out! :heart:

Dante hit me up in a PM warning me not to post videos that link back to Lovers Lab.

Its ok according to Nexus we steal they stuff, even if it is shit most of it. All the good mods are located here. :)

After apologizing and chatting with him for a bit' date=' he was nice enough to change my name to how i originally wanted it.

Didn't recognize the mod i was trying to find though, But i found it later on.

Just gotta follow the rules, They are very strict about them.

Nexus Terms of Service

Nexus Forum rules and strikes

And the Chat Room is PG-13.

And has rules of its own.

Chat Rules

So you gotta be careful on what you say and link in there.

Even if it's a funny video, if it contains cursing,nsfw content, etc. it can get you in trouble.

And the 2 things that will get you instantly banned.

Piracy

Uploading Ripped-Content

Also if u had a account that was banned You have an appeal process available to you.

Unban Request Form

It is a one time use form that you cannot interact further with.

The staff will collectively review and examine your appeal and reach a decision through general consensus.

If your appeal is granted you will see your ban thread amended to read "Reinstated" or "Unbanned" as in this example.

But If your appeal is denied, you will not be notified and nothing will be announced. :(

Hope this helps someone out! :heart:

We're actually helping modders advertise their works so they're just jelly they're not the real boss.

Oh and as for the rules, two simple things:

Don't talk to tvd

and don't express your opinions in front of him

because TVD is a fucking virgin!

ROFL!!! :D Wait.....What?!?! :huh:

Failscream....do you realize the irony of the sentence that you just wrote???? :s

i know, but is preety obvious that he loves to act like those fat virgins who never get laid everywhere even after they loose weight in the gym, because they still act like virgins who throw their hate on the interwebz

and this is preety common in a certain game community(cough... battle.net forums)

Archived