Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

Hi The Butler, or anyone that might know,

The Rinka outfit mod comes from one of the files found in Base.zip, right? Is that change suppose to remove the bra in the dressing room or should it only work during the cutscenes during and after a level?

Thank you for all of the clarification questions you have been answering, for your work on the mod, and this guide. 

Since some people are still somewhat lost regarding the install process of the mods and how to remove bra and panties I will summarize everything here (or at least try). I won't create another topic since I believe there is not enough content to do so.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

Making things simple

Removing censorship:

• Lightbeam Removal - attachicon.gifeffect_resident_texture.rar
    Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Effect\Locus"

• Flower Petal Removal - attachicon.gifBase.zip attachicon.gifDLC.zip
    Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"

Note : Only Rinka's Outfit and Mirei's Outfit will be braless

Removing Panties :

• Simply remove or move pants* files from underwear folder.
    Location "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\underwear"

Additional info :

You don't necessary need to remove all files you can hand pick a few from your choice and make it invisible but how you identify it among all files is entirely up to you. All girls favorites are easy to find out since they are the exact ID of the girls which you can find in the end of this post.
There are 3 files for each panties unq msk shd
Taking Rinka Favorite as example you will need to remove/move pants_unq000_00.mib, pants_00_msk.mib, pants_00_shd.mib.

Alright, here are a bunch of edited costumes which should have the flowers gone and the light on the breast gone. I have not tested them at all so there might be a few that still have them. Extract the zips to Character\Cos and they should work.

I unzipped both base and DLC files and overwrote them in the Character/Cos file, but nothing has changed. Did skip some steps?

Hey Justahuman11,

I am pretty sure that using that file will only remove a bra when you are using Rinka's or Mirei's base outfits. No other girls have been modified to remove bras at this point. You do also need to do the "Lightbeam Removal" patch as well though.

I suggest following this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?p=2002878

I am not sure how the Base and DLC files from the post you mentioned differ but using the "lightbeam removal" and the "flower petal removal" from above worked for me for Mirei's costume....not sure why it did not remove the bra for Rinka's costume though and I am thinking that might be a separate file I need to apply.

Note the post above has various different mods but the "Removing Censorship" section and applying the "Skin pack for all girls" is all you really need to start seeing some bewbs when using Mirei's outfit on any girl. It also applies pussy textures under the panties which can be removed using their own method or broken off in game using the built-in fight mechanics (ie win the fight with a special).

I am curious to know if you see the bra missing using Rinka's outfit when using the above...not sure if I did something wrong there. What I have seen though in a fight when I break all the clothing is nipples for a second and then the flowers reappear (when using Rinka's outfit). Works great for Mirei though and with her it is braless during fights and in the changing room.

Hope this helps.

i must say those mods are great    and sorry for writing in the wrong spot but is  Senran Kagura Bon Appetite (for pc not vita) already moded  that  light and those mini icos on the nipples are a real eyesoar .

And if  it is  can someone  point me to ( in his/hers  respected opinion ) good  nude  or  just those lightbar thingy removal mod for bon appetite .  thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone and sorry for not answering any messages. Everything started to broke at home.
My OS HDD Stopped working and some other things as well for whatever reason ( like my headset ) and some personal business. But luckily only my OS was stored in that HDD my files are still intact (mods included). Now I will resume reworking on the "Nipples Rework" since I believe there was only 2 girls left and wow new site appearance >.<. As for the Nipples on other packs. I will see what I can do no promises. And may release a Tan Lines skin for Koharu which I wanted to release for all girls.

On 25/10/2017 at 5:56 AM, Mr. Eff said:

Hi The Butler, or anyone that might know,

The Rinka outfit mod comes from one of the files found in Base.zip, right? Is that change suppose to remove the bra in the dressing room or should it only work during the cutscenes during and after a level?

Thank you for all of the clarification questions you have been answering, for your work on the mod, and this guide. 

Hi there Mr.Elf . Rinka's Modded outfit Is supposed to work everywhere, be it in Cut scenes, Battles or Lose Screen. Note that some girls uses the Riske version which is pretty bugged, for these girls I suggest using Mirei's outfit in case you have it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are spelling mistakes everywhere (or at least I think there is) but don't mind then. They are inoffensive.

Edited by The Butler

Please pardon this double post. But I want to keep things nice and clean.

As promised.

updated VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Hairless)  - VD Girls - Nipples rework (Hairless).rar
updated VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Pubic Hair)  -  VD Girls - Nipples rework (Pubic Hair).rar

new    VD Girls - Nipples Rework pack  - VD Girls - Nipples rework (Hairless + Pubic hair).rar

As the name suggests it's hairless only. Tomorrow I will take a better look at it and edit the Pubic Hair version as well OR post a tutorial of how to do so.
Since it consist in UNPACK - REPLACE - REPACK
 over and over and over.

Anyway have fun!!!

Q: Hey Butler-san why didn't you post any previews regarding the changes ?
A: Laziness
Q: Hey Butler-san where is the Tanline skin you promised for
Koharu ?
A: Due to my laziness I accidentally overwritten it with the default one >.<

Edited by The Butler
Added Pubic Hair version.

I was wondering if anyone had this issue in story mode. I'd use the necessary file for lightbeam/flower censorship and used The Butler's VD girls skin pack v1.01 (Used the Hair file )

Basically, Ranka and Momo will have all the textures but the rest of the girls will have nipples ( nipples actually show, Rinka was glitched, Manp-kun didn't appear ) but automatically covered when all clothing has been destroyed or when activating final drive. Pubic hair also show but there light censorship over the pussy I think. 

Other than that all these mods work fine in the dressing room. Also does backing up the files that are going to be modded serve a purpose? Cuz I didn't do that step.

20171121184353_1.jpg

20171121190009_1.jpg

20171121191221_1.jpg

20171121191246_1.jpg

20171121192019_1.jpg

3 hours ago, R1sque said:

I was wondering if anyone had this issue in story mode. I'd use the necessary file for lightbeam/flower censorship and used The Butler's VD girls skin pack v1.01 (Used the Hair file )

Basically, Ranka and Momo will have all the textures but the rest of the girls will have nipples ( nipples actually show, Rinka was glitched, Manp-kun didn't appear ) but automatically covered when all clothing has been destroyed or when activating final drive. Pubic hair also show but there light censorship over the pussy I think. 

Other than that all these mods work fine in the dressing room. Also does backing up the files that are going to be modded serve a purpose? Cuz I didn't do that step.
Images in spoiler.

20171121184353_1.jpg

20171121190009_1.jpg

20171121191221_1.jpg

20171121191246_1.jpg

20171121192019_1.jpg

Backup is for in case you have problems with the mods or you want to revert back to the original files.
For the nipple texture to properly show you need to use either Ranka's Outfit or Mirei's Outfit.
Some cases that it may not show properly:

1. Using other outfits other than the ones stated above will result in the graphical glitch. (last Image Viola)
  2. In some cut scenes the game forces the girl to wear her default cloth. If you break all cloth part for such girl the graphical glitch should occur.
  3. Some girls (ie: Manpukumaru) use a risque version of Ranka's Outfit. Use Mirei's Outfit in these cases. (Sorry if you don't have it, it's the unique workaround unless someone with enough expertise mod all clothes).

Send me the Mission number via PM and will check it  and try to fix it if it's something Skin related.

Additional info:

Flower Petals - are a File specific censorship.
LightBeam - is a censorship directly related to the Cloth files.
So  if you use the Lightbeam "patch" It will only affect Ranka's Outfit and Mirei's Outfit. 

Check out my post above. Added Nipples rework for the Pubic Hair version.

Edited by The Butler

So using Ranka's outfit and Mirei's outfit aswell, worked on all girls during final drive ( I didn't use Mirei/Mamori since I'd need to lvl up Mamori ). I'd used the Nipple rework with Pubic Hair as the mod. 

But, I'd found it weird that Ranka and Momo still had ALL TEXTURES without using Ranka's and Mirei's outfit. ( Ranka was Cheerleader and Momo in gym clothes ).

So I tried out the some other outfits and they worked on all girls, some didn't. 

Here's the outfits that worked in Final Drive

• Cheerleader
  • Gym Clothes
  • Rinka's Swimsuit
  • Ranka's Swimsuit
  • Manpuku's Swimsuit
  • Koharu's Swimsuit
  • Bhikkhuni Swimsuit
  • Mermaid Swimsuit
  • Siren Swimsuit
  • Blk Bhikkuni Swimsuit
  • Blk Mermaid Swimsuit
  • Blk Siren Swimsuit

The ones that didn't work in Final Drive

• Momo's Swimsuit ( Nipples texture missing )
  • Viola's Swimsuit ( Nipples texture missing )
  • Mana's Swimsuit ( Nipples texture missing )
  • Echigoya's Swimsuit ( Glitched Nipples )
  • New Swimsuit Otohime ( Glitched Nipples )
  • New Swimsuit Lorelei ( Glitched Nipples )
  • School Swimsuit Blue ( Glitched Nipples )
  • School Swimsuit White ( Glitched Nipples )
  • Seashell Swimsuit ( Glitched Nipples )

The ones in the screenshot I'd posted were

• Rinka in Cheongsam
  • Mana in Nurse Uniform
  • Voila in Bustier
  • Manpuku in Rinka's Risque Pink
  • Koharu in Secret Police

I'd assumed the outfits in the screenshot before didn't work so I didn't test them nor did the normal variety clothes for all characters.

All of these were done in training mode so it might work in story mode.

Oh yeah, The Butlers VD Girls - Nipples Rework with Pubic Hair. Rinka has the same nipple texture from VD Girls Skin pack v1.01 the rest of them were updated and its fantastic!!

I've been porting this uncensor mod to the vita and users also reported those other costume still being censored so I've checked the flower uncensor patch and saw some values are not hex modded, maybe because the sheer number of the customes, so they where overlooked. Then I just redo how the flower uncensor was made.

here's the one's I've redone you can try it out. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AOOV6_Z1Ugvwau-pDLCCu6zIv-V_sj6j

the only costume that need fixing are

Spoiler

Cos_pl00_00.msb
Cos_pl00_00_div.msb
Cos_pl03_00.msb
Cos_pl03_00_div.msb
Cos_pl03_01.msb
Cos_pl03_01_div.msb
Cos_pl05_00.msb
Cos_pl05_00_div.msb
Cos_pl05_01.msb
Cos_pl05_01_div.msb
Cos_pl06_00.msb
Cos_pl06_00_div.msb
Cos_pl06_01.msb
Cos_pl06_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_03_00.msb
dlc_Cos_03_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_03_01.msb
dlc_Cos_03_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_04_01.msb
dlc_Cos_04_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_06_00.msb
dlc_Cos_06_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_06_01.msb
dlc_Cos_06_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_07_00.msb
dlc_Cos_07_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_07_01.msb
dlc_Cos_07_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_08_00.msb
dlc_Cos_08_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_08_01.msb
dlc_Cos_08_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_09_00.msb
dlc_Cos_09_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_09_01.msb
dlc_Cos_09_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_10_00.msb
dlc_Cos_10_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_10_01.msb
dlc_Cos_10_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_18_00.msb
dlc_Cos_18_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_19_00.msb
dlc_Cos_19_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_20_00.msb
dlc_Cos_20_00_div.msb

Edited by happydance
On 11/26/2017 at 12:39 AM, happydance said:

I've been porting this uncensor mod to the vita and users also reported those other costume still being censored so I've checked the flower uncensor patch and saw some values are not hex modded, maybe because the sheer number of the customes, so they where overlooked. Then I just redo how the flower uncensor was made.

here's the one's I've redone you can try it out. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AOOV6_Z1Ugvwau-pDLCCu6zIv-V_sj6j

the only costume that need fixing are

Reveal hidden contents

Cos_pl00_00.msb
Cos_pl00_00_div.msb
Cos_pl03_00.msb
Cos_pl03_00_div.msb
Cos_pl03_01.msb
Cos_pl03_01_div.msb
Cos_pl05_00.msb
Cos_pl05_00_div.msb
Cos_pl05_01.msb
Cos_pl05_01_div.msb
Cos_pl06_00.msb
Cos_pl06_00_div.msb
Cos_pl06_01.msb
Cos_pl06_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_03_00.msb
dlc_Cos_03_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_03_01.msb
dlc_Cos_03_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_04_01.msb
dlc_Cos_04_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_06_00.msb
dlc_Cos_06_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_06_01.msb
dlc_Cos_06_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_07_00.msb
dlc_Cos_07_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_07_01.msb
dlc_Cos_07_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_08_00.msb
dlc_Cos_08_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_08_01.msb
dlc_Cos_08_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_09_00.msb
dlc_Cos_09_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_09_01.msb
dlc_Cos_09_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_10_00.msb
dlc_Cos_10_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_10_01.msb
dlc_Cos_10_01_div.msb
dlc_Cos_18_00.msb
dlc_Cos_18_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_19_00.msb
dlc_Cos_19_00_div.msb
dlc_Cos_20_00.msb
dlc_Cos_20_00_div.msb

finally for the Vita's version!

anyway,,how should i install it on ps Vita?

Thank you

On 16.11.2017 at 4:31 AM, The Butler said:

Please pardon this double post. But I want to keep things nice and clean.

As promised.

VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Hairless)  VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Hairless).rar 
new VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Pubic Hair) VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Pubic Hair).rar

Realy Great Work The Butler! I appreciate it! just want to point out that Viloa in "VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Hairless)" still Pubic Hair has. Thx for the great mod's 

On 24/11/2017 at 3:28 AM, R1sque said:

So using Ranka's outfit and Mirei's outfit aswell, worked on all girls during final drive ( I didn't use Mirei/Mamori since I'd need to lvl up Mamori ). I'd used the Nipple rework with Pubic Hair as the mod. 

But, I'd found it weird that Ranka and Momo still had ALL TEXTURES without using Ranka's and Mirei's outfit. ( Ranka was Cheerleader and Momo in gym clothes ).

So I tried out the some other outfits and they worked on all girls, some didn't. 

List in spoiler

Here's the outfits that worked in Final Drive

• Cheerleader
  • Gym Clothes
  • Rinka's Swimsuit
  • Ranka's Swimsuit
  • Manpuku's Swimsuit
  • Koharu's Swimsuit
  • Bhikkhuni Swimsuit
  • Mermaid Swimsuit
  • Siren Swimsuit
  • Blk Bhikkuni Swimsuit
  • Blk Mermaid Swimsuit
  • Blk Siren Swimsuit

The ones that didn't work in Final Drive

• Momo's Swimsuit ( Nipples texture missing )
  • Viola's Swimsuit ( Nipples texture missing )
  • Mana's Swimsuit ( Nipples texture missing )
  • Echigoya's Swimsuit ( Glitched Nipples )
  • New Swimsuit Otohime ( Glitched Nipples )
  • New Swimsuit Lorelei ( Glitched Nipples )
  • School Swimsuit Blue ( Glitched Nipples )
  • School Swimsuit White ( Glitched Nipples )
  • Seashell Swimsuit ( Glitched Nipples )

The ones in the screenshot I'd posted were

• Rinka in Cheongsam
  • Mana in Nurse Uniform
  • Voila in Bustier
  • Manpuku in Rinka's Risque Pink
  • Koharu in Secret Police

I'd assumed the outfits in the screenshot before didn't work so I didn't test them nor did the normal variety clothes for all characters.

All of these were done in training mode so it might work in story mode.

Oh yeah, The Butlers VD Girls - Nipples Rework with Pubic Hair. Rinka has the same nipple texture from VD Girls Skin pack v1.01 the rest of them were updated and its fantastic!!

The decensor must be making nipples invisible as well when there is no texture. As for the glitched nipples it's because of the clothes.
Fixed old nipple texture on Rinka
VD Girls - Nipples rework (Pubic Hair).rar

38 minutes ago, MarikoGin said:

Realy Great Work The Butler! I appreciate it! just want to point out that Viloa in "VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Hairless)" still Pubic Hair has. Thx for the great mod's 

Thnks for pointing that out. Fixed. Old post Updated with the complete pack Hairless + Pubic hair.
VD Girls - Nipples rework (Hairless).rar

I had an idea to share guys,

Tinkering around with MIB explorer I found that outfits have a break (brk1) texture and a normal texture.

What i didnt fond was the completely broken one.

I think some good texture modder could create by comping the color variation of the whole and broken textures since the difference is essentially color shading! 

So are we about to create a True nude mod?

2 hours ago, 201193 said:

I had an idea to share guys,

Tinkering around with MIB explorer I found that outfits have a break (brk1) texture and a normal texture.

What i didnt fond was the completely broken one.

I think some good texture modder could create by comping the color variation of the whole and broken textures since the difference is essentially color shading! 

So are we about to create a True nude mod?

Gonna take a look later. 
I believe the game uses the alpha channel to discard some parts of the clothing. But I don't know if it will recognize the entire texture as alpha or it will just ignore it.
I made a similar test with SKEV in a try to make transparent/see through clothes but in SKEV case the game ignored the alpha channel.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT:
**Ranka Cloth**
Cloth texture uses Intel* DXT1

• Matching texture shading for other part of the same cloth . FAIL!
  • Adding Alpha channel to see if the games detect it - FAIL!
  • Using the broken texture as the normal one - FAIL!
10 hours ago, The Butler said:

Gonna take a look later. 
I believe the game uses the alpha channel to discard some parts of the clothing. But I don't know if it will recognize the entire texture as alpha or it will just ignore it.
I made a similar test with SKEV in a try to make transparent/see through clothes but in SKEV case the game ignored the alpha channel.
EDIT:
**Ranka Cloth**
Cloth texture uses Intel* DXT1

• Matching texture shading for other part of the same cloth . FAIL!
  • Adding Alpha channel to see if the games detect it - FAIL!
  • Using the broken texture as the normal one - FAIL!

Hate to confirm it but swapping failed with me too.

scoured the internet for a cheat engine "break state" script similar to that one available for SKEV to fail in the end.

that puts quite the damper on my day.

Entire post Edited

!!!READ below!!!

happydance nobra mod for Ranka Outfit is better than mine, at first I thought his mod was for PSVita so I didn't even bother to check it.

Today I decided to check it and noticed his mod is for PC and is better then mine. Use his mod instead of mine
Replacing my nobra with Ranka's Outfit recolor.

Ranka's Outfit Recolor (Black)Ranka's Outfit Recolor (black).rar

Spoiler

5a22cfd266a18_rankasrecolor.thumb.png.d40b4b728cfc559496c6bfc0f17ce721.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2017 at 10:59 AM, dazed82 said:

Compilation!

* updated with Nipple textures for Mirei and Mamori.

For now I think only Rinka costume and Mirei costume allow for the nipple texture to show.

The following should get you started:

1. Make backups of whatever you are about to replace.

2. Replace effect_resident_texture.mib in Resource\Effect\Locus with effect_resident_texture.rar.

3. Copy/paste contents of DLC.zip/Base.zip to Resource\Character\Cos.

4. Copy/paste player folder content of Nip_textures.7z to Resource\Character\Player.

5. Copy/paste player folder content of Mirei_Mamo_nip_texture.rar to Resource\Character\Player.

6. Copy/paste cos folder from Rinka_outfit.7z to Resource\Character\Cos.

7. Personal preference: If you want you can get the girls without panties by moving/deleting all pants_* files in Resource\Character\underwear.

ps. Adding files from HonjobanEchi @ bbspink, nipple texture provided from bbspink, flower texture from kholdy and costumes from Beta999 

Many thanks to them thus far. If any of them want me to remove the files from this post please send me a message.

effect_resident_texture.rar

DLC.zip

base.zip

Nip_textures.7z

Rinka_outfit.7z

Mirei_Mamo_nip_texture.rar

rinka and mirei mamo still have bra with this mods and i try the mod with all together too and same thing happens