Looking for sims 4 male perverted clothes

hello first time posting on this site :D

sorry, if my english is shit

i've seen a lot of perverted female clothings for sims 4 but not much on the male.

i did see some from [noir & dark sims 4], [scorpina], [untraditionalnerd], n also [zazoyboy] though he deleted his tumblr before i could get it :,(

so, any recommendations or links for pervy male clothes?

There are also Julie J's site and Elza Scalret's Site that I can recall offhand at this time. 

Really, outside of Loverslab and NSFWMods, this kind of content isn't common for female Sims, either. If anything, the amount for male Sims has the slight edge especially when it cones to content produced by some of the more prolific adult modders like Biondosim and Noir and Dark. 

I suppose that since the term 'perverted' tend to be more liberally applied to things involving female anatomy, that would account for any perception of it being weighed more heavily towards the female characters that the male ones.

It mainly comes down to the primary demographics of the Sims 4 player base. They just tend not to go in for the 'lewd' mods of any kind very much. 

There are two ways to post images, one being the Image button on the tool bar (next to the <> button)which lets you link to a picture off site while the other is to go to the /More Reply Options' button then to the Attach Files section after which you choose a file, attach it then add it to the post.

Option #1

tumblr_ohwro3dsIJ1vlaroeo1_500.png

Option #2

post-197547-0-42944000-1501648900_thumb.png

hmmm... when i think of perverted clothes, i think about things like those perverted halloween costumes, pants with big crotch hole or opened zippers, or transparent/translucent clothes

yeah, things like that

thnx for the suggestion, but i've seen that one already, love the minotaur n the bear costumes 

• 2 weeks later...

OOo excellent!  I'm all new and excited with this (everything is installed and working fine.  I'm even entertaining a few ambitious dreams).  Yes, revealing, sexy, and fetish clothing for male Sims is hard to find. I have a few pieces I've collected and had come to the conclusion I'd have to learn to make them for myself (which is a big ask -- it's not where my strengths lie) I will have to start looking around the recommended sites.   Question -- is it noted in the list which ones have difficult-to-get-to downloads?  I've already had to hunt down and exterminate a very annoying piece of adware I downloaded due to not paying enough attention to what buttons I was clicking, and I've also had some sites run me through a variety of pages before reaching the actual file (only to have the files NOT actually download, which was disappointing -- just empty files).

I'm still reading various posts and trying to get up-to-date.  

Oh, and while I'm being all enthused (and yes, UN has several nice pieces for male sims!), if there is anyone who would like suggestions for items, here are mine.  I did a quick Google and pulled up some reference images but the forum will not allow me to either paste them, link them, or attach them .(Perhaps that is a privilege that comes after time or money.)  I have them stored if they are wanted.

A leather vest (with NO shirt underneath), one buttoned, one open

A silky texture unbuttoned long tailed shirt (a dress shirt)

Rope bondage harnesses

Leather collar with straps attached to a leather codpiece/cockring and thong

Male corset

Leather side laced knee pants with open back .

There are also Julie J's site and Elza Scalret's Site that I can recall offhand at this time. 

Really, outside of Loverslab and NSFWMods, this kind of content isn't common for female Sims, either. If anything, the amount for male Sims has the slight edge especially when it cones to content produced by some of the more prolific adult modders like Biondosim and Noir and Dark. 

I suppose that since the term 'perverted' tend to be more liberally applied to things involving female anatomy, that would account for any perception of it being weighed more heavily towards the female characters that the male ones.

It mainly comes down to the primary demographics of the Sims 4 player base. They just tend not to go in for the 'lewd' mods of any kind very much. 

True, there isn't much that is "extreme" but there is one creator on TSR who comes close to the line with several pieces -- BillSims.  They are more PG13 than R or X rated, but there are some goodies.  A few other artists there do very sexy/body conscious clothing (Ekinege and Harmonia come to mind.  RemusSirion makes some delicious leatherwear for males and females and some killer skins, but aside from one pair of leather-look briefs, the male clothing is not revealing, although I do love the "King" pants and use them a lot).

The female body in Sims is easier to sexualize because females in general are more sexualized in many Western cultures (and some others world wide) which makes anything body conscious and revealing seem more sexy.  It's a whole perception thing -- a shirtless man is  a man without a shirt, but a shirtless woman is highly sexual and not allowed in public :)

Maybe I should figure out how to make clothes for Sims.  I keep thinking about it and thinking I can't manage it.  

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived