Modern Firearms (OUTDATED, NEW LINKS NOW POSTED) 2.5 1.4 by Idlesheep

I enjoy this supplement. The deficiencies, conflicts of interest and the typos though. ...no, it's not the translation's fault. Fund somewhere it was a typo. 

The cloth armor is such a "mistake". (in short: it's adorable)

Azt hiszem, élvezetes ez a kiegészítő. A hiányosságok, összeférhetetlenségek és az elírások ellenére is. ...nem, nem a fordítás hibázott. Alapból valahol elírás van. 

416060762_Fallout42018-10-2700-23-55-05.jpg.5f2914d9dfe8178839286c7006e8410b.jpg

On 8/26/2018 at 8:39 PM, legacyslayer said:

Lol, The kid is still butthurt that I exposed him for the fraud that he is

Blatant lie

He claimed to have made all of his assets and even copyrighted them

Also a lie. I made the NIF files, not the 3D models. I am copyrighting the conversion, not the source. Dickhead.

All I asked was that he gave credit where credits do and he threw a massive fit like a child

The proper  wording is "credit where credit is due", glad to see you failed third grade English.

I didn't "throw a fit", I proved you wrong and showed that my asset usage was perfectly legal while your pathetic ass kept complaining. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.

@legacyslayer : accusations of asset theft & copyright infringement are serious, and so shouldn't be made in public but rather through a report. Both times you publically accused RussianPrince of it this year, the actual licenses granted RussianPrince the right to do exactly what he did. You don't get to call people thieves when the evidence doesn't back that up. If the original creator of the assets allows, even wants, them to be used, you don't get to say RP can't use them. If the original creator doesn't require to be credited, you don't get say RP's doing anything illegal if he doesn't. You don't make the rules concerning those assets, the original creator did.

@RussianPrince: "legacycunt"? Really?

End of thread derailment. Can it, both of you.

Two of us have tried the download now, and we both got the esp. At this point seems likeliest a bad DL, but antivirus, zip software or mod manager could all have eaten it. Thanks for the report, but it seems the problem ain't at our end. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I see long ago there was a major overhaul and with me, work hard on the next package. Hand guns and tank cannon could be a stand-alone unit ...one is already made using a buyer wardrobe base? Not really exciting if you shoot 10x with a 88mm cannon in 5 minutes...

Azt látom, régen volt nagyjavítás és vélem, zakatol a munka  a következő csomagon. A kézi, marok-lőfegyverek és a tank ágyú lehetne külön-külön önállóan működő egység... egy a már elkészített vásárló fegyver-szekrény alapot használva? Nem igazán izgalmas, ha 5 perc alatt 10x lelőnek egy 88mm -es ágyúval.

The dress is great Good!

208207604_Fallout42018-06-2909-01-57-09.jpg.ffadc8e8bbdf841f8a4bf409d6fe91e1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 8:49 AM, dante76737 said:

So, the damage patches aren't working... And I do have everything in the recommended load order to combine MF & MS with Weaponsmith Extended... What gives?

I have noticed this too with the latest version the damage patches was no longer working and even started to conflict with other weapon mods. I had to disable it due to the overpower nature of the weapon types and all enemies where spawned with the best weapons from this mod. i wish there was a version that only made boss character spawn with these types of weapons instead of everyone. The way this mod is there should really be a version without levellist npc spawn.

• 2 months later...

I actually like the fact that Raiders (for example) have some of these weapons - and the best ones too. I never liked the idea that I was walking around with a sniper file that did 700+ dmg and the Raider  had a pipe pistol. 

So I hope the author(s) add a patch that works, and NOT make the change permanent.

My ONLY issue (and it's minor) is the value of these weapons. Some of them sell for over 4k. Pick up a few of them and your are rich my FO standards. But easy solution is not to pick them up (and I don't due to weight concerns). 

On 5/7/2019 at 7:04 AM, Crag said:

I actually like the fact that Raiders (for example) have some of these weapons - and the best ones too. I never liked the idea that I was walking around with a sniper file that did 700+ dmg and the Raider  had a pipe pistol.

Thats the reason I only install weapons integrated to levelled lists. I dont like to be the "center of the world".

On a different note: Isnt v2.6 relatively close to its release?

• 2 weeks later...

Getting ready to start a new game gonna have to leave the current version out so if this does get updated I can just drop it in later and not have to start a new game again. From that post it looks like armor is separate FINALLY from the rest of the mod. I really can't stand all those old new vegas mod assets crammed into v2.5 clogging up my game.

Hey can someone pass this along to whiskey for me?

Any of us that really wanted the WARS mod have it now and I'm sure whiskey has seen the anims from it long before that mod leaked so... why didn't he use the barrett anims from WARS mod for the modern firearms barrett? Those WARS barrett anims are sexy af and sound even sexier;-) The mossberg anims from the same mod are great too why not use them as well? I'm sure the team could have secured the use of the anims from the authors of them long before now. There is an ump mod much better than DDproductions ump made by FX0x01 why not use those on the ump and the mp5?

Oh and I forgot to mention this but the AK5C anims work great on the AA12 mod from some italian guy and would work on the modern firearms mod AA12 too since it seems to use that other italian guy anims. I did this for myself some time ago with the other mod and it works just fine. The drum mag anims from AK5C look great too but of course the sights have to be adjusted in xedit as always.

On 5/28/2019 at 8:16 AM, Zor2k13 said:

Hey can someone pass this along to whiskey for me?

Any of us that really wanted the WARS mod have it now and I'm sure whiskey has seen the anims from it long before that mod leaked so... why didn't he use the barrett anims from WARS mod for the modern firearms barrett? Those WARS barrett anims are sexy af and sound even sexier;-) The mossberg anims from the same mod are great too why not use them as well? I'm sure the team could have secured the use of the anims from the authors of them long before now. There is an ump mod much better than DDproductions ump made by FX0x01 why not use those on the ump and the mp5?

Oh and I forgot to mention this but the AK5C anims work great on the AA12 mod from some italian guy and would work on the modern firearms mod AA12 too since it seems to use that other italian guy anims. I did this for myself some time ago with the other mod and it works just fine. The drum mag anims from AK5C look great too but of course the sights have to be adjusted in xedit as always.

Stop by the Discord [link on their website] and ask em yourself.

That said, the 2.6 update's added a bunch of animations, and I'm fairly sure someone's already looked at/solved the AA12 anim situation.

Oh and the UMP45 is using the anims from that recent UMP45 mod release as well.

20 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

I hope the FAMAS will in it. Love this weapon.

Edit > Not sure if this is actual for the 2.6 version: https://modern-firearms-fo4.info/informations/full-weapon-list/

That's not updated for 2.6, it's still from 2.5.

Few changes and new additions/alterations, like the Armour being split into it's own separate mod [still on the MF site and all].

Not used the FAMAS in it much, but looks quite nice.
Most of the rifles are going to be more updated with 2.7/2.8.

13 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

The FAMAS is in this mod ?. I've noticed something weird (or maybe it's normal ?) : the advanced jetpack eats way much AP in the 2.6 version than in the 2.5.1.4 version. Is it normal ?

Wait, which jetpack?

Also quote me, so I get notifications, or it could be a week or more before I see someone's commented something new that I should look at :P