HDT female draugrs for vanilla and Immersive Creatures

Got a question about armor textures. Downloaded both the mods for armor, but some of the Draugr have purple missing textures for rags.   How do I fix that?

Edit: So it seems like the Rag Draugr have texture issues with the Ragged Robes they wear.  I was able to loot it off them and equip it and the textures are fine on me.  So it's strictly and issue with hdt draugr files.  heck, I even removed the mod and just used Bad Dogs, and the Rag Draugr textures were fine.  It's just this mod that has texture issues with it...

11 hours ago, battleshadow said:

Got a question about armor textures. Downloaded both the mods for armor, but some of the Draugr have purple missing textures for rags.   How do I fix that?

Edit: So it seems like the Rag Draugr have texture issues with the Ragged Robes they wear.  I was able to loot it off them and equip it and the textures are fine on me.  So it's strictly and issue with hdt draugr files.  heck, I even removed the mod and just used Bad Dogs, and the Rag Draugr textures were fine.  It's just this mod that has texture issues with it...

oh forgot to mention you need tiwa's minidresses mod for that one to work. you can also just go to the nif and replace the texture path with the regular vanilla ones but it might look odd.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed something while doing Necromancy. ( By the way. I play a character that rapes every female who tries to him.) Pretty long lets play. But anyway. There seems to be something going on when in a Necromancy sex position. Corpses body types seem to change to a default body meshe. How do i change it to your mod?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do you get the nude models to work on sex lab?, on my gamme the nude model always sithces to the one from more nasty critters, the only way it seems to mantain this model is to switch of the nude model, so it remains with their rags, any way to get the nude hdt model to work?

• 5 months later...