C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP V2

Not sure if this is a problem in PSQ itself, but it looks like the First person meshes(for the Succubus Armor) refer to textures that don't exist. Edited the meshes to point to the vanilla Daedric textures to fix the problem.

Could be something I didn't install though, but everything in PSQ seems to work fine(save for the perhaps obvious bug where NPCs don't rag-doll correctly after those "feeding" scenes). 

23 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure if this is a problem in PSQ itself, but it looks like the First person meshes(for the Succubus Armor) refer to textures that don't exist. Edited the meshes to point to the vanilla Daedric textures to fix the problem.

Could be something I didn't install though, but everything in PSQ seems to work fine(save for the perhaps obvious bug where NPCs don't rag-doll correctly after those "feeding" scenes). 

Over 600 downloads and you're the first to point this out, but you're absolutely right.  I don't remember what I did, why I did it, etc., etc. when I made this, and appreciate you bringing this to my attention. Maybe it's time to revisit it.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, c5kev said:

I've thought about the zap thing as many play as futas...  perhaps.

Posted just such a few characters using the PSQ mod and this conversion - this conversion being one of the reasons I decided to try PSQ in the first place. 

Also, another slight problem would be the boots. Only generated the gauntlet and boot meshes in bodyslide(with this new version), and the boots have a similar problem to a previous version of the Daedric boots in the Remodeled Armor for UUNP mod, where the pointed part in front of the knee bends when crouching, where it should not.  

2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Also, another slight problem would be the boots. Only generated the gauntlet and boot meshes in bodyslide(with this new version), and the boots have a similar problem to a previous version of the Daedric boots in the Remodeled Armor for UUNP mod, where the pointed part in front of the knee bends when crouching, where it should not.  

I'm afraid there isn't anything I can do about the bending thing. I prefer my girls in heels and the boots in my mod are the only ones I thought looked decent. I'm afraid we'll all have to live with it and / or wait for someone more talented than I that can make a better mod.

On 26.12.2017 at 1:41 AM, c5kev said:

That is YunDao HDT Hair - it's a great hair package - listed under Clone Real on THIS PAGE .

I thought it was something else. Although I have this mod, my hair looks way different, it's more brown in color and the physics are slightly different. I'm using 2.7 version.

2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

The Futa Cuirass has a slight problem - it outputs the two .nif files and the .tri file as Futa_Cuirass_0/1.nif/tri, and this means the main armor mesh is not replaced correctly when choosing that option. 

Redownload the file. I saw that and fixed it. You must have DL'ed it before I got to it. Sorry for the inconvenience.   Man, you musta downloaded the update right away 'cuz I fixed it within 5 minutes!  :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Pssssssssssst!

You could use assets from this *amazing* mod if you play a succubus that transforms from a terrifying demon to a beautiful woman.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81187

The mod maker encourages potential users to use the assets for personal characters from different races! His/her mod is simply a suggestion/concept idea and basic setup for those assets.

I personally use the skin and horns from there, add preferred wings, pick blue or red or gray skin colour transform from PSQ and now that I can bodyslide this armor I will do that. I use a custom body made from UUNP for succuform (with small, disgusting saggy tits at 0 weight to big and round knockers at 100) and CBBE for human (beautiful B cup to something like G cup), https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29476/ Pumping Iron to make it so my character progresses from 0 to 100 weight throughout the game (used to play with Deadly Drain https://www.loverslab.com/topic/42939-sexlab-deadly-drain/ instead! I prefer this nowadays, Deadly Drain is too annoying to set up to my liking), check also if you have/would like this file https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3543-psq-tweaks/ it's cool and stable changes for PSQ. Makes it so your true form is succubus, among other, logical things!

Hope this inspires someone, and thanks boss for your work!

15 hours ago, Wibbiz said:

Pssssssssssst!

You could use assets from this *amazing* mod if you play a succubus that transforms from a terrifying demon to a beautiful woman.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81187

The mod maker encourages potential users to use the assets for personal characters from different races! His/her mod is simply a suggestion/concept idea and basic setup for those assets.

I personally use the skin and horns from there, add preferred wings, pick blue or red or gray skin colour transform from PSQ and now that I can bodyslide this armor I will do that. I use a custom body made from UUNP for succuform (with small, disgusting saggy tits at 0 weight to big and round knockers at 100) and CBBE for human (beautiful B cup to something like G cup), https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29476/ Pumping Iron to make it so my character progresses from 0 to 100 weight throughout the game (used to play with Deadly Drain https://www.loverslab.com/topic/42939-sexlab-deadly-drain/ instead! I prefer this nowadays, Deadly Drain is too annoying to set up to my liking), check also if you have/would like this file https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3543-psq-tweaks/ it's cool and stable changes for PSQ. Makes it so your true form is succubus, among other, logical things!

Hope this inspires someone, and thanks boss for your work!

No, no I can't. Quite a while back, this mod utilized and I had permission to use a modified version of the Nox skin. But ZwabberdieBo didn't want my mod posted anywhere but Nexus and I can't do that. And because I want to respect his wishes, well, here we are.  But thanks for the idea anyway :smile:  

1 hour ago, c5kev said:

No, no I can't. Quite a while back, this mod utilized and I had permission to use a modified version of the Nox skin. But ZwabberdieBo didn't want my mod posted anywhere but Nexus and I can't do that. And because I want to respect his wishes, well, here we are.  But thanks for the idea anyway :smile:  

Oh, this wasn't for you specifically, but for users. I just think it's awesome and a great mix that I should recommend. Thanks for the reply!

1 hour ago, Wibbiz said:

Oh, this wasn't for you specifically, but for users. I just think it's awesome and a great mix that I should recommend. Thanks for the reply!

Ah. I was a bit disappointed about not being able to use the skin cuz it's a real good one to be sure. Plus, I'd put a lot of time into it...but oh well.

I did notice after installing "Tweaks" that my transform hotkey no longer works. It seems to mess that up, which is no good.

1 hour ago, c5kev said:

Ah. I was a bit disappointed about not being able to use the skin cuz it's a real good one to be sure. Plus, I'd put a lot of time into it...but oh well.

I did notice after installing "Tweaks" that my transform hotkey no longer works. It seems to mess that up, which is no good.

Strange, my transform is working fine... Maybe for some reason that requires a new game? Or try changing the hotkey to a new one and switch back after testing that. Those are my ideas anyway! I love playing with Tweaks btw it just makes a lot of sense, so if you can figure it out it's worth it!

1 hour ago, Wibbiz said:

Strange, my transform is working fine... Maybe for some reason that requires a new game? Or try changing the hotkey to a new one and switch back after testing that. Those are my ideas anyway! I love playing with Tweaks btw it just makes a lot of sense, so if you can figure it out it's worth it!

Yeah, something's goofy. I started a new game and tried a diff. key, so I'm not sure what would cause THAT crap to happen.  But I like the sound of what "Tweaks" does, so I'll re-enable it at some point.

• 8 months later...

Just to add to the thread. If you don't change body shape in the PSQ MCM. Top option under Transformation you do not need the human body mesh in the PSQ mesh folder as the game will use the one in the Character folder. 

If you wish to grow bigger or use a different body type than the one you are using then yes you will need the human body mesh in the PSQ folder. 

Just one question and its something I have not been able to fix. When I fly my wings spasm they don't flap. How do I fix this? 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Just to add to the thread. If you don't change body shape in the PSQ MCM. Top option under Transformation you do not need the human body mesh in the PSQ mesh folder as the game will use the one in the Character folder. 

If you wish to grow bigger or use a different body type than the one you are using then yes you will need the human body mesh in the PSQ folder. 

Just one question and its something I have not been able to fix. When I fly my wings spasm they don't flap. How do I fix this? 

Yes, that would be correct.  If you're referring to "Real Flying" wings, I don't know. You'd have to ask Anton that question. Mine flap OK, but I often go into a T-pose while flying which is rather annoying and totally un-immersive to say the least.  "But flying is still the best way to go..."   ...I think someone said that once.  :)

the flying mods on nexus seem to be all old and didnt had any updates for a long time.

only flying mod that I could get to work without issues is:

Flying Mod Beta v0.9 + Flying Mod Overhauled and Enhanced

just be careful if you fly realy fast and nose to earth => a modded game might CTD, because it has to load all those creatures, SLA , armors, npcs and what not

for fast flying its best to fly realy high (over the ground billboard so to say?)

even has its own magical attack while flying

for battles while in the air with wings (falldamage) I found this one better (and goes well with the high PSQ jump):

Levitate Toggle-able Spell 1.3

(I dont use the optional file "mixed levitate/flying" because it needs PECA2)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

the flying mods on nexus seem to be all old and didnt had any updates for a long time.

only flying mod that I could get to work without issues is:

Flying Mod Beta v0.9 + Flying Mod Overhauled and Enhanced

just be careful if you fly realy fast and nose to earth => a modded game might CTD, because it has to load all those creatures, SLA , armors, npcs and what not

for fast flying its best to fly realy high (over the ground billboard so to say?)

even has its own magical attack while flying

for battles while in the air with wings (falldamage) I found this one better (and goes well with the high PSQ jump):

Levitate Toggle-able Spell 1.3

(I dont use the optional file "mixed levitate/flying" because it needs PECA2)

Oh, sweet!  Amen, the flying mods are ancient and never really thought about locating a newer one. Thanks for the links and shit...  :)   Flying attacks...nice!

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, mangalo said:

Hi OP, I couldn't find a xml file for a HDT-tail like in your screenshot, is there somewhere I can find it ?

Hello mangalo. The tail xml files are part of the (required) PSQ Transform Package noted on the description page and located in "Data\SKSE\Plugins\Tails".

• 4 weeks later...