Pandorasims is a Thief?

Wow Patreon and Google did react fast to my DMCAs!

There is no more Super Mod Patch Goal on Patreon anymore.

I send a DMCA to Google for 9 Urls (Mods) that have been stolen from PS and all 9 did get accepted! I just did a quick Search in Google and indeed my Mods on PS like the More buyable Venues Mod are not listet anymore. Even the Super Mod Patch 4 is gone in the Websearch!

I can only recommend to every Creator whose Mods have been stolen to send DMCAs. I does not take much time and is not difficult to do.

Wow Patreon and Google did react fast to my DMCAs!

There is no more Super Mod Patch Goal on Patreon anymore.

I send a DMCA to Google for 9 Urls (Mods) that have been stolen from PS and all 9 did get accepted! I just did a quick Search in Google and indeed my Mods on PS like the More buyable Venues Mod are not listet anymore. Even the Super Mod Patch 4 is gone in the Websearch!

I can only recommend to every Creator whose Mods have been stolen to send DMCAs. I does not take much time and is not difficult to do.

That's great, thank you. Progress can only be made when people are willing to fight for it.

That's great, thank you. Progress can only be made when people are willing to fight for it.

And the fighting goes on -.- PS re added the Super Mod Patch on Patreon. Another DMCA is out now.

If some Creators who are affected too will send also DMCAs to Patreon maybe they'll get kicked out at all^^ And of course send DMCAs to Google. The less Links can be found via Google the less Subscribers they'll get ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Such a lovely Message from the Owner of Pandora Sims^^

"From: blade <suckme@pandorasims.net>
Subject: you can't hide

Message Body:
your pathetic attempt to dmca will always fail no one cares and neither does my host. did you really think moving to another site would stop me? i know where everything is in MY community."

Such a lovely Message from the Owner of Pandora Sims^^

"From: blade <[email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>>

Subject: you can't hide

Message Body:

your pathetic attempt to dmca will always fail no one cares and neither does my host. did you really think moving to another site would stop me? i know where everything is in MY community."

Saw this on your site...sounds like a mugger and stalker...maybe even a pervert...you should check out the harassment laws...

Pandora sims has been at it since the days of Sims 1. Back then they had a monopoly on xxx content for the sims along with M & M needful things.

As some old rouges might drawl... „`twas a long teem ago...“ ;-)

But why is the rum gone?

Pandora sims stole the Rum as well.

DMCA requests against the thief's Patreon are good but not enough. The best course of action would be to target the website itself, which is utter crap, preferably in a legal way. The plan would be simple:

- Your make a beautiful, modern website which will soon have a better SEO than the shitty original Pandorasims. Your website would be called Pandorasims too. For this matter I have already registered the pandorasims.eu domain and would give it to whomever would make a cool website.

- You copy the whole content. You can either ask the permission of each modder or just take the stuff, send a message and remove the content if they don't agree. Still It would be stupid to disagree as your stuff is already on Pandorasims...

- You wouldn't add any payment option to your website, not even ads. Instead you would add links to the modders' Patreon and blogs.

The result would be a very nice website with a working "super patch" that would boost adult modding instead of plundering it.

Just went to site to see it for myself and.... wow, just wow.

Not sure if I can mention anyone's personal content I know from this site is "featured" on that site, but yeah.... it's there.

Just glad I'm here and able to help support some people with patreon donations with content (TurboDriver, Basemental and Noir off top of my head)

...maybe even a pervert...

Did someone just unironically use "pervert" as an insult...?  On LoversLab?  I'm dying.

Anyway; I'm not a modder.  Way too much work and skill required for me.  However, I am an artist and have dealt with shit like this before.  Assholes stealing my art and selling it on trinkets.  It can be absolutely infuriating.  Keep up the DMCAs, guys!  Hopefully he'll get tired of having to deal with it and crawl back under his rock.

I decided not to bother me anymore by Pandora. I have so many things of my life that are more important that a lazy guy who want easy money. I know that is important defend our work too but we can not win much fithing with this person because no one (legally speaking) protect us for real. For EA this tings are only child fights and is the same for the rest of the world. But this is for both sides. I don't thing that someone can or want help him if some day a angry dude decides fuck his "work" of some way.

As Hiroki say, teoricly we can create a much better web-communy named Pandora Sims with all our content in one place with our pesonal patreon/webs linked as reference and he will not can do nothing, he is not owner of the brand only because he have a web named of the same way.

I don't think it's necessary to copy his whole site/content. A simple site with Information about PS would be enough. Like that all of his stuff is stolen from Free Sites like loverslab, MTS, my Site etc. That "his" content is updated very infrequently. That most of "his" content is not compatible together or even broken. And that he probably never gives any real support like he claims he does...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived