*Official Players Guide For CLS I, II, & III*

rawrbiscuits

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there.

So I'm on my way back to the IC with Lidya. I've just spent the night in Bravil, and we're about to head out.

Actually, we already did head out. That was when the problem started.

Lidya doesn't seem to have any desire to wear her clothes/armor on the second stretch to the IC. I tried resetting her (disable>enable) but that did nothing. I also tried evp just to make sure.

...I probably should have checked her inventory to see if she still had her stuff in there.

There's that, and a little animation problem, which the attached image shows. Silly Sabaika, women don't have holes on the sides of their legs!

If Sabaïka wants to fuck you on the side she'll dig the hole herself!!!

More seriously, send me your saves at claudia dot calidia at gmail dot com. Both files (ess & obse) zip them and pleeease remind me in the mail wht I'm supposed to test!

Cheers.

Hey there.

So I'm on my way back to the IC with Lidya. I've just spent the night in Bravil' date=' and we're about to head out.

Actually, we already did head out. That was when the problem started.

Lidya doesn't seem to have any desire to wear her clothes/armor on the second stretch to the IC. I tried resetting her (disable>enable) but that did nothing. I also tried evp just to make sure.

...I probably should have checked her inventory to see if she still had her stuff in there.

There's that, and a little animation problem, which the attached image shows. Silly Sabaika, women don't have holes on the sides of their legs!

[/quote']

*busts through brick wall* Okay, I'm back. Internet was out for a little bit.

Anyway, I disabled Pluggy and all Lovers mods (that's what I've got it for) and that didn't make a difference... but there was one thing I noticed.

At the part where Sabaika and the other chick popped up and before I talked to them, I noticed that Lidya had her sword equipped, sheathed. She also had it on in the morning after the scene. However, after deactivating Pluggy and the Lovers mods, I noticed she did not have it equipped at those times.

I'm not sure if that's helpful at all, but I figured it might be worth mentioning.

For now, I'll continue to try deactivating certain mods to see if anything changes.

Keep also in mind that your savegame cache some changes even after you deactivate the plugins. Meaning that once you have deactivate some, it's best to take a savegame prior from you ever entering the cell.

So if you have trouble in one room of one inn, try to reload from a sg in which you know for sure your player has never been before.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, it's me... again...

I'm a bit confused about something.

So, right now, Michelle is supposed to be on her way to the Tiber Septim Hotel. I figured I'd go do the other quest I needed to do, and got stuck in the middle of that one, and while checking the guide, I noticed this:

30. Seems like Michelle did not recover so well as she thought...

(She will appear in Tiber Septim Hotel in 4 days)

One cutscene will trigger each day, and you need to see them all, or she wont appear in hotel.

Cutscene 1 = 11:00 am

Cutscene 2 = 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

Cutscene 3 = 11:00 am to 3:00 pm

Cutscene 4 = after 4:00 pm

What I'm confused about is, how do I trigger these cutscenes? Where am I supposed to be at these times?

• 3 weeks later...

my lidya is stuck in the chapel :/ the quest marker updated to the west room on the 2nd floor of the 3 sisters in (i broke in after 2 days when it didnt open) but she isnt showing up there, upon inspecting the church she is still standing there (i can even talk with her, but obviously i cant activate the quest again.)

any way to force her to the inn?

Archived