WickedWhims LastException.txt error

8 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

I don't know how to show my last  Exception text but I'll I know is that someone needs to get their crap in gear and redo this Wicked Whims mod cause it's bullshit that I keep getting this error thing and having to update this and every mod thats out there. Just redo a better wicked whims mod and keep it there. No updates or anything that's what screws things up. Make a better wicked Whims mod!!! 

see the white paper clip? you can post your l/e file from the sims 4 folder as an attachment.

hello

I have endless "last exceptions caught by mccc", because of an unknown reason, when i start weddings. 

I think that all of my mods and cc are up to date but i would like you to help me to figure out what is the problem and where is it...

so i post here my last exception file...

hope you can help me guys because it drives em nuts! thanks

lastException.txt

2 hours ago, dru12 said:

hello

I have endless "last exceptions caught by mccc", because of an unknown reason, when i start weddings. 

I think that all of my mods and cc are up to date but i would like you to help me to figure out what is the problem and where is it...

so i post here my last exception file...

hope you can help me guys because it drives em nuts! thanks

lastException.txt

You have an occult mod or traits?......Also exhibitionist trait cc?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2017 at 9:24 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Try doing a Save Clean or use the 'ww.fix' command.

please help!

I am trying to do a save clean because my wicked whims is not functioning properly. It shows the basemental drugs options but no wicked options. 

I tried to clean out the folder and redownload everything but it is still not allowing the sex or nudity options for my sims. shows all the mods are present and the turbo-drivers also.

I am not sure how to do the save clean or in other words how to "command the save clean (ww.fix) "

On 15/11/2018 at 18:50, chloe1995 said:

¿Alguien ha perdido perversiones perversas con la nueva actualización?

A mi desde la actualización me pasa algo raro, con las parejas chico - chica todo funciona, pero entre dos chicos los miembros no se ponen erectos, está todo flácido, jaja

It seems everyone here is getting the help they need, so I thought I'd give it a try. I keep getting the exception notifications as well. I know that it has something to do with outdated mods/mod conflicts, but when I look at the exported report, I really don't know what I'm looking for. I do see a few listed names, but I'm not sure what they mean. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, the mod dumped two Exception reports, so that's a little weird.

WickedWhims_4.3.5.137d_Exception.txt

lastException.txt

2 hours ago, LadyDeath1138 said:

It seems everyone here is getting the help they need, so I thought I'd give it a try. I keep getting the exception notifications as well. I know that it has something to do with outdated mods/mod conflicts, but when I look at the exported report, I really don't know what I'm looking for. I do see a few listed names, but I'm not sure what they mean. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, the mod dumped two Exception reports, so that's a little weird.

WickedWhims_4.3.5.137d_Exception.txt

lastException.txt

Broken MTS mods/CC....(don't prepare food when angry)...………..update or delete.

okay it happen to me a minutes ago, but already delete my save game that occurs lastexception warning, and loading my old save before the traits added and celebrity level, now my game runs normal(i hope).
so, i'm not installing any new mods, last time before this error occurs i remove the celebrity fame and prevent my sims gain any fame/stop the spotlight in fame menu, and after that i added trait to make sims immune to Hot and Cold, and also water, and after that, i save the game, and load the save, suddenly warning lastexception.txt error occurs to me, and yes, the warning say lastexception.txt, but i check on my Sims 4 Folder, there is no lastexception.txt created today
is it the game bug, because i added more trait or i remove fame/celebrity level from my sims, i don't know why, i hate celebrity level because that walking animation is so slow, and for some reason when i start my game, my sims shouting itself for no reason xD
@TURBODRIVER

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, MeiDYAN said:

okay it happen to me a minutes ago, but already delete my save game that occurs lastexception warning, and loading my old save before the traits added and celebrity level, now my game runs normal(i hope).
so, i'm not installing any new mods, last time before this error occurs i remove the celebrity fame and prevent my sims gain any fame/stop the spotlight in fame menu, and after that i added trait to make sims immune to Hot and Cold, and also water, and after that, i save the game, and load the save, suddenly warning lastexception.txt error occurs to me, and yes, the warning say lastexception.txt, but i check on my Sims 4 Folder, there is no lastexception.txt created today
is it the game bug, because i added more trait or i remove fame/celebrity level from my sims, i don't know why, i hate celebrity level because that walking animation is so slow, and for some reason when i start my game, my sims shouting itself for no reason xD
@TURBODRIVER

probably a false alarm.

Can anyone help me? I'm getting last exceptions through MCCC and Wicked Whims. 

I removed wicked whims and basemental, and left MCCC in the mods folder by itself and didn't get the lastexception text. When I put wicked whims back into the folder WITH NO ANIMATIONS, I got the wicked whims lastexception text.

I don't know what to do and I'm getting so irritated. Please guide me in the right direction.

lastException_63680869921.txt

WickedWhims_4.3.5.137j_Exception.txt