[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

@Nimbus21 Couldn't handle the workload so I stayed away for awhile. I'm back to just spectate the scene for awhile, it's looking kinda dry.

@Monkey D. Luffy That's my one, I tried creating a Mystogan outfit (fairy tail) but failed miserably due to just having learned how to navigate and create objects in 3ds Max.

@alpalia That's exactly how I felt, except google drive lets you upload/sync a whole folder so I just let it do its' thing while I enjoyed myself to some gaming.

@Nimbus21 Couldn't handle the workload so I stayed away for awhile. I'm back to just spectate the scene for awhile, it's looking kinda dry.

Yeah you really had people crawling all over you :), as for the comunity, it was bound to happen you know, fandoms winding down slowly but surely. It won't ever stop, or at least not for a good while, just look at previous ES games. But never games beckons!!!

@maybenexttime Hey man, thanks. Good to see you're still here.

Yeah you really had people crawling all over you :), as for the comunity, it was bound to happen you know, fandoms winding down slowly but surely. It won't ever stop, or at least not for a good while, just look at previous ES games. But never games beckons!!!

It was really fun porting back when I first moved here after my Nexus ban. I would scour the web looking for any easy models to port.

I have no doubt the community will continue to bring out good work. I have yet to try the quest mods I keep hearing about on Nexus.

@maybenexttime Hey man, thanks. Good to see you're still here.

It was really fun porting back when I first moved here after my Nexus ban. I would scour the web looking for any easy models to port.

I have no doubt the community will continue to bring out good work. I have yet to try the quest mods I keep hearing about on Nexus.

I'm guessing you are refering to Falskaar? Yeah,that one's really nice, DLC quality in most things, gonna test out Wyrmstooth sometime this week and se how that staks up. Playing around with Ignio, a follower quest mod right now, so far so good :)

The problem with modders is, they tend to lose interest and expect others to step in and pick up where they left off. The issue with that being there isn't going to be a ready supply of modders willing to step in and handle that workload, since the average players don't want to learn porting or even simple modding as it is. It's sad when a modder ditches their fans, and the modding scene itself, expecting others to fill their shoes. The reality is, once they leave, nobody else is going to take over and the scene they leave will continue to die off. Once you and Diego quit, the sad truth is there will be no more porting from other games because the majority of players just simply don't know how or don't have the time to do it. Or they simply don't have the passion to do it. 

The problem with modders is, they tend to lose interest and expect others to step in and pick up where they left off. The issue with that being there isn't going to be a ready supply of modders willing to step in and handle that workload, since the average players don't want to learn porting or even simple modding as it is. It's sad when a modder ditches their fans, and the modding scene itself, expecting others to fill their shoes. The reality is, once they leave, nobody else is going to take over and the scene they leave will continue to die off. Once you and Diego quit, the sad truth is there will be no more porting from other games because the majority of players just simply don't know how or don't have the time to do it. Or they simply don't have the passion to do it. 

And that's their choice. And we who sit on our fat asses doing nothing can complain about it, but the modders should never feel guilty for leaving it behind. There is no contract or obligations and anyone trying for the "duty towards the fans" can sit on it and rotate.

You have a problem with what I said Nimbus? Both R0 and Diego know that I've supported them from day one, helped them out from time to time, and put off modding Skyrim to give them support. I'm one of the very few people here who didn't flood them with requests like 99% of you have done, and only gave them suggestions on things to do that other people might enjoy. So come off your high horse.

I just wanted to ask you how can you use google drive it's driving me crazy, and there is so much mods you have that I want Please use sendspace or any other thing that is easy to use

I wish I could use others but with the amount of mods I've got, it's really difficult to do so. Are the speeds not efficient enough or do they fail to download?

I always thought it wouldn't come to that because I saw a few new modders pop up in the non adult section as I was going on holiday.

I wish I could keep doing mods/ports, but my personal circumstances doesn't give me that pleasure to do so. I do feel bad though because the response you get from people here is amazing. Sure there was a lot of people requesting stuff but that's pretty normal in any forum and with any kind of content. I see it as a modder's responsibility to make his own decision when accepting requests and live the consequences, which I only realized after I failed quite alot of the requests I took on.

I believe R0R0N0 is no longer modding, simply an active member of the community now. Sort of active. Of course, I'm not certain if he'll be coming back. But, I am trying to pick up modelling and porting myself, so if I'm REALLY lucky, maybe I can pick up some of the requests? Unless R0R0N0 still wants them. But yeah, don't get your hopes up, might be a few months away, if ever.

You still taking requests? :) I have another one. Should be easy to do then my last one.

Ark you bastard! I'm still opening the max file for Ada Wong from time to time (I've become obsessed) If I do come back to porting, that'll be my first release.

I realy want to see this.

http://cheats-mmorpg.ru/uploads/posts/2011-09/x4ru5brxn10.jpg

and this

If is it posible.

Those look very nice but I'm not porting or taking requests right now.

I believe R0R0N0 is no longer modding, simply an active member of the community now. Sort of active. Of course, I'm not certain if he'll be coming back. But, I am trying to pick up modelling and porting myself, so if I'm REALLY lucky, maybe I can pick up some of the requests? Unless R0R0N0 still wants them. But yeah, don't get your hopes up, might be a few months away, if ever.

Nicely said. I like being an active member for the moment, no tension and whatnot :D