Bodyslide noimage texture issue

I bet this is familiar to some people here.

ac8ddc27d2a351e5a1abaa1f0c2662b9.png

I'm running Bodyslide through Mod organizer 2.0.8.3.

I have a female body and face texture mod installed, and even moved the textures to the F4 directory in steamapps.

I'm having the same issue with all armors

02a25c6bbcbf9955153899954a5241fd.png

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

While I'm in a technical support thread,

Is there a way to enable the view of achievements with the "achievement enabler"?

I get achievements (recently got "When freedom calls"), but I wonder if I could see all achievements since the are all hidden for me.

I have a female body and face texture mod installed, and even moved the textures to the F4 directory in steamapps.

Probably wrong directory.
Correct would be Fallout 4 -> Data.

In the Fallout 4 directory should not be a folder textures, meshes or esp's etc. - but in the data.

Probably wrong directory.
Correct would be Fallout 4 -> Data.

In the Fallout 4 directory should not be a folder textures, meshes or esp's etc. - but in the data.

Made a mistake in the post, I did put the textures folder in Data.

I just noticed that the same is happening with my modded Skyrim after I moved it to my HDD.

I'm pretty damn sure it has to do with that :/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
9 minutes ago, Pandoras_Heaart said:

OKAY. After 2 hours of working on it, I finally realized that you have to go to settings on CBBE's Bodyslide and from there change the data path to your mod folder. That's all You are welcome <3 

This problem is solved by:  Setting up Bodyslide/Outfit Studio for the correct game and paths.  Additionally:

MO2 2.1.2 was just released on 13-April.  Users should upgrade to it. Fixes many issues with the virtual file system and calling out to programs like Bodsylide and Outfit studio.  I've been testing it for a few weeks, and while it's not yet pefect, it's a country mile better than MO 2.0 builds.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same issue here. Spent a couple hours reading forums with no good results. Even the last poster here, his idea didn't work for me. 

I did figure out the issue and it WAS a pathing problem, however, pointing to my MO mods folder did not work. Nor did pointing to my Skyrim folder. What DID work for me was point Bodyslide to My Skyrim DATA folder. Then viala! Problem solved!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

First, I am using MO2 and have installed both CBBE and Bodyslide & Outfit Studio using MO2 to my MO2 Mods folder (see image). I have created my custom body and have successfully modified clothing from several clothing mods to fit my modified body. Consider me a perfectionist but I cannot figure out how to resolve the "No Image" issue in the Bodyslide preview pane or in Outfit studio (see image).

I have read several forums with "fixes" but none seem to work for me..........please this should not be that difficult to setup.1656127348_NoImageIssueinBodyslide.jpg.8bf6bc87e01bdadc85d81a6c6566760f.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The thing that fixed the "NoImage" issue for me was after installing Bodyslide I just created the standard CBBE Body, closed Bodyslide and then started FO4 with the normal Launcher Fallout4.exe not F4SE.exe. Load a Savefile, look that it works (the Savefile needs to load) and Quit the game. Opening Bodyslide again has the Bodytextures showing up.

After moving the installation directory, you need to fix the filepaths in both Mod Organizer and Bodyslide/OS.

Perhaps Bodyslide might require launching the game once through the real game .exe, to refresh its Registry data.

(sorry if this was mentioned already)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/18/2019 at 1:59 AM, guk said:

After moving the installation directory, you need to fix the filepaths in both Mod Organizer and Bodyslide/OS.

Perhaps Bodyslide might require launching the game once through the real game .exe, to refresh its Registry data.

(sorry if this was mentioned already)

The problem is that my version of MO2 installs mods to "C:\Users\'User name'\Appdata\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\mods.  How do I rectify this?  How do I install Bodyslide but make it go to the data folder or can I simply do a cut and paste, change the path in settings and hope it will work?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/15/2018 at 5:39 AM, Pandoras_Heaart said:

OKAY. After 2 hours of working on it, I finally realized that you have to go to settings on CBBE's Bodyslide and from there change the data path to your mod folder. That's all You are welcome ❤️
Pandora

Thank you. A really big Help. And Easy,  woow.. ;- )))))

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

None of this worked for me, but I found the problem. The mod "Cute Presets" caused missing textures. Luckily there was a fix provided by the mod author. I found this out by deactivating all my mods besides CBBE and BodySlide  and then checked to see if there was still missing textures. There wasn't any missing textures when I deactivated all the mods so I knew another mod was causing the problem. I reactivated one mod at a time and kept checking until I found the mod that caused the problem.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 9:57 PM, TimothyLilBoots said:

None of this worked for me, but I found the problem. The mod "Cute Presets" caused missing textures. Luckily there was a fix provided by the mod author. I found this out by deactivating all my mods besides CBBE and BodySlide  and then checked to see if there was still missing textures. There wasn't any missing textures when I deactivated all the mods so I knew another mod was causing the problem. I reactivated one mod at a time and kept checking until I found the mod that caused the problem.

SAAAME!!!! Such an easy fix for something I overlooked! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/9/2021 at 9:57 PM, TimothyLilBoots said:

This was the fix that worked for me. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.05.2021 at 04:57, TimothyLilBoots said:

У меня ничего из этого не сработало, но я нашел проблему. В моде «Симпатичные пресеты» отсутствовали текстуры. К счастью, автор мода предоставил исправление. Я обнаружил это, отключив все свои моды, кроме CBBE и BodySlide, а затем проверил, не остались ли текстуры еще. Когда я деактивировал все моды, отсутствующих текстур не было, поэтому я знал, что проблема связана с другим модом. Я повторно активировал один мод за раз и продолжал проверять, пока не нашел мод, который вызвал проблему.

LOL Works for me TOO!!! You are GOD MY MAN!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
On 4/14/2018 at 8:39 PM, Pandoras_Heaart said:

OKAY. After 2 hours of working on it, I finally realized that you have to go to settings on CBBE's Bodyslide and from there change the data path to your mod folder. That's all You are welcome ❤️
Pandora

Yup...that was it! Thank you!!!!!!

Well i finally fixed. First off. You have to check to make sure you have completely installed Fallout 4. Run the game normally first.

Now that you've done that. Now install in this order. (Note if these are already installed. Uninstall them.)

1.  Callente's Beautiful Bodies

Next

2.BodySlide

Next

3.Whatever you where going to use. Lets say CherrysCBBEBodyPhysics-2.1

Next

4. The outfits.  Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP - 2Pac Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer2.1

It should be working now.