Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

Just a question - might be silly - or not possible?

But will there be some "all in one" mod pack made a some time.

Possibly like Skyrim, etc - where we unp and cbbe (as a horrible example - I know)

Looks like a lot of work has been done - and is still being done - so thanks everyone. 

Just wondering if something like this may be possible in the future?

We don't have enough mod content to actually do a decent AIO (all in one) pack.

What we have for now is :

1. Some vaginas and nipple mods (around 3 or 4)(All girls nipple skin counted as one)
  2. One file to make bra invisible
  3. 1 hair skin with face for Mirei (from my lazy self)

So after some time passes and more mods are made It is likely possible. I can make a post and even an AIO file like I did with Estival Versus Here in this topic

Thanks you - thats exactly what i was asking  :shy:

Wait and see for now.

Thanks sooo much everyone!!!

hi, someone can give me what i need to remove the censor, lights,flowers,etc, but just that? without niples or anything just remove the censores, and how and where i must do it. 

On page 8 JoeMesh posted a download for an all-in-one compilation thingy. Just copy it into the folder that has the 'Resources' folder in it and replace all the files when it prompts you to. Just make a backup of the original Resources folder first

SHANA! :D Before and after transformation:

http://pm1.narvii.com/5767/764869ec3827366da67652cdd91aa5cf9b6e72ad_hq.jpg

She tsundere, tsurime eyes, rapunzel hair, thighhighs, smol... only thing that's missing is flatness. Needs Mirai body for full Shana mode. And thanks for posting guides and compilations, people!

I made a Shana pack for Koharu .

Includes - Hair,Skin,Face,Clothes,Weapon Effects for now

Install instruction (Included in .rar)

BACKUP YOUR FILE BEFORE INSTALLING

1. Clothes - Place "Clothes" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"
  2. Face - Place "Face" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Face"
  3. Hair - Place "Hair" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Hair"
  4. Skin - Place "Skin" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Player"
  5. Weapon Effects - Place "Effect" folder in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource"

Always overwrite files when asked

Downloadattachicon.gifKoharu - Shana pack.rar

Preview 

A Jacket would be welcome >.<

Side notes :

• Hair - You will need affection lvl 60 with Mirei
  • Clothes - Recolored Rinka Clothes (Since it's the most similar to Shana)

So you guys can have her nude for some appreciation time in dressing room.

• Changed all her weapon attacks to red. (Needs further testing while in Valkyrie mode phase 1,2,3)
  • Gonna Change her weapon skin later on (Thinking about a Dark blade with some red details)

Thinking about doing some work with Mane later. Gonna Aim for a Elf >.<

attachicon.gifkawai.png

Woo! *grabs recolored outfit*, want to play as vanilla Koharu first, ye to unlock her. BTW, I have some textures installed for girls' bodies, but they glitched and didn't have the pussy, can someone make a pack with proper anatomy for all main girls? And, if possible, different nipples (just take different ones from already existing mods). My Ranka and Rinka need to look good naked. Also, anybody tested which panty files go for worst looking panties? I want to delete just those.

Woo! *grabs recolored outfit*, want to play as vanilla Koharu first, ye to unlock her. BTW, I have some textures installed for girls' bodies, but they glitched and didn't have the pussy, can someone make a pack with proper anatomy for all main girls? And, if possible, different nipples (just take different ones from already existing mods). My Ranka and Rinka need to look good naked. Also, anybody tested which panty files go for worst looking panties? I want to delete just those.

If you know how to use MIBexplorer

Just put them directly in the skin image since the Skin Cover won't show the pussy just the nipples.

Yes this nipple is ugly and I'm too lazy to do another one.

I use photoshop with .dds plugin to edit image files, if you want i can upload some pubic hairs.

Is there a full out nude mod for all the girls yet? I think I read earlier in the thread that every outfit has it's own body, so there has to be a nude mod for every outfit of every girl. Is that done yet or being worked on? Also is there a braless mod for everyone yet?

Is there a full out nude mod for all the girls yet? I think I read earlier in the thread that every outfit has it's own body, so there has to be a nude mod for every outfit of every girl. Is that done yet or being worked on? Also is there a braless mod for everyone yet?

Everything is a wip for the most part, be patient.

Thank you all for sharing everything with us.

Quick question:

Does anyone know if someone mapped the pantsu files? I do not want every girl comando but only want to remove some pantys like the cheerleader or cheonsang default pantys.

Thank you in advance and again, thank you for your work in this game.

hi, someone can give me what i need to remove the censor, lights,flowers,etc, but just that? without niples or anything just remove the censores, and how and where i must do it. 

On page 8 JoeMesh posted a download for an all-in-one compilation thingy. Just copy it into the folder that has the 'Resources' folder in it and replace all the files when it prompts you to. Just make a backup of the original Resources folder first

thx very much it works perfectly Now at least it is worth striving to make the grand finale (when you defeat and then the two of them get totally naked) Those lights take away all the fun that's why i wanted to remove them, I would understand lights in the breasts and one in the vaginal area but those lights Cover more than the clothes themselves and take away all the fun to the matter.

thx very much again

I'm still trying to decode the msb format. I've updated the older vita noesis script to work with most of the PC msb files. It still has bugs but most msb files should be loadable.

Thanks a lot for this. I tried it out, the model can be viewed and exported to obj, but there are no UV data. I guess that's one of the bugs? 

post-556708-0-90514000-1499224228_thumb.jpg

i'm sorry i know i'm a bit of an idiot but can you clarify a thing for me? so..the girls will be... bra-less only if you put Rinka and Mirei's costume on?

For now yeah . Only with Rinka modded outfit and Mirei's.

Elf Mana :

post-1055840-0-23421700-1499263231_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-30359500-1499263226_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-68576000-1499263235_thumb.png

Thought about Changing her attack color to greenish pattern , but I don't know if it will be worth it.

Koharu Weapon WIP:

post-1055840-0-02773600-1499294769_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-76102700-1499294771_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-54696200-1499294774_thumb.png

It looks pretty cool for me. Are this still being tested? Or soon available to download?  :D

Here you go . attachicon.gifMirei.rar

Can you do this for other girls too? So far you're the only person here who made a working nipples + vagina mod, the only other one is just a standalone vagina. Also if it's possible to integrate Singe's nipple fix which actually makes it look much better http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1944356

i have another question... when i deleted all the pantsu files... i noticed a slight graphic glitch on Rinka...  her part of the face seems to appear and disappear. is there someone can tell me why?

A bug, if you're also using a costume mod.

If you know how to use MIBexplorer

Just put them directly in the skin image since the Skin Cover won't show the pussy just the nipples.

Yes this nipple is ugly and I'm too lazy to do another one.

I use photoshop with .dds plugin to edit image files, if you want i can upload some pubic hairs.

Can anybody merge pussy with nipples mods? Different ones per girl; I dunno how to use the software to unpack and repack this game's files.

So,I know that The Butler has already posted a vagina skin,but using a more "realistic" texture that Singe provided in an earlier post I made this..

The problem is that Beta999's costume edits make my game hang on loading,so,no nipples since I wouldn't be able to do any tests if I used those skins as a base  :/

I've provided a rar with both the mib and dds files for anyone that wants to test it,and maybe merge it with the nipple skins or something..

Wait, I think I got it... Dump DDS in MIBExplorer unpacks the pack, and Update MIB repacks them after editing, right? The game shows pussy from the skin texture, but the nipples are covers, correct? & yeah, post pubes and pussy skins if you have those, I want my Ranka to be... proper. I have .dds plugins.

Wait, I think I got it... Dump DDS in MIBExplorer unpacks the pack, and Update MIB repacks them after editing, right? The game shows pussy from the skin texture, but the nipples are covers, correct? Yeah,post pubes and pussy skins if you have those, I want my Ranka to be... proper.

Yeah thats right.

Dump => Extract

Update MIB => Repack (Not exactly repack and more to update since you need to have one mib file intact for it to work)

Pussy are shown direct from the Skin files for now since we move them or remove them for the girl to be with no panties, If the Underwear files were hex edited it would be possible to make the pussy appear through the Skin cover (t_pl_skin_cover) file which would make the pussy look better.

I don't know which software you will use for editing images so the .rar will have a .png and .psd (photoshop)

File - Pubic Hair (pussy and nipples included).rar

Tips:

Always check if the .dds has an alpha channel :

• if YES - Save as dxt 5 (interpolated alpha)
  • if NO  - save as dxt 1 (no alpha)

Don't change the folder name after you dump the files otherwise MibExplorer won't be able to Update

All the textures I made myself, So feel free to use/edit/inclement as you see fit.

Maybe I can make other pussy textures if you want it . Just made one and I was content with it.

Mana Elf Pack - Mana Elf Pack.rar

Changes:

1. Hair - Changed Mana hair to light blonde
  2. Skin - Added Pussy & blonde pussy pubes(2k) and nipples
  3. Face - Changed Pupil to green and eyelashes to blonde

Preview

post-1055840-0-13396800-1499459768_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-61848800-1499459759_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-30147700-1499459773_thumb.png

Install Instruction (Included in the rar)

!!! Backup your original files before doing anything !!!

Mana Elf pack - Mod Install

1 - Face - Place "Face" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Face"
2 - Hair - Place "Hair" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Hair"
3 - Skin - Place "Skin" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Player"

Always overwrite files when asked

Side notes :

Mana Elf Pack - I don't think it's necessary to change her weapon effects since it's looks nice in the original color. (maybe changing it to light green ?)

Koharu weapon skin - Still working on it , since there is 6 image files to edit and I need to restart a stage every time to see the effects + farm MP to see the weapon skin for Drive 01, 02, 03, final.

Sorry, I'm a little lost here are there no mods yet just textures that people can edit in themselves with the right software?

That is the file Kunoichi11, requested. If you know how to use any software you use them and make your own skin.

Also as for software I use  Mibexplorer and Photoshop CC with dds plugin

Can you post this Ranka skin? Bukkake optional, I meant the body with pubes. It good.

Yeah sure - Ranka Skin red pubes (+ bukkake).rar

Ranka Crimson Pack (W/ optional bukkake and Dark red)Ranka Crimson Pack.rar

post-1055840-0-59657700-1499470034_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-67351600-1499470191_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-72103200-1499470026_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-33580400-1499470040_thumb.png

I didn't posted it before because I didn't liked it . Also I only had the bukkake version so I made other skin with red pubes.