Sounds are correct for all animations except threesome animation, when 3 females or 3 males has sex there are females and males voices lol.

The current threesome implementation is quite temporary and more for the impatient users wanting to try out Crazy's new work tbh tbh. Doc's original animation loader doesn't translate well to anything above 2 actors, which is why we're revamping the animation loader

I'm constantly running into the problem of not being able to draw a gun or shoot after a sex scene - resetting enablelayers via console won't fix it, or any workaround like using a crafting station, and it's getting really annoying because i have to quit the game and restart every time. Is this a known issue? If so, there is a way to fix it?

I'm constantly running into the problem of not being able to draw a gun or shoot after a sex scene - resetting enablelayers via console won't fix it, or any workaround like using a crafting station, and it's getting really annoying because i have to quit the game and restart every time. Is this a known issue? If so, there is a way to fix it?

Happens to me all the time, luckily I Fav'ed my weapons and just press the hotkey for that weapon.

Wonder if it has something to do with the fly cam. Try disable that option in the MCM.

Wonder if it has something to do with the fly cam. Try disable that option in the MCM.

Hmm, actually i do disable it by default. Gonna try to re-enable it and see if the issue persists!

Just out of curiosity, what's the function you use to disable player movement/combat? It might come in handy for a console workaround :)

Well I don't have this exactly... but do have to re-select weapon and grenade choice every single time or all I come up with is fists.  Not that effective usually.   :-/

There is a known issue with using the fly cam and animations with Skyrim.  I always used the manual version included with SexLab (numpad 3 I believe).  It was some sort of timing issue where if you were in fly cam mode when the animation ended it could (not always, but sometimes) lock out the controls.  It wasn't just a SexLab issue.  I remember seeing this in the "old days" with Animated Prostitution (before ANY sexlab-type framework existed on LL for Skyrim).  And that was using the fly cam through the console at that time (you had to time it right to get out of the fly cam before the animation ended).  So it could be the same issue.  With sexlab, the orgasm stage was a good indicator to get out of fly cam mode - the orgasm (camera shake) occurred before the animation ended.  Not sure how to fix it - sexlab really has never fixed the issue either, it is just always suggested to toggle the fly cam manually.  FO4Hotkeys has a flycam toggle set up already (f3 key I believe) so anyone that has that can easily do it manually.

That was actually it, i can confirm! Thanks a lot for the clarification! The mod toggles the fly cam off automaticallly at the end of the session, but if you disable automatic flying cam in the MCM and use the tfc command manually and it's still on when the scene finishes, you get the bug. It's a engine issue, then.

So - using FP 0.82

- uninstalled the Community Patch => actors align, get restrained, undress but do their own idles, no animation

- installed the CP back, uninstalled the timescale mod => same behavior as before, actors undress, start the animation for a fraction of a second, then go away panting

Do you have a debug version of the mod (the Patch, I would suppose), so I can determine which step gets skipped?

Do you have a debug version of the mod (the Patch, I would suppose), so I can determine which step gets skipped? Thanks!

So I followed all the instructions and started up a new game.  All of Leito's animations work fine, and Dogmeat and Super Mutant ones work fine also, but I can't get any of Crazy's new "normal" or "aggressive" animations to play when I use the sex selector gun from FP Mindless, when I hit the hotkey to go to the next animation it just cycles through Leito's.

Hi,
when had sex on the ground works fine, but when i choose sex scene on bed, animation just load to npc my character just standing.
im not touching too much mcm and Vinfamy CP settings, just enable opposite gender and change sex duration.
im using Vanilla Fudge. 
yes i following intallation guide.

Combat Interrupts Sex: If the player attacks someone having sex, the sex scene will be interrupted immediately.

That's not quite what I meant when I brought up the need to manually halt scenes. What I meant was something like a hotkey function to stop sex animations in progress when they're interfering with something. Attacking someone is a hostile act that aggros their entire faction for several days, if not permanently. It also doesn't solve the original problem where someone's having sex while someone else is three feet away shooting at them.

Hi,

when had sex on the ground works fine, but when i choose sex scene on bed, animation just load to npc my character just standing.

im not touching too much mcm and Vinfamy CP settings, just enable opposite gender and change sex duration.

im using Vanilla Fudge. 

yes i following intallation guide.

I had similar issues. Might be related to a changed time setting (default command = 'set timescale to 20') or to a modified third person camera position. You can try hitting numpad 0 to change the animation. Most of the time it will kick off the player animation. You can also try turning off the automatic fly cam in the FP menu and toggle it yourself with a 'tfc' command. Just make sure to toggle it off again before sex ends or your camera might get locked in a semi third person state (which can be resolved by rebooting the game). GL!

The hotkeys to change position, actor role etc. seem to work very inconsistently for me. What I mean is sometimes they work fine. But then if I reload the same save and try again, they're not working. Nothing has changed in my load order or mod settings in between. Then if I load the same save again and try yet another time, suddenly the hotkeys might work again. It's very inconsistent. Sometimes I load the same save any number of times and the hotkeys might not work 5 of those times, but on the 6th they might work. It's pretty frustrating.

I did rename the Four-Play Framework MCM menu and Vinfamy's Control Panel so that I could sort them with VIS (they went from the apparel tab to my aid tab, nested with all my other mod utility items). I'm not sure if that causes the issue, but everything else seems to work fine. I can use both menus to change settings and everything works. It's just the hotkeys are really erratic.

These are the 4play mods I'm using atm:

4play with this patch

vinfamy's control panel

dongs of fallout

mindless sex

sex 'em up

vanilla fudge

Renaming the inventory items won't affect it.

The hotkeys only work for one scene at a time: either the current sex scene involving the player, or the latest triggered sex scene if the player is not having sex.

The hotkeys also only work for 2-person human animations.

Don't worry too much about it though. With the new animation loader, the hotkeys will be applied differently in the code anyhow and your problem may just take care of itself.

The thing is I don't have any other sex scenes running. I'm just testing mods at the moment and not actually doing a proper play through. I load a save, then start a sex scene with my companion with either the mindless sex gun or with sex 'em up. It's always a 2-person scene. The hotkeys might work. Then I exit to desktop and then reload the same save, do the same thing over again and the hotkeys might not work.

Is the new animation loader an upcoming feature or is it already in? Sorry I haven't read this whole thread yet.

Edit: Nevermind I just saw your post on the previous page.

Announcement:

I managed to get in contact with DocClox once again. Unfortunately, RL has continued to be a bit mad for him, leaving him no time for modding. Realistically, he expects that it's going to be quite some time before he gets any modding time again and he would hate to hold things up on LL. He apologized for not stopping by LoversLab in the last few months, but with all the stress he's dealing with in RL, we can all hopefully appreciate that after a certain level the weight of all those unread messages for him on LoversLab becomes too much of a burden. 

With this in mind, he has given us permission to officially take over Four-Play and continue its development for the foreseeable future.  

We all hope that DocClox will be able to find the time and energy to rejoin the project at a later date and we will be welcoming him with open arms. For now, I'd like to thank DocClox for the fantastic work he did during the first two months or so of Four-Play's development and most importantly, for actually taking the ball and making an attempt at a basic sex framework for FO4. We can all be excited about all the fancy features that have been implemented recently or will be implemented soon, but let's not forget that without DocClox starting the whole thing, none of this would be possible and we would probably still be staring at the silverlock website waiting for F4SE updates based on the assumption that everything in SKSE is going be ported to F4SE (which Expired has now confirmed is a wrong assumption).

So, what's next?

As you know, we're currently in the process of revamping the animation loader and tagging system. The cum system is now done, using vane000's fantastic textures, just waiting on the tagging system aforementioned. Once that's completed (which will take some time, so please bear with us), there's obviously no point in publishing it as a Community Patch update anymore - instead, it will be part of a unified "Four-Play 1.0" which will merge everything into a single package, including the key resources that Four-Play uses like animations, strap-on, etc (I will obtain those modders' permission shortly). It's also very likely that we'll get rid of the need for Vinfamy's Control Panel too and implement a MCM API within this unified Four-Play 1.0 instead that Prostitution and co can hook into directly. Chosen Clue also wanted to include Nudesuits inside FP so we might also do that. We will then declare Four-Play to be out of alpha and the installation process for Four-Play will be much simplified: install F4SE > install Four-Play > install Violate, Prostitution, Sex Em Up, etc > Enjoy.