C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP V2

View File

Hello Folks.   I've been meaning to update this mod for a while now and here we are. This is Version 2 that features new armor for a better, more complete look. This "Player Succubus Quest" (PSQ) mod is for UUNP users and consists of armor meshes & textures, body meshes & textures, eye texture choices, horn mesh choices and BodySlide armor files. So, without further adieu, let's make a bloody succubus!

* * *  VERSION 2.1  * * *

ADDED FUTA CUIRASS OPTION IN BODYSLIDE

INSTALLATION:

This mod requires the installation of Player Succubus Quest by ojanen and the PSQ Transform Package by Rezy FIRST. If one doesn't have those mods installed already, one can still download and install this mod. I would then, however, recommend you seek professional help.

1 - INSTALL MY MOD: Overwrite any files or say "Yes To Mod" in NMM.

2 - BUILD NEW ARMOR in BODYSLIDE:  Look for "C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP" under the "Group Filter". Select your body preset and batch-build the cuirass, boots and gloves. Don't forget to check the "Build Morphs" box in order to have in-game RaceMenu morphs.

If you don't see you're preset, under the Group "C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP", then select "Unified UNP HDT" instead. Under "Outfit/Body", select "Unified UNP HDT". Now select your preset. Click "Save As" and re-type your preset name, but now check the "C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP" group to assign your preset to that group. Now you'll be able to build new armor parts.

3 - You're done.

I also recommend trying Real Flying mod by Anton. For those that have olive or purple-colored succubi, I have created matched wings to be used with Anton's mod. Check 'em out!

OPTIONS:

EYES:  My mod uses eye textures that features a black and red sclera (the white part of the eye) with white pupils. I just thought they were a bit creepier. But these can be changed using any one of 14 different textures I've included - and are located in "Data\textures\psq\Extra Stuff\Eyes". Copy one of those textures into "Data\textures\psq\succubusbody\female" and rename the file "PSQSuccubusEye.dds".

Eyes look weird after doing the above: In MCM, uncheck "Transform Eyes" (whatever). Transform back to human. Go back into MCM and check "Transform Eyes". Transform back to Succubus...you should be OK now.

HORNS: There are optional horns that are part of Rezy's XForm package, but they didn't seem to install via the FOMOD (which has been updated though BTW). Anyway, I liked them and included them, however, the mod installs "Alduin" horns as default.  To change horns, navigate to "Data\meshes\psq\Extra Horns". There you'll find folders for Alduin, Clavicus, Daedric, Dragonbone, Dragonscale, Draugr, Frost Giant and Rezy. Copy the horn meshes of your choice and paste them into "Data\meshes\psq\succubusarmor\female".  Done!

Thank you to ojenan for the PSQ mod, Rezy (and EvilReFlex) for the PSQ Transform mod and assets used created by ChronoTrigger77 (the pauldrons) and Remodeled Daedric Armor by trumpdog.  Horn meshes are part of TDN Equipable Horns, provided by Nightshade.  Skin used is the Leyenda 4.0 skin by Heroede Leyenda.  Original BodySlide files by Skyrim Shitty, modified by me. It's fantastic mods and modders like these that really make Skyrim the great game that it has become. Please provide "kudos", send money or buy them a new car for their contribution(s).

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/18/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Player Succubus Quest Mod, PSQ Transformpackage, Common Sense
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

How Funny!  I was just playing around with textures for PSQ and BAM!  Your Mod hits LL.  Saved me a ton of time and looks great!   Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

I was wondering if you were thinking about different body textures?  I love the one you have but a few choices might spice things up.  

texture examples:  

Princess NOX, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81187/?

Dragon argonian skin, (cannot seem to find it now)

Halo's abyssal daedric  --  http://mod.dysintropi.me/abyssal-dremora-race/

Dragon Skin - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63680/?

Wondering if  there are some slavtat overlays to be use out there... 

Awesome mod, great job!  

Thank you some much for this your awsome

How Funny!  I was just playing around with textures for PSQ and BAM!  Your Mod hits LL.  Saved me a ton of time and looks great!   Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

I was wondering if you were thinking about different body textures?  I love the one you have but a few choices might spice things up.  

texture examples:  

Princess NOX, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81187/?

Dragon argonian skin, (cannot seem to find it now)

Halo's abyssal daedric  --  http://mod.dysintropi.me/abyssal-dremora-race/

Dragon Skin - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63680/?

Wondering if  there are some slavtat overlays to be use out there... 

Awesome mod, great job!  

Thank you all, but I really haven't done much here.  I don't understand why no one's done this already tbh  ...PSQ's been out a long time.

@ Macnchz.  Just wait a few days...

• 1 month later...

If you don't see you're preset, under the Group "C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP", select "Unified UNP HDT" instead. Under "Outfit/Body", select"Unified UNP HDT". Now select your preset. Click "Save As" and re-type your preset name, but now check the "C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP" group to assign your preset to that group. Now you'll be able to build new armor parts.

This is somewhat confusing to me, maybe it just sleep deprivation, but anyway; might you be able to provide picture directions wher this could be a little more clear?

If you don't see you're preset, under the Group "C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP", select "Unified UNP HDT" instead. Under "Outfit/Body", select"Unified UNP HDT". Now select your preset. Click "Save As" and re-type your preset name, but now check the "C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP" group to assign your preset to that group. Now you'll be able to build new armor parts.

This is somewhat confusing to me, maybe it just sleep deprivation, but anyway; might you be able to provide picture directions wher this could be a little more clear?

This is pretty clear if you read it and look at BodySlide. There are 3 boxes along the top of BodySlide. Left to Right, they are:  Outfit/Body /  Group Filter  /  Outfit Filter .  Knowing this, please re-read the above as it should be easy to follow. If you just can't get it, then yes, I'll post some pics.

Well, I think I partially got it to work right. Though I am am experiencing something odd, let say I am starting off with my character in the custom body that I gave her, then I transform and am in the proper one for that as well, but after I change back to base form I am in what I believe is your C5kev body instead. Is there something else I have to replace?

FYI, using MO, NMM is just inconvenient IMO.

Also, in a partially (BS) related note, Is there a way for me to have both a custom BS armor conversion set exclusive to my character and not have it 'overwrite' the conversion that I made to be applied to everyone else?

No, it's not odd really. They just don't really explain how the transform mod works for folks.

Your character's body uses meshes from either  "Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" (game default character)  OR   if you have a custom character, in "Data/meshes/actors/character/Your Custom Character's Directory" (usually). I assume you're using just a default race-type character like Nord for now and that's what you're seeing - the body you made - initially.

Now, when you transform into a succubus, your character uses body meshes from "Data/meshes/psq/succubusbody".  BUT, when you transform back to human, the mesh used is from "Data/meshes/psq/humanbody" (the C5Kev body) and not YOUR BODY from the original directory I mentioned above. And at this point, PSQ flip-flops between the PSQ humanbody & succubusbody mesh directories. And that's why you're confused - and rightfully so.

Make Your Bodies / Armor.

HUMAN

So let's say you're playing using a Nord female character. In BodySlide, you have it set up to make a UNP HDT body, with your preset and click "Build". That sends the new body mesh to the game's default directory "Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" as I said above.  Good.  Now, you have to build a human body for PSQ. But instead of just clicking "Build", you need to hold down the CTRL button while clicking "Build" (also be sure to check the "Build Morphs" box in order to make in-game UUNP RaceMenu changes ). Doing that sends the new body meshes to "Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide" directory - and you need to copy / paste 3 files - femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif and femalebody.tri  files into the "Data/meshes/psq/humanbody" directory.

Nothing special about building human armor. Just select a group in BodySlide, i.e. WTF The Amazing World of Bikini Armors, then select your body preset. Click "Build" or "Batch Build". Done. 

BTW, select / install an armor mod that only your character will wear, such as The Amazing World of Bikini Armors. That way you'll be different than everyone else.

SUCCUBUS

Now for the succubus body. In BodySlide, make whatever body shape changes - bigger tits, wider ass for your succubus and click "Save As" - so you can use it again and not loose it. A dialog box will appear that says "Enter preset name" and type a name for your new succubus body like "Haseo Succubus" and check the "Group" boxes that are appropriate, i.e. UNP HDT, Bikini Armor, C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP, etc.  Now select group Unified UNP HDT , then the Haseo Succubus body preset. Again, hold down the CTRL button while clicking "Build", thus sending the new meshes to "Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide" directory. Copy / paste 3 files - femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif and femalebody.tri  files THIS TIME into the "Data/meshes/psq/succubusbody" directory.

MAKE SUCCUBUS ARMOR

In BodySlide, select group C5Kev's PSQ Daedric Armor UUNP , then the Haseo Succubus body preset. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build". Done.

Your bodies and armor are ready to go.

Custom Armor For Character That's Also Used By NPC's

"Is there a way for me to have both a custom BS armor conversion set exclusive to my character..."  Sure, but you need a custom character / race (Lunari, Temptress, etc.) AND / OR one that comes with custom armor to do this AND it can get slightly complicated. You will need knowledge of TES5Edit and Nifscope programs to modify the character and/or armor files, but it's not that hard.  But let's get your character and PSQ working correctly first so you can play a while...  :) ...we can build the warp drive engine a bit later, OK?

Yeah, after browsing with nifskope I found the issue with the body. fixed that now i just gotta see if an odd issue That I'm having with Lunari can be replicated with another custom race. I think its probably the 'normal maps' not meshing right with the hands and feet. Will update on that when i can.

"'normal maps' not meshing"  That doesn't make sense. Do you mean that the hand textures look weird? If so, it's probably a CBBE texture on UNP hands.  Just copy your textures from "Data\textures\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\female" into both "Data\textures\psq\hmanbody"  and "Data\textures\psq\succubusbody".

The mod works just fine, so if you installed it correctly, you shouldn't be having any problems. In addition to the mod page instructions, I also wrote a detailed explanation above on what to do and that, in combination with the PSQ Transform Mod instructions, I'm not sure what to tell you at this point because I have no clue as to what you're doing.

"Yeah, after browsing with nifskope I found the issue with the body."  You shouldn't have had ANY issues with the body. I made it, remember? If you didn't like the shape, all you needed to do was simply make a new one using your preset, make armor using your preset and that's it.

I can see in your pic that you are missing hand textures.

Do you think that SG textures just doesn't like the succubus body? because the human one is fine.

In the meantime, im gonna see about reinstalling the mod and NOT replace the succubus textures, I'll report on that in a bit.

Nope, maybe ill try a new game and see if that works.

SG or any other female body textures, it makes no difference. As long as they're UNP and you make a UNP body.

I think that's all. Thank you to ojenan and Rezy for the top-notch work on their great mods. It's mods like these that really make Skyrim the diverse game that it has become. Please provide "kudos", send money or buy them a new car for their contribution(s).

*cough

The original armor is from ChronoTrigger77s "Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT" pack and I made the original transform package what Rezy continued. 

I think that's all. Thank you to ojenan and Rezy for the top-notch work on their great mods. It's mods like these that really make Skyrim the diverse game that it has become. Please provide "kudos", send money or buy them a new car for their contribution(s).

*cough

The original armor is from ChronoTrigger77s "Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT" pack and I made the original transform package what Rezy continued. 

*cough*  LOL!  Well Evil, my apologizes as I wasn't aware of your involvement in the transform mod and happy to add your info on my mod page. Actually, the armor pieces are Beth models and textures, not ChronoTrigger's.

*cough

*cough*  LOL!  Well Evil, my apologizes as I wasn't aware of your involvement in the transform mod and happy to add your info on my mod page. Actually, the armor pieces are Beth models and textures, not ChronoTrigger's.

Yes, its the daedric armor from Bethesda, but chronotrigger made the skimpy hdt version what I used as base.

But I cant remember what I changed in the old transform pack, the meshes, materials and textures in the ceraph mod are much more advanced.  

*cough

Yes, its the daedric armor from Bethesda, but chronotrigger made the skimpy hdt version what I used as base.

But I cant remember what I changed in the old transform pack, the meshes, materials and textures in the ceraph mod are much more advanced.  

I used parts from the Remodeled Daedric mod and trumpdog claimed the meshes were Beth's. Since I've never used daedric in a game, I've never really seen or thought about it. With that said, I doubt Beth wouldn't make a skimpy-ish anything, so I'm tempted to agree with you. I am more than happy to credit ChronoTrigger for the meshes. I didn't compare the CBBE version to what I used.    :)

Now, I only have one last question regard things; just decided to download and install All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy, so, will the intend results of that be applied to my succubus?

Also, is it just me or is the 'sneak feed' option broken?

I don't use AIO, but can only assume a mesh is a mesh. Just copy them into the directories I mentioned before. Any paths referencing body .xml files should probably be OK, but you can check them with Nifscope.

I think sneak feed works, but not sure. The few times I've tried using it, I've gotten busted, so I don't know. You should direct your question to the PSQ support forum.

• 2 weeks later...

The one thing missing from PSQ is fangs.  Succubi should have them without requiring vampirism.  I ended up sculpting them in Racemenu.  Use them if you like.

SKSE.zip

Visible Version:

post-556789-0-38908200-1505124545_thumb.jpg

Hidden Version that requires mouth animation to see (like Female Facial Animation or PC Headtracking and Voice Type ).

post-556789-0-40395200-1505124582_thumb.jpg

Say "Ahh"

post-556789-0-30336900-1505124598_thumb.jpg

There is also a Vanilla Version for anyone not using UUNP to play around with.

The one thing missing from PSQ is fangs.  Succubi should have them without requiring vampirism.  I ended up sculpting them in Racemenu.  Use them if you like.

attachicon.gifSKSE.zip

Visible Version:

attachicon.gifVisibleFangs.jpg

Hidden Version that requires mouth animation to see (like Female Facial Animation or PC Headtracking and Voice Type ).

attachicon.gifHiddenFangs.jpg

Say "Ahh"

attachicon.gifHiddenFangs talk2.jpg

There is also a Vanilla Version for anyone not using UUNP to play around with.

Thank you, but who said succubi have fangs?  They're just demons that take the form of a woman and may (or may not) have bird-like claws and a tail, depending on the myths one looks at. But hey, it adds shit, so I'm all for it!   Thanks again, they look great!

• 1 month later...