Gay mods out there?

Hi all! I just bought  the Sims4 and some xpacks (the sale~)! I'm new here and I'm a very long time sims player (from 1 to 4 now) and I'm seeking some mods for gay sims. Lots of good stuff here but I mainly see f/m and m/m/f. It's hard to even find sexy clothing for male sims. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

So I really have a lot of sites and animations that match gay men, I im a little lazy to put everything but for now I give you this :

- Sexysims (you need create an account) : http://sexysims.info/browse.php?gs=4

- LLS (my favorite, most popular, especially for creating the hairy men) : http://luumiasims.com/

Favorites and don't forget ;)

Hi all! I just bought  the Sims4 and some xpacks (the sale~)! I'm new here and I'm a very long time sims player (from 1 to 4 now) and I'm seeking some mods for gay sims. Lots of good stuff here but I mainly see f/m and m/m/f. It's hard to even find sexy clothing for male sims. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

And most my stuff work on both genders., link in my sig

• 9 months later...

Well this is all great!  My head was about to explode from lack of being able to find some nice sexy male content for this game.  Guess I got spoiled by the male content created for the previous installments.  After 4 years I expected a lot more!  This helps me feel tons better about it though. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I stopped playing sims 4 for some time but I have made some gay custom content, however because I'm a bit of a horny bastard the cc is quite... x-rated and very nsfw lol so if anyone is kind of curious as to what kind of gay cc I've made exactly send me a message and we can discuss :)

• 6 months later...

Narci-cism bulge slider.  Leather vest with or without T-shirt and chaps with jeans by Metalfenix and TheDevineJD uniform cap at Mod the Sims. 

JulieJ's dropped pants at the ankle, open fly jeans with soft penis, bulge jeans, bulge briefs, swimsuits, boxer-briefs, open shirts and jackets without T-shirts at Loverslab and Julietoon. 

Leather vests and jackets as accessories at Merigold. 

LumiaLoverSims All Strapped Up jockstrap and construction helmet.  

Noir and Dark open fly jeans with erect penis.   

E404P dropped jeans at the bottom of the hips, shorts and boxers at the knees at Loverslab.  

Archived