*Official Players Guide For CLS I, II, & III*

rawrbiscuits

• 1 month later...

I'm on the Emerald Island converting the corrupted cow-priestesses, but I don't find the right position for Galbedir ! Please give me some tip.

Q.: one of the cow-priestesses is named Aranga but I think the name should be Maranga. Possible typo ? I've also noticed that Aranga/Maranga is the only priestess not using the default walkforwad.kf animation like the others, but she use a custom animation. It's correct or it's a bug ?

A big thank you to Grumpf, DragonAviator, Enter77 and all the people (modders, testers and users) that made possible the CLS adventure.

Hey thanks O_O !

The real name should be Aranga, my confusion was because when I "borrowed" DunmerMaiden's NPC from her mod "Taversn Tours Oblivion", I renamed them all DMsomething for later use. For Aranga, I forgot to delete the "M".

For the default walk animation it may be a merging bug, I remember the CS telling me something about a sexywalk.kf I've never used.

Likes dislikes

1 Anne-Christine Active Anal / Hard

2 Elenya CowGirl / Passive

3 Galbedir Passive Cuni / Everything else

4 Keira Swole Passive BJ / Anal

5 Laurence SM by fleur / Nothing

6 Aranga Hard / Soft

7 Monica Passive Anal / Hard

8 Rain Hard / Soft

9 Rosa Active BJ / Anal or Hard

I'd make a new thread, but this seems like it's turned into the help thread. I'm at the point on the island right after a certain someone's defeat where the meeting with everyone in the sanctuary happens. After everyone agree's and everything, and my character says we'll avenge the previous tribe leader. When the fade to black happens to prepare, what I think is, the worshipping scene it crashes oblivion every single time.

I've disabled all my other mods, except what's necessary for my race to load properly. I can send you my save to the gmail if you like and here's my list of mods just because, listed in their current load order.

Oblivion.esm(duh)

x117race.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles patch.esp

knight.esp

siveringisles.esp

HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

xeoex.esp

Slof's Boners! v5_DV.esp

Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Vanilla Races.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Merged Eye Modules.esp

Vtoy.esp (duh)

Sorry if I didn't read FAQs and manuals hard enough to figure I'm loading a conflicting mod.

Nevermind, I noticed I was experiancing performance issue in Firefox, of all places, so I close it and cleared about 3 gigs of memory in the process. That was LIKELY the issue, mostly because everything started working flawlessly again after that. You can open the spoiler if you'd like to read what I was experiencing.

As a side note, having just finished this mod, I have to say it's fantastic, and long, good, and detailed enough to be a considered a fully featured game all on it's own. Sort of like the Shivering Isles expo, but with a lot more sex.

• 1 month later...

Hey there. I'm not sure if you even come here anymore, considering how old Oblivion modding is now, but I suppose should at least try and see.

I had not realized it, but apparently I already finished part 1. According to the walkthrough, there's some sort of easter egg scene and I guess I'm supposed to post a screenshot of my character during part 1, but I've already gotten well past that it would seem... would it be okay if I just posted a screenshot of my current progress? And would you like me to post it here or on the download page?

Hi Lolicatgirls9,

Go ahead and play the entire mod then PM me here or on the Nexus for the Easter egg. I'd appreciate it if you post a picture on the mod page itself. It doesn't matter when in the quest this picture is taken.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Nevermind' date=' I noticed I was experiancing performance issue in Firefox, of all places, so I close it and cleared about 3 gigs of memory in the process. That was LIKELY the issue, mostly because everything started working flawlessly again after that. You can open the spoiler if you'd like to read what I was experiencing.

[/quote']

i'm getting a CTD at exactly the same spot...

i disabled everything - and freed up the camera so i'm aimed far far away - which got me past the initial 'noise' from the change (debug counts down all the operations to zero, pauses, i get the 'zwap' noise, and CTD) -- but it crashed after she turned blue, gave a speech, and it made another noise... (and i've been unable to get back to that point).

I'm going to try what you did but after an hour of disabling pretty much everything i'm pretty close to giving up on the 'secret cow level'

Hi Guys' date=' sorry my connection was crapped so I was absent for a while.

Just tell me where this is going and we'll figue it out, don't worry.

PM me if I don't react fast enough.

Cheers!

[/quote']

i turned on litebrite - so all the models load, and they lose their clothes, and it crashes. I took it down to 640x480 with lowest possible graphic settings and managed to get past it again - and the 2nd crash happened right after the loadscreen to the new place. I thought perhaps that was pluggy related since i was transitioning from inside to outside, so i downgraded to 91 but no dice. It's ok - the mod was a lot of fun - i dont mind getting all the way to the end.

I'd make a new thread' date=' but this seems like it's turned into the help thread. I'm at the point on the island right after a certain someone's defeat where the meeting with everyone in the sanctuary happens. After everyone agree's and everything, and my character says we'll avenge the previous tribe leader. When the fade to black happens to prepare, what I think is, the worshipping scene it crashes oblivion every single time.

I've disabled all my other mods, except what's necessary for my race to load properly. I can send you my save to the gmail if you like and here's my list of mods just because, listed in their current load order.

Oblivion.esm(duh)

x117race.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles patch.esp

knight.esp

siveringisles.esp

HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

xeoex.esp

Slof's Boners! v5_DV.esp

Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Vanilla Races.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ED Merged Eye Modules.esp

Vtoy.esp (duh)

Sorry if I didn't read FAQs and manuals hard enough to figure I'm loading a conflicting mod.

Nevermind, I noticed I was experiancing performance issue in Firefox, of all places, so I close it and cleared about 3 gigs of memory in the process. That was LIKELY the issue, mostly because everything started working flawlessly again after that. You can open the spoiler if you'd like to read what I was experiencing.

As a side note, having just finished this mod, I have to say it's fantastic, and long, good, and detailed enough to be a considered a fully featured game all on it's own. Sort of like the Shivering Isles expo, but with a lot more sex.

[/quote']

First, Thanks for the great mod. Second, I am having this exact problem. I am not running firefox, though. I have turned off all the programs except for Oblivion, and I am still having the same thing happen. It seems to occur when the sound plays for them to start "worshiping". If you need a list of what mods I am running, or my saves, I will be happy to reply.

Thanks again for your great mod.

First' date=' Thanks for the great mod. Second, I am having this exact problem. I am not running firefox, though. I have turned off all the programs except for Oblivion, and I am still having the same thing happen. It seems to occur when the sound plays for them to start "worshiping". If you need a list of what mods I am running, or my saves, I will be happy to reply.

Thanks again for your great mod.

[/quote']

A complete look at computer specs would help a lot. I had 8 gigs of RAM and 3 was firefox, 2 was My Minecraft server, leaving 3 open for system/oblivion. That's not EVEN near enough. I've since gotten my RAM count to 14gigs, so memory is filed under "not an issue" for me. Incidentally this fixes every single CTD I ever had in CLS, and the frame stuttering in the tree village (with that insane particle effect) This mod is just HUGE and take up system resources. You're loading then ENTIRE other game inside another game

So if you're running this on Win7 with 2 gigs of RAM that's likely the issue, as you should always be running that OS with 4gigs, minimum. (unless it's a facebook machine).

Ah, nice to hear, thanks Fgbfx, we will add the ram hint in the final manual.

It's true that I always advise to kill any background process. Firefox having the habit of taking all the space he can. Normally this is fine but Oblivion being so old the program cannot reclaim more space by itself and needs its full 2GB of ram spec. You can try one of the special softs that allow you to use 3gig or more for Oblivion.exe but for that you need at least 6G in your machine.

Hope it helps a bit...

Ok, Since I am using a laptop, and it does have 4 GB of ram, and I am not sure I can even get this beyond (mostly to not knowing if I can even get better ram), I may just have to be unsatisfied with CLS, and go back to an earlier save file and run the vanilla game to conclusion.

I will say it did do something about auto diasabling particle effects the first night I was in the treetop village.

I was wondering if it was possible to just jump over that particular cutscene to get to the cow island (yes I did read through the walkthough while waiting).

Ok' date=' Since I am using a laptop, and it does have 4 GB of ram, and I am not sure I can even get this beyond (mostly to not knowing if I can even get better ram), I may just have to be unsatisfied with CLS, and go back to an earlier save file and run the vanilla game to conclusion.

I will say it did do something about auto diasabling particle effects the first night I was in the treetop village.

I was wondering if it was possible to just jump over that particular cutscene to get to the cow island (yes I did read through the walkthough while waiting).

[/quote']

You ought to be able to get an RAM upgrade (though how much it will cost I have NO idea. Likely lots). Does your laptop have ANY dedicated video RAM? Because that counts, believe it or not. Because Win7 is rendered in 3d (not to mention oblivion) so your video card RAM counts toward you total RAM, especially when it comes to the game. (e.g. my 550TI has 1gb of Vid RAM. I get to shave off ~1gig of required RAM. That's of course for Games that don't list a required amount of vid RAM)

Ok' date=' Since I am using a laptop, and it does have 4 GB of ram, and I am not sure I can even get this beyond (mostly to not knowing if I can even get better ram), I may just have to be unsatisfied with CLS, and go back to an earlier save file and run the vanilla game to conclusion.

[/quote']

You ought to be able to get an RAM upgrade (though how much it will cost I have NO idea. Likely lots). Does your laptop have ANY dedicated video RAM? Because that counts, believe it or not. Because Win7 is rendered in 3d (not to mention oblivion) so your video card RAM counts toward you total RAM, especially when it comes to the game. (e.g. my 550TI has 1gb of Vid RAM. I get to shave off ~1gig of required RAM. That's of course for Games that don't list a required amount of vid RAM)

Ok, When I get some cash again. I will look into this. Thanks for the help.

Hi again, I'm having trouble with something.

I'm currently at the part where I have to go into the dream that looks like a blue Oblivion to get silk from the Archspider. I go down there, defeat her, get the silk, and... not really sure what I'm supposed to do from there. Is it supposed to teleport me back to the hotel? Is there some portal I'm supposed to go through that I can't see?

Hi Lolicatgirls9

Just after your arrival, you should find a door leading to "the nest" in the side of the mountain. Go through it, it's pretty straightforwad. You'll exit the moutain, don't go back. You normaly have triggered one switch, there's another one in the tower and another one next to the giant Daedra spider (who's not the Archspider). That should open the three gates (you may have to go near them for them to open). Enter the last big tower, that's it.

You can check the walkthrough on the Nexus for more details!

Cheers!

Archived