Animation Project for FNV.

beck11

I find it really annoying that nobody seems to have a list with the numbers for all the current animations' date=' because it means it is extremely hard to call up suitable animations when you require them.

[/quote']

I have a little private list for non-Zaz 2-p human anims. If someone can list the rest, we can combine them & add the result to the API thread.

Thanks.

No, I dont have any list cause Pride chooses how he assigns anim names when they are inserted into Sexout. I give him descriptive file names and he changes them to numerical ones when he releases a new Sexout update. I dont keep track of what the file names are changed to when they get released either.

The 4 dog anims I gave Pride have not been added yet.

Here is a crude list of things that might be useful for identifying idle animations.

If anyone wants to repeat this: I used fnvdump on sexoutng.esm and then looked for lines that contained the word IDLE and the next 30 lines after those, and from that I extracted lines beginning with [indented] IDLE or MODL and then I stripped some irrelevant stuff off the end.

In other words, in cygwin:

fnvdump Sexout.esm | grep -A30 IDLE | egrep '^ *(IDLE|MODL)' >idles.txt

(which I then editted because the last entry had too many MODL lines and only the first one seemed relevant.

I am attaching the result since it's big.

P.S. i think you should ignore the first entries. I think you need to look for IDLE lines where the <> part has SNG followed by a number which I think is the idle number.

Edit: I have added a csv version of some of this information. LL does not allow .csv file names so you will have to rename it after downloading it if you want that extension. But this version is incomplete and flawed -- it's only to get you started...

• 3 weeks later...

Stuff.

So with Pride's continued absence Im not able to add any new animations to Sexout. So Im just gonna keep this thread posted with updates till he gets back, at least keep the project alive in some way.

post-162-13597881471353_thumb.jpg

post-162-13597881472004_thumb.jpg

post-162-13597881472542_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Beck ,

I was Wondering If You Want to Take Over SexoutZaZ And Add your own animations to it , Till Prideslayer is Back or for good if you like .

There are Mods Being Developed for Sexout and your animations can be Used via ZaZ

I can Give You a 1000 Slots

These are the Groups For the Current animations in ZaZ

101-200 : 1 person, sex
201-300 : 2 person, sex
301-400 : 3 person, sex
1001-2000 : 1 person, non-sex
2001-3000 : 2 person, non-sex
3001-4000 : 3 person, non-sex

3001-4000 are not being Used at all . Im not sure how the Pregnancy thing works in zaz but I can Suggest Splitting them Up For your own reference as of now.

3001-3250 - 2p Human ( Blowjobs , Foreplay , anal etc )

3251-3500 - 2p Human ( Sex )

3501-3750 - 2p Creature (Blowjobs , Foreplay , anal etc)

3751-4000 - 2p Creature ( Sex )

Let me Know If your Up For it I can Guide You

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

hey beck maybe its a good idea to post the animations here on the forum maybe some people can learn themself to integrate the animations in sexout with help of the guide @ the main sexout thread ( and to get the ball rolling again)

yes i know that it sounds like im impatient ( maybe i am ) but you could also see this as a option to recruit new scripters and animators

cheers lars0475

Dont worry, there is no danger of that happening anytime in the foreseeable future. No one will be arsed to do it themselves. I will take over the adding of new animations to Sexout either by using ZAZ or by adding it directly to Sexout but Im currently in the process of reinstalling my FNV so that will take some time.

Secondly, the guide is only for modders to add and test animations. The actual integration of animations to sexout proper were known to Pride alone and he took that with him to his "grave". If he ever comes back I'll try to get him to tell me the steps to adding new animations into Sexout so we dont have this happen again.

I admire your pro activeness but even if I were to post my stuff direct here Im not confident anyone will actually be bothered to look up how to go about adding new animations. Nah, I started this project alone and I'll try my best to keep this project moving forward on my own.

Beck11, my PM folder is saying the message I sent to you wasn't received - did you get it or not?

Also, thought this could be helpful, you've probably already looked into this, but Prideslayer has so kindly left a doc about how to implement anims into Sexout. Look up the "SexoutNGDocs" folder in your data folder, and "NG - how to add anims" text file. It is easier to read in a word document though.

Hopefully that'll help, if you haven't already looked into it.

Heya Beck ,

Sorry For the Long Wait , Here is A Short Tutorial for Adding Animations to SexoutZaZ .

This Tutorial can also be used for Adding Animations To SexoutNG (Or even adding animations in General) But I dont Recommend it , It would be easier to Roll Back SexoutZaZ than SexoutNG in-case of any Blunders.

I would Do it myself . But its a Good Opportunity for me to Pass on some Knowledge I gained.

Its not too Hard , This absolutely doesn't require any Coding at all.

Just CK work I will Explain With Pictures .

Adding Animations to SexoutZaZ Tutorial

2P Human Animations

I will Follow this Hierarchy , Grouping , Naming

3001-3250 - 2p Human ( Blowjobs , Foreplay , anal etc ) 

3251-3500 - 2p Human ( Sex )

3501-3750 - 2p Creature (Blowjobs , Foreplay , anal etc) 

3751-4000 - 2p Creature ( Sex )

Lets Say You Have 2 ready to Add Sex Animations , Rename Them to

3251a and 3251b (3251b being the Bottom or the one on the recieving end , b animations are always mostly Receiving End )

Create a Folder in your FalloutNV Directory

Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims

You could Name it as BeckAnims ( Or whatever it doesnt matter as along as they are in the specified idleanims Directory You can also Create more Subdirectories)

Again this Tutorial is Plugin Specific So Load Up sexoutZaz.esp in the GECK

post-8726-13597882455334_thumb.jpg

1.Make Sure to Set SexoutZaZ.esp as the active Plugin and also Sexout.esm as a master "DO NOT ACTIVATE SEXOUT.ESM".( Google "The G.E.C.K. PowerUp for Fallout: New Vegas " The is really a Nice Addon to GECK as it allows us to Load Multiple ESM.'s )

2.Steps For Adding animations With Pics ( I have Included Baby Steps as Well )

In Geck Goto Gameplay / Idleanimations

post-8726-1359788245586_thumb.jpg

Expand SexoutNGZaz

post-8726-13597882456434_thumb.jpg

Right Click and insert Child

post-8726-1359788246066_thumb.jpg

Name the Block To SNGZAZBECK ( Naming can be done as you wish)

post-8726-13597882461254_thumb.jpg

Move it to the Bottom ( This is Done to Group the animations So its easier to Pick Out )

post-8726-13597882461739_thumb.jpg

You can Copy Conditions From existing Block or Add them manually ( As Shown in the pic I have copied existing Conditions )

post-8726-13597882462261_thumb.jpg

Paste the conditions in Your Block ( SNGZAZBECK or as per your naming )

post-8726-13597882462802_thumb.jpg

Make Sure to change the Value as such ( This is for Grouping reason animations between 3001 to 4000

post-8726-13597882463266_thumb.jpg

Insert child Block Again But this time to SNGZAZBECK

post-8726-13597882463762_thumb.jpg

Now Name this child Block What ever you Wish preferably with numbers/posiions or both ( I have named this to SNGZB3251 This will the animation name which Mod Authors use to call animations Via Sexout )

post-8726-13597882464316_thumb.jpg

Insert 2 child Blocks These will define the Position Conditions , Location of the .kf , Looping etc ( Make sure to suffix A and B properly )

post-8726-13597882464819_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597882465368_thumb.jpg

Save the Plugin . and the Animations are Added

To Test the animations You can have a look here Its the same just have to add a zaz condition

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11726

You can have a Look at Creature animations From SexoutZaZ as well.

The Difference Here is that the .kfs are placed in the

\Data\Meshes\creatures\"CreatureName"\IdleAnims Folder

And Creature animations are added to Creature Blocks In the Idle Animations

post-8726-13597882465886_thumb.jpg

( So The Human animations will Remain in the the Character Blocks)

Animated Objects are Placed anywhere in the meshes Folder and added in Geck

post-8726-13597882466404_thumb.jpg

Just make Sure to Link the Animations to the animated Objects Properly

This can also Be used to add anims to SexoutNG You have to follow the naming Conventions I guess .

Other Mod Authors Please check if I Have Missed anything or any Mistakes etc thanks  

Cheers and Good Luck

Sorry to sound demanding but is there any chance you will release those dog animations soon? Even if I have to manually add them.

The current ones are just.. well.. awful. Especially compared to those.

Be careful what you say, and don't be rude. You realise someone MADE those animations before beck11 came along, in this case, Donkey?

While he may have left, that is no reason to disparage someone's work.

Beck11 is in the process of implementing the animations into Sexout, last I heard a few pages back.

Sorry to sound demanding but is there any chance you will release those dog animations soon? Even if I have to manually add them.

The current ones are just.. well.. awful. Especially compared to those.

Be careful what you say' date=' and don't be rude. You realised someone MADE those animations before beck11 came along, in this case, Donkey?

While he may have left, that is no reason to disparage someone's work.

Beck11 is in the process of implementing the animations into Sexout, last I heard a few pages back.

[/quote']

And donkey has made many, many awesome animations.

Those two are not among them, I see no reason not be honest about this.

Specifically, they're awful for sex with dogs, particularly the first one. It doesn't work at all unless you can come up with an explanation as to how a dog can tie someone's arms behind their back.

Archived