Kinky world animations not found

I got this problem when I loaded up a game and tried to woohoo. The various selections for the type of woohoo were disabled with "no animation found" message.

Then I started a new game, this time, however, the animations were working. I saved that games and the next time I loaded it, same problem.

if anyone can help me with this problem...

the only mods I have installed are:

Framework

AwesomeMod

CMAR

GECKo female nudes

Amra72 animations for KW

L666 animations for KW

mike24 animations for KW

KW masteranimations

kinky world masteranimations

ONIKI Kinky world 

• 2 months later...

I've had this problem too, but I have tried to add every single OKW animation I have. Every time it gives me a red notification that says something along the lines of animation not found, does not exist... Basically rejecting it, like I would've wrote it wrong, but I haven't. I'm sure I'd get some conformation that they're there, but they're not. The only animation I have working is a single one for vaginal sex on a sofa, or a bench. A double seat anyway. The animations I have are from L666, mike, Amra 72 and masteranimations. I don't have all of them here, because some I'm simply not interested in (like the kw_mike24_pets) These are the codes for the ones I have, and that I have tried multiple times:
kw_amra72_animations
KW_L666_Animations (and kw_lady666_kinky_animations for that matter like someone said but still didn't work)
kw_mike24_lesbians

kw_mike24_classics
kinkyworldmasteranimations

For each of these I've got a KW and a OKW package file (except master animations, one file has KW and the other one is just called KinkyWorldMasteranimations.package. They're all in the folder mods, but seperated by folders so I have better control of what is where. I've got version 1.67.2 of my game and the OKW version I have is the latest one I've seen here which is 0.3.7. From the zip file I've downloaded on this site I've extracted everything into one folder which is in my Packages folder. I've also had Animated WooHoo Passion, but I've read that they conflict, yet removing AW has not helped with this. I have a lot of cc but mainly aesthetic things, not a lot of actual mods. From mods I have the breast fix (where they look more round, rather than a polygon when bigger), I have also a lot of sliders of all sorts, cmar's skin tone mod where you get more slots for skintones, and where the values for muscle and weight are more extreme (cmar_SkinTonePanel_Body_Sliders1.38). I have a lot of premium store content, but I doubt a non third party content would damage this. From NRaas I have MasterController, Dresser, Traveler, Cupcake, Overwatch (I have turned off delete cloth feature) and WooHooer.
I doubt any of these had anything to do with it though. Other sexy like things I have are mainly Cmar's stuff. I have the penis which works fine, Cmar's Get Naked mod, and I've also got the velocitygrass no mosaic (which works properly as well, even though I couldn't find anything above a 1.63 version).

I have not yet found anything else to not work, except maybe no sims showing up to woohoo when I select the option on an object, but this again could be because there's no animation to support it on that object (hot tub for an example). Do I just have too many sub folders? The package files for these when I look at it now are 5 folders deep from the Packages folder. The animations are also seperated by creator by folders. I'll try putting them less 'deep' into the packages folder, and all together, but I doubt that'll work.

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

I've moved the files to all be inside 1 folder in package folder, and deleted the cache files. That did the job on almost all animations except Lady666 ones. I've tried writing just L in the code, or Lady, wrote it the case sensitive way, and it didn't recognize any of those.
So far everything is going ok, except sometimes as they start to do the animation (they all stand in the same spot right before the animation starts), and right as they stand there they just go back into standing around and not doing it anymore.
I'd like to know how to turn off the menstrual cycle, since I don't really care about that at all.

• 3 months later...

Having pretty much exactly the same problem, and I have pretty much exactly your same set up.  When one of my sims is -offered- woohoo, there's one animation and one only that works on a loveseat or bench.  When I try and start a woohoo, It's always greyed out, with a "no animations available" message.  I have activated the animation packages in the kinkyworld settings, (save for L666 which doesn't work for me either), and at the moment I have all of my packages dumped directly into the mods folder, so "depth" of subfolders wouldn't appear to be relevant. 

Hopefully somebody has a thought on this, but given how old both this game and this mod are i'm not that hopeful.  Trying to mess around with old games that aren't Skyrim sucks.  

2 hours ago, DaveTheAngryJew said:

When I try and start a woohoo, It's always greyed out, with a "no animations available" message.  I have activated the animation packages in the kinkyworld settings

Try to delete these files and recheck:

image.png.2806c2736d44cc8400c9d0e6d17aee66.png

2 hours ago, DaveTheAngryJew said:

Hopefully somebody has a thought on this, but given how old both this game and this mod are i'm not that hopeful.  Trying to mess around with old games that aren't Skyrim sucks.  

TS3 not that old, released in 2009, but they were patching it until 2014 and stopped after they released cartoony-looking Sims 2.5 and called it Sims 4.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, SexyChucky said:

same with me

???????

Did you read any of the posts here? The OP and the first few are good examples of how to write a post. They say what animations they have and what they tried to do to get them to work. 

So you understand what your post means to others who are not you and don't know all you have tried, or not tried...

"I can't get the bones to work either."

Makes perfect sense to me.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, PrincessSimmer13 said:

my sims started they were just standing in the middle of the bed

Is it with all animations or just one particular one?

usually/always "animation" is 2 files: OKW- animation start commands and KW- animation clips.  it looks very much like you have the first, without the second. Or are they from different versions.  

in short, put things in order and everything will work))