Not my Body! an erotic/horror adventure

“Aisha awoke one day not feeling good, in fact, she didn’t feel that her body was her own. Everything was off, her measurements, the weight, the height, she looked into the mirror and the face that she was looking at wasn't hers… that was what she was feeling. She had to learn how to live with her so-called new body, but not all ended just there. People looked at her in a different way, yes, she was a hot woman now, but everyone was so lustful toward her, and she… liked it, and what was crazy, she was able to make people do her will with a little seduction. And to make things worse, not everything would be what she believes, this world, the people that live in it, Gods, herself, her past, present, and future. Nothing is what she thought that was, the reality is much worst, twisted and stranger, and she needs to dive into this nightmare to find who she is, who she was… and more important, who she wants to be''

Join Aisha on her adventure to find who she is in this erotic/horror adventure. 
Aisha can interact with a ton of NPC, visit multiple places and engage in a variety of activities while she is on her quest to find answers. What is the truth behind this world and the people that live in it? What about Gods, monsters, demons?
The game is a mix between a comic and a visual novel, with RPG aspects. With the freedom to engage with the adventure on your own rhythm, growing Aisha's abilities will let her do more things, and do them better.
The game counts with a good amount of stuff to do right now:
More than 100 places to visit.
More than 50 NPC to interact with.
More than 40 clothes that enable scenes and activities.
More than 100 items divided between normal items, quest items, unique items, and ingredients to craft. These items can be obtained through activities or bought. 
Crafting system, you can craft grimoires and food.
Minigames in the sex scenes that evaluate Aisha's performance on them, letting her earn more Lust and experience from them.
Abilities, skills, and perks that can be used in Aisha activities through the game, and can enable special scenes and activities.
A good variety of activities to do while going through the game, like stealing, seducing, clubbing, going to the gym, working, etc. Some of these activities can be done at night and others at day.
A bunch of jobs so Aisha can earn money, and where she can get new scenes, quests, and more.
Quest, primary and secondary. Some of these quests are related to certain jobs, areas, and Aisha can get a good variety of rewards from them. The primary ones are the ones that make the plot go forward, and can be done whenever you want.
A log system to track your quests, places visited, and people that Aisha meets.
A fighting system, against humans and… something more, that Aisha will find through her adventures.
And more than 150 scenes (mostly ero ones) that are rewards of doing activities, engaging in different jobs, questing, and advancing in the main story.
Experience the first chapter and all its content on this free version
Most of the system is working as intended. More than 100 scenes to unlock and discover through the first part of Aisha’s adventure.
The main difference with the patron’s version is that I’m working in Chapter 2 now, and all the things related to it, characters, places, jobs, systems, etc. This stuff is in development, and my patrons are helping me with them, still you can experience a lot of things in this version, and when Chapter 2 is ready it will go free too.
Take into consideration that you can find some bugs here, these bugs can be fixed in the current patron’s version, and I won’t be working on them since I’m working in a more developed build. Another thing to think about it too is that some stuff from this version will change or will be erased in future versions, but take assurance that right now this version is very complete and you can do a lot of stuff on it, being a good experience of what the game is.
The game has its own tutorials and helps inside to let you know what to do, how to do it, and what you can do.

Subjects

What it have until now and what it will have in the future.
  • Sex (of course), common, rough, violent.
  • Violence.
  • Blood and gore
  • Monsters
  • Cannibalism
  • Murder
  • Torture
  • Anything else that can fix in the story.

What I’m using?

I’m working with Godot right now. The engine is open source and I can make everything that I want with it, no rules for adult stuff and that. The engine also let me build the system in the way that I want, so I don’t have any limit, only my own knowledge and is quite easy to learn.

Screenshots
Spoiler
nmb01.png

nmb03.png

nmb02.png

nmb04.png

nmb05.png

nmb06.png

nmb07.png

nmb08.png

nmb09.png

nmb10.png

nmb11.png

nmb12.png

nmb13.png

nmb14.png

http://image.gxzone.com/images/8/f/8faff52e159.png

http://image.gxzone.com/images/a/6/a6d627294c0.png

This is my patreon if you want to check: https://www.patreon.com/pululon
Edited by pululon

I like what i've seen so far. The club aspects kind of reminds me of the text based game newlife that kind of stagnated so its positive that you've picked up the torch. 

The general gameplay is funded over two general ideas. One is to follow Aisha's story trhough quests and how it's developed with the player choises. The second is to build a robust system of numerous activities so you can play them without taking into the primary story and with enough randomization or customization to make them re-playeables.
All under the lust system that I'm developing and the use of various posibilities in each event.
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems like a good start I really like the UI it seems like a big step forward to other games in this genre, a little short on events and other such content but that's to be expected with the first build, I can't wait to see what you add on the next build.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried it out, and its quite good.    I like your theme and where you seem to be going with this.   Your art is really good!   Original artwork (when it looks good like yours) always trumps everything else.     I think its smart how you've done the artwork too, so you can easily swap out outfits and people, yet still keep the game looking and flowing well.

When I tried to save the game, in any slot, I got an error.   I wasn't sure if that was a bug, or just a feature that was not in yet. 

There were lots of grammar and spelling errors, which I attributed to perhaps English not being your first language?  Because  barring those, your actual context was well done.   The story and conversations were interesting.

I played it until I started seeing scenes that were "coming soon".  

Its a great start.  Other than proofreading, I really didn't see anything much negative, and  I can't wait to see what you add to it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Playing build 4 and I'm liking what I'm seeing! One thing - the console seems to be spitting out a lot of errors a lot of the time... is that, uh, bad?

Also, I declined letting a guy take me home after dancing at the club and the game froze - no more choices, just stuck on an "Image Not Ready" scene.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/11/2017 at 2:18 AM, iron_jack said:

Playing build 4 and I'm liking what I'm seeing! One thing - the console seems to be spitting out a lot of errors a lot of the time... is that, uh, bad?

Also, I declined letting a guy take me home after dancing at the club and the game froze - no more choices, just stuck on an "Image Not Ready" scene.

Thanks for the tip, I will check on it

On 27/11/2017 at 11:44 AM, saviliana said:

So will there be peroid cycles and pregnancy in the future?

I don't think, I have a few things in mind and I never though about pregnancy :P

New Build, 5: https://mega.nz/#!fMl2iLhA!I6LOhCjVZuqDrAJ5Bf-yku605VBj1I679duMaRfGLtA

And a very alpha demo of a fighting system that I will implement in the game.

https://mega.nz/#!1uo0GQ5B!ZJTlUmvpSt43bms6_wRglAtDjrYHfX3UoTfw7terAtc

Here we are with something completely new in Aisha’s journey.

Aisha will have to face monsters, eventually, and she will have to fight them, and this will be the system that I will be using. A fast explaining.

The fight will be between 2 teams of 1 to 4 characters. Aisha will be in the PC team and will be the only one that you will command, the rest of the characters on her side will be managed via IA.

In this very simple demo you can fight against 4 monsters with Aisha and 2 more monsters. Aisha have a normal attack (hit the first enemy in the row) and a skill (bonus in the attack)

Each turn, initiative for each character is decided and then the turn begin. Right now is very simple, each character only hit the first character in the row, one of Aisha’s monster can hit from char 1 to char 3 in the enemy team.

How this will be implemented in the game?

Story wise, I won’t tell. System wise, with some particular outfits you will hunt this monsters or group of monsters around the city, this monsters must be summoned through people that works as a gate This summoning can be done having sex with the gate (more sex scenes!) or making a ritual. Then you will face your enemies, choosing which monsters will be at your side. The monsters of your team needs to be recruited, they are summoned through people too. The way that you can earn them is unlocking scenes  with certain characters that works as gates, this scenes can have sex or you can use lust hearts, then make a ritual to get the monster on your roster, so you can access to them in the fight. 

And, if you lose the fight, well… you know what the monster will do to Aisha.

Anyway, why is this in a separated file?

Well, this isn’t finished yet, I think that I can get ready a fight at the end of the Ian’s quest, but not the entire system. I put this one here as a teaser so you can see what I’m working on, and I will be putting more advances time to time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 2:48 PM, Cocos said:

Interesting, but absolutely unplayable.("script error" after 5 minutes of gameplay here and there are guaranteed  from build 0.2 till 0.8)

Can you be more specific with the errors so I can reproduce them?