Club de striptease renovado

I would much more have women dancing on my pole...lol

LOL I just spent the morning testing a Brothel, you might get your wish very soon! 

No, this isn't incomplete. I replaced all of the CC with game items so that people didn't have to go on a wild goose chase downloading CC. 

No, this isn't incomplete. I replaced all of the CC with game items so that people didn't have to go on a wild goose chase downloading CC. 

Hmmm ... But in the TXT file you say that we must download many things from elsewhere and get animations from LL 

I am a little confused. First you say you would download many things to have a complete lot now you seem to take issue with the amount of CC I have listed in the text file, which if I remember correctly is some where around 4 files. Maybe 6 if you don't already have the correct animations for the stripper poles. Hmmmm indeed. 

I am not sure if you are being cross on purpose or you just don't comprehend what you are reading. Or perhaps you don't understand how lots work. But it's a very simple concept here. If you like it and want to use it please do so. If you have any personal issues with the design or execution then by all means, please move along and download something else because I won't get into a pissing contest on the internet about something I made on a whim and decided to share with others. If you don't understand how lots work in Sims 4 there are a number of available tutorials on the internet to explain it to you. If you need actual help with the lot beyond knit picking my design choices and wording I used in the text file then please ask and I will help to the best of my ability. Thanks and have a great day. 

There are still cc missing from the club, 11 items to be precise. I got all the cc in the .txt file.

I also have this issue, placing the club after DLing all the CC in the .txt file still ends up with 11 missing items. Including some tables/chairs that make it not valid as a nightclub.

That's an anomaly of the game that was finally narrowed down to it being an issue with placing residential items in a public venue and grouping them together. Or at least that is what I am told when I ask about this. It made no sense to me but there is nothing I can do about this issue however the missing items are the Spiky Gothic Dining Chair and the Undersea Round Dining Table. There should have been 6 tables with 4 chairs around each. I will place this fix on the front page for people to see it so there is no more confusion. 

When I download and add to my mods folder where do I find the content in game?

Everything except the txt file goes into your tray folder. Then you find the building in your gallery. 

The CC you need will go directly into your mods folder. If you need anymore help let me know. 

I will try to explain it VERY VERY simply. 

The original lot had many cc items and a lot of people do not like hunting down CC so I pulled all of the CC out and re-decorated it to make it easier for people to use. I had to leave a few things in to make it work the way I wanted. It really is that simple. And I have absolutely no problem helping people what so ever. Your message came across as if you were trying to just be difficult, not asking for help. 

As for me not sharing things because I don't want to help? That is the most laughable comment I have ever seen and good luck with that attitude in the modding community. You are going to find that not many creators do help with their downloads. This community is the exception, not the rule. 

• 4 weeks later...

The Gym it's easy, this mod is not easy. And if it is so easy tehn why the author did not put it all together? 

Because. CC is made by More than one Person, whom uploaded the Club, Velvet. She doesn't include the CC in the Download because it is the Creation of other Modders.

She Did not want to take Traffic or Hits away from their Page, and Thus included the Link's to Said CC for the Club.

It is Rather Rude to Throw other Peoples Creations in with yours, and Vel isn't a Rude Person. Also tossing other Creators CC in with yours without Express Permission is Stealing. Simply Put, She Probably figured Anyone Who downloaded the Club had more than 3 Brain cell's Rubbing Together and Could figure out how to download the few extra file's

As i told you Velvet...

"Are you Saying i Made the Wrong Choice in a Friend? Because i Don't Make Wrong Choices.

I Make Investments. And the only Way you Fail is by Giving Up.

Listen to me Draculina, You are So much Stronger than you Let yourself Be.
Because behind those eyes, you Have Something i Lost Long ago, The Will To Live.
Now, Stop Running From the Creator you are.
Confront it, embrace it...
And go for it's Fucking throat, Like a Real Fucking Vampire!"

Good job Velvet. The Text File that is Included in the rar folder. is nicely done. and Linked to ALL the CC you have to have for this.

And is Quite Simple to Follow. Good job. I downloaded the club, think i have all the cc but, i'll check just to be sure. Let ya know my thoughts on it later

Thx for the build ^^

Finally my sims can have a decent Bachelorette party  biggrin.png

You're more than welcome. If you need any help with it let me know! :) 

Did you know that BrittipinkieSims has an event mod for bachelorette parties? If your're interested here it is. 

Thx for the build ^^

You're more than welcome. If you need any help with it let me know! :)

Did you know that BrittipinkieSims has an event mod for bachelorette parties? If your're interested here it is. 

Oh, don't worry, time ago i downloaded the mod from Brittipinksims, but always i had the sensation it's too little, now with your upload probably will be more funny  :heart:

Thx for the build ^^

You're more than welcome. If you need any help with it let me know! smile.png

Oh, don't worry, time ago i downloaded the mod from Brittipinksims, but always i had the sensation it's too little, now with your upload probably will be more funny  heart.gif

YAY heart.gif