*Official Players Guide For CLS I, II, & III*

rawrbiscuits

Open the console, type "TDT", place yourself facing the door, click on it then take a screenshot!

Now on the other hand it's probably a unused one. I thought I have removed them but apparently not. Find another one, this one is probably a leftover.

So this problem is fixed and I almost immediately run into another one. I've finished that part and couldn't figure out what to do after that, so I consulted the guide. Apparently I'm supposed to ask Michelle about the "acid baths," but the option doesn't actually appear. Is there something I'm just missing, or am I having technical problems AGAIN?

• 5 weeks later...

Always take your time' date=' never rush, observe NPCs and talk to everyone of them.

[/quote']

So I'm new here and got a quick question.

I need to help one of the girls with a Skooma problem, but I don't have a quest marker and I've been all around Bravil (Or whichever town it was can't remember). No rush :D

Great mod btw

Hi 55' date='

I didn't put a quest pointer as there is a house called "Skooma Den". You'll find it easily.

Cheers!

[/quote']

Thank for the response! but I ran into another issue..

So I have to free up time for one of the maid girls, I tell the head hancho to hire more staff...she says it'll be done. I go back to talk to her, no new chat options.

I'm assuming I have to find someone new? because there's no new quest update or anything.

Hi Lolicatgirls9,

THe crossover was a story Enter invented by the time I was creating chapter2 of CLS. CLS being a story with an end, nothing can be done after you finish it. You then need to finish the crossover from SMC before you go to the Sumuuru island.

Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm stuck and need a little help.

I'm at the chapel of Zenithar, and Lydia (or Lidya) does not move after I hire her-nor does the quest advance (it's still in the "I should concentrate in finding some help for Augusta now" part).

Any way I can advance it manually? (via setstage, or any other way).

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

You normally need to user a scale 1.00 character to calibrate the animation ans interaction alignment int he lucid dream to create the clone for your player. Having and tested that everything aligns in the dream, you can use any scale of character for you adventuring in CLS as your game play character will not affect the Player Clone used in the animation sequences.

I personally use a Vtoy Redguard female for testing as I have found her clone to be the most consistent in alignment in the animations. if Misalignment does occur then I have a fair indication that CLS/ Oblivion or back ground applications on my test box need some maintenance. That usually takes the form of Defrag HDD and re-running theArchive invalidation process.

Flyer aka DragonAviator

2 SS

My player using Grumpf's inclusion in CLS download files of revised DMRA body NIF's

My player at creation using a Halle Berry face and the modified humanhead.dds that is included in the Vtoy.BSA along with personal customizations of the HGEC texture files.

• 1 month later...

Okay, slight issue. When I try to get Aliyah, I can get down to her by going through the castle, I can get her cell unlocked. But for some reason, when I step into her cell and tell her that I am ready to bless her, She just says that I need to get into her cell. I've tried this several times and have tried sleeping on the bed, nothing.

I should note that the first few times I tried this she wasn't even in the cell at all, just in the middle of the hall.

Thanks for any help.

@Wolfen1976 did I get back you or not by he way? Can't remember.

@Heady9 Sometimes it happens' date=' I still have no clue why. There's a .txt file on the nexus with a solution for it.

Cheers![/color']

Okay, so the cutscene plays, but after that I still get the same "Hi" and "I'm ready to bless you" options.

Edit: Also, I am playing the Gold edition.

Edit Edit: Nevermind. Just figured it out. Would like to take this opportunity to note that I can be a dumbass :P .

Anyways, aside from the occasional hiccup, I'm really enjoying this mod so far.

Archived