So I started a new playthrough and, before the newest version I was able to change to "notable status of women" when I had tolerance 5, but now im not, am I missing something, or is it just a matter of waiting just like not being able to marry lover from the start?

42 minutes ago, minisune said:

So I started a new playthrough and, before the newest version I was able to change to "notable status of women" when I had tolerance 5, but now im not, am I missing something, or is it just a matter of waiting just like not being able to marry lover from the start?

I think it's a bug, I've just noticed it myself.

EDIT: it's a bug, releasing the fixed version in a second

1 hour ago, Kregritt said:

I think it's a bug, I've just noticed it myself.

EDIT: it's a bug, releasing the fixed version in a second

Seems that the bugfix broke the automatic succession law change when implementing the "Lesbian Tyranny" law

also, is it on purpose that you can go from traditional to Tyranny but not female pref to tyranny (but from tyranny to female fref)

1 hour ago, minisune said:

Seems that the bugfix broke the automatic succession law change when implementing the "Lesbian Tyranny" law

also, is it on purpose that you can go from traditional to Tyranny but not female pref to tyranny (but from tyranny to female fref)

Oops.

Also, what do you mean by "broke the automatic succession"?

8 minutes ago, Kregritt said:

Oops.

Also, what do you mean by "broke the automatic succession"?

that the law change implements absolute cognatic when taking the gender balanced law, implementing Enatic-cognatic when taking female pref, and before the bugfix taking the tyranny law implemented the Enatic succsession law, but now it doesn't (still works for balanced and female pref though)(this is assuming that it still is supposed to change the succession to Enatic)

9 minutes ago, minisune said:

that the law change implements absolute cognatic when taking the gender balanced law, implementing Enatic-cognatic when taking female pref, and before the bugfix taking the tyranny law implemented the Enatic succsession law, but now it doesn't (still works for balanced and female pref though)

Thanks for the quick answer, but I currently cannot see why that might be the case. I'll get back to you if I find something.

EDIT: I could not replicate the bug in my game. Could you double-check it in your game and maybe give me more info? Also, be minded that the law comes into effect ~1 day after you pass it.

2 minutes ago, Kregritt said:

Thanks for the quick answer, but I currently cannot see why that might be the case. I'll get back to you if I find something.

I may have been to quick on that one, since it works fine now (it may have been caused by having the game unpaused while still using the "allow_laws" command)

18 minutes ago, Kregritt said:

EDIT: I could not replicate the bug in my game. Could you double-check it in your game and maybe give me more info? Also, be minded that the law comes into effect ~1 day after you pass it.

I tried and it worked just fine, so I had done something wrong the first time, sorry for causing worry ^^''

EDIT: love the mod btw :D

I've been playing this mod the whole day and I've enjoyed it thus far. Have been testing it with both Vanilla and CK2 plus and it seems to be working just fine. I don't know if I'm very unlucky or not but I don't seem to be getting the event, that allows society members to marry eachother. The society has existed for over fifty years now and I'm getting abit worried. If it doesn't work, is there a way to active it manually? I know it's cheating but regardless.

1 hour ago, TriviumHunter said:

I've been playing this mod the whole day and I've enjoyed it thus far. Have been testing it with both Vanilla and CK2 plus and it seems to be working just fine. I don't know if I'm very unlucky or not but I don't seem to be getting the event, that allows society members to marry eachother. The society has existed for over fifty years now and I'm getting abit worried. If it doesn't work, is there a way to active it manually? I know it's cheating but regardless.

Okay, I've been waiting for someone to write something like this. Yeah, the event takes quite a bit of time to appear. I wish I knew of a way to put it on a timer to make it appear after a defined number of years (50-70-ish),  but because that is long period of time and people die, I've decided to make it mean_time_to_happen in 75 years (37 years if you keep the society influence above 50%). I know it's a bit crap, but it is what it is for now, sorry. I've actually had this event fire in less than a month once.

Now, if you want to cheat, you can just type "event LES.0006" in your console.

Also, thanks for testing the CK2Plus patch. I don't use that mod, so I don't know about most of its features and how or if they clash with my mod. It's good to receive some feedback about it.

11 hours ago, Kregritt said:

Okay, I've been waiting for someone to write something like this. Yeah, the event takes quite a bit of time to appear. I wish I knew of a way to put it on a timer to make it appear after a defined number of years (50-70-ish),  but because that is long period of time and people die, I've decided to make it mean_time_to_happen in 75 years (37 years if you keep the society influence above 50%). I know it's a bit crap, but it is what it is for now, sorry. I've actually had this event fire in less than a month once.

Now, if you want to cheat, you can just type "event LES.0006" in your console.

Also, thanks for testing the CK2Plus patch. I don't use that mod, so I don't know about most of its features and how or if they clash with my mod. It's good to receive some feedback about it.

I went to test CK2Plus further and once I began changing the succession laws beyond Absolute Cognatic, it reverted back to agnatic-cognatic. Of course, I did this without the crown laws, just to test them out but yeah, there are some issues. However, these seem rather minor so they should be able to be fixed rather easily, whoever made this or someone who is willing to try. I myself am not a modder, unfortunately and haven't had the time to get into it.

Also there's an issue with the cuckoo stuff, my wife blamed me a harlot for using the event chain, pretty much ruining our relations and wanting to murder me and the breeder~

18 minutes ago, TriviumHunter said:

Yes. It was pretty hilarious at first but when she tried to murder me and the guy, it got quite serious XD

Was it right after the pregnancy started showing? Also, would you happen to have a save file right before that happened? I can patch this bug if I know the ID of the event where the wife gets angry. You can find out the id yourself if you use the "charinfo" command and hover your mouse over the event window. But I can try and find it myself by reading through the mod files, though that should take some time.

EDIT: I've tested the bug you had with succession laws and replicated it. Seems you have tried to change succession laws with cheats without passing the "Full Status of Women" law first. I admit that there's a bit of confusing coding on my part that makes this bug possible, which was left from the previous versions of the mod, but if you change the laws in the intended order, this bug shouldn't happen again.

1 hour ago, Kregritt said:

Was it right after the pregnancy started showing? Also, would you happen to have a save file right before that happened? I can patch this bug if I know the ID of the event where the wife gets angry. You can find out the id yourself if you use the "charinfo" command and hover your mouse over the event window. But I can try and find it myself by reading through the mod files, though that should take some time.

EDIT: I've tested the bug you had with succession laws and replicated it. Seems you have tried to change succession laws with cheats without passing the "Full Status of Women" law first. I admit that there's a bit of confusing coding on my part that makes this bug possible, which was left from the previous versions of the mod, but if you change the laws in the intended order, this bug shouldn't happen again.

After the pregnancy begun showing, it showed the event where a wife tells her husband a ''white'' lie. After giving birth, sometimes she ''found out'' I had a child with someone else and after that I got the minus 100 opinion penalty and adulterer debuff. As for the safe file, I'll have to check on it later as I've been abit occupied today, being able to answer these during small breaks.

1 hour ago, TriviumHunter said:

After the pregnancy begun showing, it showed the event where a wife tells her husband a ''white'' lie. After giving birth, sometimes she ''found out'' I had a child with someone else and after that I got the minus 100 opinion penalty and adulterer debuff. As for the safe file, I'll have to check on it later as I've been abit occupied today, being able to answer these during small breaks.

Okay, that should be enough for me, thanks

Updated CK2Plus and "Republic Equality" compatibility patches.

Added a new patch for people who use CK2Plus AND "Republic Equality" at the same time.

Don't use several compatibility patches at the same time, only use ONE. There are 3 patches available:

- For people who use BOTH CK2Plus and "Republic Equality";

- For those who ONLY use CK2Plus;

- For those who ONLY use "Republic Equality"

In the future I might try simplifying things by making "Republic Equality" a requirement for my mod, but for now I'm going to use this confusing system.

9 hours ago, VladislavMGN said:

Compatible with HIP mod?

Probably not. HIP is a total overhaul mod. Total overhaul mods are incompatible with mine.

I could make a patch, but that is bound to make the downloads section very confusing.

EDIT: on second thought, no. HIP has too many modules, no way I can create a compatibility patch. Let someone who worked on HIP or someone who knows it very well create it. That said, if you don't use a HIP module that changes laws and/or events or what have you, you can use School of Sappho without any problems.

On 6/24/2018 at 4:29 AM, Kregritt said:

I'm still getting this bug. Even when I upgraded the "women on council" to Equal status first. Any time I try to go to enatic-Cognatic or Enatic it will flip all the way back to Agnatic at the start of the next month. I admit after this happened the first time during a game I have been using the Allow_Laws cheat to test it. I got the bug using back the CK2+ compatch and the CK2++republic equality compatch.

Edit: Ok I think I fixed it. I noticed that CK2+ calls its women equality laws "female_council_law_#" instead of "status_of_women_#". So inside of the succession_laws.txt I changed all the "status_of_women_4" entries to "female_council_law_4". A quick test seems to show that it no longer flips back to Agnatic at the start of a new month.

3 hours ago, funfun74 said:

I'm still getting this bug. Even when I upgraded the "women on council" to Equal status first. Any time I try to go to enatic-Cognatic or Enatic it will flip all the way back to Agnatic at the start of the next month. I admit after this happened the first time during a game I have been using the Allow_Laws cheat to test it. I got the bug using back the CK2+ compatch and the CK2++republic equality compatch.

Edit: Ok I think I fixed it. I noticed that CK2+ calls its women equality laws "female_council_law_#" instead of "status_of_women_#". So inside of the succession_laws.txt I changed all the "status_of_women_4" entries to "female_council_law_4". A quick test seems to show that it no longer flips back to Agnatic at the start of a new month.

Oh, okay. That is good to know, thank you for that. I will release the fix with the next update, which might come this weekend I believe. Unless I have hardware problems, which I'm pretty sure I will. I can't release anything now, because I'm implementing a thing and the mod is unplayable.

Finally got my old laptop to work without freezing for several hours at a time. Been working on an update for the mod and the patches, will release everything as soon as it's ready.

Even though the current ck2plus patches have bugs, I won't release the fixed versions just yet. The next update will require a new game to work as intended. Sorry, I don't want to abandon my own save either, but nothing can be done.