Club de striptease renovado

Re-Upped

You'll need all DLCs and packs except for Fitness and you'll have to be updated to at least 1.31.37.1020 or this won't let you place it on a lot. 

There is a weird game anomaly where some users experience the upper level bar area having tables and chairs going missing when placing on a lot. Spiky Gothic Dining Chair and the Undersea Round Dining Table are what I used. There should have been 6 tables with 4 chairs around each table. Feel free to use what ever table and chairs you want though.

Place everything but this text file in your tray folder. The downloaded mods go into your mods folder after you extract them. Go into your gallery and on your left hand side you will see the advanced button. Click that then tick "include custom content" and it should show in your gallery now. 

Please keep in mind this is just a building (just like a regular old bar or club you'd get from anywhere else) and that you will have to have Wicked Whims and accompanying animations installed in order for your sims to have sex here.

post-961280-0-48470900-1503672228_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-46036500-1503672229_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-39217200-1503672230_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-36734600-1503672231_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-38477100-1503672232_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-42743100-1503672233_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-59488500-1503672242_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-36846600-1503672243_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-41553900-1503672244_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-45475800-1503672245_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-38411500-1503672246_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-36875400-1503672247_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-26647700-1503672248_thumb.jpg

post-961280-0-27230600-1503672249_thumb.jpg

Now i better get lots of sex in here..lol

If not then you can get your cover charge refunded or 2 free beers. lol 

Also if it's too purpley people can change the color of all lights very easily. Just make sure Headline effects are enabled in WW and click on the light in live mode and it will bring up options for it. In the download I did change some of the lights to basic white to dilute the over saturation of purple lights. 

Also if it's too purpley people can change the color of all lights very easily. Just make sure Headline effects are enabled in WW and click on the light in live mode and it will bring up options for it. In the download I did change some of the lights to basic white to dilute the over saturation of purple lights. 

Or a Free Burrito? XD

Looks awesome Velvet hun i'll download it after i get done making some T-shirts. looks great

Need to make a trait for this place..hmmm wonder if i can change pee puddles white?...lol

Or a Free Burrito? XD

Looks awesome Velvet hun i'll download it after i get done making some T-shirts. looks great

Hahahaha yes! But that can be substituted for chili-cheese fries! We are flexible. Errr..in more ways then one! 

And thank you so much. Please let me know how it plays for you. I was really nervous about uploading this since it wasn't tested before hand on anyone's computer but mine. Plus..PURPLE lol  I was trying so hard to stay in within the games resources so it could be used easily. And when I don't I end up with a 4 story monstrosity with a damn mermaid sex tank. lol  

Need to make a trait for this place..hmmm wonder if i can change pee puddles white?...lol

Yea! The poor janitor. He better wear a hazmat suit! Before I switched to making this one I was making "litter" for my other one that included, of all things, a used condoms rug open wrappers and used condoms laying everywhere. XD

Or a Free Burrito? XD

Hahahaha yes! But that can be substituted for chili-cheese fries! We are flexible. Errr..in more ways then one! 

And thank you so much. Please let me know how it plays for you. I was really nervous about uploading this since it wasn't tested before hand on anyone's computer but mine. Plus..PURPLE lol  I was trying so hard to stay in within the games resources so it could be used easily. And when I don't I end up with a 4 story monstrosity with a damn mermaid sex tank. lol  

Yea! The poor janitor. He better wear a hazmat suit! Before I switched to making this one I was making "litter" for my other one that included, of all things, a used condoms rug open wrappers and used condoms laying everywhere. XD

What would be good if you make a condom that sims slipped on...like in clumsy and it splattered everywhere...lol...anyway less of the jokes nice mod pal :) looking forward to night out.

Or a Free Burrito? XD

"4 story monstrosity with a damn mermaid sex tank."? <_< Smell's Fishy to me :D

Or a Free Burrito? XD

What would be good if you make a condom that sims slipped on...like in clumsy and it splattered everywhere...lol...anyway less of the jokes nice mod pal smile.png looking forward to night out.

Thank you, let me know how it plays for you or what I could have done differently. That goes for you as well Scorpina, and anyone really who plays it. I wouldn't mind making more clubs with input from people. I love me some build mode :D

"4 story monstrosity with a damn mermaid sex tank."? dry.png Smell's Fishy to me biggrin.png

laugh.png laugh.png wink.png

Thinking about the name now with all the purple, maybe I should have named it "Barneys" after the other purple nightmare laugh.png

Thinking about the name now with all the purple, maybe I should have named it "Barneys" after the other purple nightmare laugh.png

The Purple Shaft? XD

Bahahahaha or I could have went with a blue theme and called it Blue Balls.

The Purple Shaft? XD

Or the Blue Waffle? :ph34r:

The Purple Shaft? XD

Or the Blue Waffle? ph34r.png

LOL! EWWWWWW 

wifflegif.com_.gif

The Purple Shaft? XD

Or the Blue Waffle? ph34r.png

LOL! EWWWWWW 

wifflegif.com_.gif

looks good velvet.... too bad my worlds are maxed out on free space. Damnit Maxis... bad enough theey take away custom worlds, atleast make up for it in worlds we can add. #Fuckers

It's all good! Honestly I was aiming for at least one person liking it. I figured if one person saw it and liked it then I'm doing good biggrin.png

Sorry y'all, I am by no means a geeky pc gal, totally end user here.  I downloaded this building, unzipped into my tray, and this building does not show up anywhere in the building mode.  Also checked to see if it wound up in the gallery and or library.  What am I not getting? 

Sorry y'all, I am by no means a geeky pc gal, totally end user here. I downloaded this building, unzipped into my tray, and this building does not show up anywhere in the building mode. Also checked to see if it wound up in the gallery and or library. What am I not getting?

In your library/gallery,

You need to click advanced settings and enable custom content :)

Quality upload Velvet! Can totally see the efforts you put into this!

Sorry y'all, I am by no means a geeky pc gal, totally end user here. I downloaded this building, unzipped into my tray, and this building does not show up anywhere in the building mode. Also checked to see if it wound up in the gallery and or library. What am I not getting?

Thanks sleepy.gif

In your library/gallery,

You need to click advanced settings and enable custom content smile.png

Quality upload Velvet! Can totally see the efforts you put into this!

Thanks sweetie :) 

You mentioned having a version that used a lot of CC. Would you consider posting that one with the shopping list? If someting looks good enough I personally don't mind getting all the CC. Sometimes the shopping list introduces me to CC site that I might be interested in.

You mentioned having a version that used a lot of CC. Would you consider posting that one with the shopping list? If someting looks good enough I personally don't mind getting all the CC. Sometimes the shopping list introduces me to CC site that I might be interested in.

That one is still a bit of work in progress at the moment and right now I'm trying to find which CC broke my game but sure, once I finish I can post that one too. :) 

Thank you!

You're Welcome :)