5 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

No worries, I am playtesting the thing right now, so it's basically done.

3 reasons why I decided not to support Ck2Plus with the next mod:

Hide contents

1) They've removed India from the core version of Ck2+ and it is an important part of what I'm working on. Creating compatibility patches for versions with and without India is a whole new can of worms, and I hate worms;

2) The new mod (despite relying heavily on the content from "School of Sappho") is somewhat more intrusive and it overwrites some important vanilla features, which means I would have to work twice as hard to make sure everything works fine;

And 3) I've made three separate paths for establishing a "queendom", let's say. Ck2+ players who don't have India will only be left with two: the one from "School of Sappho" and the other one, which to me seems a bit smaller (at least until Holy Fury comes out) and does not warrant an entire new mod with (probable) new bugs and glitches.

As for your question about female superiority... It's a crown law, so you need to rule a kingdom at least, and then you need to max out "status of women".

As i remember correctly in the ck2+ thread they wanna let india now in. The cut india stuff is dropped if i am correct. yeah i can imagine with mixing stuff between mods it is hard.

So the female superiority in this mod is nearly finished? :)) cool will wait then for the new update :)

5 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

No worries, I am playtesting the thing right now, so it's basically done.

3 reasons why I decided not to support Ck2Plus with the next mod:

Hide contents

1) They've removed India from the core version of Ck2+ and it is an important part of what I'm working on. Creating compatibility patches for versions with and without India is a whole new can of worms, and I hate worms;

2) The new mod (despite relying heavily on the content from "School of Sappho") is somewhat more intrusive and it overwrites some important vanilla features, which means I would have to work twice as hard to make sure everything works fine;

And 3) I've made three separate paths for establishing a "queendom", let's say. Ck2+ players who don't have India will only be left with two: the one from "School of Sappho" and the other one, which to me seems a bit smaller (at least until Holy Fury comes out) and does not warrant an entire new mod with (probable) new bugs and glitches.

As for your question about female superiority... It's a crown law, so you need to rule a kingdom at least, and then you need to max out "status of women".

As i remember correctly in the ck2+ thread they wanna let india now in. The cut india stuff is dropped if i am correct. yeah i can imagine with mixing stuff between mods it is hard.

So the female superiority in this mod is nearly finished? :)) cool will wait then for the new update :)

17 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

Cool. I like some of the ideas. Can you drop some links for studies done on the subject?

EDIT: I don't think "dyngja" means what you think it means. All the more reason to get those sources.

https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/gayvik.asp

Ctrl + F "dyngja." it says (weaving room) right after it. But I don't know icelandic so let's move onto the other ideas!

Okay so I tried to find sources online, but I can't seem to find anything relevant to the searchers other than the above thing and 40 elephants. I know these cults and others exist from my own textbooks. For example, when you search for "Cult of Isis" it just shows things relating to the ancient cult.

I can't scan images of my textbook without breaking the law, but if you give me time I can find some stuff if I scour the web for something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sande_society
I was given this. You will want to take creative liberties with this one due to... Well #5 on Common features.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty_Elephants
Here's the Forty Elephants

1 hour ago, StinkyBinky said:

I never figured out what i need to trigger for it.Or maybe which event i would need :( I play with ck2+

You need to be at king rank or higher and independant. Then, you'll have access to new crawn laws with a slider for the male/female gender power.

It starts at None (which means every vassal do as they want) all the way to Lesbian tyranny (everyone at enatic).

Spoiler

2145121506_CK2CrwnlawsCyprus.jpg.64a901c583a3a55a458670374863e35a.jpg

It might require the event called ''Vox Populi'', but from what I can remember from my playthroughs, I don't think it does.

59 minutes ago, Trioculus said:

It might require the event called ''Vox Populi'', but from what I can remember from my playthroughs, I don't think it does.

Nay, I've decided to keep these laws separate from the event, as the event usually fires way before you get to pass Lesbian Tyranny anyway.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:26 AM, Buzhidao said:

Question to everyone playing without CK2+:

Anyone else annoyed by the constant stacking "Upset by Succession Law Change" opinion modifier on your vassals? I feel like addressing it in the next patch.

You will be my favorite person if you address that issue.

Btw, I messaged you with those game and error logs you wanted RE my freezes. 

13 hours ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

I haven't found any wonkiness in-game, but in the log I'm getting a fuckton of errors related to les_scripted_triggers.txt lines 21, 33, 45, and 57, which refer to a "female_council_law_" that I can't find defined anywhere in this mod, the required mods, or vanilla.

That's just a compatibility thing for CK2Plus, nothing to be concerned about.

8 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

That's just a compatibility thing for CK2Plus, nothing to be concerned about.

Oh, I see. Shouldn't that be in the patch be then? But well, I guess if it's harmless, then it doesn't matter. It's really just the sheer volume of logged errors that had me concerned, catching exceptions a hundred times per second just doesn't sound healthy for performance.

8 minutes ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

Oh, I see. Shouldn't that be in the patch be then? But well, I guess if it's harmless, then it doesn't matter. It's really just the sheer volume of logged errors that had me concerned, catching exceptions a hundred times per second just doesn't sound healthy for performance.

That's just for the time being, until I release the next iteration of this mod. After that there will be two separate versions.

Just an impression I want to share from writing new events - today was the first time I wrote events specifically about male homosexual characters and it is impossibly more difficult than writing stuff for lesbians/straight characters. It took me this entire day just to finish 3 events lol. I guess I'll stick to the stuff I am good/decent at.

So if anyone asks again if I plan to make a society for males - this post is my response xD

P.S. not going to avoid this type of content completely, but I am going to keep it at a bare minimum.

Maybe I am just dumb, but unless I create the society I can never join. I can be playing as a landed gay female age less than 30 with a gay female lover and expressing interest in joining and over the course of 15 years I have never get an event or option to join. I have had this across multiple characters at different ruler ranks and levels of independence, unless I create the society I can't join.

33 minutes ago, Yegie said:

Maybe I am just dumb, but unless I create the society I can never join. I can be playing as a landed gay female age less than 30 with a gay female lover and expressing interest in joining and over the course of 15 years I have never get an event or option to join. I have had this across multiple characters at different ruler ranks and levels of independence, unless I create the society I can't join.

That's a known problem. It's just that no society members exist within your realm. That's vanilla society design.

Try to find one of the society members using console commands, then invite them to your court/become a vassal of their liege or whatever. You just need to be in the same realm as them. After that the recruitment should trigger almost immediately.

P.S. independent tribal characters are not allowed to be in the society.

47 minutes ago, Buzhidao said:

That's a known problem. It's just that no society members exist within your realm. That's vanilla society design.

Try to find one of the society members using console commands, then invite them to your court/become a vassal of their liege or whatever. You just need to be in the same realm as them. After that the recruitment should trigger almost immediately.

P.S. independent tribal characters are not allowed to be in the society.

I see, I'm on iron man so I can't use console, but I can probably just invite every gay woman in diplo range, and eventually I'll get lucky. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Yegie said:

I see, I'm on iron man so I can't use console, but I can probably just invite every gay woman in diplo range, and eventually I'll get lucky. Thanks.

Oh... Try greek characters then, they have a slightly higher chance to create the society.

Okay, new version, a bunch of fixes, some new options for old events, two old events rewritten and a completely new albeit short event chain that was originally intended for the upcoming iteration of my mod.

Also, "School of Sappho" will now be compatible with all future versions of livevil's "The House of O". Check that mod out if you haven't already.

Many folks wanted me to add the "abdication decision" to the game, but almost as many people said that it wasn't a very good idea gameplay-wise, or that other mods do the same thing.

Seeing as "School of Sappho" isn't about generic gameplay improvements and taking your opinions into account, I've decided to post the decision separately. If you think you need it for your game, go ahead and download it and install it. It won't work without the main mod - "School of Sappho".

This decision was a part of my "Dynasty mod" that I made for personal use. I'm also going to release it on Steam maybe when I start posting there.