Animation Project for FNV.

beck11

Bleh ,

Im taking Out the Becks Animations From SexoutZaz , Because  They Will Be added to  , SexoutNG Anyways .................... And the Link Is Not Working ,,,,,,,

Guys Just Roll Back to the ESP Provided in the main Page The Data Pack Remains the Same .

Also Have a Lil Patience , Since SexoutNG has Been taken Over by Astymma And Hes Working on the Animations and other things 

Cheers

Guest prodlimen

Hi there beck11. I finally was able to try out your new animations. Sadly, only 50% of the ghoul ones worked, all the others (dog, deathclaw and supermutant) didn´t work. I mean, one of the actors moves but the other one don't, or they are merged together. I'm having in general problems to get animations to work when I´m testing with the console, whether they are the new ones you created recently or the other ones that are already included in Sexout. When I use the sexkey/rapegame plugin all the animations work ok.  However, what I saw was pretty amazing!. The ghoul animations are superb,  if they could be used also with male humans they would look just great (After all, a ghoul was once a human. Judging by the animations you can guess that the ghoul in his prewar existence was a serial rapist). Very well done! ;).

I'll try to fix the problem to check out all your new animations and see if they work ok.  The ghoul animations that worked didn't have any issue regarding to alignment. 

By the way, thanks for your tip about the supermutant bj animation. I found it!!!. Also, I learned how to try out animations.

I was curious about this, and it looks to me like beck11 dropped out of porting lovers anims to fnv because of the team working on that wanted ... (I am not sure, I did not look up that part), but that this thread is about a different project (beck11's own animations).  Other than that, everything reads like beck's busy and trying to be time-efficient.

Or did I miss something important?  I did not read anything too far back, or too deeply...

Hello Beck. Since it seems you are the guru on animations here I have a question if you have the time to answer it:

How hard would it be to make animations just for fondling with breasts, ass and things like that that isn't specifically sex scenes and with clothes on?

Is this something that I with no knowledge of animation can easily learn and do (Keeping in mind that I mostly do scripting and setting up quests and dialogue, and therefore only have the most basic knowledge on how animations work in geck), or is this something that you are willing to make?

I can't promise I will use the animations anytime soon (It's been a while since I was active in here... I am trying to motivate myself to start working on a few of my mods to make them more stable and those kind of animations are the ones I miss the most. Also sex on bed, but that is more SexoutNG territory since I think we have the animations for it, just the scripting isn't completely done), but I think that many plugins can benefit from animations like this.

Hello Beck. Since it seems you are the guru on animations here I have a question if you have the time to answer it:

How hard would it be to make animations just for fondling with breasts, ass and things like that that isn't specifically sex scenes and with clothes on?

Is this something that I with no knowledge of animation can easily learn and do (Keeping in mind that I mostly do scripting and setting up quests and dialogue, and therefore only have the most basic knowledge on how animations work in geck), or is this something that you are willing to make?

I can't promise I will use the animations anytime soon (It's been a while since I was active in here... I am trying to motivate myself to start working on a few of my mods to make them more stable and those kind of animations are the ones I miss the most. Also sex on bed, but that is more SexoutNG territory since I think we have the animations for it, just the scripting isn't completely done), but I think that many plugins can benefit from animations like this.

Can someone with no prior knowledge in animations make animations? Well, you're looking at one. Before I started this I had no experience with Blender or any other graphic software. In fact, I still dont actually; I just stick to the stuff I need and the rest of Blender is still foreign to me. Which always struck me as odd why not many people took up animating cause the info is all out there(albeit disjointed) to guide you through all the steps, you just had to look for it. Of course I can fast track you through all the trial and error and just get you to where I am now which is getting the ideas in your head on to Blender and then into the game.

What you're planning to do, if Im not wrong, is to make animations that range from slight caressing to harder groping, maybe. Shouldnt be too hard, not unlike regular sex animation actually, just a bit longer and with more frames in between but about the same idea. I cant speak as to how successful you will be since....well I just cant. Its not something that can be judged until you try it yourself but like I said: I too had no experience with any thing like this before and I think I managed fine......I think :blush:  Im not too sure what you mean by the clothes thing, I think that falls more to scripting side.

If you're serious about animating then I suggest you grab the portable blender version on nexus, way easier to mange than regular blender and all that python downloading. I'd be happy to guide you along.  Mastercchris is also another animator you can get in touch with if you need more advise.

Cheers.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived