[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

Hi! first off i want to say that i love your mods and i noticed that you are a DMC fan (classic and new) and you have mod characters of all except Vergil from DMC3. May I make a request for a Vergil mod from DMC3? And if possible make a tranformation power into devil trigger form or his Nelo Angelo form?

Not sure how simple or complex it may be, but is there any chance of a conversion of the Nightmare Armours mod from Oblivion?

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38617

His huge hand seems annoying to work on, but it's definitely do-able, and probably wouldn't take too much effort. Unfortunately I'm currently inbetween alot of uni work. Am delaying things till I make some progress on my cw  :dodgy:

Hi! first off i want to say that i love your mods and i noticed that you are a DMC fan (classic and new) and you have mod characters of all except Vergil from DMC3. May I make a request for a Vergil mod from DMC3? And if possible make a tranformation power into devil trigger form or his Nelo Angelo form?

Yeah I've been requested this for way too long, I won't put it off anymore. As I said above, I'm currently busy so can't do it right now, or at least not this week. If no one takes the request by next week then I'll definitely do it.

Hello Rorono,

For some reason the DMC mod does not work with me, it does stand in the list as I start the game but there's no preset of Dante on any of the races, nor do I find his hairstyle or anything.

As I saw on youtube in your response to someone else I changed the name in the esp but did not work, then I downloaded 1.3 here from your first post but also nothing.

In console it does find Dante playermodel when I do type Help Dante in console but still when I then do Player.SetRace Dante (or the code for him) he cannot find it or something. I try ShowRaceMenu in console but still nothing appears.

Could it be that it's not compatible with some mods?

I have the Better males mod from Chris, Drow race mod from Zazemel, and Appachiiskyhair, plus Summon bear mounts and followers and Summon big cat mounts and followers. Also added fnis, player re-voiced for elves and some cabin mods.

I do not have Dawnguard or Dragonborn, I at the moment only have the normal version of Skyrim.

Am I doing something wrong?

If you would import Vlitra (the finak boss) from Asura's Wrath, it would be.... almost overly awesome.

Will have to wait till next week dude, got a few stuff to finish off first.

Not sure how simple or complex it may be, but is there any chance of a conversion of the Nightmare Armours mod from Oblivion?

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38617

I'd say a better idea would be to rip the models off SCII and IV, perhaps redo the textures?

Lucky for you I've already got them ripped and waiting in my hdd to be ported :D Unlucky for you that I'm currently busy with a few things. Will update this thread as I make progress.

@RORONO ...hi man...are you going to do DmC classic dante from the dlc?

Will be working on it next week *thumbs up*

Hello Rorono,

For some reason the DMC mod does not work with me, it does stand in the list as I start the game but there's no preset of Dante on any of the races, nor do I find his hairstyle or anything.

As I saw on youtube in your response to someone else I changed the name in the esp but did not work, then I downloaded 1.3 here from your first post but also nothing.

In console it does find Dante playermodel when I do type Help Dante in console but still when I then do Player.SetRace Dante (or the code for him) he cannot find it or something. I try ShowRaceMenu in console but still nothing appears.

Could it be that it's not compatible with some mods?

I have the Better males mod from Chris, Drow race mod from Zazemel, and Appachiiskyhair, plus Summon bear mounts and followers and Summon big cat mounts and followers. Also added fnis, player re-voiced for elves and some cabin mods.

I do not have Dawnguard or Dragonborn, I at the moment only have the normal version of Skyrim.

Am I doing something wrong?

Dhuuuude! It's not a race, it's a playermodel/armor etc. so you add them as items. You should be able to build them from the forge also.

I'm guessing your reaction right now is similar to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE

Umm, R0R0N0 i thought game portations arent allowed on the nexus ? why can i find there this ? 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33524/

Well I thought that mod is similar to the Angelina Jolie mod, where it's like a facegen mod that doesn't contain any meshes or textures from the original game itself.

or so that's what I think it is so correct me if I'm wrong.