Yo community,much love and appreciation to all of you for sharing your miracoules efforts with us fellow users (and modders),

is there any cum through/all the way though  , implementation in skyrim yet? topics fairly new to the masses so not sure you would know what this tag even is,to give you an idea, http://firegoon.com/u/ga7cw8.jpg

i have seen guro stuff in skyrim alredy so im optimisticly hoping someone will implement this into sexlab or something as well since there's alredy inflation mods which complement this uhmm...''tag'' xD

as a sidenote,i'd gladly take as much time needed to create a mod for this and share it with you but i haven't got the slightest clue about creating scripted events for something like this because if im not mistaken it would need some heavy scripting to achieve.

P.S:

(not sure if im allowed to post links to third party websites or not but i didn't see anythin on the rules page so it should be fine.)

the easiest way would be to simply

1. take the squirt nif from SSR copy it into your Zap fluidity folder and rename it to same one as in ZAP

2. Open the new nif in nifskope and change the assigned slot from [pelvis] to [head] in the drop down menu and save it

i tried but you can't,i unpacked SSR's meshes from the bsa and then tried to reAssign the [Pelvis] slot to the [Head] slot but there is no data there for the head slot , only the pelvis slot,meaning if i try to set the pelvis (12) to head (22) it wont read it,it'll just see it as ''string [18]''

forgive me im not great at this xD

• 3 years later...