[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

I know you get this all the time, R0R0N0, but in light of your skill, if I could supply thie mershes and textures (and permission from the creator), would you consider adapting the Arshes Nei armor (from the series Bastard!!) for CBBE? I'm barely making any headway myself, and there's no harm in asking I hope. 

post-39632-0-63334400-1364939069_thumb.jpg

I haven't been able to port lately, I was suppose to finish at least 4 ports already but I've just been in an off mood lately so I haven't been able to go through with them, I apologize to those who requested stuff that I accepted and haven't been able to deliver yet.

Don't rely on me to deliver from now on, because my final year exams are 3 weeks away so I can't get fully motivated to port.

On the other hand, I was thinking of making a full tutorial vid on porting playermodels/armors from other games to skyrim, but I don't know if people would need it since there's a couple of 3ds max tutorials already. I was hoping to go over certain problems that you would come across when porting armours from other games (on 3ds max)

Anyways, I'm behind on alot of stuff that I was suppose to do so apologies again guys, I won't be taking any requests unless I really feel up to it, for instance something that i'm interested in like devil may cry, etc.

Oh and I would love it if this thread could be archived like diego's thread was.

rorono sir! I've been wanting to ask you this, can u make ur Dante Demon Armor Playermodel into one of ur Transformation Mod? Like waht u did with Yamato and Alto Angelo (so awesome btw). I'm not trying to impose i know your busy, just a humble request :) Cheers!

Hey man, it's not too hard to do, just open the transformation mod esp in creation kit, find the transformation spell (i'm afraid I forgot the name) on the spell, there should be a transformation script, the script properties should have a property called armor (i think) just change the parameter for that armor to whatever armor you'd like to transform to. You can modify it to your taste, or make a custom transformations for yourself.

Remember to add the armor to the esp first though.

A am still amazed. no chance for Kh2 Sephiroth and kh1 cloud, aye?

I'm sorry dude, although they're easy to do because they're low poly, I'm just not in the mood to do them.

I'd be really grateful if you uploaded the red versions of both pirate armors from deadliest warrior and cortez' armors from deadliest warrior 2

Apologies man, I'm not familiar with that armor and I'm not really in the mood to do so :/

I would love a sora, or kh1 cloud or kh2 seph! Plz make like ansem said

Sorry man, I'm on a porting diet right now, they're actually not too hard to do. Maybe if i had a sexy voice I would do a tutorial vid on porting.

Man what bad timing for you to request ada, she's one of my favourites from the RE series. Can't really port right now but I'll keep it in mind unless someone else ports her.

I know you get this all the time, R0R0N0, but in light of your skill, if I could supply thie mershes and textures (and permission from the creator), would you consider adapting the Arshes Nei armor (from the series Bastard!!) for CBBE? I'm barely making any headway myself, and there's no harm in asking I hope. 

Absolutely no harm in asking! but I'm afraid you caught me at a bad time, I'm not very active right now. Try requesting in a separate thread, there should be someone in this section that can help (i hope)

Absolutely no harm in asking! but I'm afraid you caught me at a bad time, I'm not very active right now. Try requesting in a separate thread, there should be someone in this section that can help (i hope)

Ah, well, I'll have to try and get you when you're around more! I've actually created an existing thread (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14837-request-arshes-nei-armor-conversion-from-oblivion/), but sadly, there wasn't any interest...and I haven't gotten any proficient at Blender in the meantime. 

Is the aion adamantium armor a WIP or is it finished?, I ask because the edges look weird/pixelated.
 tried fixing it by editing the textures(I first made them bigger) but it didn't really work...

I'm willing to fix it if anyone points me to a tutorial or tells me what should be done....
thanks

---I also made a golden retexture, if anyone wants it let me know----

I haven't been able to port lately, I was suppose to finish at least 4 ports already but I've just been in an off mood lately so I haven't been able to go through with them, I apologize to those who requested stuff that I accepted and haven't been able to deliver yet.

Don't rely on me to deliver from now on, because my final year exams are 3 weeks away so I can't get fully motivated to port.

On the other hand, I was thinking of making a full tutorial vid on porting playermodels/armors from other games to skyrim, but I don't know if people would need it since there's a couple of 3ds max tutorials already. I was hoping to go over certain problems that you would come across when porting armours from other games (on 3ds max)

Anyways, I'm behind on alot of stuff that I was suppose to do so apologies again guys, I won't be taking any requests unless I really feel up to it, for instance something that i'm interested in like devil may cry, etc.

Oh and I would love it if this thread could be archived like diego's thread was.

Oh man pls make that vid when u have time after exams  :P

it's possible, but it takes some work in the CK to get it done properly, and most importantly permanently. you can do it by the console but he may reset himself if he dies, or something resets him like a werewolf change or some other script event. if you tell me which mod of R0R0N0's you want him wearing, i can make a quick esp edit of it for you so farkas will be in that outfit/mod as long as the esp is active.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone Please make/port Arkham Asylum Joker <: [

Dude why did you post that in my thread? Now you bumped an old thread all the way to the front.

Please make a separate thread for your requests.

i'm kinda glad it got bumped. :D

I've been looking for a nice pile of armors for males. Although i picked up majority of the DC ones, i did pick up a few more. Although i'm disappointed that Diego's Ryu from DOA5 was down, but then i found Ryu here. hopefully all the textures that was on Diego's thread is on this file. If no, the one in the screenshot on this thread is epic enough.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to get any Street Fighter playermodels? I found Akuma armor on diego's thread, but the armor in the screenshot looked a little... well.. the dude wasnt as buff as Akuma usually is. Looked a little frail. Hoping for a Street Fighter Ryu player model!