Submit your idea of ​​armor or clothing

Hi, I want to create armor but I do not really have idea, if you have ideas of armor or sexy clothing do not hesitate (with an reference picture if possible) 

Sorry for my English ! 

The real story here is how fast this was made ..from idea to picture to fruition in no time flat ..that is awesome ...thank you I hope you do more :)

I like this , it's rly a hell to import skirt in skyrim but i can try, if u have more picture share it : )

I would love it if this was made (preferably for UUNP):

2A6D7B9900000578-3156960-image-a-51_1436

If you need more reference photos, let me know.

If you do decide to do it, thank you.

Im really looking for more panythose option for slavestats. I don't know if it's hard to make, but right now and after all this years there is almost none pantyhose pack beside the superb bellisario one, but sadly, he doesn't work well with CBBE.

Im talking about really transparent / Dark pantyhose.

Some examples in photo of what im talking about:

I like this , it's rly a hell to import skirt in skyrim but i can try, if u have more picture share it : )

I would love it if this was made (preferably for UUNP):

*snip*

If you need more reference photos, let me know.

If you do decide to do it, thank you.

Thanks a lot for giving it a try. Just to clarify one thing though, I don't care about the glasses - I'm only interested in the dress.

I could only find 1 image that shows the back of the dress. It looks like there's maybe a seam that runs down the middle and a bow of some sort at waist level. I hope it's enough. If it's not, just improvise I guess =P

Here's some more pictures:

2_A6_CA05000000578-3156960-image-a-56_14
2_A6_DF98_B00000578-3156960-image-a-66_1
ace87702f83a3e8d7f0025510c72ae83.jpg
Kelly-_Rohrbach.jpg
Kelly-_Rohrbach_1.jpg

I'd really love to have a Japanese Kimono/Yukata in UUNP as I haven't ever seen any with Bodyslide.

I'd like two versions with two variants if possible.

1.Elegant But Sexy - This version is short but covers butt and has low cut for breasts, its elegant and sexy. HDT sleeves and skirt would be sweet. Also a version that lets it hang on the arms so you can expose the bikini underneath. (First 2 Pictures)

Short Elegant Version Link: 

Open version Link:

2. Lingerie transparent - A similar version to other version but has transparent in it. For those exciting night times :) (Last two Pictures)

Transparent Lingerie Link: 

So one has a Yukata/Kimono with closed and open version and the other a lingerie. 

I appreciate if you are able to make one of these as I'd love to have some elegant and sexy oriental clothing, so I can role-play my Courtesan/Concubine in Skryim. :D

Again thank you for taking requests.

post-4399-0-74859400-1503590311_thumb.jpg

post-4399-0-83397800-1503590348_thumb.jpg

post-4399-0-76187100-1503590360_thumb.jpg

post-4399-0-68323100-1503590383_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For the moment i have do that :

*snip*

Looking awesome!  :D

Wish I knew how to create my own armor/clothing. Seems like a complicated process.

sorry for the wait I think I will not be able to import this into skyrim the skirt is a big problem ....

Btw i'm back and i see all proposal

Hi, I want to create armor but I do not really have idea, if you have ideas of armor or sexy clothing do not hesitate (with an reference picture if possible) 

Sorry for my English ! 

I dunno if you'll pay attention to this suggestion, but anyway here's mine

I just want a simple maid costume. Yeah, there are a lot of maid outfits there and they're good.

But it doesn't have the thing I'm looking for at a maid costume. Like the chokers, arm sleeves and thigh bands. (I dunno, they just really turn me on lol...)

Let's say, like this one?

__sawatari_izumi_kore_ga_watashi_no_gosh

Bonjour, je veux créer une armure, mais je n'ai pas vraiment l'idée, si vous avez des idées d'armure ou de vêtements sexy, n'hésitez pas (avec une image de référence si possible) 

Désolé pour mon anglais ! 

Je ne sais pas si vous allez faire attention à cette suggestion, mais de toute façon, voici la mienne

Je veux juste un costume de femme de chambre simple. Ouais, il y a beaucoup de costumes de demoiselle et ils sont bons.

Mais ce n'est pas ce que je cherche pour un costume de femme de chambre. Comme les garnitures, les manches de bras et les bandes de cuisse. (Je ne sais pas, ils m'excitent vraiment lol ...)

Disons, comme celui-ci?

__sawatari_izumi_kore_ga_watashi_no_gosh[/ spoiler]

I do not know why the image does not want to load :-(

For the moment i have do that :

*snip*

Looking awesome!  biggrin.png

Wish I knew how to create my own armor/clothing. Seems like a complicated process.

sorry for the wait I think I will not be able to import this into skyrim the skirt is a big problem ....

Btw i'm back and i see all proposal

No problem. Thank you for trying.

I look forward to seeing what armors / clothing you'll make in the future.

I'm searching for a long time for a Costume like this. Maybe it inspirate you to create one. I like this kind of Peep Toe Boots, too. 

Perhaps in Silk Cloth could it be look nice, instead of Leather.

Let's go try  to do this ! : )

Fine, then I'm curious about the first wip. :)

If you're still taking requests and feel like doing something a bit more tasteful than adult while still sexy and possibly fitting in Skyrim, I'd love an armored dress similar to this one.  It doesn't have to be exact; I'd be on board with more armor for the chest, or a similar design if that was what you felt like doing.  I'd really like bodyslide support and skirt physics at least if possible.  Breast physics aren't really necessary considering the breastplate; but it'd be awesome to have the skirt flutter from leg collisions.

sample_91184d44e2acc74c87747529f27822f4.

sample_a4717082f8b9c6c15eb43f21556bf220.

sample_cbf9eee801acf059ad55c05642cb7d05.

Archived