Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

I'm sorry, I got their names mixed up. Rinka was the character I'm having trouble with not Ranka. I've tried both Hair and Hairless files from 0.8 and 1.0.

Thanks for checking, I appreciate it!

Yup , Rinka hairless actually had pubes :(

Anyway here is Rinka only hairless - attachicon.gifRinka Hairless fix.rar

Complete pack - attachicon.gifVD Girls Skin pack v1.01 (Hair and Hairless).rar

(Rinka Fixed)

Let me know if you find more problems.

:o I don't know why -  I wasn't expecting an update past the 1.0 version, thanks for the hard work!

What changed in the new version?

:o I don't know why -  I wasn't expecting an update past the 1.0 version, thanks for the hard work!

What changed in the new version?

Just a fix  .As previously stated by wiiver Rinka's Hairless skin was the same as the hair version. 

So basically I just updated the .rar file with the correct skin (and while at it did some tweaks on her nipple to make it more round(Hairless version)).

For those who have already downloaded the 1.0 pack you can just download the Rinka hairless fix.

And for those who haven't download the 1.0 pack you can download 1.01 directly.

If I can be so bold as to suggest an upgrade, how about making a ready-to-copy version.

VD_Girls_Skin_pack_v1.01_(Hair_and_Hairless).7z

Or something like this, something ready to drag it into the Valkyrie Drive folder and confirm the overwrite of the files. (I'll take down the link if you wish me to. Just ask.)

Since you already uploaded it . We can use your upload.

As for the file I uploaded I thought it was easier to single out the skin you wanted . ie: You like some hair skin but dislikes others or you want some girls with smooth pussy and other with hair.

Truth is I was to lazy to actually create other folders

So I've downloaded and moved the resident effect texture file and I don't see light beams anymore, however the flowers remain. I missed how to get rid of the flowers. I have the .rars attached and i've added the hair file, (which if i read correctly also includes nipples), for Mirei. I think I can still see the light underneath the flower so i'm not sure it worked. Any ideas?

VD Girls Skin pack v1.0 (Hair and Hairless).rar

So I've downloaded and moved the resident effect texture file and I don't see light beams anymore, however the flowers remain. I missed how to get rid of the flowers. I have the .rars attached and i've added the hair file, (which if i read correctly also includes nipples), for Mirei. I think I can still see the light underneath the flower so i'm not sure it worked. Any ideas?

You also need

base.zip

DLC.zip

You also need

Hey thanks a bunch. Everything works now. Some of the girls' nipples look kind of strange but its better than censorship.

Hey guys, if anybody is interested I noticed this peculiar visual bug where panties disappear.

I managed to replicate it once and so far I can say that it occurs if you go to dressing room through the main menu and try on a bunch of underwear after wearing a swimsuit.

This actually looks superlewd and I guess there IS a way to get to the flower-less naked body.

post-863844-0-86834000-1502307051_thumb.jpg

Also I think it's worth noting that the first time pantsu textures bugged for a bit and the second time the game crashed after I changed pantsu.

Hi everyone.

The last time I updated my mods was awhile ago.

And that was using the "VDB_Nude_Compilation.rar"

Believe it had both :
base.zip   24.75MB   
DLC.zip   24.7MB  
Included.

Now I see The Butler's  - VD Girls Skin pack v1.0 (Hair and Hairless).rar   9.63MB  mod.

Can this just be added to what I have already?
And is the latest update needed?

Thanks and Cheers

Hi everyone.

The last time I updated my mods was awhile ago.

And that was using the "VDB_Nude_Compilation.rar"

Believe it had both :

base.zip   24.75MB   

DLC.zip   24.7MB  

Included.

Now I see The Butler's  - VD Girls Skin pack v1.0 (Hair and Hairless).rar   9.63MB  mod.

Can this just be added to what I have already?

And is the latest update needed?

Thanks and Cheers

"Can this just be added to what I have already?"

Yes you can, but it will substitute any Skin Mod you have installed

"And is the latest update needed?"

Latest version is 1.01 here or the post below . Which I fixed wrong texture in Rinka hairless skin.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have not understood something yet. When I delete the folder contents "underwear", there is a transparent bra image.

Pic:

mega.nz/#!edgWxSKY!LhPdrOHrZmxJIOxadqJswc0yNKtx1vyHMNrOjJAW1Y8

That's because you deleted the entire folder. You only need to delete *pants related files (files with pants on it's name)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, maybe I'm completely blind, but while I can find plenty of nude mods, I can't for the life of my find out how to get rid of the damn steam/light beams.

Could someone kindly point me in the right direction? :/

Follow the steps from this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1943127

Pointing things out.

effect_resident_texture = Light Beams

base.zip dlc.zip = Flower censorship

Alright, maybe I'm completely blind, but while I can find plenty of nude mods, I can't for the life of my find out how to get rid of the damn steam/light beams.

Could someone kindly point me in the right direction? :/

Follow the steps from this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1943127

Pointing things out.

effect_resident_texture = Light Beams

base.zip dlc.zip = Flower censorship

Aah, many thanks. :)

so, seeing as ive just discovered this page, jumped right at the end and am now completely and entirely stumped, could someone be kind enough to make a guide with links and such for all the steps and files needed to uncensor the game? there seems to be a lot of overlap and such and i for one would just get far too confused

so, seeing as ive just discovered this page, jumped right at the end and am now completely and entirely stumped, could someone be kind enough to make a guide with links and such for all the steps and files needed to uncensor the game? there seems to be a lot of overlap and such and i for one would just get far too confused

See The Butler's reply above, and a post a little further up still has a link to the 1.01 version of their nude patch. :)