7 hours ago, rlcoseer said:

Thanks for responding quickly.

The suggested console command just generates the red-letter message that there is no such event.

Yes, I am installing to Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\.  I am used to Steam mods, so maybe I am installing it wrong.  I am unzipping, creating a file within the mod file--those are the functional text documents which actually do something in-game.  The 1-kb MOD file is also unzipped.  As far as I know, the MOD file is purely a graphical mod  for the launcher.  Since the mod's box is visible and ticked in the launcher, I am guessing that my ticking of that box has no effect on the game at all, and so I think I am playing with a box ticked, but without your mod running.

As I understand it, you're installing it wrong. I'll just drop you a screenshot of how the mod folder should look like and you take it from there.

mod_folder.png

Hmm, remembered that there was a feature that I didn't want to finish at the time of the release and then I forgot about it. So in the next patch, apart from a bunch of bugfixes, there will be a new event for re-seduction of former lovers. Nothing special, just some flavour events to make the mod consistent with what Paradox intended.

4 hours ago, centerflag982 said:

Can't for the life of me figure out why I seem to be totally unable to marry my lover... like, the option isn't even greyed out or anything, it's just not there - as if potential isn't met, but as far as I can see the two of us fit the potential blocks perfectly

Have you received an event called ''Vox Populi''? Before that, you are unable to marry your lover.

51 minutes ago, centerflag982 said:

Ohhh is that what the "lesbian_concubinage" global flag is? I had noticed that NAND block but I guess the double-negative threw me off :P

Yeah ^^ . It sometimes takes a long time to appear and from what I understood, it's related to the influence of the society. I am not a modder myself but that's how I've understood it, the mod creator himself explained this to me when I asked about it before. I hope you've made it work, kinda essential to progress to the next even, which in my opinion is a more important one, as it prevents the members of the society in your realm or any realm with similar laws from being persecuted by the religious figures.

23 hours ago, centerflag982 said:

Can't for the life of me figure out why I seem to be totally unable to marry my lover... like, the option isn't even greyed out or anything, it's just not there - as if potential isn't met, but as far as I can see the two of us fit the potential blocks perfectly

19 hours ago, TriviumHunter said:

Have you received an event called ''Vox Populi''? Before that, you are unable to marry your lover.

Yup. Should appear in around 70 years after society creation or earlier.

Hello there, came back from vacations three days ago and tested the new 1.65+ compatiblity patch for CK2+.

There's an issue with holding conditions for the title of commander : you didn't merged  the changes you made to 00_minor_titles with changes from CK2+ in the compatibility patch.

23 hours ago, Trioculus said:

Hello there, came back from vacations three days ago and tested the new 1.65+ compatiblity patch for CK2+.

There's an issue with holding conditions for the title of commander : you didn't merged  the changes you made to 00_minor_titles with changes from CK2+ in the compatibility patch.

Thanks, I've fixed the issue. Will release the updated patch in about 6 hours, once I check for any more incompatibilities.

EDIT: the patch is updated

Hi hi !! 

I have a question. When I click a "Hold a lesbian Orgy", nothing happens. 

The mod seems to work because everything works like a charme. 

It's just this one event. 

Is it normal because you're working on it ? 

Thank you !! ? 

6 hours ago, rilaxx said:

Hi hi !! 

I have a question. When I click a "Hold a lesbian Orgy", nothing happens. 

The mod seems to work because everything works like a charme. 

It's just this one event. 

Is it normal because you're working on it ? 

Thank you !! ? 

Heya!

Nope, that's not normal, because it used to work just fine for me. I have an idea as to what might be causing the bug, I'll have to check.

Tell me, when you click on the decision, does it become grayed out?

EDIT: Never mind, I think I fixed it

4 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

Heya!

Nope, that's not normal, because it used to work just fine for me. I have an idea as to what might be causing the bug, I'll have to check.

Tell me, when you click on the decision, does it become grayed out?

EDIT: Never mind, I think I fixed it

Yay !! But now the decision is gone from the list. 

Or what are the conditions to have it back ? 

8 hours ago, rilaxx said:

Yay !! But now the decision is gone from the list. 

Or what are the conditions to have it back ? 

Let us say that husbands can be really angry if their wives participate in lesbian orgies, and they are not invited ;)

I tried to play this mod but it's causing my game to freeze. I am able to found the society, and can even try to recruit someone, so initially it works fine, but then it will freeze the game up, which I then have to exit. I can't be sure but it's as if it is trying to trigger an event but instead it freezes the game. This is generally always within the first few weeks after starting the society. I'm guessing it's a compatibility issue. Here are the things "of note":

I do not have Republic Equality installed, but I am not a republic, not sure if that's an issue.

I'm running v. 2.8.1.1 of the game.

Mods installed:

Dark World Reborn v. 1.68

Epic Medieval Music Parts 1 and 2.

Eugenics

Legalized Gay Marriage

Novus Graphicus

Ruler Designer Unlocked

Seduce Anyone

Sketchy Cheats

Typus Orbis Terrarium Partial

10 hours ago, Winded1 said:

I tried to play this mod but it's causing my game to freeze. I am able to found the society, and can even try to recruit someone, so initially it works fine, but then it will freeze the game up, which I then have to exit. I can't be sure but it's as if it is trying to trigger an event but instead it freezes the game. This is generally always within the first few weeks after starting the society. I'm guessing it's a compatibility issue. Here are the things "of note":

I do not have Republic Equality installed, but I am not a republic, not sure if that's an issue.

I'm running v. 2.8.1.1 of the game.

Mods installed:

Dark World Reborn v. 1.68

Epic Medieval Music Parts 1 and 2.

Eugenics

Legalized Gay Marriage

Novus Graphicus

Ruler Designer Unlocked

Seduce Anyone

Sketchy Cheats

Typus Orbis Terrarium Partial

Can you give me your system specs?

EDIT: and your game log and error log

16 minutes ago, StinkyBinky said:

You are all aware of that Holy Fury will add enatic succession into vanilla and you can create religions which have enatic stuff as their main doctirine? Would get interesting when HF is out which possibilities it would have for the mod. :))

Sigh... I guess it is time to reveal my plans to the public. I am creating a new mod based on "School of Sappho", but wider in scope, which will be released on Steam Workshop, and I am designing it with Holy Fury's features in mind. It's coming pretty soon, in September, I think. "School of Sappho" will be left in its current state for people who play with Ck2Plus and other mods.

You mention wider scope so I'm wondering if you have plans for cultural cults?

Forming School of Sappho is often weird if I play as a culture other than mediterranean. Like my lady viking in Iceland magically knows of Sapphos.

There are real world instances where women could get away with things. Random examples of women being away from men to do things.

The Cult of Isis. An Egypt based group that popped up after masculine monotheism became all the rage. Not really focused on lesbianism, but it's an excuse.

In Scandinavia there were kvenna hús (women's quarters) which was for concubines and the dyngja (weaving room). Neither of which men could enter without being publicly culturally shamed since it was considered inmasculine to go into such a womanly place. You could call it "The Weavers" if you don't want to call it "Dyngja."

The same idea could happen for Islamic areas. Across the history of the middle east be it Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Empire, Persian Empire, Arab Empire, they were really big on weaving. In most cases, but always in royal instances, men were not allowed into the weaving rooms.

While this one was more modern and would fit better past 1444. In England it was illegal for a shopkeeper to follow women around. This was what lead to the Forty Elephants. An all female gang in London that focused primarily on shoplifting during the 19th century. I'm sure some group of this fashion could be done.

15 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

You mention wider scope so I'm wondering if you have plans for cultural cults?

Forming School of Sappho is often weird if I play as a culture other than mediterranean. Like my lady viking in Iceland magically knows of Sapphos.

There are real world instances where women could get away with things. Random examples of women being away from men to do things.

The Cult of Isis. An Egypt based group that popped up after masculine monotheism became all the rage. Not really focused on lesbianism, but it's an excuse.

In Scandinavia there were kvenna hús (women's quarters) which was for concubines and the dyngja (weaving room). Neither of which men could enter without being publicly culturally shamed since it was considered inmasculine to go into such a womanly place. You could call it "The Weavers" if you don't want to call it "Dyngja."

The same idea could happen for Islamic areas. Across the history of the middle east be it Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Empire, Persian Empire, Arab Empire, they were really big on weaving. In most cases, but always in royal instances, men were not allowed into the weaving rooms.

While this one was more modern and would fit better past 1444. In England it was illegal for a shopkeeper to follow women around. This was what lead to the Forty Elephants. An all female gang in London that focused primarily on shoplifting during the 19th century. I'm sure some group of this fashion could be done.

Cool. I like some of the ideas. Can you drop some links for studies done on the subject?

EDIT: I don't think "dyngja" means what you think it means. All the more reason to get those sources.

21 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

Sigh... I guess it is time to reveal my plans to the public. I am creating a new mod based on "School of Sappho", but wider in scope, which will be released on Steam Workshop, and I am designing it with Holy Fury's features in mind. It's coming pretty soon, in September, I think. "School of Sappho" will be left in its current state for people who play with Ck2Plus and other mods.

oh sry so the new mod won't be able to work with ck2+  okay  i am curious what you will plan with the new mod  i will take a look into it. :) Sry i posted about the enatic stuff so you had to reveal your plans. :/ btw i am checking the files and look for how to pass the female superority stuff and i can not find the trigger and event for it. :/

3 hours ago, StinkyBinky said:

oh sry so the new mod won't be able to work with ck2+  okay  i am curious what you will plan with the new mod  i will take a look into it. :) Sry i posted about the enatic stuff so you had to reveal your plans. :/ btw i am checking the files and look for how to pass the female superority stuff and i can not find the trigger and event for it. :/

No worries, I am playtesting the thing right now, so it's basically done.

3 reasons why I decided not to support Ck2Plus with the next mod:

1) They've removed India from the core version of Ck2+ and it is an important part of what I'm working on. Creating compatibility patches for versions with and without India is a whole new can of worms, and I hate worms;

2) The new mod (despite relying heavily on the content from "School of Sappho") is somewhat more intrusive and it overwrites some important vanilla features, which means I would have to work twice as hard to make sure everything works fine;

And 3) I've made three separate paths for establishing a "queendom", let's say. Ck2+ players who don't have India will only be left with two: the one from "School of Sappho" and the other one, which to me seems a bit smaller (at least until Holy Fury comes out) and does not warrant an entire new mod with (probable) new bugs and glitches.

As for your question about female superiority... It's a crown law, so you need to rule a kingdom at least, and then you need to max out "status of women".

On 9/2/2018 at 12:09 AM, Buzhidao said:

Can you give me your system specs?

EDIT: and your game log and error log

"I don't know what i'm doing," pretty much sums up my response to part of your request. ? Just not used to having "issues" with mods, and I've played heavily modded versions of Skyrim, FO4, etc. on this PC, so I doubt my specs are an issue but I've provided those below. So if you can help me a bit and tell me how to give you the error and game log, that would be great. ?

System specs:

EVGA GDDR5 4GB Geforce GTX 770.

Intel Core i5-4670k CPU

16 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1600 RAM

Pretty sure that's all that matters in this case. 

I also read your future plans with this mod and it sounds excellent! 

30 minutes ago, Winded1 said:

"I don't know what i'm doing," pretty much sums up my response to part of your request. ? Just not used to having "issues" with mods, and I've played heavily modded versions of Skyrim, FO4, etc. on this PC, so I doubt my specs are an issue but I've provided those below. So if you can help me a bit and tell me how to give you the error and game log, that would be great. ?

That's fine. I'll help.

I'm just all too familiar with game freezes with my previous laggy pc, so I thought it might be that. There are still some things in "School of Sappho" that are very script-intensive, but your rig is powerful enough to handle them.

I've noticed that one of your mods adds new music; it's kind of a stretch, but try deleting sound.sfx from mod\School of Sappho\interface before sending those logs.

To find the logs, go to Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\logs. Drop them in a message or post them here, it will help me find the issue and fix it without poring over all the mods.